Put On A Serious Vest, Play A...

By Kazuyuuki95

Author: The Spirit of the Bar/杠之精灵 Category: Danmei Fanfiction Status: 81 Chapter (Complete) Introduction: I... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81(End)

Chapter 17

105 3 0
By Kazuyuuki95

A group of thin wolves surrounded themselves with a fence to protect themselves, and a strong sheep couldn't bear to enter the fence to protect the wolves. So, on the night of the full moon, the hungry wolves began to think of ways to eat the sheep that was protecting them.

—— Kurokawa Hana

In the narrow and chaotic abandoned warehouse, someone was sitting on an abandoned container. His long black hair was blown away by the wind, and the girl's legs were also shaking.

It seems to be waiting for someone.

moment.

When a strange figure broke in, the girl's gray eyes raised slightly.

"What do you want to say, why do you have to come here?"

The person who came was also a young girl, she seemed a little unnatural, and she seemed a little stiff in the face of the person sitting not far away, but the words she asked were strong.

Kurokawa turned her head to look at the petite girl in front of her, and smiled slightly, "Are you scared? Why?"

As an orphan with only a first name but no surname, Xun took a few steps back, away from this girl who seemed to be about the same size as him, and then pretended to be calm and shouted loudly: "How could I be afraid of you! If it wasn't for Chuya, you thought you What is it!"

Kurokawa Hana's smile deepened.

"So, are you afraid of Zhongye? But haven't you been ordering him?"

Xun's face was a bit embarrassed, and he blinked his eyes to hide it: "Who, who ordered it, it's obviously because the rules of sheep are like this."

"Rules? No, threats."

Hei Chuanhua's back was facing the sun, and there seemed to be endless killing intent hidden in those gray eyes, so Xun just watched, obviously unable to say anything, but felt his throat was tightly clenched, and he couldn't breathe.

The vision gradually blurred, and Xun seemed to see that the Kurokawa flower in front of him had turned into a monster, a horrible creature with bloody flesh and rotten body.

In the end, everything went dark and everything was calm.

【Huahua, didn't you kill her? 】

Hei Chuanhua looked at the girl who fainted on the ground, neither sad nor happy, "She is not a task, let her do what she does."

But aren't you just doing something other than the task now! 【All right......】

"Stop talking nonsense." Leaving this area, Hei Chuanhua slowly withdrew her aura, "Has he been killed?"

[Yes, according to the energy display, he dissipated after escaping here. 】

"Oh, garbage is garbage. It's the same wherever you flee. Can't I solve it? You have to jump around, like a grasshopper." Seemingly disappointed, Kurokawa Hana sighed and continued: "The world's The host is only that one person."

[Yes, do you want to solve it? 】

"No, restore some energy first."

【If you eat Chuya, you can get more...】

"Shut up."

【yes. 】

It was another abandoned warehouse, but obviously, this warehouse was more complete than before. At least, there was no rain leaking from the roof, and the walls were ventilated.

Kurokawa Hana was stopped by a voice before she entered.

"Kurokawa? Where have you been?"

Looking back, the girl with a bright smile looks extraordinarily well-behaved, the gray eyes seem to hide stars in the gentle round pupils, and when she looks at Zhongye Zhongye, her undisguised admiration is almost overflowing.

Zhongyuan Zhong was not used to such eyes at the beginning. Unlike other sheep members who admired him, the worship in the girl's eyes seemed to contain no impurities, no jealousy of powerful power, and no fear of terrifying energy. The girl just Looking at Zhongyuan Zhong, it seems that he can bring himself an endless source of life.

"I'm just going to find Shirase and Kaoru~ I heard that they will do some sheep tasks, and I want to help too."

Hearing Kurokawa Hana's words, Nakahara Chuya frowned, "Don't be with them anymore, some things Shirase has done recently have exceeded my scope, and I can't take care of you all the time."

Kurokawa Hana didn't seem to understand Nakahara Chuya's meaning at all, and continued to mention it vaguely, "But Shirase said that those things can make a lot of money!"

With a tut, Zhong Yuanzhong also looked at Hei Chuanhua in disbelief, "Do you want a lot of money too?"

Putting his fingers on his chin, he thought innocently, "Hmm~ I don't care, but Shirase said that if he has money, he can help Zhongye solve a lot of troubles. I think if this is the case, I want a lot of money."

Nakahara Chuya sighed at the girl's innocent words. The girl in front of him, who looked a few years younger than him, seemed to be completely ignorant of these worldly customs. However, remembering how he picked her up, Zhongyuan Zhong didn't think that Kurokawa was with him. Orphans like them.

However, no matter what it used to be, Kurokawa is now a sheep.

"Okay, okay, what Shirase said may not be right, anyway, you don't go out recently, and I'll tell you after I finish the matter."

Being patted on the head, Kurokawa Hana was a little taken aback, but she responded immediately, "Okay~ Then I'll wait at home obediently and come back."

Home... Nakahara Nakaya looked at the dilapidated warehouse behind him, and something seemed to become firm in his eyes, "Okay, I see."

[People have gone far. 】

"I know."

[Then why are you still staring? 】

"You said, when will this child really grow up?"

【...Do you really raise Nakahara Chuya as your son? ] Reverse it, you guys.

"Is there anything wrong? I'm over two hundred years old. It's not too much to raise a son, right?"

【…】

Regarding the silence of the system, Kurokawa Hana continued to walk up and down as if she hadn't heard of the system's silence, or to be more precise, she followed behind Zhongya Zhongya who had gone away, but the distance between the two was so far that even Zhongyuan It is also difficult to detect.

On the other side, in the leader's room, Ogai Mori was negotiating terms with Osamu Dazai in a friendly manner.

"I don't want to do the task alone~ I want to be with the teacher."

It was rare for Mori Ogai to show a bit of patience to the kid who was acting like a rascal, and said softly: "But, Dazai-kun has already agreed."

"Hey—but it's boring to investigate the sheep. Compared with the resurrection of the previous leader, the latter is of course more interesting."

With a pair of mocking eyes and a bit of malicious expression, Osamu Dazai turned to Mori Ogai who was facing him, as if this kind of verbal confrontation had never stopped.

At that time, Mori Ogai had just secured his position as the leader of the port mafia, and he hadn't even remembered the names of his subordinates, so there was an accident between the current leader and the previous leader. Besides, some people are really anxious.

"But, this is what I mean, and it's also Wu-kun's meaning. Even so, will Dazai-kun refuse?"

Dazai Osamu's smile gradually faded, and the original light in the kite-colored pupils also disappeared at this moment. What was different from the change in expression was Dazai Osamu's words afterwards, "Mr. Mori, the teacher is not your accessory."

Mori Ogai smiled slightly, "Really."

————————————————————————————————

Osamu Dazai looked at the back of the guide in front of him expressionlessly.

This is an extremely dirty street. The shops on both sides are not selling anything, but a group of people are joking inside, maybe they are gambling, or maybe some other dirtier things.

However, some other people were squatting at the door, staring at Osamu Dazai who was passing by, as if they were ready to step forward to tear it up at any time, but after seeing the blue bracelet in the hand of the girl in front of Osamu Dazai, Forced to look back, it seems very unwilling.

All of this was seen by Dazai Osamu, and there was no need to go to the so-called sheep organization. After seeing these, Dazai basically understood the true meaning of the sheep organization.

I'm bored... I really want to find a teacher...

The girl named Akiko turned around and saw a handsome boy with a smile on her face. It seemed that she had never seen a boy like Osamu Dazai before. I need to report to Shirase and Kaoru, ah, or it’s okay to ask Hana to tell Chuya directly.”

Osamu Dazai with a soft smile thanked the girl very politely and asked, "Is your leader not here?"

Akiko thought for a while, but didn't think about the danger of this sentence, and said directly: "No, Chuya always goes out alone recently, it seems that there is something wrong."

"That's it——Okay, thank you~"

Akiko blushed slightly, "Sure, you're welcome, we'll be partners from now on."

Osamu Dazai smiled and said nothing. If you remove these smiles, you will find that there is no smile in the eyes of the innocent and harmless boy, but more contempt.

A pack of wolves raised by a sheep? What is the meaning of such a thing? It must be more than that that can interest the teacher.

Taking back these thoughts, Osamu Dazai continued to walk into the depths of the sheep.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.5K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
564K 8.6K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
927K 21.3K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.6K 68 12
Xiao Bai was purely created to stabilize the 3000 worlds under the main system god. He was created to follow the script of second male lead and mainl...