Put On A Serious Vest, Play A...

By Kazuyuuki95

Author: The Spirit of the Bar/杠之精灵 Category: Danmei Fanfiction Status: 81 Chapter (Complete) Introduction: I... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81(End)

Chapter 1

1.1K 12 1
By Kazuyuuki95

The strong wind was raging, and the sky in the evening quickly changed its color. Pieces of clouds formed like scorched cotton wool gathered together. Maybe the city would usher in a new storm.

However, before the heavy rain came, the storm in the dark had already begun.

"Gin, you seem very disturbed?"

In the headset, the sound received electronically became somewhat distorted, and Gin sat in the car, ignoring the owner of the sound.

But this attitude made Rum on the headset even more angry.

He took off the headset vigorously. At this moment, Rum's expression could be regarded as very angry, but after thinking about what might happen next, he suddenly laughed like a madman.

"The only person who is closest to Scotland is Ginjiu, heh, I want to see how he clears himself of suspicion this time."

In the car, the man sitting in the co-pilot tightly squeezed the document in his hand, but didn't make a sound.

"What's the matter Bourbon, could it be that you're worried about that gin guy? Speaking of which, your relationship with him doesn't seem to be very good."

The man called Bourbon smiled, "I just don't like his childlike personality. It's hard to imagine such a senior member in the organization."

Hearing Bourbon's slightly teasing mention of gin, Rum seemed to think of something, and said coldly: "No matter what about gin, people who come in later like you can talk about it casually, if that kid continues to be the former I may not be able to do anything crazy, but if he insists on reaching into the research institute, he can only blame me."

"I don't dare to talk about Lord Gin casually. After all, I remember his brother is the Gin Bar?"

Pulling out a cigarette, Rum held it in his hand and did not light it.

"Gin has always been in charge of the organization's tasks and operations. If Gin is allowed to fully control the research institute, the entire organization will really belong to them."

"So you're trying to use Scotland for gin?"

Lighting up the cigarette, "Heh, does Scotland still need me to use it? It's a foregone conclusion, and it depends on how the gin will be resolved."

Vehicles are driving on the elevated elevated road, and various tall buildings stand in the distance. How can such a city made of steel still have real warmth?

On the rooftop that was swept by the strong wind, a figure tremblingly leaned against the railing, and behind him was the cliff.

"Scotland, what are you going to do?"

"I don't have a choice, Rye."

Scotland's shoulder was injured, and he was already on the verge of collapse at this moment, but even so, he still looked at the man who pointed a gun at him indifferently.

There was no resistance.

Slowly putting the phone in his breast pocket, Scotland smiled slightly, "Do what you should do, Ley."

"boom--"

The bullet pierced the heart without hesitation. After a moment of severe pain, all the pain began to slowly disappear, and even the pain on the shoulder at the beginning was completely gone.

Scotland sighed softly, and seemed to see a familiar figure in his already blurred vision.

"Scotland!"

The friendly voice made the gradually diverging eyes refocus as if they were returning to the light.

"It's Ah Wu..."

A call as light as a feather also began to gradually fade away as the person fell down.

With the blood-colored flowers blooming in its chest, Scotland leaned back, about to fall under the tall buildings.

Just at the last moment.

Jindaimu took Scotland's hand.

However, in addition to the prayers of the gods, there was also a cold teardrop that fell on Scotland's cheek.

"Please, don't go...Scotland, please..."

Scotland laughed.

It was as warm and distant as ever in the safe house, in the kitchen, in the living room, and in the convenience store.

But this time, Jindai no longer rejected Scotland's smile, and did not say the word "annoying" in an awkward manner. Instead, he wept silently and shouted over and over again: "Please, Scotland."

Scotland wants to pull the gods into the sun, and the gods want to bring Scotland back to the world.

But, no one can save anyone.

Another shot rang out.

This time, it was the arm of Kamidai Mu who was shot.

"Gin, what are you doing? Crying like this for a traitor?"

Rum had a cold face, and the raised pistol/gun was still smoking.

However, Jindai did not let go.

Another shot.

"Oh, it seems that I really want to check your recent actions, don't let me find out that you have also done things that are not good for the organization."

The shot pierced the hand of Kamijima.

In an instant, Scotland returned to the free sky like a bird, and seemed to be so enthusiastically thrown into the arms of his mother, and finally, he greeted his death gently.

The Age of Gods has awakened.

His whole body was covered in cold sweat, and he was awakened with a start.

The alarm clock on the bedside table showed that the current time was 3:04, and he slept for forty-one minutes.

This was the longest he had slept in these days, and then he dreamed about that day again.

"Jingle Bell--"

"Hello."

"Didn't sleep again?"

"Fell asleep."

"lie."

On the other side of the phone was a relatively cold voice, but despite the cold appearance, every word in every sentence carried a gentleness that belonged to him.

However, in the face of such out-of-the-ordinary concern, Kojiro Mu seemed a little impatient, "Forty-one minutes."

"Well, remember to take the medicine, I'll let the vodka bring over for breakfast."

"knew."

After hanging up the phone, Kojima lay back on his sweat-stained bed again, raised his bandaged hand, and seemed to see Scotland's broken smile again in a trance.

He remembered that it was his hand that let go at the end.

Intermittently, during this period of time, he was always asked to take various medicines by Gin, and Jindai Wu felt that his memory seemed to become blurred. Afraid of forgetting, he began to secretly throw those medicines where he could not see them.

But those things still seemed to affect him.

Standing up slowly, Jindai Wuxiang got up to get the water on the table not far away, but suddenly felt dizzy.

Jindaimu woke up again.

In the pure white room, looking around, in this borderless white world, Jindai Wu slowly stood up.

"What's this?"

[Your spiritual world. 】

I thought that no one would answer me, but suddenly I heard a strange voice.

"who?"

[I am the existence that can save your life. 】

"Saving lives? What's that?"

【You are already dead. 】

"Dead? Did you fall to your death?"

[Haven't you found out yet? Everything is your dream. 】

Jindai Wu glanced at his hand blankly, there was no bandage.

"My dream? That Scotland!"

[It's dead. 】

The hope that had just been ignited was instantly shattered, "Ah, is that so."

[Although it is your dream, those are real things that happened, but you have been asleep for too long, and you have forgotten some things in the middle. 】

"whatever."

【...I can save you. 】

This sentence was like a switch, and Jindai Wu suddenly laughed, "Save me? Why?"

[No one wants to die. 】

"No one wants to die... yeah, who wants to die."

【so......】

"But I want to, I want to die, I want to die all the time."

'Are you crazy, Kamdaimu! '

[You are crazy. 】

The distorted smile and crazy tone came to an abrupt end. Shendaiwu suddenly sat on the ground, lowered his head, and murmured: "I'm crazy, my brother said the same, he always said the same."

Perhaps from the moment of Scotland's death, God Dai Wu has been abnormal.

But it doesn't matter, the crazier it is, the better it is [It's okay, I will bring you a new life, Kamdai Wu. 】

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 153 57
Cyril was a Harry Potter book fan. He unexpectedly obtained a chatterbox system that said it would take him to experience the desired Wizarding World...
794K 18.1K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
954K 55.2K 84
Highest rankings #1 in love #1 in strong female character #1 in mine Aarohi vashisth a 24 year beautiful girl .,working in pune in a advertising...