Reincarnated as Usagi?!

By MysticRaven0

A Sailor Moon Fanfiction Aria is your typical teenage girl who died suddenly and is now living her life as an... More

Usagi's Beautiful Transformation
The House of Fortune is the Monster Mansion
Mysterious Sleeping Sickness: Protect the Girls in Love
Lean How to Be Skinny from Usagi
Scent of A Monster: Chanela Will Steal Your Love
Protect the Melody of Love: Usagi Plays Cupid
Becoming a Star is Hard Work
Girl Genius is a Monster: The Brainwashing Cram School of Horror
Cursed Bus: Enter Mars, The Guardian of Fire
Usagi vs Rei: Nightmare in Dream Land
The Luxury Cruise Ship is a Trap
Girls Unite: The End of Jadeite
A New Enemy Appears: Nephrite's Evil Crest
Usagi's Panic: Rei's First Date
A Girl's Dream: Usagi Becomes A Bride
Usagi's a Model: The Flash of the Camera Monster
Shingo's Love: The Grieving Doll
Usagi's Joy: A Love Letter from Tuxedo Mask
The Summer, the Beach, Youth and Ghosts
Romance Under the Moon: Usagi's First Kiss
Wish Upon a Star: Naru's First Love
Naru's Tears: Nephrite Dies for Love
Restore Naru's Smile: Usagi's Friendship
Crushing on Ami: the Boy Who Can See the Future
The Painting of Love: Usagi and Mamoru Get Closer
Total Chaos: The Messy Love Triangle
Grandpa Loses Control: Rei in Danger
Love and Chased: Luna's Worst Day Ever
Umino's Resolve: I'll Protect Naru
Enter Venus, the Last Sailor Guardian
The Shining Silver Crystal: The Moon Princess Appears
Returning Memories: Usagi and Mamoru's Past

Jupiter, The Powerful Girl in Love

232 15 2
By MysticRaven0

I was running as fast as I could, trying to make it to school before the bell rang. I muttered to myself, "I am so late! This might be it! This is the day I break my on-time record!"

Luna shouted to me, muffled, "Usagi! You forgot this!"

I glanced back, seeing that she had my lunch bag in her mouth. I gasped, "Thanks Luna! Think you could hold it til we get closer?"

I turned the corner and ran right into someone. We both fell back and I groaned in pain, rubbing my head as I slowly sat up. I slowly opened my eyes, wincing, "I am so sorry!"

My eyes widened when the man on the ground was clutching his leg, his friends surrounding him. The man cried out, "You broke my leg!"

His friends glared at me as the one in yellow stormed over to me, getting in my face, "Hey! What're you going to do about this, young lady?!"

I glared back at him, snapping, "Nothing! There's no way me bumping into him caused him to break his leg!"

A girl's voice called out, "Stop it."

We all turned to see a girl, around my age, standing there with her arms crossed. She raised an eyebrow, "I was watching. She just bumped into you. You guys are pretty low...conning a girl like that."

The girl was gorgeous, she had brown hair that was in a ponytail with brown eyes to match. She also had pink rose earrings and was wearing a brown school uniform. I tilted my head as the yellow-shirt dude turned to glare at her, "What?!"

His other friend, he was wearing a blue tank top, stood as well with a glare, "Hey you! We don't let people talk to us like that, even if it's a girl."

The guy went to put his hand on her shoulder, but she grabbed it quickly, tossing him over her shoulder. He slammed onto the ground harshly and yellow-shirt went to charge at her but I stuck my foot out, tripping him. He slammed his face on the ground and I put my foot on his back with a glare, "It's not cool to charge at someone while they're occupied."

The injured friend looked at us with wide eyes filled with fear before he ran off with a scream. I shrugged before "accidentally" stepping on yellow-shirt's head as I walked over to the girl with a smile, "That was awesome. You have to teach me that move!"

She chuckled, staring at me, "You okay?"

I nodded, "Yep!"

She nodded as well before turning away from me, looking back at me with a smile, "I'll think about teaching you that move. Be careful, okay?"

I stared at her with a blush covering my cheeks as I whispered, "So cool. I think I'm in love."

------------------------

I was humming to myself, swinging my lunch beside me as I headed to a spot to eat my lunch. I walked past a tree, looking over and gasping, hiding behind said tree with a blush, "It's the new love of my life."

I peeked out from behind the tree, seeing her alone and eating her lunch. Umino pooed up in front of me, his face directly in front of me, "Usagi!"

I screamed before grabbing Umino's shirt and shoved him against the tree with a glare, "Don't do that Umino!"

Umino ignored my threat, tilting his head, "She's a transfer student who joined Class 6 today. Her name is Makoto Kino. She's incredibly strong. Story goes she was kicked out of her last school for fighting. Better not get too close, Usagi."

I let go of Umino's shirt as he started to ramble and quickly made my way over to Makoto, peeking behind the bush with a dreamy smile. Her lunch looks delicious...Did she make that herself? Okay, I am definitely in love with her. Think she'll marry me right now?

Makoto turned around with a glare, "Who's there?!"

I blushed brightly and stood up straight, rubbing the back of my neck nervously, giggling, "H-Hi there."

Makoto's glare went away as she smiled at me, "You're the girl from this morning...So you go to school here."

I nodded happily, "Yep. I'm Usagi Tsukino."

Makoto scooted over, "Care to join me?"

I quickly sat down beside her with the biggest smile, "Thank you for saving me this morning."

Makoto chuckled, "Sure, although I think you could've handed them yourself."

I waved away her compliment, "No way! The way you flipped that guy was awesome! All I did was trip a guy."

I opened my lunch and started eating it as Makoto did the same with hers. I kept glancing over at her food as I ate, wanting a bite of her food. Makoto must've noticed my stares and offered her mixed rice ball with a smile, "Would you like some?"

I blushed and nodded, slowly taking the rice ball and taking a bite of it. I sighed in happiness as I continued to eat the rice ball, "So delicious..."

Makoto chuckled at my face as she spoke, "I'm glad you're here. For some reason, everyone here seems too afraid to talk to me."

I pouted once I was finished with the rice ball before going back to my food, replying, "Well Makoto...sorry, is it alright if I call you that?"

Makoto nodded at me and I gave her a bright smile, "Perfect! Did you make your food? Because it was prefect, delicious, inspiring. I could go on forever about how good this food is."

Makoto blushed, looking away from me, "Yes, I did make it myself..."

I sighed happily, whispering, "Marry me."                                           

Makoto turned to me with a frown and my eyes widened as I quickly stuttered, "I-I-I said you have to teach me! Fighting and Cooking! Yeah, teach me." I quickly changed the subject, "Hey, wanna go to the Arcade with me after school?"

Makoto stared at me for a minute before nodding with a smile, "Sure!"

We continued to eat our lunch together, chatting here and there, before the bel rang and we separated, planning to meet at the gates so we could go to Game Center.

___TIME SKIP___

Makoto and I walked into the Game Center as I asked, "Say, Mako, why aren't you wearing our school uniform?"

Mako smirked, "This one suits me better."

I looked around, stating, "Oh, looks like Motoki's not here today."

Mako looked around the room with me, questioning, "Who's Motoki? Oh! Is he your older brother?"

I laughed, shaking my head, "No! He's a friend, I have a younger brother, Shingo."

Mako walked over to an open game and started to play. I made my way over to her when I heard Ami's voice, "Usagi!"

I turned around to see Ami, holding Luna, and Rei standing behind her. Ami smiled, "Here you are!"

I walked over to the girls, tilting my head, "Hey, what's up? Did I forget something?"

Ami looked down at Luna, "Luna has some concerns about that girl..."

I glanced back at Mako, "That girl? You mean Mako?"

Luna nodded and I rolled my eyes, smirking, "You worry too much, Luna. Do you remember the last time you had some concerns about a girl?"

Ami and Rei giggled as Luna glared at me as Mako huffed, shouting at her game, "Damn! I lost!"

I led the girls over to Mako with a smile, "Mako!"

Mako looked at me, "What is it?"

I continued to smile, stating, "Let me introduce you to everyone. This is Makoto Kino. She just transferred to Juban Public High School today."

Mako smiled at the girls, "How do you do?"

Rei and Ami stuttered with smiles as they were shocked by her height, "N-Nice to meet you..."

I pointed at Ami, turning to Mako, "And this is Ami, she's really smart. And Rei, she's a real meanie."

I gave Rei a smirk as she glared at me playfully, "Who are you calling "meanie"?"

I stuck my tongue out, replying, "You."

Rei moved closer to me, smirking as she cupped her ear, "I couldn't hear you. Who?"

I shouted near her ear, "You!"

Rei huffed, getting in my face, "And just what year, month, week, day, time, hour, minute, and second was I ever mean to you?!"

I huffed, getting into her face with a smirk, "Just now! Also, when we first meet and when we went to that amusement park and when we—"

Rei covered my mouth with her hand as Mako chuckled, smiling, "You guys get along so well."

We both turned to Mako, smirking, "No way!"

We both turned to look at each other before laughing at one another. Ami and Luna shook their heads at us, Ami commenting, "They bicker like siblings all the time."

Rei and I turned to Ami, sticking our tongues out at her in retaliation. Ami giggled at us as Mako moved over to Luna, scratching under her chin as she cooed, "So cute."

I huffed, crossing my arms with a pout, "Stupid Luna...taking my future wife's attention away from me." I smirked before speaking up, "That cat with the crescent bald spot is Luna. She's my cat."

Luna gave me a side eye before returning to the attention that Mako was giving her. Suddenly, we heard people shouting and we turned to see them all crowding around a claw machine. We made our way over and saw a guy absolutely crushing the claw machine. We watched him grab two toys at once, although I thought I saw them float into the claw but it was hard to really tell with everyone crowding the glass. Yumi noticed me standing by her and smiled, "Oh, Usagi. Did you see that?"

I nodded as she continued, "They call him "Joe the Crane Game Troll"."

I snorted, "Crane Game Troll? What kind of name is that?"

Yumi replied, "He's a genius at the crane game! They say he takes every single stuffed animal he targets at the game center."

I raised an eyebrow, impressed, "That's pretty cool. Don't you think so, Mako?"

I turned to look at Mako and saw that she was staring at Joe, eyes in a daze and blush on her cheeks. Mako sighed, "He's just like him..."

I frowned in confusion, "Mako...?"

She continued to stare at him and I started waving in front of her face, trying to snap her out of her trance but nothing, calling out, "Mako? Mako! Mako? Hello? What's gotten into her?"

I turned to Luna, pouting, "It's all your fault."

Luna blinked in confusion, "My fault? How is...wait, what is exactly my fault?"

I huffed, crossing my arms, "You stole Mako from me and now she's in love with that guy. How am I supposed to won her over to marry me now?"

Luna, Ami, and Rei sweatdropped at that, shaking their heads at me. Ami sighed, "Usagi, you can't marry someone you just met."

I gave Ami puppy dog eyes, sniffling a bit, "But...she knows how to fight and cook. She's the perfect woman for me!"

Ami gave me a look and I sighed, dropping the eyes, "Fine, but that doesn't mean I won't stop trying to win her affection. Love conquers all."

Rei smirked, "So, does that mean I can have Tuxedo Mask?"

I froze before glaring at Rei, "No! I met him first and I've spoken to him more than you! Wait, I thought we agreed we weren't going to fight over Tuxedo Mask anymore?"

Rei chuckled, "You agreed, I just listened."

I growled underneath my breath and turned to Mako but saw that she was gone. I blinked before looking over to see that Joe was gone as well. I turned back to Ami and Rei, "I gotta go find Mako, see you guys later."

I waved at the girls before heading out of the Game Center, running down the street to see if I could find Mako. I heard fighting as I headed towards a bridge and turned to see Mako fighting some guy that wore a suit similar to Jadeite and Nephrite. I gasped, calling out, "Mako!"

The guy vanished as I made my way down the stairs to Mako, kneeling down beside the Joe guy who was clutching his chest in pain. Mako ran over to him, concerned, "Are you all right?"

I looked at Mako, "Mako, what happened?"

Mako placed her hand on Joe's shoulder and he jerked away from him with a snarl, "Let go of me! Mind you own business!"

He started to walk away in pain and I scoffed, standing up as I glared at his retreating back, "Jerk. We were just trying to help!"

Mako stood up as well, quickly chasing after him, and I huffed, following them with a whisper, "Great, now we're following the jerk."

I jumped as Luna spoke to me, "I sense it..."

I stopped walking and looked down, seeing Luna standing beside me, "When did you...? Sense what?"

Luna replied, "I felt a powerful evil aura coming from the person she just fought."

I nodded, "I noticed he was wearing an outfit similar to Jadeite and Nephrite. He's definitely from the Dark Kingdom, which means Mako and that jerk are in danger."

Luna nodded and I quickly pulled out my communicator, sending a message to Ami and Rei about what Luna and I discovered. I quickly ran after the duo with Luna right on my heels. We caught up with the two, Mako standing outside a door after the guy snapped at her. I made my way over to her, glaring at the door, "That gus is super unfriendly."

Mako stared at me shocked before turning away with a blush, "That's what I like about him."

I gave Mako a look, wondering if she was crazy or she took a blow to the head earlier. She continued talking, not noticing my look, "He is...exactly like the guy who broke my heart..."

I stared at Mako before sighing softly, sitting on the edge of a wall. While Mako was watching the guy, I pulled out my communicator to give Rei and Ami an update on the situation before putting it away once again. I yawned quietly but Mako noticed, turning to me with a soft smile, "Usagi, I'll be fine alone."

I waved her away with a smile, "Absolutely not."

We both looked at the guy, noticing that he was gesturing for Mako to come inside. I gave her a smile, "Look, he wants to go inside."

Mako but her lip, blushing, "What?"

I rolled my eyes before grabbing her arm, dragging her to the door, "Just go inside and be yourself! Good luck, Mako!"

I pushed her in the open door with a cheeky smile, her stumbling inside before slowly making her way to the guy. Luna looked up at me, "I thought you wanted Mako all to yourself?"

I rolled my eyes, replying, "Okay, okay, maybe I jumped too far to marriage, but Mako is still in love with the guy that broke her heart. I don't know if she's ready for a new relationship."

Luna smirked at me, "It's because of Tuxedo Mask isn't it?"

I looked in the window to see the guy from earlier and I gasped, "Look! It him!"

I quickly head towards the door as the new evil dude throws Mako and Joe away from one another. Joe starts crawling towards the door and I scoffed, placing my hands on my hips, "Seriously?! You're running away and leaving a girl behind?"

He shook his head wildly, "Why should I care?! She followed me on her own!"

I growled, "SO?! She saved your life earlier, the least you could do is save hers! And you call yourself a man?!"

He stood up, glaring at me, "She's not my concern! Giant girls like that aren't my type!"

I couldn't help but punch him in the stomach and toss him out the door. He groaned in pain, clutching his stomach, but he ran off and I watched him with a glare. The bad guy held his hand out, breaking the window, and jumping out to follow that guy. I cursed, running over to Mako to help her up as Luna muttered, "Looks like we were right. He's really from the Dark Kingdom."

I looked at Mako, "Mako! Are you alright? Mako!"

Mako sniffled, "I was told the same thing all over again..."

I was confused on what she meant at first but realized she was talking about how Joe called her a giant. Mako growled, "Damnit!"

Mako was gone in a flash and all Luna and I could do was blink in confusion before quickly following after her.

-------------------------------

I made it to the park, transformed as Sailor Moon, and calling out to the new guy, "Hold it right there!"

Mako gasped, turning to look at me, "Sailor Moon?!"

The new bad guy chuckled, "You're a little too late, Sailor Moon!"

I glared at him, "Who are you?! And why are you after this guy?"

He smirked, tilting his head away from me, "Allow me to introduce myself." He began to float into the air, legs crossed, "I am Zoisite, one of the Dark Kingdom's Four Kings of Heaven. Take care of the rest, Gamecen!"

He suddenly vanished in a swirl of pink petals and I growled to myself before turning to Joe who was encased in a windy vortex. The vortex disappeared, revealing Gamecen, who called out, "Gamecen!"

I quickly ran in front of Mako, holding my fist up, ready to fight. Gamecen held out his arm and used his arm gadget, calling upon a hammerhead and throwing it in the air. The hammerhead was attached to a very long pole and I quickly shoved Mako away from me, jumping back from Gamecen's attacks. I landed awkwardly on the last jump and tumbled onto the ground, quickly rolling away from the hammer strike. Gamecen growled in frustration but was suddenly picked up. My eyes widened as I saw Mako was the one holding Gamecen up. Mako was angry, "What're you doing to my idol, Sailor Moon?!"

Mako threw Gamecen into some bushes away from us and I stood up, giving Mako a nod, "That was awesome! Good job!"

Gamecen stood up with a snarl, "Gamecen!"

I rolled my eyes, "Great, he's like those villains in the video games. Unintelligent."

I smirked as Gamecen snarled, furious by my words and held his arm up again. This time, he called upon a claw and fired it at Mako. I quickly ran over and shoved her out of the way, taking the hit for her. The claw clamped around my waist, restraining my arms as well. I groaned in pain, "Ouch! That hurts douche!"

The claw started to get tighter, and I yelped in pain as I heard a shout, "Jupiter Power Make Up!"

I watched Mako become Sailor Jupiter in awe, "So cool! Mako...!"

Gamecen growled at Sailor Jupiter and fired another claw at Mako but she dodged it by jumping in the air. She called upon her new power, "Jupiter, my guardian planet! Bring forth a storm! Summon the clouds! Bring down your thunder! Supreme Thunder!"

The thunder struck Gamecen and he shook violently before flying back, claws being destroyed at the same time. I smirked, "Excellent work Sailor Jupiter."

Mako nodded, "Right, one more time!"

Luna shouted, "Don't! That monster still possesses a human heart! He used to be a human being!"

I nodded, "You're right. What should we do?"

Gamecen slowly stood up as Luna replied, "You have to turn the monster back into its original form!"

I frowned, looking down at Luna, "But how?!"

Luna jumped in the air, just like the time when she gave me my brooch, and I caught the moon staff item with a frown. I questioned, "What is this?"

Luna replied, "The Moon Stick. Shout out: Moon Healing Escalation!"

I nodded, twirling the Moon Stick in my hand, "Moon Healing Escalation!"

Moon dust circled around Gamecen and he glowed brightly for a few seconds before he returned to being Joe. Joe fell to his knees before falling backwards, hitting his head on the concrete. I chuckled as I stared at the Moon Stick as Luna looked at Mako, "You are the fourth Sailor Guardian, Sailor Jupiter!"

Mako turned back to look at Luna, frowning, "Huh? Sailor Jupiter..."

I waved at Mako with a big smile as Luna nodded at Mako before turning to me, "Sailor Moon, that makes four Guardians. You must become their leader and protect the Princess!"

My eyes widened as I looked down at Luna, "What?! Me?! I know nothing about being a leader?! Sailor Mercury is a way better choice than me, Sailor Mars too! I would say Sailor Jupiter would be a better option than me and she just started!"

Luna shook her head, "The Moon Stick is proof that you are the leader! You've doing great so far Sailor Moon, you've already been acting like the leader whether you've known or not."

I bit my lip, looking at the Moon Stick in my hands, wondering if Luna was right with me being the leader of the Sailor Guardians or if this whole leader thing is gonna end badly for us.

  ——————————

Luna and I were watching Mako game furiously, muttering death threats about boys underneath her breath. We both sweatdropped at her words before we turned when Motoki spoke, "Hi Usagi!"

I turned with a smile, "Hey Motoki! "

Motoki returned the smile, "I hear Joe the Crane Game Troll was here. Wish I could've seen him."

I shook my head, "Yeah, he wasn't really that great...Oh, let me introduce you to my new friend, Makoto Kino."

Motoki turned to Mako with a smile, "Nice to meet you."

Mako's eyes were suddenly glazed over and blush covered her cheeks as she stared at Motoki, "You're exactly like the guy who broke my heart."

Luna and I stared at Mako with wide eyes before I leaned in, whispering to Mako, "Yesterday, you said Crane Joe was exactly like him..."

Mako whispered back, not looking away from Motoki, "I meant his voice..."

I groaned, shaking my head, "Good grief, Mako!"

Luna muttered in agreement, "Strange girl..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395 0 20
Note: I don't own this anime, it's a fanfic story.(fan-made) This fanfic is after the movie: "Sailor Moon Cosmos", after Usagi (Sailor Moon) and Mamo...
6.5K 240 35
Usagi Tsukino , also being known as Sailor Moon. You are a new guardian, the guardian of the stars Sailor Twinkle! You realize that you've falling i...
3.4K 91 13
It's a story about how Mamoru can Usagi get back in his life. The last fight with the Dark Kingdom is over, Beryl and Metalia are defeated, everythi...
7.7K 129 18
You, Mia smith an unathletic anime obsessed nerd died and suddenly reincarnated. What's the first thing you do? Learn to play volleyball. But wait is...