๐™„๐™‰๐™€๐™๐™๐˜ผ๐˜ฝ๐™‡๐™€ ~ ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข...

By spyralzone_

๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜น ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ When y/n accidentally bumps into the new kid let's see how... More

โ‹†INTROโ‹†
๐.๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ’
๐.๐Ÿ“
๐.๐Ÿ”
๐.๐Ÿ•
๐.๐Ÿ–
๐.๐Ÿ—
๐.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐.๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—
๐.๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—
๐.๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ
๐.๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’

๐.๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“

1.4K 71 158
By spyralzone_

ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

ʙᴀʜᴀᴍᴀs 🇧🇸, 𝟹 ʏᴇᴀʀs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

       ❥ "My love come here" Armin said from inside as you were on the balcony, admiring the view from below. He pulled you in closer to him as he placed a peck on your lips, making you smile. He hugged you gently before you smiled, "I'm here now"

You whispered in his ear as he nodded against your shoulder, "I love hugging you, you know that?" He asked pulling back to admire you.

"I'm aware of that Armin" you said. The both of you laughed together when you heard your stomach growling, "I get hungry really quickly these days Armin, havent you noticed?"

"You have...maybe you're about to be on your period. You told me you get hungry quickly when you're about to be on your period" He said tucking your hair in behind your ear, "It's late this time so maybe it is coming?" you replied back questionably as you shrugged your shoulders.

"Maybe it's the air over here" he said making you giggle while shaking your head, "Okay let's go down and get breakfast"

Before Armin walked away from you to go grab a shirt in his suitcases, he looked back to see you grabbing his wrist, "When we're done eating can we go—"

"You want to go to the waters don't you?" He smiled when he saw you nodding, "Of course we can baby" he said kissing your hand and smiled.

"Okay let me get ready" you said grabbing your sundress and putting it on over your bikini.

You and Armin had just gotten to Bahamas two days ago but you guys didn't have time to explore the beauties of the place just yet because the first day, you both were tired and second day Armin was feeling quite under the weather.

He intertwined your fingers together as he kissed your ring on your ring finger as you smiled, "You gon do this everytime?"

"Oh you know it" he replied back.

Oh yeah, you and Armin got engaged last year as you now hold the fiancée title. It was a really crazy week before he proposed. He always loved planning stuff out for you and that's what he did the whole week, he always loved making you feel special.

Flashbackkk

You had just gotten off your new big girl job about to head back home to Daniella since Ciara had already moved out with Michael but Daniella didn't want to leave you all by yourself so she stayed with you.

That was also stressing you out as you were always desperately looking for an apartment to move into.

Daniella didn't mind staying with you because Jojo would sometimes come over to be with her. They both really like their personal space a lot so you don't even know if them moving in together would work.

Before getting in your car, Armin had texted you about Erens health and how you're basically the only person around him that knows about stuff like this (healthcare since you're a Nurse working in a hospital)

You told him you'll be there in a bit but got held up because of traffic.

You rang his doorbell as the door opened making you shake your head, "Turn the damn lights on Armin and plus, I thought Eren was on his lil group vacation right now?" you asked as you started to tap on the walls looking for the light before you finally got it.

You walked closer as looked down on the floor to see rose petals making you tilt your head. Walking closer, you had seen Armin on one knee infront of you with a glimmering piece of object in his hand.

The living room was more spacious than ever this time with vanilla scented candles on the floor, made into a heart shape all around you and him. Seeing Armins eyes gleaming made you look away while smiling.

You turned back to him as you still had a smile present on your face.

"Come closer y/n" Armin whispered-screamed out as you did, now standing in front of him.

"Y/n, my one and only honestly, we've been through a few ups and downs but we've always made it work in the end and I would love to continue talking and working things out between us," He took a pause as he breathed out through his mouth making you giggle.

"I want to be with you every second of the day, maybe I can't cause of work, but I mean every time, so, I am in front of you today to ask you to be my fiancée" He ended it off by winking at you making your smile grow even harder.

"You're making me flustered Armin baby" you said as he smiled, "That's my job" he replied back.

"And yes, my love, I do wanna be your fiancé" He got up but accidentally knocked down one of the candles because of his eagerness. He quickly picked it up before you could.

He walked up to you as you extended your hand out for him to put the ring on as it was flashing in your face, making you stretch your hand out while smiling at it.

"Where's yours?" You asked him but started laughing when you saw him quickly put it on, "Let me do it love"

He took it off and handed it to you and you put it on his making him smile, "I'm blushing y/n" he said making you giggle, "I know baby"

Armin kissed you while cupping your face before he pulled back, "And I was thinking,"

"Uh oh, everytime you say that, that means you've been thinking a lot" you emphasized as he smiled, "I was thinking, if you would want us to move in together?"

Armin saw your surprised face and quickly retreated, "No no, you don't have to say yes, I'm not forcing you or anything"

"Armin it's not that I don't want to, I'm just surprised you know" you said rubbing his cheeks with a smile, "I don't mind Armin, I'd want to, to be honest"

He smiled placing kisses all over your face, "Great! I've been looking at a lot of condos these days, come look at them"

He said excitedly, dragging you towards his room as he then stopped, "I'll stop here for today, I know you're tired my love, sleep here and don't worry about your car. I'll wake up early to park properly so they don't tow it"

"You're highkey fiancé materiall" you dragged out playfully tracing your finger along his jaw, "Now imagine me as a husband or even...a father!" He said excitedly as you batted your eyelashes at him while smiling.

"I'm pushing it right now?" He asked as you moved your head in a figure eight motion while humming, "Mmm maybe a lil"

Armin held your hand to the bathroom as you took your clothes off and hoping into the nice, warm bath he had. He was about to leave when you called out to him.

"I want you to join me today" you said hugging your knees to your chest as he nodded, slipping off his clothes and hoping in with you, "You okay?" He asked as you nodded, laying your head on his chest behind you.

"Can we look at some of the condos?" You asked as he gave your arm a double squeeze as an okay.

While you and him scrolled through a lot of them you both 'ouu' ed out on one as you tilted your head up looking at him while smiling, "We on the same page?" you asked.

"We are" He enlarged the pictures for you and him both to look at them and came to an agreement.

He set up an appointment with the landlord and everything went smoothly, your estimated move in date was in two weeks from now.

The first few weeks with you and Armin actually living together was a bit nerve wrecking, getting used to seeing each other walk past everytime, sleeping together, the bathroom and stuff.

But you both set boundaries and made things work out in the process and was happier than ever.

                        Present Time

You and Armin made it to the diner as you quickly un intertwined your hands, grabbing yourself a plate and filling your plate up. You had an extra plate for fruits as you could feel Armins stare on you.

"Boy don't even say nothing" you rolled your eyes and heard him chuckle, "I wasn't though y/n"

He picked out a spot for you guys to sit at as you sat across from him while slow jazz was playing in the background from the live band. You looked up from your food as you were still chewing to see Armin downing his orange juice.

"And I thought I was hungry" Armin swallowed one last time before setting his glass back down, "I'm just thirsty okay?" he said playfully rolling his eyes before he looked at your plate and back up at you.

"Yup, you're the hungry one here" he said as he got a middle finger from you back as a reply and chuckled. You and him continued to eat as you started on your fruits and Armin almost finishing his plate.

Armin looked up at you while you were chewing before talking, "You look different to me these days y/n" he said making you quirk your eyebrows,

"How?"

"You look...more brighter and when I say brighter I mean glowing and you look...you're just beautiful to be honest" He said making you smile,

"And I'm not lying or just 'saying to say that' y/n" he said making you giggle when he put the air quotes at the end.

"I mean I've been sleeping good, eating good, with my fiancé on vacation, of course imma be glowing" Armin nodded with a smile present on his face.

When you both were done, the waiters came to take the plates away as you and Armin started your sight sceneries. You finally got to see the clear waters in front of you as you beamed with a smile on your face.

"Armin take a picture of me over here" you said handing him your purse and phone. He watched you take your sundress off leaving you in only your bikini and started taking pictures.

Armin always did the absolute most when it came to taking your pictures, he would make sure he got every angle on you, even if that meant he had to get in questionable positions and stances.

You looked down at your stomach and giggled, "Alright I'm done with the pictures, I'm so bloated" you giggled while making your way back to Armin who was helping you put your dress back on.

Your phone was ringing when you saw that you got a call from Ciara and smiled while picking up, "How's Mrs. Bahamas doinggg?" She exclaimed while dragging out as you turned your camera away from your face and showed her the water.

"Ouu" You heard a lot of ouu's coming from Ciara's phone as you raised an eyebrow, "The whole gang with you?"

"Yes sirrr!" Darius dragged out while smiling with his boo thang in the back, "Aww I miss you guys" you said while frowning.

"We miss you too like girl you don't even know. Every summer it's been us but man, you grew up without us n/n" Darius said as you broke out a little sigh, "Alright nigga don't make me cry"

You heard laughter in the back before calling Armin over to you, "And I'm here with my fiancé" you said playfully sticking your tongue out before laughing when you heard Daniella scream.

"You saying that word sounds so...grown. My baby y/n all grown up" Daniella said as you saw a tear drop from her eyes making you laugh before pouting,

"Dani nooo," you dragged out as Armin moved his head out of the frame, "Bitch you're actually about to make me cry"

"We just love you so much y/n" Armins face was now present with a smile as you smiled at what Daniella said and seeing all your friends nod, "I love you guys so much too, y'all don't even know, y'all are my babies for real"

"But yeah we just wanted to see how you were doing, mwah! We love you n/n! Have fun with Armin! Bye byee!" Ciara exclaimed as everyone waved at the screen making you smile and waving back.

"I miss them" you said while smiling, "But what we doing now?" you nudged his shoulder to see a cheeky smile present on his face.

"Okay let's go to the little flamingos from earlier" Armin said as you followed behind him back to the resort. He really liked animals and seeing flamingoes just out every morning would aways make him happy.

Without him even having to ask, you were taking pictures of him on his phone and on yours. After that, you and him got on a jetski because Armin promised you, he knew how to work one of them.

It was going good for a while till you both fell in the water but got saved due to your life jackets.

"That one, was not my fault" He said tilting and patting his ear to get the water out, "Yeah sure, but aye, that was fun though"

"I know right" He said shaking the water out of his hair. For the rest of the day, you and Armin were trying new foods the whole time and going to new and different places you both had wanted to go ever since you got there and ever since you laid eyes on a place.

You got tired of taking little steps due to your sundress and switched into your beach cover up. Armin was perfectly fine though because he had on shorts and had his shirt unbuttoned.

You and him walked into a bar as you both got piña colada's and sat there, enjoying the music playing and the cool breeze coming from the beach that was below y'all and the pool you guys were sitting right next to.

Armin saw your eyes following the food a waiter was bringing out and you could already see Armins chin resting against his hand, "I'll get it for you baby"

Armin stood up leaving you there for a while as you continued to enjoy the scenery but felt your stomach turning again as your face scrunched.

You breathed out while rubbing your stomach to see Armin walking towards you with two plate instead. He sat down while placing your food in front of you and placed his in front of him.

"What? It looks good" He said making you chuckle before you started to eat.

The whole time you were eating you would catch Armin blankly staring at you before you finally asked him why. He just kept saying that you looked beautiful more and more each passing day.

You always thanked him when he said that but he's been saying it a lot recently. You never really paid any mind to and just brushed it off.

When you and Armin were both done, he decided that he wanted to go to the casino to see if he could get something. You didn't mind and just followed him the whole time.

The sun was setting rapidly as you were insisting Armin to go back to your resort.

"Baby just one more please, I almost had it" he said as you groaned letting him try again, "You're gonna have a gambling addiction boy keep playing"

In the back of all the coin slot machines, you could hear a distant meowing as you followed towards it.

You saw a cat who was very much pregnant and figured it was hungry. You frowned when you realized you had no food with you and quickly went over to the bar to get one of their grilled fish.

You carried the plate as you walked towards the cat, setting the plate in front of it and squatting down to it's level to take some of the bones out so they wouldn't have any issues.

Once you were done, you just stared at the cat eating as you felt happy all over. You reached over to slowly and softly stroke its belly,

"Aww, you're gonna be a mom soon, make sure to take care of your kids okay?" you said as it purred before feeling a presence behind you and turned around to see that it was Armin. As soon as Armin squatted down next to you, the cat dashed away as you side eyed him.

"Alright we know, it doesn't like me" you nodded while standing up, "She's gonna be a mom very soon, isn't that cute?" you said turning to him as he smiled and nodded.

"Babies are cute"

"And hella expensive" you added along, "Even the damn hospital bills, my goodness"

"But I'm really surprised a pregnant cat let you touch them, mainly it's belly. It's usually risky to the person attempting to do so, but, she already likes you" he smiled when he turned to you to see you smiling.

"Would you ever want to have kids one day?" you nodded, "With me?" you nodded again while turning to him to see him smiling,

"Why you asking? And why'd you add with me?" you asked quirking an eyebrow, "I was just curious y/n" He said as you and him walked back to your resort.

Once you got there, you noticed that nobody was in the pool and headed back up to your room.

You went to the bathroom to take your cover up off, pressing on your stomach while turning in each different angle in the mirror, "How am I still bloated, or maybe I'm just getting fat"

Your thoughts were interrupted when you heard Armin compliment you, "You're beautiful princess" he said while walking behind you to place kisses along your neck.

You closed your eyes as you were taking in the sensations and felt Armins hands move down to your ass. He squeezed your ass softly as he got a soft moan come from you.

You could feel Armins hard on pressing against your ass as your hand reached behind you to grab it and slowly stroked it outside of his shorts. He bit down on your neck as a response to your action making you bite your lips in the mirror.

"Just fuck me already" he chuckled at what you said, "Just like that?" you rolled your eyes, "Yes, just like that"

He was about to leave the bathroom to grab a condom but was halted with you calling out for him, "I'm not ovulating, let's just do it"

"Without a condom this time?" you nodded, "Yeah, you act like we haven't done it without a condom before"

"I know that y/n but are you sure about this?" He only nodded when you nodded to him through the mirror.

He pulled your panties to the side, rubbing his cock in between your folds making you breathe out, "You're wet"

"I know— mm" you hummed out as he slid inside of you, slowly thrusting into you. He started to pick up the pace when he had heard your moans start to grow louder. Armin always placed his hand on top of yours, making your rings press against one another's.

"You're so pretty my love" he said in between breaths as you were still moaning, "Faster baby" you said and he did so.

After a few thrusts, Armin bottom out inside of you, "I love you so much y/n" he said while licking his lips when he pulled out of you.

"I wanna go to the pool" you said looking up at him from the mirror, "Okay let's take a shower first, we can't have my kids swimming in the pool and somebody else hops in and I accidentally get them pregnant"

"Baby I don't think it works like that and if so, I'd have to kill you" You and him both laughed as you stood up straight, sucking in your stomach to see if it'll make a difference.

"But what about me? What if it just oozes out?" you asked and started snickering when you saw the look of disgust on Armins face, "Don't use that word ooze, it sounds so nasty"

"Okay but we've said and done nastier stuff" you said throwing your arms around his neck, "True, let's hope it doesn't though" he said making you laugh.

You and Armin walked down to the lobby as you both hoped in the water. There were trails of giggles when you felt your bikini loosen up in the back and swam closer to Armin, so he could fix it.

You and him stared at eachother as the moon illuminated against the pool water.

"I love loving you y/n, if that makes sense to you" he said while squinting trying to make sure what he said didn't sound dumb, "Mmm, I get it, somehow" you saw him smile before placing a kiss on his lips.

"I love you, Armin Arlert" you said as you winked at him and saw him blushing before laughing, "You still blush!?" you questioned, "After all these years, you still blush!?"

"Of course I do don't act surprised now!," he said while looking away making you smile. You caressed his cheeks, turning his face towards you as you smiled seeing the light shade of pink tint his cheeks,

"I'm only blushing if it's about you, or if you say something to me, or if I see you. It's just you, and it'll always be you honestly" you felt soft all over hearing him speak in a lower tone than the last time.

He started off by placing small pecks on your lips, making your smile grow wider each time.

A while later, you and Armin got back out and was about to head to your room before he picked you up bridal style, making you squeal from your feet being quickly picked up off the ground.

"Why? You think I can't walk now?" you asked, "I know you can walk, I just felt like picking you up princess. Let me," he said as he leaned over to your cheek to place a kiss on it.

                                The next day...

You were standing on the balcony once again as you started to understand why old folks loved being on they porch, it was so refreshing.

Armin came up behind you nuzzling his face into the crook of your neck, "We should fuck here one day" he whispered in your ear making you giggle, "You know what" you said while shaking your head.

He squeezed your hips to signal you that he was leaving but the smile on his face got replaced by a look of concern when you winced at his action.

"Y/n you okay?" he asked and only got a nod from you. You turned to him while smiling, to reassure him.

Armin sat back down onthe bed, thinking to himself. He saw you walking towards him, straddling his lap as you were leaving kisses along his neck now. He held you closer to him and wanted to squeeze your hips again to see if you were going to complain.

And you did.

"Stop squeezing my hips, it hurts" you said leaning into Armins lips but it was replaced by your cheeks puffing up as you quickly got off of him and rushed to the bathroom.

Armin batted his eyes with his arms still opened before puffing air out of his mouth, "Baby, you okay?" He could only hear retching coming from the bathroom and ran his fingers through his hair while sighing.

Armin heard your sniffles coming from the bathroom before opening it, peeking through to see your knees pressed against your chest and felt his heart sink when you looked at him with your red teary eyes.

He only sat across from you on the bathroom floor while rubbing your back, "Y/n why are you crying?" He only heard your sniffles as a reply and frowned to himself scooting closer to you.

"I don't know what's wrong with me, this whole trip I've felt tired, in pain, nauseous and now I can't even enjoy my vacation with shit getting in the way," you said while licking your lips,

"And I don't feel as pretty as I used to right now—"

"No stop y/n, you're so pretty you don't even understand, you've always been so pretty" Armin said squeezing your hand, "Alright but I don't know why I'm changing so much now. Like, my boobs have been so damn sore before we even got here, I'm bloated almost all the time, and my ankles are getting fatt"

You dragged out while laughing at what you said to see a slight smile present on Armins face, "So just because you're changing physically and maturing, you don't feel pretty?"

Armin heard you sigh about to put your head back down but grabbed your chin, making you look at him, "Y/n you're gorgeous all the time, I haven't even noticed all of these till now that you pointed it out because I've always seen you beautiful than ever"

"So what if you're bloated or your boobs are sore and your ankles are getting fat, I will still adore you like I always have and you will still be my girl that I love and cherish so much. My views and opinions will never change about you y/n, if you're worrying about that" He said as he wiped the tear rolling down your cheek,

"Everyday my love grows for you even more and I see you more beautiful as each day passes. I have always loved you for who you are as a person, how you treat others, your humor, how smart you are, and your cute laugh. I love everything about you from head to toe y/n, I will always be with you no matter what"

Your sight started to get blurry again as Armin saw your lips quivering before a broke cry left your lips as he was rubbing your back in the process of you crying on his shoulders.

"And now I'm ugly crying Armin" he nodded against your skin, "Just let it all out"

You couldn't even believe that you were ugly crying over something so little on Armins chest. A while passed and you finally calmed yourself down. You sniffled once more before sighing, "Now my eyes red and my lips puffy as hell"

"Let me kiss it" He said leaning in placing a kiss on your lips, "Damn that didn't work? Let me try again" Armin kept trying, wanting to receive a smile from you.

"See, there it is" He said before kissing you once more and walking outside with you, "You okay now love?" you nodded while smearing Vaseline on your lips before Armin smiled.

"I'll go and get you some medicine, I'll be right back" Armin said getting ready to head out the door and placed a kiss on your forehead, "Isn't it in town?" he could see the frown present on your face and nodded,

"Yeah but I'll be okay, I promise y/n" he said intertwining your pinkies together and kissing it.

Armin had left you in the room, advising you to stay inside the whole time he was out but you were still curious and went over to the bathroom mirror again.

You lifted up your shirt while rubbing your stomach and pressing down on it, to see if it'll make it flatter and sucking in was starting to make you lose a lot of breath from that simple motion you could do for a while a few years ago.

You decided to go on for a walk to relieve your mind and made sure you locked your room and took your little stroll.

You got tired quickly after walking for a while and laid in a hammock while the sounds of the water was putting you at ease. You could feel yourself starting to fall asleep and quickly got out of it, continuing to walk because sleeping out in a public was something you don't wanna do, especially with nobody you know and trust with you.

While walking, you saw a hut and could see fresh coconuts getting cut open and hastily made your way towards there to see a lady with a green head scarf wrapped around her long locs and a nose ring as her neck was covered in crystal necklaces.

You complimented her on it and she smiled and thanked you. You got yourself one and was drinking out of it with a straw and got Armin one because he's always wanted to try them.

As you were drinking out of it the lady got your attention by saying something that made you look up at her, "You been crying?" She asked as you looked beside you to see everyone else gone and chuckled while nodding.

"It's that noticeable?" you asked her as she only smiled at you. She was squinting while eyeing  you up and down making you press your lips together, looking away.

"You are very pretty, and you'll only be getting prettier from now on, it's a contribution, don't you ever worry, life is only getting better from now on" You were only smiling while nodding, not really understanding what she was saying.

"Are you married?" She asked you shook your head with a smile, "Engaged, yeah I'm here with my fiancé but he's out right now"

She only nodded as you were done drinking your coconut water and stood up.

The lady stared at your stomach then back up at you as she beamed, "Life is beautiful"
You thanked her for the drink as you were about to start walking away then heard her say something catching your attention, "It's a boy"

You batted your eyelashes at her, "What's a boy?" you asked as you were starting to get a little worried, "You will figure it out soon"

She said as you looked around to see a guy walking up to the same place you were at but he winked at you making you purposely fan yourself with the same hand your ring was on.

He pressed his lips together and sent out a little nod as you were holding in your laugh, walking back to the resort. On the way there, you were just thinking about the lady that you were talking to a while ago making you wonder what she meant by 'a boy'.

You brushed it off, having a clue that she might've been talking about the guy that was going to approach you.

You opened the door to you and Armins room in the resort to see him finally sit down on the bed breathing out, "Where were you y/n? I've been calling you for a while now"

"Oh sorry, I left my phone in here" you said going over to the same place you left your phone, "So now you leave the house without your phone?"

"Woah woah chill, I'm back, alive and well. I just wanted some fresh air and while I was doing so, I got this for you" you extended the arm that was holding the coconut towards Armin.

"Well you scared me you know" He said getting up and walking towards you to grab the coconut, "Thank you though my love" he placed a kiss at your temple and you walked over to where the black plastic bag was at.

You opened it and dumped it all on the bed, looking at all the medicine on the bed while smiling to yourself at how thoughtful your fiancé was but it quickly dropped when you saw the pregnancy stick on the bed.

You held it up as your breathing sounded different, it was more silent than ever, it was almost like you weren't breathing.

"Armin, what is this...for?" He looked at the stick in your hand then back up at you, "What else is it for?"

"Armin don't play that little game with me right now cause this not even funny. I'm serious about something and now you wanna joke"

"But who said I was ever joking? Go use it. You never know" He said as he took a sip out of his straw and shook your head while placing it back down in the bed, "I'm not using this shit"

Armin looked at you irritatedly before speaking, "So let's say the chances is that you are, you don't want to check to at least see whether you are or not?"

He saw you shake your head and scoffed, "I don't know why you're being so stubborn right now about something so simple y/n"

"I'm not being stubborn, I just know I'm not" Armin groaned, "Well if you don't take it how do you know? Everything you told me and what I've been noticing is leading to pregnancy y/n. Your boobs are sore, you're throwing up almost everytime, your ankles look a little thick, and you've been 'bloated' this whole time, you don't find that suspicious"

He said as he brought out air quotes in the very obvious making you shake your head and a chuckle slipped out your mouth, "And what if I am? Then what?" you asked sitting down next to him.

"Like I said, take the test" he went back to sippin on his coconut water making you chuckle, "Imma knock that shit outta your hands, it's like you being sassy to me with it"

He smiled as his lips were still on the straw, "Take the test y/n" Armins said placing it back in your hand and pushing you to go take it.

You were in the bathroom by yourself as you were now reading the instructions on the test and could feel little trickles of sweat forming against your skin before you sighed and sat down on the toilet, peeing on the stick.

After you were done, you were sitting on the toilet, having all these thoughts about having a kid right now, what will happen in the process, you and Armin being able to create a new life.

The five minutes was up as you breathed out, closing your eyes while standing up from the toilet, turning the test over to see how you future would look like.

Armin was standing behind the door, placing his ear on it to see if he was going to hear anything but it was pitch silent, he didn't even hear your breathing at least.

"My love, what does it say?" After he said that, the door opened wider than ever with you handing him the test. Armin stared at it as he looked back at you.

"Two lines mean...pregnant right?" A little nod came from you before Armin smiled setting it down and squatting down in front of you, "Hey, it's gonna be okay baby"

"Armin no it's not, don't even lie to me" Armin raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean no it's not?"

"I don't...I don't want it"

"What do you mean you don't want it?" you finally looked up to him as Armin saw you batting your eyelashes, trying not to cry,

"Because I just don't Armin, mainly not right now. I don't know what to do at this point and I'm not ready for this" you said as you pointed to your stomach.

"Y/n we'll figure so—"

"No, we're not figuring anything out, I don't..." Armin stood up in front of you before sighing, "So what now? You're just gonna abort it?"

"Oh come on y/n," he said when he didn't get a response from you, "No you have to understand Armin, it's my choice whether I want it or not"

"Okay but you're not thinking about me at the same time" your eyebrows furrowed while staring up at Armin, "What am I supposed to think about? You're not the one going to be carrying a human in your stomach for nine months"

"Yeah I know that but— do you not want to have kids?" Armins face was expressionless when you shook your head, "Then why were you telling me that you wanted to have kids one day yesterday?"

"Armin I said one day for a reason, I didn't think it would be this soon"

"Yeah but if we've been doing it without protection then what did you expect?" Armins voice started to get louder with each reply he sent out to you.

"Please don't get mad at me right now cause I'm already under a lot right now," Armin moved closer to you, squatting down in front of you again, grabbing your hand and putting it on your own stomach as his followed.

"But like I said y/n, we will figure something out and you know we will and plus, we would be such good parents to the kid or kids y/n. You would be such a great mother for a fact and I'll always be with you, through thick and thin and no matter what, I want this kid y/n"

You softly squeezed Armins hand while shaking your head, "But Armin, baby, I'm not ready"

Armins hands dropped away from your stomach and onto your lap as he stood up, "Or you just don't wanna have kids with me? Is that it?"

You looked up while frowning, "No no, don't even say that I just—"

"No you can just be honest with me. It's me that you don't want to have kids with right?" you shook your head and sighed, "Armin I just need space right now, you're not even helping right now"

"Oh now I'm not helping—"

"Yes Armin! You're not fucking helping right now because all you're thinking is about yourself and how you wish things will eventually turn out to be!"

"Oh so now I'm selfish?" Armin asked with his arm crossed against his chest,

"Do you know how it's like during and after giving birth?! Of course you don't and I don't either that's why I'm fucking scared but no, you're thinking since y/n has me by her side it'll go smoothly but we don't know that for a fact Armin! You can't always be my savior so please just stop it!"

And with that you slammed the door shut in Armins face right when he was about to grab your hand. He never saw you this angry to the point where he could see you being mad at him and yourself at the same time.

He sat back down on the bed and nodded, taking in everything you said and gave you all the space you needed for now.

You angrily walked down to the beach as it looked more vacant than ever sitting down in the sand with multiple thoughts, running through your mind.

You just didn't know what to do and you had a little clue that you might've been pregnant but you just didn't want to accept it. You felt alone at this point and felt the tears rolling in, starting to miss everybody you've ever had an encounter with.

You wanted to call your mom to talk to her, missing her voice as you realized that you didn't even have your phone with you, groaning to yourself, knowing that you had to walk all the way back again to you and Armins room.

The sun was setting rapidly as you continued to sit by the beach, thinking stuff out with yourself since you didn't see Armin ever since that whole incident and never went to go grab your phone.

Armin found you hugging your knees to your chest as your fingers danced in the sand, tracing hearts in it. He walked towards you before clearing his throat, "At least have your phone with you at all times, I still care about you"

You looked up grabbing your phone out of his hands, letting out a quiet thanks to him and saw him walking away.

"Armin wait," you grabbed his hand as he turned around looking at you, "Can you sit down with me for a while?" Armin complied by sending out a little nod, sitting down next to you as the only sound you both could hear were the bird flying over the water and the faint sound of the water.

You turned to him with your cheeks on your knees, "I'm sorry for storming out like that" he quickly shook his head, facing you before he started speaking.

"No don't apologize y/n, I'm the one that's sorry for only thinking about myself and how I want our life to be like when that isn't what you want and it's like I'm forcing a lifestyle you don't want onto you, I'm sorry for that"

Before you could even speak, Armin kept rambling, "And I understand you now. Pregnancy is hard, giving birth is hard, raising kids is hard, if you don't want to keep it, do what makes you feel safe and comfortable, it's your body at the end of the day and I'll support you through it no matter what"

Armin softly smiled at you and his face quickly got replaced with a worrisome look when you were sobbing. Not a single coherent word came out of your mouth in between your cries. Armin just pulled you in for a hug as you were crying on his shoulder.

"Armin I do want it, I'm just so fucking scared. Life is moving so quickly and I'm scared of how things will turn out. I don't wanna give birth and feel as though it was a mistake and they were a mistake, I don't want that" Armin nodded against your shoulder as he heard you sniffle.

"I do want to have kids, with you too. I just don't know what to do right now and it's overwhelming and I feel like no one's there for me now, it's just me and this life inside of me"

Armin frowned at what you were saying before pulling back, seeing your teary soaked cheeks,

"Y/n don't ever say that. I'm always here for you, your mom is, Daniella, Ciara, Darius, Jojo, Michael, your sister, my friends too, everyone you have right now are people that truly adore you for you y/n, never forget that" Armin cupped your cheeks placing a kiss on it before wiping your tears with his hands.

"I know how it feels to be scared of the future, not knowing what it holds and how stuff will turn out but I, Armin Arlert, yes I'm making an oath" he smiled when he heard you chuckle, being able to see your smile.

He continued, "Will always be there for you and I mean always y/n, I love you so much" he said while smiling and quickly pulled you into a hug knowing that you were about to start crying again from a loud sigh you let out.

After a while you finally calmed down and chuckled, "Can we please blame this on the pregnancy hormones? Because I do not cry like this"

"Trust me y/n, I was already thinking this has to be the hormones" he smiled pulling back as you both stared at each other before laughing.

You stared at Armin for a while, dragging a finger along his ear making him shudder as you smiled, remembering the first time you did that to him years ago and him blushing at it.

"You're still the same" he softly grabbed your wrist with a smile, "Of course I am"

"What would I do without you" you said with a sigh as he kissed your wrist, "You sound so in love with me y/n"

"Like you aren't" you said rolling your eyes as he nodded in defeat making you giggle, "You would be a great father though" you said as he smiled, "Honestly?"

He asked before you nodded, "And you would be a great mother too darling" he said with a smile as yours grew wider making him press his lips together.

"Are you going to keep it?"

"Do you want me to keep it?" you asked and he chuckled, "No I asked first, answer mine and I'll answer yours"

"You know what, let's say our answers at the same time"  you suggested as Armin groaned. He counted down as you both went quiet when it got to 1 while smiling and shaking your head.

"Oh so you think you slick now"

"You're not slick y/n" you both said to each other at the same time as Armin placed his hand on your knee, "Like I said, I will support you in your decisions no matter what, and yes—"

"Final answer, I'm keeping it Armin cause I do too" Armin closed his mouth before he smiled and kissed your forhead, "It'll all be alright baby, I promise"

You and Armin walked hand in hand, back to the resort as you both started dressing up for an all white event that was taking place at a restaurant close to you guys.

Armins fit

Your fit

As soon as you both walked in, Armin pulled you closer to him by your hips, he always did this whenever you guys were in public. He got you and him a table as he made sure that you got everything you wanted to try or even eat on the menu.

He would take little glances up at you while you were eating and not paying attention to him, whole time in his head he was just happy to still have you with him.

play song now my loves

When you and him were done, and you wanted to take a stroll down the beach as Armin agreed with your request because he felt a little too full.

Armin stopped walking before taking his shoes off and carrying it as you did the same, having your feet in the sand as you held your shoes and purse.

You could tell Armin wanted to say something because he would open his mouth then quickly close it and he kept squeezing your hand at the same time.

"Armin just say it at this point" you said making him turn to you as he giggled, "I'm just thinking"

"Abouttt?" you dragged out curiously, "Cute baby names" you turned to him before laughing, "So that's what you're thinking about right now?"

"I mean yeah! I was thinking of boy names...and girl names of course" you tilted your head at him with a smile, "And what makes you think it's a boy?" you questioned him.

He pressed his lips together and turned to you while smiling, "Remember when I said you're like glowing skin wise? Yeah that and your stomach is pretty low"

You stared at him as he looked away making you giggle, "And how do you even know that?" He shrugged, "Heard it from a tv show but that's my biggest guess"

He said as he squeezed your shoulders. You and Armin continued to walk with your shoes in your hands before getting approached by a tall guy with soft brown loose curls and tan skin.

"Hello, are you guys a couple?" They asked as you and Armin both nodded, "I wanted to ask you," He said looking directly at you, "What is one word you would use to describe your..."

"Fiancé" you continued their question for them since you knew that they wanted to get the right title to use for you and Armin, "Okay what is one word you would use to describe your fiancé? Like a word that really resonates with them"

You puckered your lips to the side as you stared up at the sky, thinking of a word for Armin and replied back, "It would definitely have to be irreplaceable"

Armin smiled at what you said before he looked at the guy when it was his turn, "What about you?"

He thought to himself for a while before shaking his head, "There are a lot of words that come to mind just by looking at her and having her around me...I would have to go with ineffable"

The guy smiled at Armin before he spoke, "I don't think I've ever actually heard someone use that word for another person, that's really lovely. But that's all I wanted to ask, have a good night!" he said waving at the two of you as you did the same.

You looked up at Armin, "Baby, not to sound dumb or anything, but gimme a brief meaning of ineffable"

He continued walking with you as he smiled, tilting his head slightly upwards at the sky, "When I used that word for you, it meant being too good that I can't really describe you with just one single good word, you're ineffable, my love." He said as he turned his head facing you, smiling and grabbing your hand, kissing your ring finger.

✷        ·
  ˚ * .
      *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘌𝘯𝘥

✷        ·
  ˚ * .
      *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦

authors note: sooo...how y'all liked ineffable? *crosses leg with a glass of hennesy in hands, swirling cup around*

omg i'm really done with this book after like...2 and a half years maybe...but it has finally come down to an end *breathes out trying not to cry* i'm really grateful and thankful for everyone that read it and left comments, not only for me but for other people to laugh at them too and making my comment sections more entertaining than ever. in the beginning honestly i didn't really think i'd have a lot of people reading my book but shiitt i aint know y'all liked it that much 😿 y'all was probably the only reason I kept on writing because as each day passed, more and more people would start reading it and telling me how much they already love it and i'm like i gotta give my babes something. i really love this book and how much recognization it got and how fun i made it and how fun you guys made it, again, i want to really show my appreciation to you guys that were always happy i dropped a new chapter, 🫂 i'm gonna miss this but you know, everything has to come to an end, and i really hope you guys really did enjoy ineffable. Love you all and be safe, clocking out💕

——————————
      ❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 275 7
๐€๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง ๐— ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐€๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๏ฟฝ...
278K 5.3K 48
It's your senior year and your homeroom is taking a trip to the beach. You meet a boy that sparks your interest which leads you to make risky decisio...
117K 2.1K 24
"๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ, ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ๐’”" ๐‚๐Ž๐๐๐ˆ๐„ ๐’๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐†๐„๐‘
4.3K 270 26
๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ป๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜†๏ฟฝ...