Mine (HOOD) [COMPLETED]

By plainandbeautiful

Falling in love, and ended up hating him. But years later, after meeting him again, you realize you never sto... More

01; Prologue
02; Him
03; Her
04; In an instant
05; 5 years later
06; Voices
07; Bringing it back
08; First Step
09; Taking the risk
10; Calls & Meetings
11; Introducing..
12; Lunchtime
13; Digging through
14; Beach
15; Beach Pt. 2
16; Emergency call
17; Boys Night Out
18; Sleepy Confessions
19; The morning after
20; Letting go
21; Boys Night In, Pt 1
22; Boys Night In, Pt 2
23; Band breakfast
24; Moving on
25; Surprise visit
26; Study date
27;Getting over you
28; Happy Birthday Tommy Pt 1
29; Happy Birthday Tommy Pt 2
30; After Party
31; Bath thoughts
32; Drunk on you
33; Night call
34; Always on my mind
35; Emotions
36; Taco Night
37; Finally
38; Realization
39; Facing it
40; Sorry,
42; Emotions
43; Ruby
44; Surprises
45; Why can't we ever catch a break?
46; Opening up
47; Tolerance
48; Moving in
49; Proposal
50; Epilogue

41; Dreams

29 1 0
By plainandbeautiful

Shay's POV

I can sincerely say that I am happy, these past few weeks have been unimaginable. I never thought I could be this happy, I know that Calum can make me happy cause he did once before, but this is a totally different thing, it's nostalgic yet liberating. I would say that I'm falling in love with the same person, but at the same time I'm falling in love with a whole other guy. Am I even making any sense? But I bet some of you understand what I mean.

The day I came home from my last paper, I call out my son but no answer. I walked into his room and he was not there, I wondered where he should be then I pulled out my phone to call Calum, and as I turned my body around to walk out of the room, Calum suddenly appeared in front of me and I dropped my phone.

"Sorry", he giggled, picked up my phone and give it to me.

"Could you stop doing that? You could give me a heart attack!", I slap his chest.

He pulls me in and whisper in my ear, "well baby, you make my heart skip a beat".

Of course he made me blush with that compliment, I kissed him on the cheek. "Very smooth, rockstar". He then divert his lips to meet mine, damn he's a good kisser. People used to say that the kiss , is like you can see fireworks in the sky but this kiss, is more like the sweet calm kind. I see beautiful waves hitting the golden sand whenever I kiss Calum.

Then his hands travel from my waist to my butt, classic Calum. His hands never stay put, but then the thought of Tommy popped in my mind. I pull my lips and asked him, "where's Tommy?"

"He's at the penthouse with the guys, I thought they could babysit him tonight while we go on our date", he told me and I'm surprised.

"We're going on a date?"

"Yeah, don't you want to go on a date? It's sort of my treat since you're done with exams", he explains and I can't help grinning. "What?", he asked, confused with my expression.

"Nothing, I never thought that you really wanted to bring me out on a date. I thought we are going to skip the dating part, and picked up where we left off and just be parents to Tommy", I told him.

Then he's the one who's grinning like a goat, "then let's skip the dinner part and go straight to the get naked part", and I pushed him away.

"Dinner first, I'm famished", I walked out of Tommy's room and walked into my room. "Give me 15 minutes to shower and get ready", I turn to my date and give him a peck on the lips. "Or you want to jump in with me?", I teased him and he immediately took off his shirt and pants and run towards the bathroom.

I laugh so hard at his reaction, one thing for sure is that he's one horny guy but I'm happy that he only show this side of him to me, and I'm even glad that he's attracted to me. This is a fucking dream.

"Are you coming in, baby?", I heard him shout. I pull my sweater over my head, slide down my pants and remove my undergarments and join him in the shower. His muscular pecs are to die for, and not to mention his biceps. His body definitely improved since the last time I saw him, and here I am, not quite at the standard he is right now, since I have been running, my abs is more defined and my thighs have slim down. Thank God, i came to my senses!

"You look beautiful", he told me with his eyes on my breasts.

"You're just saying that, I bet you seen better",I said while showering and feel the hot water on my skin, then I feel his hand on my skin, nothing brings chill to my spine except his touch. When his body comes closer and I can feel him between my thighs, my insides felt all sorts of tingles.

"Yeah, I've seen better but only yours matter. None of those skinny bitches mean a thing", I turn my body to his direction and kiss the soul out of him, he kisses me back with his hands travelling around my body. My legs involuntarily spreading, welcoming his body into my realm. He lands his lips on my neck and my hands found their ways to his sleek back and when he inserts himself in me, I realized how much I miss this. Not the action of penis thrusting into me, but the passionate sex, the body language that translates the passion we have for each other.

-----------------------------

As we hold hands entering this small restaurant, I've always drive pass by this but never ate here before. The interior seems cozy, and as we sit down on our table and as I look down on the menu, "siamese?"

"You don't like siamese?", he looked concerned. I chuckled, "no no, I certainly don't mind. I never knew you liked siamese?"

"I'm okay with it, I chose this place cause paparazzi never target this place cause it's unpredictable", he explains and for a second there, I forgot that he's a superstar and paparazzi is a part of his life.

"Oh, yeah. I forgot about that",I put my head down looking at the menu then I feel his hand on mine. I look up and see his beautiful face, "don't you worry about them, if we haven't done anything scandalous, then it's just our pictures going to dinner. But yeah, the photographers are jerks when they asked you about a rumor but baby, those are just words. They have nothing to put you down".

I smile and respond, "sticks and stone may break my bones, but words can never hurt me".

"Exactly", he winked.

We ordered our dinner and we couldn't stop talking about the summer we had, it seems like it was just yesterday he bought me ice cream for the first time.

"Do you still put the books from the back shelf to the best seller's shelf?", he laughed when he asked and I nod my head, "all the time, and no one can say nothing cause I'm the manager".

"How's everything with your work? Great I hope", I mentioned his work cause as much as he wants to talk about it but he just doesn't want to seem boastful about it.

"It's alright, I just travel a lot and do signings in malls. The tour's coming up though, so that adds more travelling", he says bluntly and I widened my eyes, asking him to keep it real.

"Calum, come on. It's not that you just met me, I know how much in love you are with music and how ecstatic you are that you get to do what you love. So stop acting all douch-y and tell me, how's work Cal?"

"Fine, it has been great! I admit! Going to places, meeting great fans, and sharing our new awesome music is just....awesome! And God, I am so fucking excited about going on tour cause we are going to perform the songs on stage! The adrenaline is amazing, and I never felt more alive", he describes his love and passion towards his career and I'm so happy for him.

"There you go! That's the Calum i know and love!", I shouted and his protruding lines are showing, and he looks at me, "you're amazing, you know that".

"I try to be. One thing has been bothering me though", it's my turn to lay my cards on the table.

He sips his drink, "what's wrong, baby?"

"I don't know what to do after graduation, most people write a book and work in a publisher company but I really don't feel like doing either", I confess.

"You're not a writer, that's for sure but working in a publisher company sounds great, you get to read for a living and you can actually help the authors selling their books!", Calum gave an idea but I just don't feel like it.

"Not just that, I have to actually sell the book and make profit for the company. What if I chose a book that the board doesn't agree with? What would I do then? I would be going against my own principle", I told him.

"You're right about that, but seriously no pressure, Shay. You'll find out soon enough",

"So what am I going to do before I find out? Continue working at Borders? I'm suppose to better my life, here! God, I've only mapped out my life till college and have a degree, further than that, I'm lost. Sounds pathetic isn't it?", I covered my face out of shame.

"There you go", I hear someone said and as I pull my hands down, I see a banana split with chocolate ice cream with mint sprinkles on one side and plain on the other.

"Gosh, can you stop being such a romantic rockstar! You're supposed to be dirty, loud and obnoxious!", I teased him and he hands me a spoon, "I'm only dirty, loud and obnoxious to others. You, my darling, are so privileged to witness the romantic and soft side".

I scoop a spoon and put the ice cream into my mouth, "you have no idea how much in love I am with you right now", my lips can't stop curving into a smile.

"You're worth it, Shay", he looked at me and I can feel the sincerity in his words. Instantly, I feel guilty for all the problems I put him through.

"I want you to know how sorry I am for everything, Cal. The numerous rejections, and the stuffs I said to you. I regret it all, I shouldn't be too hard on you, I should call you when I got pregnant with Tommy and let you into our lives....", then I feel Calum's finger on my lips.

"I'm sorry, Cal", I said and Calum widened his eyes. "You're supposed to stop talking when someone puts their finger on your lips".

"But I'm really sorry", I pout and kissed his finger cause I honestly feel guilty.

Instead of saying that he forgives me, he asks for the check. Shit, did I ruin his mood? Fuck, I should just shut up and don't say anything bad. Just happy things and happy thoughts.

We hold hands when we exit the restaurant, but he didn't say anything. Instead he just walks but he still has his hand in mine, that's a good thing right? Shit, I've ruined the night. No one's getting lucky tonight.

At least I'm gonna try to make this better, "I'm sorry", I muttered.

"Stop apologizing, Shay", he said and I know that this is too good to be true, I can't hold anything good.I just have to screw things up, good job Dallas. The first time is because I wanted to go to college, and this time cause I can't stop apologizing like a desperate mouse.

Then we continued walking with silence accompanying us, then as we reached the front door of my apartment, it's awkward as hell. And its all because of me.

"You're staying, right?", I asked and he just shrugs his shoulder and fuck, this silent treatment is getting annoying. I was just apologizing for God's sakes! He didn't even said that he forgive me, now I'm fucking confused.

I unlock the door and walk straight to the bedroom, "I'm gonna change".

"Shay", he calls me out . I turn back and he looks emotionless, "yeah?"

"I'm sorry for not talking, you didn't do anything wrong", he said to me and I just chuckled, "yeah, right. You can cut off being romantic, I rather have you tell me the ugly truth than a sweet lie".

He walks towards me and hold my hand, "I'm just surprised that you would apologize when the source of what has happened is because of me, I left you. I caused the chain reaction, so I deserve it all, baby".

I give in the second I look into his brown eyes, "but still, I'm sorry. No one should be treated that way, and I shouldn't be afraid of my own feelings, especially towards you", I told him.

He sighed, "let's put the past behind us and just walk forward, as much as you hate the past, I hate the past too and I want to look forward and be a part of your future. So let's put the past behind?".

"Yeah, I couldn't agree more", I said and as he leans down to kiss me, I just have to ask, "but don't you forgive me for everything I did, Cal?"

"It's worth it, you're worth it, Shay", my heart instantly melted and I kissed him, pouring all my feelings with it.

It certainly feels like I'm dreaming. If I only have one wish, I wish that the love between us will never die.

-----------------------------------------

a/n: Tell me you love this chapter pleaseeee! Cause yeah, I'm sort of inspired to write this chapter.Love is freaky huh? Fucking complicated, but bottom line is, it's love when it's worth it. Leave a comment! Thanks lovely readers :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
2.3M 120K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
754K 17.1K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.