National Treasure Genius

By nyxiily

Qi An'an has shown unparalleled medical talent since she was a child, and was carefully cultivated by Mr. Qi... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120
CHAPTER 121
CHAPTER 122
CHAPTER 123
CHAPTER 124
CHAPTER 125
CHAPTER 126
CHAPTER 127
CHAPTER 128
CHAPTER 129
CHAPTER 130
CHAPTER 131
CHAPTER 132
CHAPTER 133
CHAPTER 134
CHAPTER 135
CHAPTER 136
CHAPTER 137 | END

CHAPTER 111

683 10 0
By nyxiily

   Although Sheng Ru's life in Sheng's family is full of dissatisfaction, it's not true that she doesn't have any friends.

    The person who sent her a message this time was a friend of hers who has a good relationship. Although the two have a good relationship, they have different three views and ideals in life, and sometimes it is easy to cause some conflicts.

    For example, she particularly yearns for freedom and independence, and wants to make a success on her own.

    But her friend is the standard "good wife and mother" type, with a docile personality and a little submissiveness. Sheng Ru feels tired just watching her live like that, and wants to die if she wants to live like that.

    I just want to think about it, but she also knows that people are different, and she can't use her own thoughts and concepts to demand others.

    It's as if she doesn't like what her friend told her not to work so hard anymore, stop making trouble with the family, isn't it good to get married and have children, if that's the case, just listening to Sheng Ru makes her want to explode.

    Therefore, although she can't understand her friend's attitude towards life, she never talks too much.

    This friend suddenly sent her a message, and also talked about the current changes in the Sheng family. To be honest, Sheng Ru was a little stunned. She had lived in the Sheng family for about 20 years, and thought that the Sheng family might go on like this forever. The same old ways until the day the family collapses.

    Never expected that the Sheng family would make such a big change in just over a year? !

    As for what her friend said, she had time to go home and have a look. Family is the latter.

    After leaving the Sheng family, she lived a good life and didn't need to deal with those who were not worthy of being called family members.

    After reading this rather long text message back and forth several times, Sheng Ru quickly regained her composure. Now she is not so worried about the past, and her heart has opened up a lot. .

    After texting her friend back, she put the incident behind her.

    Now that she has chosen to leave the Sheng family, she no longer cares about the future of the Sheng family, good or bad.

    Her focus now is to do the current thing well, strive to pass the selection, and complete the task!

    ——After

    the Chinese New Year, Qi Anan's focus continued to return to the mecha.

    Apart from Xingwang, the mech project was the one that took her the longest time. The team started various initial preparations in October last year. She also focused on it after finishing the mental potion and training cabin.

    But it was only at the end of the year that some scarce and urgent resources were received, and then the Chinese New Year, the international exchange competition officially started, and the progress of the mechs slowed down again.

    Now that there is no other influence, Qi An'an focused all his energy on the mecha. After working with the team for a while, he finally entered the core manufacturing stage.

    Logically speaking, the project is going well, so Qi An'an should have nothing to worry about.

    But Commander Zheng suddenly proposed to form a personal guard for her, not only proposed, but already in the process of forming, this matter always made her think about it, and it can't be said to be an annoyance, but it's a bit indescribable.

    Is it really appropriate for her to be a scientific researcher with a bodyguard?

    When she raised this question, Commander Zheng and Minister Gu both said it was appropriate, and said that this was a necessary part of her going to the stage, and she didn't need to do anything, because they would do it for her.

    This all-inclusive attitude really made Qi Anan not know what to say, and it was useless to refuse.

    Fortunately, the mecha has reached the most important stage, and it has drawn most of her attention away, otherwise she would have to continue to struggle.

    Today, the loading part of the weapon is completed. This new weapon not only has the functions of some existing firearms, but also increases the attack power several times in these functions. It is a brand new firearm system. People and some colleagues are responsible.

    After completing the loading of the new weapons, the group of people breathed a sigh of relief, and then became excited.

    They can't wait to see the power of the mecha after it is manufactured. These newly loaded thermal weapons alone have such a powerful power. In addition to the various functions of the mecha itself and laser weapons, the mecha can To what extent?

    Just thinking about it makes me hold my breath.

    Someone couldn't hold back anymore and asked Qi An'an directly, "Mr. Qi, the weapons on our side have been loaded and tested, and there is no problem, so how long will it take for this mecha to be completed?" Someone took the lead to ask, the

    experiment Everyone in the room looked over.

    As participants in this project, everyone has great expectations and enthusiasm for mechs, and it is reasonable to be so urgent. If they were put in the past, they would not believe that such a complicated project would only require a short period of time. It can be done in just a few months, even including the preparation period.

    But after working with Qi An'an, they realized that the length of the project depends entirely on the level of the project leader.

    The level of the leader is too strong. No matter what the problem is, as long as you ask it, you can get the answer in the shortest time, and you can get help in the shortest time no matter what the difficulty is. In this way, the progress of the project cannot be slowed down. .

    Seeing that everyone was really concerned about this issue, Qi Anan estimated in his heart, "Let's say it's a week, and it can be completed within a week at the earliest." As soon as

    this answer came out, everyone's emotions were immediately ignited.

    A week can be said to pass in the blink of an eye, and the complete mech can be seen after a week.

    This is simply the best and most satisfying gift they have ever received in this new year.

    Looking at the time, Qi Anan clapped her hands, "Okay, that's all for today's work, we will continue tomorrow."

    Usually when she is here, the working hours will be controlled to a certain extent, around ten o'clock in the evening. Going to rest, even if there is a particularly urgent part to do, it can only be delayed until twelve o'clock at the latest.

    Qi An'an tried not to let everyone stay up late to work.

    The weapon loading part was successfully completed today, so the end time was a little earlier, and it was almost ten o'clock.

    At the beginning, these experts and professors would still protest, but after a lot of times, they all saw Qi Anan's firmness, and gradually got used to listening to her after a long time, so after she spoke, everyone consciously began to wrap up , You can go back to the dormitory to rest after the finishing touches.

    After coming out of the laboratory, Qi An'an saw Shi Tian outside again.

    Why do you say again?

    She has encountered this situation several times, and a few times she always felt that Shi Tian seemed to be waiting for her, but when she really talked to her, she found out that it was not. He seemed to be just performing his own work tasks, but she was acting affectionate.

    So seeing Shi Tian again this time, she didn't feel that the other party was waiting for her at all.

    Unexpectedly, when she simply said hello to the other party and was about to leave, she was stopped by Shi Tian.

    Qi An'an, "???"

    This time, he really was looking for her?

    Well, let's see what he has to do with him, Qi An'an turned around and stopped in front of Shi Tian.

    As soon as she stood still, she heard Shi Tian said a few words to her with a firm expression.

    Then Qi An'an was completely confused!

    what? What? What did he just say?

    But Shi Tian continued, "I've thought about it for a long time, and I decided to express my heart. This time, Commander Zheng will choose the members of the pro-guard for you, and I will be among them. Maybe I will be the captain of your pro-guard. So after thinking about it for a long time, I decided to speak out my mind."

    Qi An'an felt her mind was buzzing, and she seemed to listen to what Shi Tian said, but she didn't seem to listen at all.

    Because Shi Tian was actually confessing to her? Say you like her?

    After living two lifetimes, this is the first time she has been confessed so formally.

    I really don't mean to exaggerate at all, no matter in the previous life or in this life, no matter what the reason is, there may be people who admire her, and there are quite a few, but no one has really come forward to express their love to her.

    Although she doesn't care.

    But now someone really confessed to her, and they still know someone who has worked with her for a long time, this is really shocking to Qi Anan, she has never been so confused like now!

    Shi Tian noticed Qi An'an's somewhat bewildered expression, and felt relieved instead.

    This means that this is the first time for her, and he still has a role to play!

    Afraid that Qi An'an would react and refuse, he continued, "You don't need to answer me right away, and you don't need to have any psychological burden. If you don't want to talk about relationships, I won't disturb you at will, but when you want to talk, I will I hope you will be the first to consider me."

    ——I would like to be your knight, follow you, overcome obstacles for you, and accompany you all the way!

    This is the best portrayal in Tianxin's heart today. Although it may be a little hypocritical, he really thinks so.

    It is obviously impossible to catch up with Qi An'an, in all aspects, but he wants to accompany her, no matter what she wants to do, what she likes to do, he is willing to stay by her side all the time, as long as she doesn't talk to anyone Determined feelings, he will not give up.

    Will keep waiting!

    "That's all I want to tell you. It's getting late, so I won't delay your time. Go back and rest early!" After

    speaking, he took the initiative to push Qi An'an's shoulders and walked out.

    After leaving the experimental area, he waved to Qi An'an very naturally, and said that he would see you tomorrow.

    Qi An'an waved his hand mechanically, said "see you tomorrow" and then left, his back seemed to be in a daze.

    After returning to the dormitory.

    She was lying on the bed, and she still couldn't believe it. Was she really confessing to her before?

    What happened this year? It was Commander Zheng and the others who were going to form a bodyguard for her, and Shi Tian suddenly confessed to her, and she couldn't handle it anymore.

    Forget it, forget it, go to sleep.

    Didn't Shi Tian himself say that she doesn't need her to give him an answer right away, so let's do that first!

    —

    while the international standoff is still ongoing.

    Huaguo Ministry of Foreign Affairs, conference room.

    After a short period of negotiation and wrangling, some of the countries that Huaguo wants to export genetic fluid to have been confirmed, and the contract was formally signed in the foreign ministry today, presided over by Minister Cheng Jing.

    Everything that needs to be discussed has been discussed, and before the contract is printed, the various regulations of the contract have also been finalized after one meeting after another.

    So there is no need to say too much today, just sign the contract directly.

    Minister Cheng sat at the front of the conference table, watching the leaders of various countries on both sides of the conference table reviewing the contracts, and he opened the contract again and read it carefully. This time the signing of the contract involved many things, no matter how cautious Not too much.

    There is no need to look at some basic terms, the most important thing to look at is some key terms.

    For example, in addition to the price and quantity, the export terms of genetic fluid also include some regulations on the export of genetic fluid.

    That is, after the genetic fluid is exported, Huaguo has the right to track the subsequent flow of the genetic fluid. Countries cannot resell the genetic fluid, let alone raise the price of the genetic fluid for speculation.

    In addition, there are special regulations that genetic fluid cannot be resold or traded to countries M, D and R.

    These three countries are currently having some international confrontations with Hua Guo, and the situation is tense. Even the border has broken out several small-scale collisions. It is normal for Hua Guo to be unwilling to capitalize on the enemy.

    As long as it doesn't affect their own interests, the leaders of various countries don't care much.

    It's just that according to the comprehensive strength of each country, the amount of genetic fluid exported by Huaguo is also different.

    The countries that can get more are naturally satisfied, and those who get less can only strive to get more in the next year. These contracts are signed once a year, and there is still a chance to win, so it is not too disappointing.

    There are several other clauses like this.

    These clauses have been specially marked. If any clause is violated, as long as it is discovered by Huaguo, it has the right to pursue its responsibility. The sky-high compensation is certain. In addition to the compensation, Huaguo will list the country that violated the regulations as Refusal to correspondents.

    If there are any similar good things in the future, I will never share them with them.

    Since last year, Huaguo has a tendency to rise strongly, and all kinds of good things have emerged one after another. Many countries that have seen this trend actually intend to maintain friendly relations with Huaguo, and strive for further cooperation in the future.

    Therefore, these regulations are strict and strict, and they are not strict or strict.

    And before signing the contract, everyone has tried the genetic liquid in person and decided to buy it after confirming its efficacy. In this way, there will be no false propaganda or deception.

    After carefully reading the contract and confirming that it is correct, the responsible persons of each country began to sign and seal.

    At a glance, there are twenty or thirty representatives from various countries in the conference room. This is only the first wave, and there will definitely be more in the future. From this alone, we can see how popular and popular the gene fluid is.

    After signing the contract, these responsible persons stepped forward one by one to shake hands with Minister Cheng.

    Yan Yan said with a smile, "Minister Cheng, happy cooperation!"

    Minister Cheng also smiled impeccably, "Happy cooperation!"

    Both parties are satisfied, and that's enough.

    ——Recently,

    the international situation is tense. Not only the top officials of the country are concerned and responsible, but some netizens who often follow current affairs and official news have also noticed it, and everyone is quite worried.

    What happened?

    Why are the three countries M, D, and R all of a sudden putting pressure on Hua? Are they trying to fight?

    It has been peaceful for decades, and wars are only heard of in the generation of grandparents. Although there are many trivialities and troubles in life now, it is good enough on the whole, at least peaceful and safe.

    If this really started a war, what would ordinary people like them do?

    Some people with a particularly serious sense of anxiety can’t help but communicate with people around them or find people on the Internet, wanting to know what’s going on at the moment. Knowing the details can also make people less anxious and keep guessing. It's too much of a mental test.

    As more and more people follow, this topic has been mentioned more and more times, and it has become a hot search.

    As for these related discussions, the national officials did not stop them, but they did not officially respond. For this reason, more and more people paid attention, especially those in border areas who felt the oppression and urgency at close range. .

    Some timid people are thinking about whether to pack up and move.

    In case of a fight, wouldn't it be the places near the border that would suffer first?

    If it goes on like this, it may cause turmoil.

    But before the situation continued to be tense, people who followed the news found that the country officially responded, showing that although we love peace, we never fear war. A tough attitude, followed by several countries publicly expressing their support for Hua Guo.

    The reason for the confrontation lies with the three countries headed by M, not Hua.

    This time, half-step innate powerhouses from these three countries sneaked into China without any application, which actually made some other countries vigilant.

    Huaguo itself is relatively strong and has the strength to resist. This time, the half-step innate powerhouse who sneaked in can be captured and taken into custody. However, some international status is not high and they are in a weak position. There is only one half-step innate powerhouse, and even one of them cannot Countries without it are extra vigilant.

    This kind of thing cannot have a beginning.

    If there is one, there are two. If the half-step innate powerhouses of various countries will randomly enter and leave other countries in the future, this is too worrying.

    If no one came forward, some small countries would naturally dare not say anything, but this time Hua Guo came forward, taking this opportunity, some countries that already had opinions stood on Hua Guo's side and protested together!

    These big countries must make some guarantees or simply sign some contracts before they can rest assured.

    Of course, these issues are matters that the top leaders of various countries have to consider and deal with, and ordinary people can only look at them at most.

    Many people in Huaguo are paying attention to the follow-up, and they are extremely proud of the strong response of the father of the country, and they feel a sense of security in an instant.

    Every netizen in Huaguo is 'Sherlock Holmes'. How could such an important issue not be noticed?

    Not only did I notice it, several posts that were topped as Hot on the day of the Spring Festival were also topped again. Those original postings said that they seemed to see someone flying in the sky, and even took pictures.

    At that time, it caused a small-scale heated discussion.

    It was only later that I was misled by many replies below the floor. At the end of the discussion, everyone happily played meme together. At the end of the game, not many people really believed it.

    Well now, the people who followed those posts quickly upvoted them.

    [The host is coming back quickly, the photos you posted are all real, there are really people who can fly! ]

    [Listen, half-step innate powerhouse, what is this? Anyone who has read martial arts novels will understand that our country, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, really has martial arts masters. My God, this is the first time I have heard of it after living for so many years. ]

    [Maybe someone next to me is a top expert, but has been working as a migrant worker incognito? ]

    [Don't say it, it's exciting to think about it. 】

    [Don't be a fool this time, and don't say that it's exciting or not. Even if you care, you should care about it later. I didn't see that the international community is tense because of these things. We can't provide much help, at least don't add trouble at this time. ]

    [I agree with the above, since half-step innate powers have been brought up, the country will definitely give us a positive response in the future, let's see how M country responds, old M really wants to be tough with us, we are not afraid it! ]

    [...]

    Qi Anan also noticed these posts.

    The previous post was quickly dealt with by the staff of the network security department not long after it came out. In addition, she was busy healing Old Ancestor Sheng, so she really didn't notice it, but she was also concerned about the recent international situation, and the post was upvoted again. She saw it when she got up.

    It turned out that the fighting scene in the early morning was photographed and uploaded on the Internet?

    Qi An'an looked at some of the replies below the post, and there are many new post content and discussions. Just through the text, everyone's curiosity and enthusiasm can be seen. Since the country did not stop it, it must be soon that the martial arts circle His existence was brought to the surface.

    I have to say that the country's ability to act is really not covered.

    Go ahead and do it without hesitation.

    In this case, she can't lose the chain here.

    After turning off the optical brain, Qi Anan went to make final confirmation and adjustments with the mecha team.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180 11 15
In the distant future, a sentient AI Alien race came down to Earth and brought humanity to the brink of extinction. A lone man, formed The Phoenix Fo...
10.8K 106 23
Synopsis Qin Yu had lost both her parents when she was young and was all alone. Since then, she lived with her father's comrade-in-arms. Due to the h...
21K 1K 113
The gaming format «R.E.M. D.I.V.E» Rapid Eye Movement, Digital interface with Virtual Environments, often called «Dream Gaming». The world's leading...
137K 2.2K 200
Part 3 In her previous life, as Yun Xi lay on her deathbed due to a terminal illness, her famous painter husband said to her heartlessly, "Yun Xi, le...