National Treasure Genius

By nyxiily

Qi An'an has shown unparalleled medical talent since she was a child, and was carefully cultivated by Mr. Qi... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120
CHAPTER 121
CHAPTER 122
CHAPTER 123
CHAPTER 124
CHAPTER 125
CHAPTER 126
CHAPTER 127
CHAPTER 128
CHAPTER 129
CHAPTER 130
CHAPTER 131
CHAPTER 132
CHAPTER 133
CHAPTER 134
CHAPTER 135
CHAPTER 136
CHAPTER 137 | END

CHAPTER 97

663 24 0
By nyxiily

    Sheng family.

    At the end of New Year's Day, the other martial arts families got their part of the gene fluid. Only the Sheng family was targeted for some bullshit things many years ago, and it took several days to get the gene fluid in the end.

    And in the few days when the genetic fluid was not obtained, Patriarch Sheng personally paid attention to the changes of those who had used the genetic fluid.

    After paying attention, he became more confident in the efficacy of the gene fluid. He even couldn't wait for his own share. He wanted to borrow some from other stores and return them after he got his own, but he didn't get one.

    Regardless of whether it was the other five families who were also among the six great families, or other big and small families that were weaker than the six great families, they all refused to lend him the genetic fluid.

    But Patriarch Sheng was furious.

    When encountering matters related to their own interests, timid people can become bold, otherwise some affiliated families of the Sheng family would not have the courage to reject him. For this reason, he called the culprit Sheng Zhian He scolded him and asked him to quickly get Mr. Qi's forgiveness.

    He was anxiously waiting for the genetic liquid to be sent to his ancestors!

    For this reason, Sheng Zhian lowered his attitude in front of Mr. Qi, even if Mr. Qi deliberately tormented him, he didn't dare to complain, and in the end he insisted on thick-skinned until Mr. Qi didn't want to entangle with him anymore, and expressed his forgiveness.

    Those scenes of apologizing and being forgiven were all photographed by the people he took, and that was all evidence.

    Relying on these evidences, although the Sheng family was a few days late, they finally got their genetic fluid.

    As soon as the genetic liquid was brought back, Patriarch Sheng hurriedly took the genetic liquid to the place where the ancestor retreated. After explaining the situation in detail, he asked the ancestor to inject a gene liquid. Not to mention, it was really effective.

    According to the ancestors, the injury was delayed, the cells were rejuvenated, and the time of persistence became longer!

    This was simply the best news that Patriarch Sheng had ever heard, and he was even a little ecstatic.

    But that wasn't enough. What he wanted was for his ancestor to recover completely. Whether he could break through his innateness was a matter of luck. It would be better if he could maintain his previous half-step innateness, but a single gene fluid obviously didn't achieve that effect.

    Because of his urgency, Patriarch Sheng didn't even care about Minister Gu's repeated instructions at the beginning. Minister Gu had instructed him several times, saying that using the gene fluid once is enough, and using it more often will have little effect and will only cause waste.

    The Sheng family could no longer have so many patrons, directly occupying the quota of the clansmen, and let the ancestors continue to use a few.

    Anyway, they are all from the same clan, and their current status and honor are all due to their ancestors. Naturally, good things should be given priority to their ancestors.

    It's a pity that they didn't achieve the desired result after using a few more, and even using it again had no effect.

    The ancestor of the Sheng family was quite open-minded. After using the gene fluid, his physical condition was much better than before, and he still thought it was good. Only the head of the Sheng family, because he saw hope, could not accept the reality even more.

    Since then, he has been trying to find ways to inquire from the country to see if there is a better way to help his ancestors.

    But nothing was heard!

    It wasn't until some time ago, after the gene fluid was officially promoted, that he learned from the Tang family that there was actually a second generation of gene fluid. The one they had used before and the one they were promoting were all the first-generation genetic fluid, and the second-generation genetic fluid was in the first generation. The foundation is stronger, and the improvement that can be brought is higher.

    As for the country, it expressed its willingness to inject the second-generation genetic liquid into the participants of this year's international exchange competition.

    This news is currently only known to a very small number of people in the martial arts world. Some family patriarchs and high-level powerhouses in the martial arts world are among the insiders. However, the warriors who will soon participate in the selection competition do not know much about it. They just wait for the selection results to come out. Go to the military region to receive the injection of the second-generation genetic fluid.

    This news is like rain from heaven to Patriarch Sheng!

    That's it, the second-generation genetic liquid.

    The first generation can bring some benefits to the ancestors. With the second generation, the possibility of the ancestors getting better suddenly soars to the highest.

    After receiving the good news, Patriarch Sheng became impatient. He couldn't even wait for the contestants' trials to end, and wanted to take the route of Minister Gu ahead of time to get the second-generation genetic fluid for his ancestors.

    However, it is a secret of the Sheng family that the ancestor failed to break through and suffered backlash. This must not be easily known to others. Therefore, after he tried it several times, Minister Gu did not let him go and gave him the second-generation genetic liquid.

    For this reason, even if Patriarch Sheng held back his anger, he could only wait patiently for the results of the trials!

    As long as the results come out, you can use the quota of Sheng family contestants to apply for a second-generation genetic liquid to come back. When the ancestor recovers from his injuries, he doesn't have to be so nervous all the time, for fear that one day he will accidentally fall into the hands of the six great families. location.

    This expectation made Patriarch Sheng feel pretty good recently.

    Occasionally, when he is in a bad mood, Sheng Zhian will definitely be scolded. If it weren't for him, why would his Sheng family have encountered such troubles? , He has the heart to kill.

    Today, as usual, he encouraged the family members who were going to participate in the trials before returning to the main house, only to find that Minister Gu was waiting for him in the lobby, and he quickly greeted him with a smile on his face, "What are you talking about?" The wind, why did you bring Minister Gu here? Minister Gu is too out of touch, you should have someone notify me..."

    Now, Minister Gu is in charge of the channel of genetic fluid, and his attitude is much different than before. Be enthusiastic.

    After that, he looked at the butler beside him.

    The butler bowed his head and responded, "Minister Gu just arrived not long ago, and he didn't ask me to inform the Patriarch, saying that he can just wait!"

    When Patriarch Sheng came to greet him, Minister Gu also stood up and responded, " Yes, Patriarch Sheng doesn’t need to be polite to me, I’m here today because I have something to tell Patriarch Sheng, so I don’t need to pay attention to those red tapes!” Seeing Minister Gu’s serious expression, as if he had something serious to say, Patriarch Sheng didn’t have

    much Greetings.

    After taking the main seat, he immediately looked at Minister Gu, "What's the matter, Minister Gu, but it's okay to say!"

    There is still a warm smile on his face, which is more sincere than the smiling tiger mask that has been hanging on his face all year round, but after Minister Gu told the reason for this trip, the smile on his face quickly froze, and his brows were locked together. group.

    "Mr. Gu, are you kidding me?" He stared at Mr. Gu closely, and unconsciously began to release his aura.

    Minister Gu replied with an unchanged expression, "I'm not kidding, I'm serious. The developer of the gene fluid made this request on my own initiative, and we can't ignore her opinion. Besides, it's indeed from your Sheng family. Rudeness comes first, last time the other party took it lightly, this time the other party clearly expressed their refusal to provide the second-generation genetic liquid to the Sheng family, and it is very difficult for us!" He said it was precisely

    because of Sheng Hui that he said this The next time I came, I brought the decision made by Qi An'an.

    After he learned about the situation from Commander Zheng, he also felt a little bit like cursing. He came back and forth with the Sheng family, so he didn't worry about it at all, but if he really did what Qi Anan said, he would completely offend the Sheng family. up.

    Minister Gu thought a lot, so he met and talked with Qi An'an in person.

    But after talking, he found that Qi An'an was serious this time, and he didn't mean to be joking at all.

    And after he discussed carefully with some people, he finally complied with Qi An'an's wishes. Maybe this could also be regarded as an opportunity, an opportunity to establish the majesty of the country in the martial arts circle.

    The world of martial arts has indeed paid a lot, but it has also gained a lot, and at the same time it can maintain an independent position.

    The country is tolerant enough for them!

    And this country has been paying not only the warriors in the martial arts circle, but also the casualties. In many departments of the country, there are countless public officials who die in the line of duty every year, but what they get is far inferior to some warriors in the martial arts circle.

    From this point of view, the rewards received by the martial arts community are actually no less than what they paid.

    It's just that years of development and the international situation have put the martial arts world in a very special position. This kind of structure is actually a bit unhealthy. Now that there is an opportunity, Minister Gu and some relevant personnel have held a meeting and decided to follow the trend. .

    But I have to say that Qi An'an's existence and opinions also played a big part in it.

    "Difficult?" For the first time, the head of the Sheng family stopped smiling in front of Minister Gu, with obvious anger on his face, "The result of the difficulty is aimed at our Sheng family? Minister Gu, our Sheng family has paid for the stability of the country. Quite a few, isn’t it appropriate to do this now? Crossing the river and demolishing bridges? Or do you think that after the gene fluid has created a large number of strong men, we don’t need the existence of our warriors, so we can kill donkeys? The opinions of the developers of the gene fluid, I think, are your own Your opinion is right!"

    Minister Gu was also a little annoyed when he heard this.

    Listen, as the Patriarch of the Sheng family, he always thinks like this, taking credit for himself, speaking unscrupulously, always putting his contribution at the top and talking about it, as if no one else has paid, no wonder The offshoot members of the Sheng family are so unrestrained and arrogant, they all learned their style from the main family.

    Without the shelter and connivance of the family, what would they do? Dare to do that?

    In this way, he felt that he made the right choice this time.

    Faced with Patriarch Sheng's anger, Minister Gu also lowered his face, "Patriarch Sheng, speak carefully!

    " , why be cautious!

    The two quarreled fiercely, and even outside the main house, they could hear their quarrel.

    This meeting can be said to break up unhappy.

    After Minister Gu left, Patriarch Sheng ordered in a rage, "Go and bring me Sheng Zhian and his grandson!"

    After the butler took the order and left, he paced back and forth in the lobby, thinking about how to solve this problem He is bound to get the second-generation genetic liquid, but the country's control over the second-generation genetic liquid is too strict, and he will never take it out casually.

    Even for the participants in the international competition, people have to go to the military region, and let the relevant personnel of the military region give them the injection in person.

    This approach is enough to show how much the country does not want to let the second-generation genetic fluid flow out.

    Thinking of this, the anger in Patriarch Sheng's heart still shows no signs of dissipating. He feels that the momentum is extremely bad. It won't work if it goes on like this. After a long time, their family power in the martial arts world may face the crisis of disintegration.

    He couldn't worry about this matter by himself, he had to talk to the heads of several other big families first.

    Do it as soon as he thinks of it, he can't even wait for the future, he will do it immediately.

    I called the patriarchs of the major families, because each family is far away, it is not worthwhile to make a special trip. They met directly on the star network. I have to say that the various functions of this star network are extremely amazing. too much convenience.

    But when he thought that the star network was also dominated by the state, Patriarch Sheng couldn't feel better.

    And after meeting the heads of the several great families, his mood not only failed to recover, but even worse!

    Because except for the patriarch of the Shao family who still supports him, the old things of the other families are very vague in their words. They didn't say they supported him or opposed him, but they couldn't say one, two, three after careful questioning. , will only care about other things.

    He's mad at him!

    He really thought he couldn't see their intentions, didn't they just see the profit, and didn't want to miss this ride, one by one, because of the appearance of the gene fluid, they were caught, it was really useless!

    If he thought about it this way, it would be more convincing for him not to get angry because of the need for the second-generation genetic fluid.

    I went to Xingwang with hope, but left with disappointment.

    The butler soon came to report to him that both Sheng Zhian's grandson and grandson had been brought, and he didn't realize how long it had passed, but when he heard about the grandpa and grandson, the evil fire in his heart burned even more.

    After leaving the study with his hands behind his back, Patriarch Sheng saw the trembling grandfather and grandson in the lobby.

    Sheng Zhi'an still looked cowardly, and his grandson looked down and looked pleasing to the eye, but there were still signs of injury on his face. Obviously, what Minister Gu said before was not without purpose.

    Thinking that because of them, Minister Gu used this as an excuse to target the Sheng family, the head of the Sheng family became clouded.

    Before he got to the main seat, and before Sheng Zhian's grandpa and grandson made a sound, he waved his sleeves, pouring out his inner strength, and hit the grandpa and grandson directly, barely leaving much strength.

    With one blow, Patriarch Sheng took the main seat.

    Sheng Zhi'an and Sheng Hui's grandfather and grandson rolled a few times in mid-air before falling down. The moment they fell down, a mouthful of blood gushed out, obviously suffering from internal injuries.

    The two stood up, clutching their chests in panic and bewilderment.

    "Patriarch, what did we do wrong? Tell me, we will definitely change it!" Sheng Zhian didn't dare to fart, got up and knelt in front of Patriarch Sheng. Although his chest was still aching, he didn't dare to do anything unnecessary action.

    Sheng Hui was already a little frightened.

    It was the first time for him to face the anger of the Patriarch so directly, but he got up tremblingly and knelt down after being pulled by his grandfather. It wasn't until the Patriarch spoke that his dizzy mind gradually came to his senses.

    It turned out that he and his grandfather were angrily taught by the Patriarch because he beat Qi Anyang yesterday?

    At this moment, he couldn't help but see the face of Qi Anyang's sister that he saw at the High School Affiliated to Emperor University yesterday. Are you in trouble?

    No matter why the other party can do this.

    But now Sheng Hui did feel a little bit of regret in his heart!

    ——The

    Imperial Military Region.

    After Commander Zheng, Minister Gu and others adopted their own suggestions and said they would help her get this done, Qi An'an began to enter a new stage of work.

    She selected the people in each team herself. After she said that the work could start, those scientific experts who were included in the list came to the military region with a lot of money. Some of them had cooperated before, but some had not. of.

    Most of the experts in the two fields involved in the training cabin and the mental potion had worked together before.

    But the mecha is different. In addition to the computer information field, the mecha also involves many aspects such as machinery, energy, weapons, etc. The experts in these fields are selected by Qi Anan without affecting the original research.

    And among these people, there was a relative of Qi An'an among them.

    That is Madam Zhang.

    After being recruited and told about the work to be studied next, and after reading the preliminary draft plan and some partial design drawings, everyone, including Madam Zhang, was very excited and could not wait to devote themselves to the research immediately.

    It's just that the current focus of the chief executive is on the other two projects for the time being. Although the project on their side will not be delayed, they need to familiarize themselves with the research content in advance, so that they can keep up with the other party's research after the chief executive is in place. progress without being thrown off.

    After hearing this statement, these experts and professors were very curious about who is in charge!

    Being able to come up with such a plan and making such an advanced and powerful design, they have already developed a great affection and admiration for the other party before they even met him. They are definitely among the top few in the field of scientific research one of them!

    After seeing the general manager in person, most of them were dumbfounded, so young?

    Among them, Mrs. Zhang was the most responsive. Looking at the familiar face and posture of the other party, she was a little dazed. Is this her granddaughter?

    Or does the other party just look like her granddaughter?

    When she knew that the other party was also called Qi An'an, no matter how dazed Mrs. Zhang was, she was sure that this was her granddaughter. She looked so similar to her granddaughter, and she couldn't even resemble her to such a degree. exactly the same!

    But it was precisely because she was convinced that the other party was her granddaughter that Mrs. Zhang couldn't believe it even more.

    Before this, her granddaughter had been very busy. She said that she was doing research with some professors and experts. She was very relieved, thinking that her granddaughter might develop in the field of scientific research after following their old couple. But now, she suddenly found that she was a little bit small. Watched granddaughter.

    This can't be described as talented, she is in charge of so many projects, what a terrible thing!

    After experiencing the same experience as her own old man last year, Mrs. Zhang finally came to her senses belatedly. She also remembered the series of performances of the old man from last year to this year and the occasional unclear words. At that time, she was a little bit confused. I didn't quite understand it, but now I understand everything.

    Co-author, he already knew about this little-known side of his granddaughter? !

    So, these recent changes in the country are all related to the granddaughter, or is she just involved in it?

    Whether it is the former or the latter, Mrs. Zhang has been greatly shocked!

    Qi An'an met with the mech manufacturing team, and spent some time holding a general meeting with everyone, and made a rough arrangement of the various tasks, and the task here is temporarily completed.

    It won't take long for her to develop the training cabin and mental medicine, and she will shift her focus soon.

    After the meeting, she still had a private meeting with Mrs. Zhang, the grandma.

    Mrs. Zhang is a scientific researcher not weaker than Mr. Zhang, but she is good at firearms and machinery, and she is an expert in this area. In the process of mecha manufacturing, both machinery and firearms are the key points.

    So it is not a surprise that Mrs. Zhang was recruited, not to mention that she personally selected and approved this list.

    Looking at the granddaughter standing in front of her, Mrs. Zhang looked complicated, and couldn't tell what she was feeling for a while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 270 26
Ruan Shu is not cared about or She is the most inconspicuous existence in the family. After accidentally traveling through time, she became the daugh...
18.8K 354 29
末世重生之寒潮 In 2018, the cold wave hit, the earth's environment changed dramatically, and it entered an ice age. The raging low temperature, food shortag...
180 11 15
In the distant future, a sentient AI Alien race came down to Earth and brought humanity to the brink of extinction. A lone man, formed The Phoenix Fo...
7.4K 433 126
" The world had placed a sword with two edges in the humans' hands. One edge can cut down evil, the other harms peace..."... ********** After Adam an...