National Treasure Genius

By nyxiily

Qi An'an has shown unparalleled medical talent since she was a child, and was carefully cultivated by Mr. Qi... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120
CHAPTER 121
CHAPTER 122
CHAPTER 123
CHAPTER 124
CHAPTER 125
CHAPTER 126
CHAPTER 127
CHAPTER 128
CHAPTER 129
CHAPTER 130
CHAPTER 131
CHAPTER 132
CHAPTER 133
CHAPTER 134
CHAPTER 135
CHAPTER 136
CHAPTER 137 | END

CHAPTER 89

687 16 0
By nyxiily

    Qi An'an listened to the exchange of the two girls next to her, and then thought of the notices and precautions formulated by the Star Network. Naturally, she could easily guess why some people were forced to quit the Star Network. She had no sympathy for those people at all.

    However, the two girls next to him continued.

    "My classmate didn't buy the Xingwang helmet herself, so she asked me to borrow it. I refused and she said I was stingy. I don't know how she could speak. The Xingwang just went online, and I don't have enough for myself. How can I lend it to others? "

    " "Just stay away from your classmate from now on." The friend replied casually, "Don't take it to heart."

    Then he said enthusiastically, "Speaking of which, this star network is really great, have you noticed it? We can still pay attention to the previous Internet sections on Xingwang. I just browsed the forums I used to go to for a while, and the forums were all overwhelmed by Xingwang topics. It's so interesting to yell on the Internet."

    "Really? Then I'll go and have a look!" As she spoke, she opened her personal panel and clicked on it.

    The personal panel has an anti-peeping function. As long as the person concerned does not allow it, outsiders cannot see what she is doing. This protects personal privacy very well, and has won the love and support of the majority of netizens.

    When Qi Anan heard this, it was almost done, and the snacks in his hand were finished, so he changed to another place to continue.

    After walking away from here, she also opened her personal panel, ready to go to various forums to have a look.

    Not to mention, she actually likes the feeling of silently watching the screen.

    The previous Internet can still be used after the star network is launched. In fact, this has been considered long before the laying of the star network, because it takes time to completely transition from the Internet stage to the star network stage, and it is impossible to make a one-size-fits-all solution. Therefore, the existing The current star network only covers the previous 4G/5G network, rather than completely replacing it.

    If it is really replaced completely at once, those who fail to buy optical brains, star network helmets or nutrition cabins in the first place are equivalent to being disconnected from the Internet at once. Inseparable from the Internet, one size fits all is likely to cause turmoil.

    After considering this issue at first, the 4G/5G network was naturally not cut across the board during the laying of the star network.

    Now, people who have not been able to access the star network can still use their previous mobile phones and computers to access the Internet.

    It takes a little time to transition between the two, but no one is worried that this transition will cause problems. As long as you have experienced the magic of Xingwang, no one is willing to give up, and the price of the optical computer is cheaper than some mobile phones on the market. , there is no problem of not being able to afford it.

    As long as this stage passes, Starnet will naturally replace the previous Internet.

    After clicking on a forum section, Qi An'an found that what the girl said just now was really not an exaggeration.

    The major forums were really swamped.

    Taking a glance at Yishui's star network-related titles, she tried to click a few to check them out.

    Some are discussing the various regional sections of the Starnet, some are specifically discussing the significance of a certain section, and some have logged in to the Starnet and come back after the time limit to show off their own experience, and then screamed that the login time is too short, strong Request to extend login time.

    This looks like a minor.

    Because only minors will be restricted to log in time.

    Qi An'an just smiled when he saw it, and didn't intend to listen. The five-hour time limit is only for logging in to Starnet. After logging out from Starnet, he can still use his optical brain to continue surfing the Internet, but the holographic experience is missing. .

    But for minors, it is not a good thing to log in to the star network for a long time, and it will put a relatively heavy burden on mental strength.

    And the self-control ability of minors is not very good, so it is natural for the authorities to impose restrictions on them.

    As for adults, not everyone has better self-control than minors, but adults have their own things to do, students have to study, social animals have to go to work, and they will really spend a long time in the star network, only in the future The type of people who will really develop long-term jobs for a living on Starnet.

    Huh?

    Just thinking of this, Qi Anan found a related post.

    She clicked in and took a look, and found that the person who posted the post had made a rather detailed analysis of the future development and potential of Xingwang. There are many examples, indicating that there may be a large wave of 'star network workers' in the future.

    A lot of people below are queuing and express their admiration for the boss.

    But there are also some people who have really thought about it seriously, thinking whether they can seize this opportunity and occupy a place in the star network at the stage when it was just emerging.

    After all, Qi Anan had to admit that there are still many smart people.

    That's right, Xingwang is not just a holographic network anymore. Its appearance will eliminate some industries, but it will also drive many industries. The overall advantages outweigh the disadvantages.

    Just like those food stalls in the food area just now, if those who run the stalls do a good job, isn't it a way out?

    After all, there are too many people like the two girls just now in the foodie country. Even if it costs money, even if eating so much does not help to fill the stomach, there will still be countless people coming here to consume.

    This is a kind of psychological satisfaction. Eat as much as you want without worrying about getting fat, which is simply the dream of many people.

    This question has already been answered in many posts. Even if their wallets are shrinking, even if they have to tighten their belts to eat dirt, they still have to enjoy the pleasure of eating and drinking on Starnet. The gospel of foodies is definitely not to be missed.

    So this can become a new industry area very quickly, absolutely.

    Qi An'an is 100% sure of this.

    Smiling, she skipped this post and continued to read. There have been countless posts about the matter of being forced to log out after logging in to Starnet. The elimination of cyber violence, but it has played a great role.

    With these systems in place, everyone will have more concerns when going online in the future, and will be more civilized in speaking and doing things. For those who have no sense of moral restraint, Xingwang will force you to restrain them, which greatly improves the personal quality of the Internet.

    Subtly, the benefits brought are simply obvious, and the network environment will be clearer.

    Some people who were victims of cyber violence in the past became very excited after learning more about this!

    They feel that the country has done a great job in this regard! ! ! !

    These measures are aimed at those who have no quality and no morals. Only those who have truly experienced cyber violence know how terrible cyber violence is. These policies are simply good news, and some people even want to cry!

    In addition, some people are praising the smoothness of Xingwang.

    Undertaking so many people to log in at once, the star network did not have the slightest lag, no matter what you do, the response is super fast, it's amazing!

    Some professionals even made a special post detailing how high-end technology can achieve this level, and the following is a stream of rainbow farts, praising the host, praising the father of the country, the words are full of joy, and the atmosphere is more than New Year’s Eve warm.

    And so on and so on related posts, not one by one.

    Looking at these posts, Qi An'an was also very relaxed, with a smile on his face unconsciously.

    After reading through the posts, she also left from the food area.

    As soon as she walked out of the food area, her expression suddenly froze.

    Oops, I forgot to add my family as friends!

    After the family bought the Xingwang helmet and the nutrition cabin, they all sent her their account numbers to her, asking her to add them after she went online, and she agreed. However, she has been online for a while now, and she is so abrupt. Didn't remember?

    Even though I just went online and added friends with my colleagues in the network security department, why did I forget to add my family?

    My mind is stuck!

    Annoyed, Qi An'an quickly entered his family's personal account number, and then applied to add friends one by one, and the other party responded very quickly, whether it was from Zhang's family or Qi's family, it was almost a second.

    After Mr. Qi passed, he sent a message asking where she was.

    Because after adding friends, you can see each other's status, whether you are online or not at a glance, and besides typing, you can also voice input when sending messages, which saves too many people with handicapped hands and who are not very good at typing.

    Qi Anan quickly reported her coordinates, and not only reported it to Mr. Qi, but also shared it with her family!

    After reporting the coordinates, Mr. Qi appeared in front of her not long after.

    "Grandpa." Qi Anan went up to meet him.

    "This star network is amazing!" The old man used the character image randomly generated by the system, looked at the 'unfamiliar' granddaughter and exclaimed, "It's so far away, and it came here in a blink of an eye. It will be much more convenient to meet in the future , no matter how far away, as long as you want to meet and go to Xingwang, you can do it right away, it’s so convenient!"

    More importantly, the reality on Xingwang is the same as reality.

    This is much better than making a video call, and after meeting, you can get along in your own personal space alone, so that you will not be influenced by the outside world, and it simply solves too many problems that exist in different places.

    "Who says no!" This was said by Qi's mother. She came right after the old man, and when she appeared, she just heard what the old man said, and she agreed very much, "You don't know, I have already heard Many colleagues around me said that the function of Xingwang, which can meet anytime and anywhere, has solved the difficulties of too many long-distance couples and couples, and the divorce rate may be reduced a lot!" Although it sounds a little funny, it is the truth

    .

    Long-distance is a problem that many couples and couples have to face, and the reason for many breakups and divorces is even because of the long-distance. It is not counted as a change of heart, but more often because of too little time together and the relationship fades, no matter what the relationship is. It needs to be operated, so the influence of different places is really great.

    But now that we can meet anytime, anywhere, those hidden dangers will be greatly reduced.

    Ordinary people may not understand general problems and high-tech things, but they are smarter than anyone else when it comes to their own problems, and they have already experienced the benefits firsthand.

    The favorable rate of Xingwang remains high, which has nothing to do with the strength of the technology contained in Xingwang itself. After all, there are only a few people who can understand technology. The main reason is that it brings benefits and convenience to everyone. Then Everyone will naturally like to praise it.

    With just a few words, all the people who had interlocked with Qi An'an just now came here.

    Qi's family, Zhang's family, apart from Zhang Jiayu and Qi Anyang, and Zhang Jiaqi, who is busy with work, the other two families basically came here neatly.

    No wonder everyone is so neat.

    It's really that Qi An'an is too busy, and has little time to meet and get along with everyone, so they come here every chance they get.

    It's the same reason that when someone in the family goes out to work for a long time and suddenly returns home, relatives and friends at home will give priority to this person if conditions permit. Qi An'an's current situation is very similar to this.

    At this time, when it comes to the convenience of the Star Network, I can't help expressing a few words of my own opinion.

    After finishing, Mr. Qi sighed, "The country suddenly became so powerful, and we all enjoy the blessings of the country!" After speaking, he looked

    at Mr. Zhang and Mrs. Zhang, who also came over, and they also took a rest these days , so are also online.

    Mr. Qi couldn't help but added, "All of this is due to the silent contributions of you scientific researchers, thank you for your hard work!"

    Although we know that the fields that the two are good at are not necessarily related to Xingwang, but the country's scientific researchers have indeed done a lot silently. No one knows about it, but they have made a huge contribution to promoting the development of the country. Mr. Qi also expressed his feelings when he thought about the two people who have had extremely limited time at home for more than a year.

    Mr. Zhang looked at Qi An'an reflexively.

    Why did they work so hard, the great hero is right in front of them, Mr. Qi deserves his praise.

    The one who should really praise is their granddaughter!

    Qi An'an silently looked back, as if seeing what he was thinking, and shook his head to express that he didn't mind.

    In fact, there are not too few people who know her achievements now, and all of them are people with status and status. But it is precisely because I know the impact of what she has done that I decided not to disclose her information to the outside world for the time being. identity.

    Of course, the country does not have the idea of ​​taking credit. The meaning above is to continue to accumulate strength first, and then officially announce Qi An'an's identity to the public when the overall strength of the country is strong enough to overwhelm other countries, and it is not afraid of sneak attacks by powerful martial arts experts from various countries. .

    Otherwise, if you expose your identity prematurely, I'm afraid that some countries really shamelessly send people to assassinate Qi An'an.

    Don't think that this is impossible. The successful launch of Xingwang is the first step, and the promotion of genetic fluid will follow.

    After these things are known to foreign countries, they will definitely find ways to ask for or exchange relevant technologies from the country. In short, it is impossible for them to watch Huaguo outshine others and watch Huaguo become stronger step by step and leave them behind.

    National leaders are already preparing for this.

    Initially, it is asking for and exchanging. If the goal is not achieved, assassinating the leader of the project may be listed as an option.

    —If I can't get it, then you can't get it either.

    This is definitely something that some countries can do.

    Even if you don't do anything on the surface, it is impossible to do nothing secretly, and if a powerful warrior really wants to move out, it is impossible to guard against.

    In order to kill these hidden dangers in the bud, Qi An'an's identity must not be exposed prematurely.

    After everything has stabilized, someone will conduct an exclusive interview with Qi An'an, which will be broadcast on CCTV, so that those who enjoy various benefits will know who brought them these benefits.

    Qi An'an himself really doesn't mind these things, and is willing to obey the country's arrangements.

    Mrs. Zhang saw that her old man didn't respond, so she had to talk to Mr. Qi with a very humble attitude.

    After their exchange was over, Qi An'an opened his mouth, and changed the topic in a playful tone, "Have the login time for Anyang and Jiayu run out?" As soon as the

    topic came out, someone answered it immediately.

    It was Zhang Shishi, and she said with a bit of rejoicing and a bit of gloating, "Isn't that right, the two of them hurriedly boarded up as soon as the star network went online at nine o'clock in the morning, and they didn't even have lunch. Eat, I was forced to quit after going up for five hours, and then I couldn’t log in, and the two of them were still crying!” The

    so-called crying is of course just a description.

    But the two are really bitter haha, because they are the only two of them in the family and they are still underage.

    When Zhang Shishi said these words, the two families couldn't help laughing.

    [Hey, don't think you can speak ill of us because we're not here, why cry, we're fine! 】This is Zhang Jiayu.

    Qi Anyang also echoed, [Yes, we are fine! 】

    The two brothers and sisters were sitting together at this moment, they said yes, but their faces were full of bitterness and hatred.

    It's true that they can't log in to StarNet now, but that doesn't mean they can't communicate with everyone. When the two families were talking just now, they were watching the screen silently. The content can be displayed in text form.

    But after experiencing the feeling of holography, this form is too far away.

    If Zhang Shishi hadn't mentioned them, they wouldn't have even planned to talk [grievance biting the handkerchief.jpg]!

    As soon as the two spoke, their sense of existence came out.

    Zhang Jiayu just said that he was fine, but then he posted several crying emojis and added, [Why is there a limit of five hours, five hours is too little, even if you can’t be like an adult, there is no limit , at least ten hours to start, is this setting aimed at us minors? 】

    Setter Qi Anan, "..."

    You can say that if you want to, but it is aimed at you underage, who made you underage [狗头]!

    Hearing the complaints from the two younger brothers, Qi An'an smiled, hiding his merit and fame!

    Compared with their protests, many parents think that this restriction is too good, including the parents of the Qi family and the Zhang family, who naturally think so, and don't take their protests to heart at all.

    The place where they were standing was really not suitable for a long chat, so they changed places after a brief exchange with everyone.

    At Zhang Jialin's suggestion, everyone went to the combat zone together.

    This is the mecha zone, and there are very few people who are not interested in it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.5K 2K 142
Chapter: 1001-1142 After Xiao Lingyu was betrayed by her boyfriend, she had the scumbag underneath her feet and along with the slut. Then, she used t...
13.3K 481 54
Synopsis Qin Yi was reborn to half a month's time before the apocalypse. In this life, having already seen the true colors of her scumbag sister and...
175K 5.6K 200
Chapter: 601-800 After Xiao Lingyu was betrayed by her boyfriend, she had the scumbag underneath her feet and along with the slut. Then, she used the...
22.9K 275 91
Part 4 In her previous life, as Yun Xi lay on her deathbed due to a terminal illness, her famous painter husband said to her heartlessly, "Yun Xi, le...