National Treasure Genius

By nyxiily

Qi An'an has shown unparalleled medical talent since she was a child, and was carefully cultivated by Mr. Qi... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120
CHAPTER 121
CHAPTER 122
CHAPTER 123
CHAPTER 124
CHAPTER 125
CHAPTER 126
CHAPTER 127
CHAPTER 128
CHAPTER 129
CHAPTER 130
CHAPTER 131
CHAPTER 132
CHAPTER 133
CHAPTER 134
CHAPTER 135
CHAPTER 136
CHAPTER 137 | END

CHAPTER 79

695 18 0
By nyxiily

    Ying Rong and Xiao Lin had a fight, and in the end they were evenly divided.

    Judging by their expressions, they were obviously not very satisfied with the result.

    Especially Ying Rong, who came down from the arena to meet the students who just came from the spectator stand, frowned, and his tone was obviously dissatisfied, "What did you do just now?

    " For his classmates, no one cheered him up.

    Ying Rong asked himself that he had treated them well during the military training, not only teaching them fighting skills but also being their opponent, but at such a critical moment, they all ran away without a trace, and he was simply ignored.

    As a result, one of the classmates who was questioned by him really couldn't see it. She rolled her eyes and said speechlessly, "Why do we have to report to you? Are you a teacher or an instructor? Or do you live by the sea?" It's so lenient

    !

    The girl who spoke was from the same company as Ying Rong during the military training. Although they were not in the same class, they were also in the same major.

    She has long been displeased with Ying Rong. During the military training, she said she was teaching them fighting skills, but in fact she was just showing her strength. Don't suppress the opponent too easily, and blame others for being too weak when it's over.

    Now I finally understand why this guy always gives people the feeling that his eyes are on the top of his head. The co-author has lived in this way since he was a child, and he is probably used to being praised by others, and he is also used to having a higher status than women.

    But that's just the rules of their martial arts world, it's bad habits, it's dross, she really can't get used to him!

    "Hahaha." Before Ying Rong could react, Xiao Lin on the side laughed out loud, "Ying Rong, did you hear that they asked if your family lived by the sea? What's up!"

    Ying Rong suddenly felt his complexion was dull, and looked at the girl who pissed him off just now with a livid face.

    But the girl has already looked away, and no longer looking at him, but she turned her eyes to a boy next to the ring, "You called us from the Emperor University to practice hand skills just now, right? Now we are here, come on, let's go to the ring for a test." Try it!"

    After speaking, he took the initiative to jump onto the ring first.

    The boy raised his brows, but he didn't even refuse, and followed him into the ring with a bit of interest on his face, "Okay, since you want to play, I'll play with you, I want to see you guys The so-called high-achieving students have all learned to a certain level!"

    Many young people in the martial arts circle feel extremely dissatisfied with the fact that martial arts is passed on to ordinary people outside.

    For these young people, warriors are special, and their status is also special. Only those in the martial arts world are considered their own people, and ordinary people outside are considered outsiders to them, and their attitude towards ordinary people has always been Condescending means full of superiority.

    They are satisfied with this specialness, and they don't want to lose this unique status.

    But now, a group of ordinary people have actually learned their martial arts skills, and even followed the people from the military to participate in the martial arts exchange meeting in their circle. If they don't give them some color, they really think they are capable people up!

    Qi An'an also came over to the arena after talking with Shi Tian and the others for a while at the spectator stand.

    As a result, when she came over, she found that the atmosphere was a little dignified, and everyone was a little depressed.

    She glanced at the ring, and listened to the laughter and sarcasm around her, and quickly understood what was going on.

    To put it simply, her classmates were eager to try and came to fight with some peers in the martial arts world with some confidence, but they were not opponents.

    Having learned fighting skills from Qi An'an for a few days, Xiao Jian and others, who felt that their strength was not bad, also found it hard to accept.

    Because it didn't take long before and after, they had already lost no less than twenty people, except for a few who could persist for a while, most of them could not last long under the opponent's hands, and it could even be said that they were played like monkeys by the opponent. It hurts people's self-confidence too much, and it hurts their self-esteem too much.

    Seeing Qi Anan coming, Hou Ying couldn't help asking her, "Qi Anan, do you think we are really that useless?"

    "How could that be!" Qi Anan replied without hesitation, "With the same talents, those who have practiced martial arts for a long time must be more powerful. They have practiced martial arts since childhood, and you have only studied martial arts for four months. What, you practice martial arts Do you want to surpass the achievements of other people who have practiced martial arts for several years or even ten years? Do you think too highly of yourself?!"

    She said the last sentence in a relaxed and teasing tone.

    "Yeah!" Yin Qian echoed, "Look, An An also said the same, even if some of you are really talented, four months is really too short, during which you have to take classes and study, martial arts Time is squeezed out, it’s impossible to see results so quickly, at least you have to wait a year later, right?”

    The truth is this, and everyone understands it in their hearts.

    But watching the classmates around me being defeated one after another, that feeling is really uncomfortable.

    "What's the matter? Has no one come up?" A boy standing on the ring knocked down a student from the Imperial University again, with an extremely arrogant look on his face, and when his eyes swept over the student from the Imperial University, he was full of contempt It's almost overflowing.

    It's too much trouble!

    "Qi An'an, you go!" Zhang Lie next to him couldn't bear the tone, and looked at Qi An'an with burning eyes, "Yinqian is also from the martial arts circle, so it's not good to represent us, but you are not, you can always represent us Well, you are so strong, go up and show those guys a little color, you can't let them underestimate the students of our Imperial University, tell them that even if we practice martial arts for a short time, we still have masters." Zhang Lie said

    , Many students nearby followed suit.

    In fact, just now when Qi Anan appeared just now, some people had this idea. No matter how you say it, Qi Anan is her own, she is strong, and their classmates are also honorable, but they are not sure whether Qi Anan is willing to play.

    Although they are all classmates in the same school, the relationship between everyone is also close.

    Qi An'an's time with his classmates is extremely limited, let alone those from different classes, so even though he wanted to make Qi An'an stand out, he was embarrassed to directly bring it up.

    Now that Zhang Lie, Qi Anan's classmate, brought it up, they all seized the opportunity to join in!

    Qi Anan looked at all the classmates who were enthusiastic about wanting her to play. After thinking about it, she wasn't going to refuse. It was fine to have fun. After all, we were all classmates, so I couldn't be too out of gregarious

    ... He agreed, and the boy on the ring looked over impatiently, his eyes fell on Qi An'an, and he said in a frivolous tone, "Why, you are better than them? Then come up and play, I'm quite happy." I want to see what kind of capital you have as a girl to be admired by so many of them, come on!"

    After speaking, she hooked her fingers!

    Those words inadvertently revealed contempt and indifference towards girls.

    "Qi An'an, come on, show him some color and let him know that girls are not easy to bully." Hou Ying, who has always been quite talkative, couldn't bear it at this time, and she had seen those old girls in the main house before. The strong ones of the older generation feel that they are quite easy to get along with. Why do the younger generation have such virtues?

    Is this the so-called generation is not as good as the generation?

    It's too far away!

    Now that it's all over, Qi An'an can't stay out of it anymore, the younger generation in the martial arts world is indeed too arrogant, so it's better to save some face for the students.

    Thinking of this, Qi Anan twitched the corners of her lips, nodded to the classmates around her, then tiptoed, and jumped onto the ring.

    During this process, her body was so light that she seemed to have no weight, but it didn't look like light work, which made the boy who was talking nonsense just now show a trace of caution in the depths of his eyes.

    Whether it is strong or not, you can see it with every gesture.

    He couldn't feel any obvious aggressiveness from this girl, but to be admired by so many students of the Imperial University, she must have something special. Forgiveness, but the attitude is obviously correct.

    This made Qi An raised his eyebrows in surprise.

    She was a little bit mistaken, the boy in front of him was obviously not as stupid as he appeared on the surface, at least he paid attention to his opponent tactically, and it was obviously not all luck that he won multiple games in a row before.

    It seems that although these young warriors have various shortcomings, they are not without advantages at all.

    However, even so, he couldn't let him continue to win.     Listening to the cheering voices of those classmates cheering her on in the arena, Qi Anan smiled at the boy

    opposite, "You do it first!"

Being able to beat himself, a displeasure quickly flashed across his face when he heard the words, and he didn't refuse any more, and directly attacked.

    After a few seconds.

    The boy looked confused, because he had already fallen below the ring.

    He looked at Qi An'an on the ring, and then at his companions around him who also had wide-eyed eyes, his face was full of bewilderment.

    Can anyone tell him what happened?

    Wasn't he still fighting that girl in the arena just now? How did he somehow end up below the ring?

    "Qi An'an is amazing!" some students of Dida cheered enthusiastically, "It's too strong!" "

    Oh my god, did you see what happened just now?" The classmate asked repeatedly, "Why do I feel like that arrogant kid was kicked out of the ring by Qi An'an just in front of my eyes?" It's

    so cool!

    There was also a classmate who was kicked off the ring by a boy just now, looked at the boy who was still blank, and proudly puffed up his chest, "Hey, how is it, this is the master of our Imperial University, do you accept it now?" On the other side

    , Tang Jian looked at Shi Tian with a condensed expression, "Did you see clearly how she shot just now?"

    He was surprised, Qi An'an was so busy every day, with so many things to do, how did he come to have such a good skill? ?

    No matter how talented he is, fighting skills and force require a long period of training to achieve a certain level of achievement, but based on his simple understanding of Qi An'an, he has basically never seen her work hard in this area.

    But she is indeed very powerful.

    This has become one of Qi An'an's unsolved mysteries.

    Shi Tian frowned and replied, "I see, there is no special method, but the difference in strength between the two is too large, An An just caught the opponent's flaws, did not fight him, and threw him off the ring. "

    Maybe because the focus is on the ring, whether Tang Jian or Zhang Jiaqi, neither of them noticed that Shi Tian's name for Qi An'an had changed, and even Shi Tian himself didn't realize that he actually thought of himself in his heart." Called out many times.

    It's a long story, but it didn't take long.

    Someone has gone up to the arena again, and they are still young warriors from the martial arts world.

    These young warriors in the martial arts world naturally have competition internally, but when facing outsiders, they are unanimously open to the outside world, just like the university students of the Emperor. When they come here, they only feel that the classmates around them are their own, and there is a relationship between them and others. A deep sense of distance.

    "I'll meet you!" It was a member of the Mu family who took the stage this time, and he was considered the best among young warriors.

    The young warriors who felt a little ashamed because the boy was easily knocked out of the ring just now regained their spirits and yelled, "Mu Feng, come on, let her know that our warriors are not that weak. The advantage of surprise, you let her see the true strength of our fighters!"

    Hearing these words, the students of the Imperial University were full of displeasure.

    "Qi An'an, you go too, let these egomaniacs see that even if you don't practice martial arts as much as them, your strength is not weaker than them at all, dog eyes see people as inferior, this is it!" The ring was clearly divided into two parties

    , The arena hasn't even started yet, but the battle is already underway.

    Young and energetic, that's what they are talking about.

    Qi An'an smiled, and politely said, "Please first!"

    With the lessons learned from the past, Mu Feng, who took the stage this time, did not mean to underestimate Qi An'an at all.

    However, half a minute later -

    except that Mu Feng persisted for a while longer than the last person, the result did not change at all.

    The cheering sound under the ring stopped abruptly after Mu Feng's defeat. Many young warriors who knew Mu Feng and had a lot of strength in him all looked astonished. They couldn't believe that Mu Feng would lose so quickly!

    On the contrary, the atmosphere at the Imperial University became more and more high-spirited.

    The situation of both sides has completely changed.

    One, two, three, four, with so many young warriors, it is impossible to allow an outsider to show their prestige in their circle of warriors, so, the next thing is the previous scene reappeared, one went up and the other was shot down, but the previous one was shot down All of them were emperor college students, but now they are all replaced by martial artists from the martial arts world.

    Qi An'an immediately found the venue for the students of the Imperial University.

    After getting back to the stage, she didn't intend to bully these young warriors all the time, and after defeating ten people in a row, she took the initiative to retreat from the ring, looked at the bright eyes of her classmates, and smiled, "Isn't that all right? "

    "It's fine, it's fine, it's enough!" The students gathered around replied in unison.

    They are satisfied, but the self-confidence of the young martial artists in the martial artist circle has been greatly affected. Among them, they have been practicing martial arts for at least ten years, and they can't even beat a person who has practiced martial arts for less than half a year?

    This is too funny, right? !

    Some people didn't believe in evil and wanted to challenge Qi An'an, but Qi An'an refused.

    This is what she said, "If you still want to continue, you can make an appointment with my classmates. Although they still lack experience, they still need to accumulate experience. You can learn from each other and improve!" The rejected person, "

    ... "

    Are you looking down on me? yes!

    But people who have lost a series are not qualified to be picky.

    But after Qi An'an's words were behind, some students from the Imperial University immediately stood up, "I'll do it."

    The confidence of losing just now was almost gone, but now Qi An'an has found a place for them again.

    They can accept failure after their emotions have settled down. Just like what Qi Anan said, they practice martial arts for a short time, and it's nothing if they can't win. The most important thing is to learn something in the process and accumulate a certain amount of experience.

    It is rare to have so many warriors as their opponents. This opportunity does not come at any time, so naturally we must seize it.

    So next, it became a battle between the young warriors and the emperor's college students.

    But with Qi An'an's strong crushing earlier, these young warriors were quite unmotivated, and they didn't even feel much pleasure in continuing to defeat their opponents. Defeating these people is nothing, defeating Qi An'an is a skill!

    Time is passing in this battle after battle.

    After ten o'clock, the martial arts arena should be over, and tomorrow we will formally participate in the martial arts exchange meeting, so it can't be too late.

    At the end of the day, not only the youth group was a little bit less interested, but the situation of the youth group was also unsatisfactory. I don’t know if these guys from the military department have taken drugs this year. The Department has always lost more and won less.

    But this year, so far, few of these young officers have lost, and the last time they have all been tied.

    That's it, not everyone has played yet. Among them, some people who have been extremely outstanding in previous years are just watching from the sidelines.

    This made some savvy people in the warrior circle think a little more, and always felt that these people came prepared this year!

    And before Qi An'an left, someone shouted at Qi An'an, "Who is that, your name is Qi An'an, right? Don't be complacent. None of the really powerful geniuses in our youth group are here. They will be on stage tomorrow. You win!" It’s nothing if we beat us, but it’s our ability to beat them!”

    Qi An'an: ... She was thinking that she was not proud of herself!

    But I can understand the mentality of the young people being hit. At this time, they can only seek compensation in other directions, so as to build up their confidence again. They are happy, really!

    As wave after wave of people left the arena, the arena quickly became deserted.

    Until everything is quiet.

    ——The

    first day of the martial arts exchange meeting officially started.

    Not far from the front of the three arenas, some tables and chairs are arranged neatly and orderly, and there are some refreshments on the table. The patriarchs of various families and some senior elders of the clan are sitting here. Minister Gu is also among them.

    They just watch the game and don't end up playing.

    Each of the three arenas has a referee in charge, and the competition in each arena is conducted according to the results of the draw.

    Others who did not participate sat down and watched by themselves in the viewing booth.

    Qi An'an's side occupied a large area with all his classmates and young military officers from the military department. There were more than a hundred people from both sides, and it was quite a spectacle to sit neatly together.

    But compared to the overall number of people in the martial arts world, they are not worth mentioning.

    After all, this is their territory!

    Yin Qian is not here this time. Although she has gone to school and is now a student of the Imperial University, she is also a member of the martial arts circle, and her age meets the age of the junior group, so she also went to the lottery and other assignments.

    Including Ying Rong too.

    This kind of exchange meeting is held every year in the martial arts world, so the process has long been familiar, and there is no time wasted in the early stage. Under the orderly arrangement of the referee, the martial arts competition on the three rings quickly entered the topic .

    On the side of the students of the Imperial University, there were still people talking at the beginning.

    But after the competition officially started, everyone couldn't care less about talking, and they all stared at the arena intently, with their faces full of shit, because the guys on the arena were all real fighters, and some even wore weapons, and the types of weapons were different. There are all kinds of fights, and the fighting is fierce, like watching a martial arts movie.

    The difference is that martial arts movies only have good-looking movements, and the ability to fly is all due to wire and post-processing.

    And the dazzling fighting in front of me is all real.

    Compared with the contest that is going on now, their little fight last night was just like playing.

    "I'll go!" A sharp-eyed person saw that one of the people in the youth group's ring was slashed by the opponent's arm, and couldn't hold back, and screamed directly.

    It was a real cut, even if it was a little far away, it would not be wrong.

    Last night, because I learned a lot of customs and ethos in the martial arts world from Yin Qian, and saw the arrogant and domineering looks of those young warriors, to be honest, the perception of the martial arts world by the students of the Emperor University suddenly changed from the initial Yearning fell to the bottom.

    They feel that the existence of warriors is a bit tasteless, and there is a bit of feudal remnants.

    But now, seeing the fierce battles in front of them, they suddenly fell silent again.

    Many people subconsciously remembered what the chief instructor said on the first day they knew the existence of the martial arts world. Although these martial artists are little known, they have also made contributions to the country and shouldered heavy responsibilities in the international exchange competition. Almost every time there were casualties.

    Casualties and injuries, these two words are easy to say, but I saw it with my own eyes, but the impact was completely different.

    They suddenly felt that their views on warriors were still one-sided.

    The martial arts exchanges among martial artists are so intense, and more than one or two people are injured because of this, so what will it be like to fight with martial artists from different countries in the international exchange competition?

    Although I haven't seen it with my own eyes, but thinking about it, I know that it is definitely more tragic than what I saw before my eyes!

    Hou Ying couldn't help looking at Qi An'an who was sitting next to her, and said with a confused expression, "Tell me, is the existence of the warrior circle good or bad?" Not only Hou Ying had this doubt, but the rest of the students were also a little at a loss

    .

    "You need to know that not everything is black and white." Qi Anan said indifferently, "It's up to you to judge whether it's good or bad. See it with your own eyes, listen to it with your own ears, and learn what you think is good. If you feel that something is not good, then rely on your own efforts to try to change it, no matter what the result is, you can only make a proper judgment if you do it and work hard.” When she said this, many students couldn’t help but look thoughtful.

    Until—

    "Look, it's that girl named Sheng Ru from last night." Luo Rou stared at the youth group ring, "She's also on stage."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 1.3K 35
After living at the end of the world for 6 years, Bai Yue finally found out about her kind and caring sister and her loving Fiancé's true face. It tu...
364K 15K 99
[COMPLETED ✔] Amelia was all alone on earth. Suffering from hunger, thirst, and pain. She waits for her to die. The most she had been regret in her l...
13.3K 481 54
Synopsis Qin Yi was reborn to half a month's time before the apocalypse. In this life, having already seen the true colors of her scumbag sister and...
19.5K 270 26
Ruan Shu is not cared about or She is the most inconspicuous existence in the family. After accidentally traveling through time, she became the daugh...