National Treasure Genius

By nyxiily

Qi An'an has shown unparalleled medical talent since she was a child, and was carefully cultivated by Mr. Qi... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120
CHAPTER 121
CHAPTER 122
CHAPTER 123
CHAPTER 124
CHAPTER 125
CHAPTER 126
CHAPTER 127
CHAPTER 128
CHAPTER 129
CHAPTER 130
CHAPTER 131
CHAPTER 132
CHAPTER 133
CHAPTER 134
CHAPTER 135
CHAPTER 136
CHAPTER 137 | END

CHAPTER 69

913 21 0
By nyxiily

    This is the first time an issue has been passed unanimously since the establishment of the parliament.

    In the past, no matter what the issue was, everyone had different opinions, which would lead to quite a lot of disputes. After arguing, the decision was finally made according to the principle of the minority obeying the majority. There has never been a time like this time when everyone has completely agreed.

    But it is not difficult to understand.

    In the past, although everyone had some disputes, the ultimate goal is actually the same, but there will be some different political opinions in the process.

    But this time, network holography can allow the country to be at the forefront of this network information field, bringing countless benefits, and Qi An'an has provided the most powerful technical support, and it only takes one year to complete it. Who would say no?

    The construction and laying of the star network is imperative!

    As long as it is not really short-sighted, no one will stop the holographicization of the Internet, and it can even be said to be desirable.

    After the voting results came out, the big leader smiled, "Very well, it's the first time we have such an unanimous opinion, so I hereby announce that the issue of the construction of the star network has been officially passed!

    " He applauded sincerely, with anticipation and hope in his expression.

    There was also a smile on Qi An'an's face.

    This meeting went well for her, and her hard work during this period was not in vain, so it's worth being happy!

    After the applause paused, the big leader's expression became much more relaxed. When everyone thought the meeting would continue, he said, "Today's meeting is here for the time being. We will continue tomorrow." Huh

    ? This is the end?

    But looking at the watch, everyone realized that it was past nine o'clock in the evening.

    They have been meeting since 9:00 in the morning, and they only have a short break for a meal in the middle. It can be said that they are highly concentrated throughout the day. Yes, once the spirit is relaxed, many people will be aware of fatigue after a while.

    You must know that the ages of these people present are mainly middle-aged and elderly, and the elderly account for most of them.

    Even though many people have been injected with genetic fluid, genetic fluid is not a panacea.

    Physical fitness and spirituality belong to two different directions. Good physical fitness does not mean that you will not be tired.

    Therefore, after the big leader put an end to today's meeting, everyone got up one after another and prepared to leave, but some people still didn't want to leave, and wanted to continue chatting with Qi An'an, the key person who brought miracles to everyone .

    Even if I don't continue to chat about things related to Xingwang, I still want to get to know her again.

    Because if Xingwang is really successful, as the initiator and leader, she will definitely become a legend, and it is not an exaggeration to say that she is a sign of an era, a sign of entering the holographic network era from the network information age.

    And those of them who are witnessing the legend are naturally full of infinite curiosity and attention to this party!

    So, just as Qi Anan stood up, he found that there was no way around him.

    Because people she knew or didn't know intentionally or unknowingly surrounded her tightly, and when she looked up, she was really surrounded by people in all directions, which is not an exaggeration at all.

    Qi Anan, "..."

    There's no need to do this!

    Whether she thought it was necessary or not, someone had already started talking to her.

    But as soon as one person finished speaking, the next one immediately followed without giving her a chance to answer.

    Some people in the military department said that she was one of them, and that her identity as a special adviser to the military region was proof of that, and her words contained a sense of intimacy. They also asked Commander Zheng to set up a bridge, expressing that they wanted her to go to their military region to have a look. Is there anything that can be improved.

    As Chinese people, we can't only help one military region, but also look at other military regions!

    There are also people from the Ministry of Political Affairs who say that Qi An'an has helped the military enough. She should consider all the people more than just providing benefits to the military. This is biased.

    Scientific experts disagree.

    They think that Qi An'an was born to engage in scientific research. Her clever mind, her whimsical ideas, and her advanced technology are all the qualities that a successful scientific researcher should possess. She should join the Academy of Sciences and continue to contribute to scientific research in the future. The business shines brightly.

    The three parties, the public said that the public was right and the wife said that the woman was right, and they fought very vigorously.

    Qi An'an: ...well, I'm just a tool person who doesn't have feelings, so please do it yourself!

    Both the big leader and the second leader haven't left yet. They watched from the sidelines for a while without stopping, with smiles on their faces all the time. They didn't think there was anything wrong with this kind of 'friendly' communication. Wouldn't it be great to let Comrade Qi An'an feel everyone's enthusiasm and support for her, and then become more integrated into the group? !

    Until they heard that everyone was arguing more and more vigorously, a small issue was arguing as fiercely as if they were discussing some important topic, and the party involved, Qi An'an, didn't say a word, and stood aside with a look of lovelessness.

    The two finally stopped watching 'Lively'!

    "Okay, okay, Comrade Qi An'an must have felt everyone's enthusiasm." The second leader said with a smile, "But it's really getting late, we have to continue the meeting tomorrow, and everyone should save their energy until tomorrow At the meeting, let's go back and rest now!"

    The big leader also echoed a few words out loud.

    The toolman Qi An'an couldn't help looking over with a little gratitude when he heard the words.

    The leader is right, go back and rest quickly, shouldn't you take good care of your health at such an age, it's best to be calm!

    This look made the two leaders amused!

    Naturally, many people around Qi Anan didn't miss her expression, and they also wanted to laugh.

    For some reason, looking at her like this, everyone has a sense of reality that she is still a child.

    Unlike before, watching her scold Fang Qiu at the meeting, listening to her answering everyone's questions calmly and methodically, not in a hurry, not arrogant or rash, that posture is really easy to make people feel uncomfortable. Regardless of her age, her aura is too strong.

    Now it's easier to get closer.

    "Okay, listen to the leader, let's all go back to rest."

    "Comrade Qi Anan also go back to rest early, and he will be busy tomorrow!"

    While joking, everyone finally started to move, and walked outside the auditorium together.

    Minister Qi, who watched from the sidelines for a while, found that he might not be able to talk to Qi Anan for the time being, so he could only withdraw his thoughts. Anyway, according to what Qi Anan told him on the phone before, her place of residence may be It's about to change from the military region to their network security department, so it won't affect anything if we talk about it in detail a few days later.

    No, according to that development, it might be brought up at tomorrow's meeting.

    Thinking of this, Minister Qi suddenly felt relieved.

    With so many people fighting over and over again, isn't Qi An'an supposed to belong to their network security department in the end?

    Thinking about it is actually a bit dark.

    ——The

    meeting on the first day was generally harmonious, but from the second day onwards, it was full of 'swords and shadows'!

    Because after the topic of building the star network is passed, the next step is to determine the various topics on the star network. Simply put, it is to divide the star network into special areas. This requires taking out the topics one by one, and let everyone discuss and decide together .

    Solving all these problems at the beginning of the construction of the star network will save a lot of trouble.

    Otherwise, it would be too late and a waste of time to discuss after the construction of the star network is completed.

    Qi An'an compiled a number of special topics based on his experience in the interstellar era and some understanding of modern society. These topics are only general. Under the general direction, more specific and detailed divisions require more professional people. Do it, and now, she is bringing up these topics for everyone to discuss and decide one by one.

    Most of the topics are not too controversial.

    For example, topics such as education area, game area, film and television area, pet area, food area, forum area, etc., are basically not controversial.

    Different kinds of precincts are assigned to the relevant departments.

    For example, the education area contains infinite meanings in three simple words. This special area is mainly in charge of by the Education Bureau, and the content in it needs to be sorted out in just one year, and the workload is not small at all.

    But there are few controversial topics, and there are also extremely controversial topics.

    One of the most typical ones is that of physiology and gender education.

    Anti-pornography and anti-illegal activities have been a long-standing theme throughout the country. However, it is always difficult to implement specific points from the high-level issuing documents to the lower-level execution orders.

    Qi An'an has seen similar situations on the Internet many times.

    After many times, Qi An'an felt that if this situation could be managed centrally, it would definitely be better than casting a net over a large area.

    In addition, knowledge about sexual safety and physical education may be caused by traditional culture. Chinese people are too restrained and conservative in this regard. It is not uncommon to steal the forbidden fruit and have abortions. The sharp contrast between before and after is both realistic and ironic.

    If he didn't have the ability, Qi An'an might not care so much.

    But now that she has this ability, she feels that she should face up to this issue.

    It is not unscrupulous to set up a special area for physiological safety and gender knowledge on the star network as a formal channel to guide young people, and it is also a part of education.

    With formal channels, those small pornographic websites and irregular pornographic websites can be used across the board.

    Although this approach cannot be said to completely stifle the tragedy in its infancy, it at least gives some girls who have been deceived and confused and do not understand anything a chance to learn how to protect themselves correctly, and it is not useless at all.

    But on this topic, everyone has different opinions.

    It's not that I deny Qi An'an's views, but because of my usual ideas, I feel that a special area should not be set up for this kind of thing.

    As for physiological knowledge, it has always been taught in biology courses, so there is no need to emphasize it.

    But it is not that there are no people who agree with Qi Anan's ideas. Most of the men participated in the meeting, but there were also a small number of women. It may be that women have stronger empathy and can put themselves in women's shoes. Most of the female leaders present I agree with Qi An'an's proposal.

    Even some men didn't deny it across the board.

    Among them, people from the Bureau of Education and the National Health Security Bureau are the most supportive of the establishment of this topic!

    To this end, there was a fierce battle of words between those who supported and those who did not.

    A topic cannot start until it is over. On this topic, everyone debated for half an hour. Finally, the big leader stopped the debate, and the two sides stopped arguing.

    "The times are advancing, and everyone's thoughts and ideas are also improving. Since this issue has been brought up, I will share my views." The gentle tone and attitude of the big leader made the people who were a little angry gradually calm down. down.

    "Everyone has their own considerations, and no one is right or wrong." The big leader smiled, "But in this regard, our country has indeed made slow progress. As a management, we must be responsible for the people and try our best in policies. Make it tight inside and loose outside."

    "This time is an opportunity." The big leader gave his answer, "I agree with the establishment of this topic."

    After expressing their opinions, the big leader gave everyone a little time to think about it. After thinking about it, it was time to vote.

    Some of the people sitting around the conference table frowned and pondered, some looked up at the big leader, and then at Qi Anan next to the big leader, and some frowned slightly and remained silent. After the voting time came, they each took He picked up the voting machine in front of him and cast a casting vote.

    After the voting results came out, the majority still agreed.

    Those who disagree accounted for a quarter of the total number.

    It doesn't matter what the reason for the voters is, whether it's completely out of their own ideas, or they follow the decision of the big leader, or they vote for the face of Qi An'an, who is rising rapidly and will definitely occupy a great say in the future. Vote, after all, the final result is still good.

    After this topic is over, start the next one quickly.

    If there is no dispute, it will be passed quickly, and if there is controversy, they will spend some time expressing their opinions. After the debate does not come to a result, they will continue to vote. According to this fast and slow way, one topic after another is accepted. confirm.

    The confirmed topics will be assigned to relevant departments soon, and the relevant departments will start sorting out after returning from the meeting.

    Some military generals are like robots who can only vote at this time, because they feel that they can't get in the way of what they are saying now. Only the military is their home field, but it has never been their turn.

    They didn't say much until the end of the day's meeting.

    But this situation changed greatly at the beginning of the meeting on the third day. Their military headquarters became the focus, and they had more say than anyone else in many military issues.

    After the decision was made on the regular topic, when a "mecha topic" suddenly appeared on the projector, everyone sat up straight in unison.

    "As you can see." Qi An'an enlarged the picture of the mecha on the projector so that everyone could see it clearly, "At that time, the star network zone will open up a combat area, and the fighting method will be mecha combat Lord..."

    "Wait, Consultant Qi, wait a minute." It was a commander-in-chief of the Imperial Capital Military Region who interrupted Qi An'an this time.

    Commander Zheng can only be regarded as the commander of the division, but this commander surnamed He is the supreme commander in charge of all military affairs in the imperial capital.

    He looked at the majestic mecha on the projector, which was completely designed and could feel the oppressive force just by looking at it, and asked in an unconsciously expectant tone, "This mecha can only be used on planet Earth." Can it be simulated with data online or can it be produced in reality?"

    If it can be produced in reality, will the effect be as powerful as that shown in science fiction movies?

    Just thinking about Qi An'an's great achievements, this Commander-in-Chief He couldn't help but have great expectations for it.

    It's not just Commander-in-Chief He, anyone present counts as one, no matter which department he is in, no matter which project he is mainly responsible for, which one is not staring at the mecha on the projector at this time.

    And after Commander-in-Chief He asked the question, his eyes turned to Qi An'an again.

    The eyes of everyone in the Israeli military department were particularly scorching.

    "Of course it can be manufactured. A mecha that can only be driven on a virtual network loses its meaning of existence." Qi Anan responded to everyone's expectations, but when they cheered up, they splashed a little. Pot of cold water, "However, driving a mecha requires not only personal physique, but also mental strength. Even if it is really manufactured, few people can drive it now.

    " Explain clearly.

    "Gene fluid can improve one's physical fitness, but in addition to physical strength, each person actually has spiritual power, but everyone's mental power is in a dormant state. To activate the mental power from the dormant state, you need to supplement it with spiritual power. Potion."

    Having said that, Qi An'an paused for a while, and seeing that everyone was listening attentively, she continued, "But mental power is different from physical fitness. Everyone can improve physical fitness, but people without spiritual talent cannot. It can be activated at will, which will not only waste potions, but also cause some mental damage to people who use mental potions indiscriminately." "

    And this problem can be avoided after the star network is successfully laid, because after the star network is established, as long as you log in to the star network Net, people with spiritual talent can be captured by the master brain. The mental activity of this kind of people is different from that of ordinary people. Use mental potions to assist in activating your mental power."

    "Only when your physical fitness and mental power meet certain conditions at the same time can you successfully pilot a mech. All of this will take time. At present, our focus must be on the Star Network, the Star Network It is the beginning, and it is necessary, without the existence of the star network, many things cannot continue, so the manufacturing of mechas has to be moved back!" It can be said that

    she has planned a lot since she took out the genetic fluid. far later.

    Every step she takes lays the foundation for the next step, one link after another, and no link is useless.

    And after Qi An'an finished speaking, there was almost no sound in the auditorium for a moment.

    Every time people who are new to Qi An'an will have the same feeling, that is, when you think she has surpassed your imagination and done things that ordinary people can't imagine, she quickly tells you that she can do more More amazing things.

    There is only what you can't think of, nothing she can't do.

    Before this, there were already several research results that belonged to Qi Anan, could be seen, and each of them had miraculous effects. Now she has revealed the existence of spiritual potions and mechs from her mouth, and there will be more in the future. What?

    Commander-in-Chief He, who took the initiative to ask this topic, stood up at this moment, with undisguised expectation and excitement on his face, "Okay, that's great, it's not a problem to move back, can Advisor Qi come back again?" Tell us about the mecha in detail?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 433 126
" The world had placed a sword with two edges in the humans' hands. One edge can cut down evil, the other harms peace..."... ********** After Adam an...
632K 15.7K 200
Rumor had it that Qiao Xi had a weak constitution-a sickly beauty. Rumor had it that she spent a fortune every day on medications-eating them like ca...
13.3K 481 54
Synopsis Qin Yi was reborn to half a month's time before the apocalypse. In this life, having already seen the true colors of her scumbag sister and...
180 11 15
In the distant future, a sentient AI Alien race came down to Earth and brought humanity to the brink of extinction. A lone man, formed The Phoenix Fo...