National Treasure Genius

By nyxiily

Qi An'an has shown unparalleled medical talent since she was a child, and was carefully cultivated by Mr. Qi... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120
CHAPTER 121
CHAPTER 122
CHAPTER 123
CHAPTER 124
CHAPTER 125
CHAPTER 126
CHAPTER 127
CHAPTER 128
CHAPTER 129
CHAPTER 130
CHAPTER 131
CHAPTER 132
CHAPTER 133
CHAPTER 134
CHAPTER 135
CHAPTER 136
CHAPTER 137 | END

CHAPTER 66

995 27 0
By nyxiily

   Qi An'an followed Commander Zheng away calmly.

    She has also seen the big leader from a distance in the past few days. From the beginning to the end of the military parade, he has delivered several speeches, and he looks gentle and smiling, very friendly.

    As for the big leader's meeting with her, it was actually within her expectation. The only thing that was not expected was that she did not expect it to be so early.

    The few research results she has made before are actually a little foreshadowing. The launch of the genetic fluid is following the trend, and the physical fitness detector is a bonus, but the project plan in the training room is for further improvement. Show what you can do.

    Show her abilities step by step, let others gradually recognize her, and subtly increase her influence.

    It's not efficient to let others believe her just by talking about her.

    It's too troublesome to deal with other people's doubts over and over again. She doesn't want to waste time on meaningless explanations and proofs. Like now, wouldn't it be good to let everyone see what she did instead of what she said? !

    Qi An'an didn't mean to calculate anyone by doing this, but just to gain more voice as quickly as possible.

    Many of the things she has to do in the future are too involved, and she can't accomplish things by herself. The national leaders and relevant high-level departments of various departments must unanimously approve her plan and support her, so that she can continue to advance smoothly.

    And now, didn't the big leader offer to see her?

    Commander Zheng led Qi An'an forward while still telling her, "I have reported everything you have done during this time to the big leader, so the old man knows what you have done and appreciates you very much. , This time I proposed to meet you, I think it is to encourage you, so you don’t need to be too nervous.”

    Not long after the gene fluid was successfully developed, he reported the situation.

    After all, he is only the commander of one of the military regions in the imperial capital, and the comprehensive promotion of genetic liquid will affect the whole country. This kind of major event must be known to the big leaders. How could he make random decisions by himself!

    Including the successful data analysis and simulation in the training room a few days ago, he also made a detailed report and submitted it.

    The big leaders had seen all of them, and remembered Qi An'an in their hearts.

    No, after the military parade ended, the big leader immediately asked him to take Qi An'an to meet him.

    You know, people all over the country have seen great leaders through various channels, but not everyone is qualified for this kind of face-to-face meeting alone. An An, this is a recognition and an honor!

    Qi An'an smiled, and replied to Commander Zheng, "I'm not nervous."

    Commander Zheng and Qi An'an were walking side by side. He was still thinking about how to calm her down, but when he heard this, he turned his head to look at her. She really wasn't lying, she could tell whether she was nervous or not from her movements and demeanor, and she was indeed not nervous.

    In comparison, he was a little nervous.

    Commander Zheng, "..."

    I suddenly felt a sense of nervousness!

    He has met the big leaders more than once. Besides meeting alone, he has also met leaders from all walks of life in the country at meetings. He is also a member of the leadership, so he himself is not nervous. The nervousness is also because Qi An'an came out of the military region he was in charge of, and is now a special consultant of the military region.

    He is nervous for her!

    As a result, the client was so calm that he couldn't be more calm, and his mentality was so stable that he didn't look like a teenage girl at all.

    Commander Zheng pulled up the corners of his mouth and smiled, "It's good not to be nervous."

    When Commander Zheng looked away, Qi An'an said with a smile, "Don't worry, Commander Zheng, I know you care about me. I can talk nonsense, and I also have something I want to talk to the big leader."

    Commander Zheng, who was already relieved, "???"

    No, I feel even more worried when you say that. Hey!

    ——The

    temporary office of the big leader.

    Although it is a temporary office, the defense force outside the office should not be underestimated.

    The leader and helm of a country, no matter what occasion they attend or where they stay, their own safety is the top priority.

    Qi An'an was brought here by Commander Zheng, and was let in after several inspections.

    As soon as he entered, he saw that the big leader was already sitting on the sofa waiting for them, and he had placed a teacup on the table in front of him. After hearing the movement, he looked up and his eyes fell on Qi An'an, who was already standing Get up with a smile on your face.

    "This is Comrade Qi, right? I've heard of you more than once, and now I finally see you."

    He himself is exactly the same as the one Qi Anan saw from a distance before, gentle and restrained, and he doesn't seem to be standing aside Commander Zheng is majestic, but Qi An'an knows that as a leader of the country, in order to gain the trust of the people and bring them peace of mind, gentleness is a must.

    But this doesn't mean that he is really a good-natured person as he has shown. When he should be majestic, his aura is definitely not weaker than that of a decisive general on the battlefield. It's just that he doesn't need to show that majesty now.

    Qi Anan took the initiative to step forward, shook hands with the big leader, and said hello.

    From the beginning to the end, it was the same as what she said to Commander Zheng before, she was not nervous, and she always behaved decently.

    While the two were talking, someone poured water and brought it over, then retreated quietly without making a sound.

    As the referrer, Commander Zheng stepped forward and gave a brief introduction to both parties.

    "Come on, let's sit down and talk." The big leader stretched out his hand to signal, and sat back on the sofa first.

    Qi An'an and Commander Zheng took advantage of the situation and sat opposite the big leader.

    As the one who asked Commander Zheng to bring Qi An'an over, the big leader naturally took the initiative to open up the topic.

    He first praised Qi An'an for being young and promising, and then mentioned Qi An'an's recent research results, expressed his encouragement and support, and expressed his expectation for her to continue to make more achievements in the future .

    Qi An'an was very cooperative, no matter what the big leader said, she nodded and responded with a sentence or two seriously.

    After that, the two of you came and went with each other again. After the big leader had finished saying what he wanted to say, the meeting was actually almost over.

    But what happened next was completely beyond the expectations of the big leaders, including Commander Zheng who brought Qi An'an over.

    Because Qi Anan looked at the big leader, she rarely took the initiative to speak seriously, "I have something I want to talk to you about." "

    Oh? Talk about something?" The big leader became a little interested.

    In the simple contact just now, he found that this child is not very talkative and a little silent, but this is not a problem. He classified it as the unique personality of a genius, but now it seems that she is not not talkative, but just now She is not interested in what she said!

    He really wanted to know what she was going to talk to him about.

    Without delay, Qi Anan said bluntly, "Talk about the country's future network development route, and mention some of my views and plans. If you have any opinions, the big leader can point out at will, but if you think it is good, I hope the big leader can give it a try. Give me some support."

    Commander Zheng really felt his heart in his throat at this moment.

    Their consultant Qi is really full of guts!

    He would have wondered if she had specially practiced courage when she was a child, otherwise how could she be so bold at such a young age!

    It felt like there was nothing to make her nervous or frightened.

    It's just that he himself doesn't have such a stable mentality at this age!

    The big leader didn't pay attention to Qi An'an's words because she was young. For a genius who has made great achievements at a young age, it is meaningful for her to raise something solemnly. , can never be a joke.

    He also gradually became serious, and his sitting posture changed from the relaxed posture just now to a much more upright posture. He leaned forward slightly, and responded with a serious attitude, "Okay, tell me!" The following conversation was a little uncomfortable

    . Take control.

    Qi An'an didn't talk nonsense, and directly briefly described the development of Internet culture and the significance of the existence of the Internet, and then quickly talked about the key point, which is the realization and function of holography.

    She didn't just talk about it, but also supported it with evidence.

    The evidence is the existence of Panda, the artificial intelligence brain in her wrist terminal.

    She showed it in front of the big leader and Commander Zheng without any secrets.

    No matter how much you say, it is not as convincing as seeing it with your own eyes.

    It can be said that Qi Anan's preparations in the early stage were all for this moment.

    Taishan collapsed in front of the big leader who did not change his face, and his pupils shrank slightly at this moment. He did see a lot in the report submitted by Commander Zheng, but he had never seen it with his own eyes, and he himself was not a scientific researcher. , I don't know much about these technologies.

    But now with his own eyes, he saw the giant panda constructed by data energy appear in front of his eyes. He touched it with his hands, and the tactile sensation was very real, which was much stronger than the impact of reading a paper report!

    The big leader touched the panda, and his eyes fell on Qi An'an.

    His tone and attitude were a little more serious than before, "Can you tell me more carefully?" "

    Of course it's no problem!"

    Qi Anan summed up the language and explained the benefits of holography in the most concise way Stated it again.

    It is not so much holography as it is the construction of the star network, and holography is only a part of it.

    The construction of the star network is equivalent to completely overthrowing the national network system and building a new one. After the star network is completed, the information and identity of every citizen in the country can be recorded, and the population management will be much easier and simpler.

    After the real-name system is implemented nationwide, as long as foreigners enter the country, they will definitely be monitored by the mastermind.

    Regardless of whether they came in through regular channels or smuggled in, as long as they did not have a Huaguo identity card, they would all be monitored.

    There are too many benefits and advantages, and Qi An'an didn't say anything more. He only talked about identity information detection, and the big leader interjected, "Everything? Then how to realize this real-name system? Build the star system you mentioned. How long will it take to get online?"

    Even Commander Zheng asked several questions from the sidelines.

    Because if what Qi Anan said can be realized, it will also be of great help to the military. It is said that now, the countries seem to be in harmony on the surface, but the competition in private has never stopped.

    In terms of force, taking the martial arts world as the standard on the surface, the competition every four years is actually a contest between countries.

    In the dark, there are conflicts at the borders of various countries and parties, and small-scale sneak attacks and wars are frequent.

    In terms of technology, we have been competing all the time, and if we fall behind, we will be beaten. The development of the country has not been slow in recent years, but compared with the cutting-edge technology of some developed countries, there is still a big gap. There is a lack of time, talent, and time. , it can be said that everything is missing.

    If the successful construction of this star network really has the effect that Qi An'an said, then the country as a whole will usher in a period of rapid development.

    This is so important.

    Qi An'an was not afraid that they would ask questions, but he was afraid that they would not ask.

    No matter what the two asked, she gave detailed answers and analysis one by one. It can be said that she came prepared.

    I thought the meeting would be over in ten minutes, but because of the topic that Qi Anan brought up on his own initiative, the meeting time was extended to five or six hours, and it didn't stop during the meal. I can't even bother to eat.

    The three of them had a long talk in the office. This long talk will determine the future development direction of the country, so it must be treated with caution.

    After the conversation was over, neither the big leader nor Commander Zheng had recovered from their excitement.

    Because Qi An'an's description of the star network world is too specific and detailed, and there is complete technical support. Accomplishment and subtle influence give others reliable recognition.

    So after learning about the advantages of Xingwang in detail, it is hard for them not to be full of yearning and expectations for the future described by Qi Anan.

    But this does not mean that the big leader can make a decision immediately.

    This matter involves too much, and of course he supports it, but this support is not just lip service. If all parties are required to cooperate, it must be discussed in a formal meeting before making a decision. He is at the helm, but he does not speak out. .

    So he promised Qi An'an to give him five days, and after five days he would hold a high-level meeting.

    A meeting will be held to discuss the topic of 'the construction of the national star network', which requires the presence of high-level executives from various departments and some relevant scientific research experts. At that time, Qi An'an will be invited to the meeting, and she will be the keynote speaker to respond to various questions. Party issues, in order to obtain the support of all parties.

    And after they finished talking, it was getting late.

    Before the big leader sent Qi Anan to leave, he watched Qi Anan say such a thing.

    "Commander Zheng said that you are a person who can create miracles. Now it seems that what he said is really true."

    He gave his own evaluation with a deep smile, "You can indeed create miracles!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

782 7 1
穿書之女配修仙紀 Not long after the apocalypse broke out, the dead Gu Yue came back to life through his corpse, and his soul returned to a minor supporting c...
26.8K 470 29
末世重生之寒潮 In 2018, the cold wave hit, the earth's environment changed dramatically, and it entered an ice age. The raging low temperature, food shortag...
139K 2.8K 133
Ming Xia traveled back from the interstellar era. Her head is full of advanced theories and black technology, but she only wants to learn the ancient...
48.5K 588 30
Original title 穿成反派大佬的童养媳 On the day of Catch Zhou, Tao Qiong threw himself into the arms of a little brother when he saw the color. As a result, he...