National Treasure Genius

By nyxiily

Qi An'an has shown unparalleled medical talent since she was a child, and was carefully cultivated by Mr. Qi... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120
CHAPTER 121
CHAPTER 122
CHAPTER 123
CHAPTER 124
CHAPTER 125
CHAPTER 126
CHAPTER 127
CHAPTER 128
CHAPTER 129
CHAPTER 130
CHAPTER 131
CHAPTER 132
CHAPTER 133
CHAPTER 134
CHAPTER 135
CHAPTER 136
CHAPTER 137 | END

CHAPTER 54

1.1K 22 1
By nyxiily

    Qi Anyang and Zhang Jiayu, who chased after them to join in the fun, were full of motivation and confidence at the beginning. Isn’t it just running? Their school also has physical education classes, and they often run 800 meters. It's not that I can't run down.

    This is the initial thought.

    When they first chased them out, they could still see the shadows of the large troops ahead, but they had only run a few hundred meters, and the two of them could barely see the shadows of Qi Anan and his party in front of them. After a while, well, this time it was Completely out of sight.

    The two of them didn't believe in evil, they gritted their teeth and chased for another distance.

    Didn't see fart!

    On the contrary, because they were chasing too fast and ran too hard, they were a little out of breath. The two of them ran while panting, and their speed had unknowingly slowed down. stopped.

    Qi Anyang panted and waved his hands, "It's over, it's over, I'm going to get down if I run again."

    Zhang Jiayu was just as indifferent to him, seeing him stop, he stopped too, the two of you look at me, I look at each other Look at you, the ambitions you had when you first came out have completely disappeared.

    Zhang Jiayu waited for his breath to recover, and then said in a embarrassed way, "Then we go back and wait for them?"

    Qi Anyang was also embarrassed, touched the tip of his nose and responded, "Okay!"

    So the two did not continue to chase, but chose It's faster to go back the same way.

    As a result, after the two of them returned home the same way, the people who had left them behind had started to come back one after another. Although they were a little panting, they were much better than the two of them. .

    Qi Anyang couldn't help but muttered, "Did you step on a hot wheel?"

    Otherwise, how could you run so fast for the three kilometers?

    This was just heard by Cheng Zheng, and he was amused, "I didn't step on the Hot Wheels, but it was almost the same. We couldn't do it at the beginning, but we trained every day during the military training. After half a month, we almost developed a habit." Yes, but compared with your sister, we are still far behind!"

    Qi Anyang thought for a while, then nodded in agreement, yes, his sister is the most awesome.

    On the contrary, Zhang Jiayu was quite curious after hearing this, why did he say that?

    Although he called sister Qi An'an very diligent, but when it comes to his understanding of Qi An'an, he must be inferior to Qi Anyang who has lived with Qi An'an for more than ten years, so he wanted to ask what this meant.

    But before he had time to ask, the last person who ran out just now came back.

    Qi Anan clapped her hands again in the yard to gather people.

    Cheng Zheng passed by after hearing the sound, and Zhang Jiayu immediately swallowed the doubts in his heart, and passed along with him.

    The front yard of the Qi family is very large, and they can do whatever they want. Once the outside gate is closed, no one can see what they are doing inside.

    "It's already here, I can't let you make this trip in vain." Qi An'an didn't give in this time, nor was he polite to everyone, and directly stood up as an instructor, "Training requires perseverance, you guys I have also learned how to exercise in the army, so I can continue to persist in the future, and then I will mainly talk about some fighting skills." As soon as

    these words came out, there was an immediate uproar.

    Anyone who has participated in military training with Qi An'an, no one thinks that she is not qualified to guide him.

    They are still deeply impressed by the scene of her fighting with Ying Rong. At that time, with her calm attitude and easy coping style, it was obvious that the two were not at the same level.

    Later, they all knew that Ying Rong, like Yin Qian, came from the world of martial arts, and that Ying Rong, who came from the world of martial arts, was like a child in front of Qi An'an. As long as Qi An'an seriously fought back, he would have no power to fight back.

    This also made them admire Qi An'an even more.

    Such Qi An'an now wants to tell them some fighting skills, how can they not be excited? !

    After Qi An'an finished speaking, he turned his gaze to Zhang Jiaqi, and suggested, "Cousin, come and show them with me."

    Zhang Jiaqi pointed to himself, "Me?"

    Qi Anan nodded, "Yes, you must have learned military boxing in the army, right? The kind of force, you come to attack me, don't worry, don't worry about hurting me, I have a measure."

    Zhang Jiaqi hesitated, and soon thought of Shi Tian's evaluation of his cousin, and knew that she was not a reckless person, and also I agreed.

    To be honest, he now knows that his cousin is a scientific research genius, but he has not seen her performance in the military training. After all, it was Shi Tian who was in charge of the cousin and the others, and it was his turn after Shi Tian left. But at that time the cousin also left together.

    Now that he had such an opportunity in front of him, he really wanted to try his cousin's level.

    "Okay, then I'll be offended!" Zhang Jiaqi stepped forward and stood opposite Qi An'an.

    When the others saw it, they made room for them one by one, forming a big circle around the two of them, with excited expressions on their faces, even Zhang Jialin and Zhang Shishi, who hadn't gone out to run circles before, joined together Come over and watch the past with everyone.

    Qi An'an and Zhang Jiaqi didn't want to whet people's appetite any more, and quickly moved their hands.

    In the blink of an eye, the two were fighting together.

    Zhang Jiaqi moves very quickly. Although he has never learned martial arts, he is not a fool in the army. The moves and attack methods taught to them by the army are honed by generations of predecessors in actual combat, and they do not compete in martial arts. In the academic world, some martial artists who have only learned a little bit are weak.

    If you look down on them just because they have no internal strength, then it will be a lot of fun to really do it.

    The people outside the circle couldn't bear to blink their eyes. Even if they weren't fighting Zhang Jiaqi, they could feel extremely aggressive just by watching his fast and precise movements.

    But under such an offensive, Qi An'an was as stable as Mount Tai, not panicking, even a layman, just by looking at her posture, could feel her strength in such a confrontation.

    The most important thing is that she can always dodge the attack just before it comes, which is similar to when she fought with Ying Rong back then, as if she could predict the opponent's movements, and the two of them fought back and forth. The tension and excitement of the master's fight made everyone feel particularly substituting, and they clenched their fists unconsciously.

    Qi Anan's classmate is okay, at least I met him once during military training.

    But it was the first time for Su Fei, Qiu Tianming, Zhang Jialin and others who followed Shi Ze to see each other. Their expressions were extremely astonished, and they almost didn't dare to look at them. Is Qi An'an so powerful?

    Compared to other people's complex emotions, Qi Anyang was excited, but he couldn't help shrinking his neck while being excited.

    Fortunately, when he was disobedient when he was a child, her sister dealt with him properly, otherwise he would not be able to fly out with this kick? !

    Zhang Jiayu next to him had a look of fear, because he actually recalled the situation when he first found the Qi family. He did not show any signs of Qi Anyang in front of his sister. Yes, he still despised Qi Anyang in his heart at that time.

    Now he feels from the bottom of his heart that Qi Anyang doesn't call it cowardly, but just from his heart.

    After the fear was over, there was an extremely obvious look of admiration on his face again. His sister is too awesome, right?

    Su Fei and Qiu Tianming also looked at Shi Ze at the same time.

    No wonder this guy's attitude towards Qi An'an has been different since the military training. The two of them secretly murmured whether Qi An'an had drugged him or not, how could a person who was a little cold and a bit arrogant be so short? In just half a month, he became like someone else's fanboy, completely ruined his personality!

    Now it seems that it may be because Qi An'an is so handsome and cool!

    They also look a little passionate, which is really cool!

    While they were thinking about it, Qi An'an, who was fighting Zhang Jiaqi in the center of the circle, suddenly spoke.

    She has adapted to Zhang Jiaqi's attack rhythm, and when she was sure she could handle it, she responded to his attack and explained the skills of blocking and defense to the students around her. Demonstrate it by herself, and explain it in detail, so that everyone can understand intuitively Learn these skills.

    As soon as she opened her mouth, no matter if she was thinking wildly or admired in astonishment, everyone looked over and listened carefully.

    Qi An'an spoke quickly, and after explaining some techniques of parrying and defending, she finally took the initiative to attack Zhang Jiaqi.

    Her attacking moves seem extremely simple, and the strength is not heavy at all, but every time she attacks, Zhang Jiaqi's movements will pause uncontrollably, and in just such a moment, Qi Anan can catch the flaw, thus Zhang Jiaqi was knocked back several steps.

    Zhang Jiaqi, who took a few steps back and stopped, showed a bit of astonishment on his expression, obviously he didn't expect to fall into a disadvantage so quickly.

    Although he is not as famous as Shi Tian in the military department, nor is he as powerful as him, but it would be a joke to say that he is weak. Of the very talented kind.

    In addition, he also used the genetic fluid, and his physical fitness has been greatly improved.

    That's right, when the genetic fluid was used on a small scale within the military region, he was among the first wave of candidates. For this reason, he deliberately left the training ground for a short period of time. At that time, he didn't know that the genetic fluid was his cousin I did it, but I was still so shocked by the powerful effect of the gene fluid that I couldn't speak.

    After using the genetic fluid, he obviously felt much stronger than before.

    So Zhang Jiaqi is still very confident in himself, but now he can't even beat Qi An'an, a cousin who specializes in scientific research?

    At this moment, apart from being astonished, he also had doubts about his life.

    After training for so many years, did I become lonely? !

    "Yes!" Zhang Shishi didn't notice her cousin's self-doubt, let go of her clenched fist for a long time, and couldn't help shouting, feeling a little excited, it was so cool to watch!

    But after shouting, she felt that she was suspected of cheering up Qi An'an, and felt that their relationship was not that good, so she felt awkward cheering her up, and quickly looked around to make sure that everyone's attention was on Qi An'an and her cousin. Few people paid attention to her, so she was relieved.

    On the contrary, Qi An'an noticed his cousin's expression of doubting life, thinking that after all, he was the one who had someone demonstrate to his classmates, so he couldn't help comforting him, "I just shot too suddenly, you were unprepared for a while, you will do like this It's normal, but if you really want to fight for real, I may not be your opponent."

    Zhang Jiaqi expressed doubts about this, really?

    Qi An'an had already withdrawn his gaze, looked at the students who still had excited expressions on their faces, and said, "You may not understand the movements I made when I attacked just now, it's okay, I tell you to listen to it." "People just need to do the

    movements It will definitely be manifested in the body, whether it is attacking or defending, even if it is just a simple stretching of the arms." Qi Anan raised his arms to demonstrate, and continued, "As long as you know enough about the human body, you can grasp it. The initial reaction of the movement can analyze the next movement trend and predict it in advance." "

    Of course there are difficulties." Qi Anan said in detail, "This requires a very good understanding of the human body, which is also what is paid during military training. One of the important reasons why the master asked everyone to learn the acupoint map of the human body, as long as you master and understand the human body, you will get twice the result with half the effort.”

    Just saying that everyone may not understand it enough.

    After Qi An'an gave a brief overview, he specially found a few classmates to demonstrate to them.

    This time, it is to demonstrate what kind of reaction will occur after the key parts or acupoints of the human body are hit accurately. For example, when she attacked Zhang Jiaqi just now, he paused unconsciously. s attack.

    Because it was just a discussion and a demonstration for everyone, she didn't use heavy hands, otherwise the numb tendons were really attacked with all their strength, and it wouldn't be possible to slow down after a moment of pause.

    What Qi Anan said was very useful, and he also demonstrated it himself. If there is any problem, he will ask one-on-one questions and explain. Everyone has learned a lot from listening, and everyone listens very carefully.

    "Of course, if you want to use these skills, there are still difficulties." After finishing the first part, Qi An'an started the second part, "So while learning these skills, you should also pay attention to the learning and training of some moves. "

    Next, the two sides began to discuss in detail and conduct controlled experiments in groups of two.

    Zhang Jiayu and Qi Anyang, the two high school students, wished they could join in and study together. Do they still learn this in military training?

    At this moment, both of them had a strong longing for the military training of the emperor.

    For the first time, Zhang Jiayu also had the idea of ​​studying hard and trying to take the Imperial University exam.

    Zhang Jialin looked at it from the beginning to the end, and suddenly he understood why the elder brother was different from this cousin who had only known him for a long time, because although this cousin was young, she was very mature and it was very easy to get along with her. Naturally, there is a sense of déjà vu of peers.

    At the same time, she is powerful!

    This point is the key among the key points, because his eldest brother is a soldier, and he is especially fond of Qiang in his bones.

    From this point of view, there is nothing incomprehensible for the two to get along well.

    Even Zhang Shishi feels very comfortable in such an atmosphere. Here, no one will care about her background, no one will laugh at her, and no one will quarrel with her. It turns out that getting along with everyone is like this Feel.

    This made her start to examine herself for the first time, and also to think carefully about what Qi Anan said before.

    Take the initiative!

    Zhang Shishi looked at Zhang Jiayu subconsciously, as if she should say sorry to him for her previous deliberate targeting.

    Once you learn this, time flies by very quickly.

    The people who were still discussing and studying with Qi An'an didn't feel the passage of time. Mr. Qi and Qi's father and mother came back. Seeing that there were so many people in the yard at home, the three of them were obviously a little bit surprised.

    Everyone hastily greeted the three elders together.

    Looking at it again, it was getting late, so he hurriedly said goodbye to the Qi family, made an appointment with Qi An'an to come back tomorrow, and left quickly.

    "These children, why are you leaving in such a hurry?" Mr. Qi shook his head helplessly, but everyone had already left, so it was useless to say these things. He walked leisurely and slowly towards the living room with his hands behind his back.

    The Zhang Jiaqi brothers were not in a hurry to go back, but went in together.

    They didn't talk much to the Qi family at their uncle's house before, but now they happen to be at their house, so let's just talk and go back.

    After a while, there were only three or two kittens left in the yard where there were a lot of people just now.

    Seeing this, Zhang Shishi finally plucked up her courage, and moved in front of Zhang Jiayu like a tortoise. Under Zhang Jiayu's bewildered gaze, she blushed, and finally uttered three words, "I'm sorry!" Zhang Jiayu looked incredulous .

    He originally thought that Zhang Shishi was coming to find fault again, but he didn't expect to hear an apology?

    He shouldn't have hallucinations, otherwise how could he hear Zhang Shishi say sorry to him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 1K 113
The gaming format «R.E.M. D.I.V.E» Rapid Eye Movement, Digital interface with Virtual Environments, often called «Dream Gaming». The world's leading...
8.5K 97 12
Doomsday/Space/Hoarding Goods/Guarding the Homeland "I will give you all the savings in the family. I have already listed the house in Fulin Communi...
19.5K 270 26
Ruan Shu is not cared about or She is the most inconspicuous existence in the family. After accidentally traveling through time, she became the daugh...
138K 2.2K 200
Part 3 In her previous life, as Yun Xi lay on her deathbed due to a terminal illness, her famous painter husband said to her heartlessly, "Yun Xi, le...