National Treasure Genius

By nyxiily

Qi An'an has shown unparalleled medical talent since she was a child, and was carefully cultivated by Mr. Qi... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120
CHAPTER 121
CHAPTER 122
CHAPTER 123
CHAPTER 124
CHAPTER 125
CHAPTER 126
CHAPTER 127
CHAPTER 128
CHAPTER 129
CHAPTER 130
CHAPTER 131
CHAPTER 132
CHAPTER 133
CHAPTER 134
CHAPTER 135
CHAPTER 136
CHAPTER 137 | END

CHAPTER 47

1.1K 24 0
By nyxiily

    Ann?

    There is something wrong with this name, Qi Anan and a few classmates secretly exchanged glances, it is impossible for people who are not familiar with people to use this kind of slightly intimate name to call others, and among the dozen or so classmates they are now, Only Yinqian would call Qi An'an that way.

    Qi An'an was also a little surprised to meet Zhang Jiaqi here, frowned slightly, and replied, "We are going back to the dormitory to pack our things, and we will probably go back to school after packing." After all, it is her cousin,

    although Haven't talked alone, but the relationship is real.

    Qin Yan really didn't hold back, and asked, "Instructor, do you know Qi An'an?"

    Qi An'an is too mysterious among them, yes, it is mysterious, it doesn't matter if she is strong, that is her own ability , There is nothing to say, they are all convinced.

    But since this military training, except for the first few days, she has disappeared completely. Oh yes, she said that she followed the experts to do research, and they also believed that she would not lie.

    But for a student who has just entered the freshman year and has not officially started classes, how did other experts find you?

    Everyone knew these questions in their hearts, but they were very measured and didn't ask too many questions.

    But if you don't ask, it doesn't mean you're not curious at all.

    Now even Instructor Zhang knows Qi An'an, and they didn't know until the military training was over that Qin Yan was really curious, and this matter was different from research, so he couldn't ask, so he endured and endured, and asked Out.

    Zhang Jiaqi glanced at Qi An'an, saw that she didn't reject him, and didn't mean to deny the relationship between the two of them. He didn't know why he felt relieved, and immediately replied, "Yes, I know her. I'm her cousin.

    " Finally, he was inexplicably proud.

    Yes, he is Qi An'an's cousin, and this identity brought him back to reality from the unreality of knowing that Qi An'an had done some great things during this period of time. This is his cousin, his own cousin Sister, there is nothing bad to say.

    Zhang Jiaqi, who had been struggling with not being able to talk to his cousin, found the feeling immediately after speaking.

    "Cousin?!" Qi An'an's classmates were all stunned, they subconsciously went to see Qi An'an, and seeing that she didn't refute, they knew it was true, and it was well hidden, right?

    Look at Shi Ze, everyone basically knows that Instructor Shi is his brother on the first day of military training.

    It turned out that Instructor Zhang was Qi Anan's cousin. They didn't know until the end of their military training. It was just a coincidence that they met here. If they didn't meet here, they probably wouldn't know it when they left the military area. Instructor Zhang who had undergone military training turned out to be Qi An'an's cousin.

    Qi An'an didn't think there was anything to make a fuss about, and said to the students around him, "Okay, don't you guys still have to pack up, go back and pack up, I think the stadium is going to be disbanded."

Then he signaled Zhang Jiaqi went to talk.

    Because Zhang Jiaqi looked as if he had something to say to her.

    The students like Qi An'an were not winking people, and after being reminded by Qi An'an, they found that more students had indeed started to come here, and it was obvious that the show was about to end, so they clicked their tongues and prepared to start go back.

    Yin Qian waved at Qi An'an, "Then I'll go back and clean up first, and wait for you in the dormitory!" "

    Well, let's go!"

    After a few classmates left, Qi An'an and Zhang Jiaqi went to the entrance of the stadium Standing on the steps, there is no one here, it is convenient to talk, and it will not block others, just right.

    Tang Jian still followed closely.

    Anyway, as long as Shi Tian didn't say that the task of protecting Qi An'an was over, he would follow Qi An'an unshakably.

    If Zhang Jiaqi didn't understand why Tang Jian followed Qi An'an before, then he understands now, so he didn't have to let Tang Jian leave, but started talking to Qi An'an, admitting his mistakes as soon as he opened his mouth.

    "I wanted to talk to you since the day you first came to the military region, but I couldn't start because of various reasons. Now that the military training is over, I only came to you. My cousin is too unqualified It's my fault!"

    Qi Anan shook her head, "There is nothing right or wrong, as long as we know each other well, there is no need to engage in so many formalities."

    Zhang Jiaqi breathed a sigh of relief, it seems that this cousin is quite talkative , because of Zhang Shishi first, he will inevitably think more when facing Qi An'an of the same age, and it seems to be pretty good now, although the relationship between the two did not get close because of recognizing their identities, but there is no resistance or rejection , he is satisfied.

    It's just that after holding back for nearly half a month, he couldn't hold back his opening.

    Zhang Jiaqi babbled a lot, from family to military training, from military training to himself, from himself to Qi An'an, and before Qi An'an had any obvious reaction, Tang Jian couldn't listen anymore, "You Can you say something useful?"

    Zhang Jiaqi, "..."

    Does it mean that what he just said was nonsense?

    This made him a little awkward. Thinking about it carefully, he did say a lot of nonsense just now, and the timing he picked didn't seem right, and thinking about what Qi Anan said just now that he was going back to the dormitory to pack his things, he hurriedly said to Qi Anan, "Sorry, I have delayed you for so much time, don't you still have to pack up, then let's hurry there!"

    Us?

    Although Qi An'an didn't speak, his expression clearly expressed this meaning.

    Zhang Jiaqi explained, "I haven't taken a vacation for a long time. This military training just ends and I have a vacation. Don't you want to go home? I'll take you back by car. Don't take the bus with your classmates.

    " Seeing Zhang Jiaqi's strong desire to get close to her, Qi An'an did not refuse directly, but said, "I have to ask the counselor's opinion on this. If everyone must go back to school together, then I can only go with my classmates." I'm on the bus."

    "Yes, yes." Zhang Jiaqi naturally had no objection.

    Seeing more and more students coming this way, the three of them went to the dormitory together without delaying here.

    ——The counselor, Mr. Zhao, is now in charge of directing the students to pack their things in the dormitory area.

    This busyness is easy to mess up, so he has to watch from the sidelines.

    The military training was over, and he was also greatly relieved. Now watching the students start to pack their luggage, their expressions were obviously relaxed, and Zhang Jiaqi came here at this time.

    Seeing that Instructor Zhang was obviously looking for him, Teacher Zhao greeted him with a smile, "Instructor Zhang, what can I do for you?"

    Zhang Jiaqi nodded, "That's right, I'm going home on vacation. I want to take An An back with me, but An An said that I want to ask Teacher Zhao's opinion, so I just want to ask Teacher Zhao, do the students from the Imperial University have to go with me when I go back?" Teacher Zhao hesitated a little

    .

    In fact, there is no rule that we must be together, but we all come together every year, and we will naturally be together when we go back. This is also responsible for the safety of the students.

    In addition, there is no way to take a taxi here in the military area, and it is not necessary to let the family pick you up in order to go alone, so everyone takes the bus back, so that they can be with familiar classmates and friends, and no one thinks inappropriate.

    Teacher Zhao has never encountered such a situation.

    But think about it carefully, Zhang Jiaqi is Qi Anan's cousin, this is what he knew on the first day of military training.

    They are cousins ​​and they are on the way, so he doesn't seem to have any need to stop them.

    Thinking of this, he didn't hesitate anymore, and smiled at Zhang Jiaqi, "Then it doesn't have to be together, since Instructor Zhang wants to take Qi An'an back home along the way, there is no problem, as long as Qi An'an is sent home safely. Yes."

    "It must be, then thank Teacher Zhao."

    So, after Qi Anan finished packing, Zhang Jiaqi came to tell her that she had already asked her counselor for advice, and the counselor agreed to let her go with him. After speaking, he took the initiative to pick up Qi Anan's luggage. The deputy wanted to lead her away first.

    Qi An'an, "..."

    This action is really powerful, is it worthy of being a soldier? !

    She looked at Yin Qian, who obviously wanted to take the bus back to school with her, and Zhang Jiaqi, who obviously wanted to drive her home, and after a moment of headache, she came up with a compromise.

    "Where is your home?" Qi Anan asked Yinqian, "Why don't you come with me and let my cousin drop you off?"

Yinqian thought for a while and asked, "Then where is your home?" "

    Qi Anan said his home address, and Yinqian shook his head after listening, "Forget it, we are not on the way, then you and your cousin, I will take the bus with everyone, I may not go back to school Yes, I will change cars and go home halfway."

    I haven't been home for half a month, and I can't do it if I don't go back.

    Hearing what she said, Qi Anan didn't force herself, and there was nothing to tangle with. The two are in the same school, the same major, and they are still roommates. They will meet and get along for a long time in the future. There is no need to stick to each other all the time. Together.

    "Okay, see you on Monday!"

    "Okay, goodbye, be careful on the road!"

    After the two said goodbye, Qi An'an and Zhang Jiaqi left together, but Shi Ze carried his luggage before they had gone far Box followed and asked Zhang Jiaqi, "Brother Zhang, can I give you a ride?" Zhang

    Jiaqi said, "...no problem."

    So, the two-person trip became a three-person trip.

    Zhang Jiaqi had nothing to clean up. He had everything at home, so he took the two of them directly to the parking place. When they got there, Qi Anan signaled them to wait for a while and made a phone call. The three of them waited in the car. After a while, the person Qi Anan was waiting for finally arrived.

    Seeing the person coming, Qi An'an was a little surprised, "Why is it you?"

    The person who came was Shi Tian, ​​who was holding a beautifully packaged box in his hand, and said while handing the box to Qi An'an, "How can we cooperate? It's been a while, and I'll see you off if you're leaving, okay?"

    "...OK." There's nothing wrong with it.

    It's just that he didn't expect Colonel Shi to come here to deliver things to her in person.

    Putting the received box on his lap, Qi Anan looked at Tang Jian, then at Shi Tian, ​​"Thank you for your care during this time, instructor, you can be a little less attentive in the future, thank you!"

    Shi Tian felt that he heard a bit of gnashing of teeth, and he knew the reason when he thought about Tang Jian's character. He couldn't help laughing, but he held back, corrected his expression and said, "Okay, I will fight for it!"

Qi Anan, "...Goodbye."

    Raising the car window, Qi Anan said to Zhang Jiaqi, "You can go."

    Zhang Jiaqi said goodbye to Shi Tian and Tang Jian, then stepped on the accelerator and drove away with Qi Anan Shi Ze, who was sitting together in the back seat of the car, was still holding the seat and looking back. What do you mean, he can't see such a big living person, right?

    His brother just gave him a look when he came over, but he didn't say a word, and he didn't even bother to give him a look.

    Too much!

    As a result, when he looked at it, he saw his brother and Tang Jian maintaining a saluting posture in the direction of the car driving away.

    Shi Ze's expression was startled, and he subconsciously looked at Qi An'an next to him, and immediately understood why the two of them did this, because Qi An'an had made a great contribution to the military region, and they saluted and saw her off because of their sincere gratitude and admiration .

    As the car drove away, the two people behind gradually disappeared.

    Shi Ze withdrew his gaze and sat down, feeling inexplicable in his heart!

    He quickly found a topic to speak on his own initiative, breaking the quiet atmosphere in the car, and Zhang Jiaqi seemed to be willing to cooperate, and after a while, the atmosphere in the car became harmonious as the two talked to each other.

    At this time, Zhang Jiaqi was a little thankful that Shi Ze was still in the car.

    Otherwise, it will definitely not be so easy.

    Qi An'an didn't ignore their intentions, and occasionally added a word or two.

    Until Shi Ze's cell phone rang.

    He subconsciously glanced at Qi An'an, and then took out his cell phone, and it was Qiu Tianming's call.

    Shize: ...Oops, I forgot that these two of him are young!

    After answering the phone, Qiu Tianming asked where Shi Ze was, expressing that he wanted to go back with him.

    Shi Ze, "..."

    This is embarrassing, isn't it? !

    Shi Ze turned his body slightly in embarrassment, faced the car window and explained the situation clearly, when he heard Qiu Tianming scolding, he quickly covered it with his hand, said something in a low voice, and then hung up the phone .

    Military dormitory area.

    Su Fei looked at Qiu Tianming's indescribable expression, and asked in puzzlement, "What's wrong?"

    Qiu Tianming held the hung up phone and said speechlessly, "Ah Ze is gone, and cousin Qi An'an's car is gone, Qi An'an's car is gone. An An's cousin is their instructor, and he said he was going home on vacation, so he left in his car."

If you want to complain, you don't know where to complain.

    Su Fei was also a little speechless when he heard it, "Here, is he going after Qi An'an? Is this necessary?" Before they met each other at the

    beginning, A Ze was just thinking about each other, why did he recognize each other? , he is like a runaway wild horse, always clinging to Qi An'an, the last time we met, he praised Qi An'an a lot, and now he has to rub against Qi An'an even when he goes home?

    After thinking about it, Su Fei suddenly felt that something was wrong. Su Fei's expression changed slightly, and he looked at Qiu Tianming and asked, "You think, A Ze must have fallen in love with Qi An'an and wants to pursue him?" "This...

    " Qiu Tianming only hesitated for a moment before denying Su Fei's conjecture, "I don't think he has that attitude towards the person he likes, Aze's mention of Qi An'an is more like idol worship, there should be some other reason. "

    Su Fei shrugged, "Okay, I'll ask him when I get back!"

    On the other side, after Shi Ze hung up the phone, neither Zhang Jiaqi nor Qi An'an expressed curiosity about it, nor did they ask him what's the matter. Shi Ze also slowly relaxed.

    After a few hours.

    The car stopped at the gate of Qi An'an's house.

    After half a month, Qi An'an finally came back.

    After she got off the car, she invited Zhang Jiaqi and Shi Ze to go home for a drink. For some reason, they didn't refuse. They got out of the car one after the other and followed, but Zhang Jiaqi couldn't help looking at Shi Ze after getting off the car At a glance, what's the situation with this kid?

    The sense of responsibility of being a brother burst out at this time.

    He always felt that Shi Ze had 'bad intentions', otherwise why would he always follow his sister?

    Even if he is Shi Dui's younger brother, if he has any bad intentions towards his sister, he can't agree to it.

    Shi Ze was a little baffled by Zhang Jiaqi's slightly unfriendly eyes, scratched his head, and looked back suspiciously, "What's the matter, is there something on my face?" Asking, he reached out and rubbed his face .

    Zhang Jiaqi looked away, "...it's nothing, let's go in!"

    Playing stupid or really stupid?

    Qi An'an had already entered the yard at this time, and was almost at the entrance of the living room.

    Seeing that it was almost here, the door was pushed open from the inside at this time, Qi Anyang came out with his skateboard, and as soon as he came out, he bumped into Qi Anan face to face, and immediately showed a look of surprise, "Sister, your military training Is it over?"

    "Yeah." Qi Anan nodded, seeing him in a hurry, she couldn't help asking, "Where are you going?" "

    Nowhere, nowhere." Originally, I wanted to go with Zhang Jiayu and some other friends I went to skateboard, but my sister finally came back to play. He looked at the two people behind his sister. They didn't know each other, but they were brought back by his sister, so they were guests.

    He greeted the two of them, "Come in first, I'll get you some water!"

    In the living room.

    Qi An'an, Zhang Jiaqi, and Shi Ze sat down on the sofa. Qi Anyang actively went to pour water for the three of them. After bringing the water, he told Qi An'an, "My father and mother are both at work, and grandpa went out for a walk. I'm circled, I'm guessing I'll be back soon."

    After briefly talking about the situation, he turned his attention to Zhang Jiaqi and Shi Ze and asked, "Sister, who are these two?" "

    This is the eldest brother of the Zhang family, you can just call him elder brother Zhang. "After introducing Zhang Jiaqi, Qi An'an looked at Shi Ze again, "His name is Shi Ze, he is my classmate of the same major, we came back together by the way, you can also be called brother." Qi Anyang naturally knows who the eldest brother of the Zhang family is, since he

    is The Zhang family is the eldest brother again, there is no one except the eldest son of Uncle Zhang's family.

    He was just a little surprised in his heart, wondering why his sister was with Zhang's eldest brother?

    Thinking so, he politely greeted the two of them. The focus was basically on Zhang Jiaqi. As for Shi Ze, his sister's classmate, this relationship was far worse than that of Zhang's eldest brother. It also maintains basic courtesy.

    Because of Qi An'an's relationship, Zhang Jiaqi and Shi Ze were very polite to Qi Anyang.

    A few people chatted for a while in the living room. Zhang Jiaqi wanted to wait for the elders in the family to come back and say hello.

    As a result, the elders of the Qi family waited for Zhang Jiayu before they came back.

    Zhang Jiayu entered the gate familiarly, and shouted at the top of his voice when he entered, "Qi Anyang, what's the matter with you..."

    Before he finished shouting, he saw Zhang Jiaqi sitting on the sofa, with a look of astonishment on his face, "Brother Qi, why are you here?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 111 23
Synopsis Qin Yu had lost both her parents when she was young and was all alone. Since then, she lived with her father's comrade-in-arms. Due to the h...
632K 15.7K 200
Rumor had it that Qiao Xi had a weak constitution-a sickly beauty. Rumor had it that she spent a fortune every day on medications-eating them like ca...
175K 5.6K 200
Chapter: 601-800 After Xiao Lingyu was betrayed by her boyfriend, she had the scumbag underneath her feet and along with the slut. Then, she used the...
515 7 1
穿書之女配修仙紀 Not long after the apocalypse broke out, the dead Gu Yue came back to life through his corpse, and his soul returned to a minor supporting c...