National Treasure Genius

By nyxiily

Qi An'an has shown unparalleled medical talent since she was a child, and was carefully cultivated by Mr. Qi... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120
CHAPTER 121
CHAPTER 122
CHAPTER 123
CHAPTER 124
CHAPTER 125
CHAPTER 126
CHAPTER 127
CHAPTER 128
CHAPTER 129
CHAPTER 130
CHAPTER 131
CHAPTER 132
CHAPTER 133
CHAPTER 134
CHAPTER 135
CHAPTER 136
CHAPTER 137 | END

CHAPTER 41

1.2K 29 0
By nyxiily

   After Shi Tian stood up, Qi An'an reached out and pressed a button.

    Then, nothing special happened, neither flashes flashed wildly, nor any notification sounded, only some data records appeared on the panel below the button that Qi Anan had just pressed.

    Shi Tian raised his eyebrows, "How is it?"

    Qi An'an was surprised again, because she could barely classify Shi Tian's physique as B-level before, but now the test result is only C-level, which is still a while away from B-level. However, this does not mean that Shi Tian is weaker than she thought, but that Shi Tian himself is stronger than she thought.

    His physique level is low, but his ability displayed is strong, even surpassing his own physique level, which shows that he has great potential!

    I used to think that the basic gene liquid might not have much effect if used every day, but now it seems that she was mistaken. This is the first time she has produced surprise emotions on a person one after another. This is really true for her. It's so rare.

    "Height 188, bone age 24, physique level C..." Shi Ze, who also leaned over, looked at the data displayed on the panel, and picked out a few common and easy-to-understand items and read them out.

    In addition to what Shi Ze read out, the panel also fully displayed various data of Shi Tian's body.

    It can be said that from head to toe, there are detailed data of any part, and when the data is detected, it also gives analysis suggestions. It has complete functions and powerful functions.

    The few experts who came over looked at the data analysis on the panel, but what they thought about was the production principle and operation principle of the instrument itself. Although this thing is classified according to the type of technology, it belongs to the mechanical aspect, which is different from the field they are good at. But they know friends who are in various fields, even if they are not good at it, they know a thing or two.

    Although it is inferior to genetic fluid in terms of meaning and function, it would be a joke to say that it is inferior.

    Like the gene fluid, its production principle and the original work principle definitely include some new technologies that they don't understand. Anyway, they have never seen a simple one-stop that can analyze all the data of the body clearly. Instruments, so they all looked at it very seriously.

    Shi Tian didn't know what these experts were thinking. When he heard the physical grade C read out by his younger brother, he frowned slightly, and subconsciously looked at Qi An'an.

    Qi An'an, who met his eyes, somehow understood the meaning expressed in his eyes.

    Qi An'an: ...It's just a little embarrassing.

    She coughed lightly, and explained simply, "I roughly judged your physique level based on your demonstrated ability before, but it may not be accurate. Your C-level physique can show the strength of B-level, which means that you will have the strength in the future." Greater potential can be developed and tapped, which is a good thing."

    After explaining, he added, "You can also use this basic gene fluid, it's not a waste!"

    Listening to her explanation, Shi Tian suddenly bent his lips and smiled Smile, "Thanks for the compliment!"

    Qi Anan looked at the smile on his face, and for some reason, felt that it was a little weird, not the same as his previous smile.

    Shi Tian had already stepped off the testing instrument, and looked at the data panel. He only heard his brother read a few words before, but the experts didn't say a word, so he didn't know exactly what was displayed on the data panel. what.

    Looking at it now, his expression quickly changed from a relaxed smile to a serious one.

    People with different identities and different positions get different information and focuses on the same thing, like Shi Ze, because he is only a student, and the major he chose is not suitable for this, so he just watched the excitement , Like several experts, because they are all scientific researchers, when they see a finished product that has just been researched, they will think about its production principle and operation principle.

    And Shi Tian, ​​he is an excellent soldier!

    When he saw this, he was more aware of the value of this thing than Shi Ze and several experts, because the analyzed data is really too detailed, but the detection method is also super invincible and simple. When the time comes, it will be analyzed according to the above Using the data to formulate a training plan for the soldiers in the army, the efficiency will be more than doubled, and it is not an exaggeration to double.

    He looked at Qi An'an with a slightly solemn expression, "Can I take this detector away?" "

    Of course." Qi An'an had no objection, "Not to mention, this instrument is made for you by the way."

    By the way, the two words made Shi Tian's expression instantly relaxed, but these words are really heart-warming and heart-warming!

    Such a powerful instrument, if it were someone else, it would take a lot of effort to make it. Of course, what's even worse is that it can't be made with all the effort, but it's just incidental to her, and anyone who hears it will feel heartbroken.

    But she can give this priceless instrument to the military without hesitation, so how can she not make people feel heart-warming? !

    Shi Tian didn't say any extra words, but he knew that the military department would not let Qi An'an suffer, and the country would not treat any scientific researcher who is beneficial to the country and continues to create value for the country.

    "An'an!" Mr. Deng rubbed his hands after watching the tester, and said expectantly, "Look, your tester is also finished, when will we start the research on the second-generation genetic fluid?

    " The eyes of the three experts were also bright, looking at Qi An'an with the same expectation.

    Although the tester is also very good, it is not their field of research, and their enthusiasm is extremely limited. If there are ordnance experts here, they may be more fanatical, but none of them are in ordnance, and they are not even related. Naturally, the enthusiasm for gene fluid is even higher.

    Qi An'an thought for a while, the promised tester was finished, and the progress of artificial intelligence was also continuously increasing, so it is not impossible to put the second-generation genetic fluid on the schedule.

    "Then tomorrow." She replied, "Several experts have a good rest today, we will start tomorrow."

    Several experts almost wanted to say that there is no need to rest, and that they can start right away, but they still resisted the urge. Qi Anan is the leader in the research and development of genetic fluids, so naturally she has the final say, and their minds have been really busy these days. High-intensity work, taking a break is also for better work, so I accepted it.

    Qi Anan looked at the physical fitness monitor in front of him, and asked several experts to go up and try it one by one.

    After the test results came out, the physiques of several people were all grade E, poor E-, and better E. Among them, Expert Dong's physique jumped repeatedly between F grade and E grade, which made people's eyelids twitch wildly.

    "Mr. Dong, physical examination and self-cultivation should be put on the schedule." Qi Anan clicked on the data on the panel, "Physique E is already at the level of the general public, and if it falls to F, it means that the body is basically in trouble. Even if it’s not to take care of yourself, but to do research for a longer time in the future, you should also pay attention to your health.” Elder Dong who was named was a little embarrassed, “I will pay attention, I will pay attention.

    ”

    Mouth The boss said so, but he didn't take it too seriously from the look.

    Shi Tian on the side took this matter to heart.

    Every expert is a talent that the country should pay attention to, and their health is also ranked first. In fact, the security guards of several experts also came with them this time, just because the safety protection of the laboratory itself is extremely strict. Strictly speaking, they are not useful for the time being, and they do not have permission to enter the laboratory, so they have been staying outside.

    Wait a while to mention Elder Dong's health problems to his guards.

    In addition, Shi Tian felt that the scope of application of the first batch of genetic liquid produced should not be limited to the military, and some scientific experts with poor physical fitness should also be added to it.

    "Then I'll try it too."

    There was only the last Tokize left, and he couldn't control his eagerness to try, and he stood on the tester swayingly.

    He is young and young, and he is at the age of growing his body. His body is so good that there is basically nothing wrong with him. Not very satisfied.

    But no one cares about him!

    Here, he is at the bottom.

    Shi Tian even directly lifted him off the detector without giving him any face. After learning about the analysis methods of various data in detail from Qi An'an, he called for someone to lift the thing. The instrument is just right now. Come in handy, use it with gene fluid, the effect is even better!

    After Shi Tian took the detector away, Qi An'an also asked several experts to rest.

    She thought about it for herself, and decided to go to the training ground to take a look. She has been in the laboratory almost every day for more than a week. Before starting the research on the second-generation gene fluid, she let herself go out to relax and take a look. The martial arts practice of those students who were selected was also good.

    When asked if he wanted to go to the training ground together, Shi Ze refused without even thinking about it, "I won't go, you can go by yourself!"

    He wanted to stay in the laboratory and continue to study these materials. His inner OS: stupid birds fly first, hard work can make up for it , A scumbag is not qualified to relax, he must preview in advance, and after-school tutoring can have a slight chance of catching up with a genius. The above is his current positioning and understanding of himself.

    Qi An'an didn't force him, so he went by himself.

    As a result, she had just left the laboratory when an officer who saw her intention to go out followed her without saying a word, just followed her in silence, and seemed to be following her all the time.

    Qi An'an: "???"

    She looked at the officer, the officer looked at her, she continued to look at the officer, the officer continued to look at him, without saying a word, as if as long as she didn't speak, he could keep looking at her like this Go down the same.

    In desperation, Qi Anan compromised, and she said, "Don't follow me, I'll go to the training ground to have a look."

    "No." The man refused without hesitation, and said in a firm tone, "The Shi team told me to protect your personal safety at all times, and I have to follow you all the time." Qi Anan, "..."

    Shi

    Tian , Come out and get beaten!

    Although she could understand that they did this because they valued her and wanted to protect her, but she really didn't think it was necessary.

    Haven't they seen their own fighting power?

    To put it bluntly, unless a particularly powerful thermal weapon is used, it is unrealistic to rely solely on an individual to cause danger to her, including those truly powerful warriors in the martial arts world. Of course, if warriors can break through the innate It's another way of saying it, otherwise she doesn't think she will be in any danger.

    However, Qi An'an noticed the flash of admiration in the eyes of the unknown officer when he mentioned Shi Tian, ​​so he didn't waste his time talking.

    It's useless to argue this kind of problem with this kind of admirer, and he probably won't listen.

    Well, since you want to follow, then follow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.5K 1.3K 35
After living at the end of the world for 6 years, Bai Yue finally found out about her kind and caring sister and her loving Fiancé's true face. It tu...
67.5K 2K 142
Chapter: 1001-1142 After Xiao Lingyu was betrayed by her boyfriend, she had the scumbag underneath her feet and along with the slut. Then, she used t...
632K 15.7K 200
Rumor had it that Qiao Xi had a weak constitution-a sickly beauty. Rumor had it that she spent a fortune every day on medications-eating them like ca...
8.5K 97 12
Doomsday/Space/Hoarding Goods/Guarding the Homeland "I will give you all the savings in the family. I have already listed the house in Fulin Communi...