National Treasure Genius

By nyxiily

Qi An'an has shown unparalleled medical talent since she was a child, and was carefully cultivated by Mr. Qi... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120
CHAPTER 121
CHAPTER 122
CHAPTER 123
CHAPTER 124
CHAPTER 125
CHAPTER 126
CHAPTER 127
CHAPTER 128
CHAPTER 129
CHAPTER 130
CHAPTER 131
CHAPTER 132
CHAPTER 133
CHAPTER 134
CHAPTER 135
CHAPTER 136
CHAPTER 137 | END

CHAPTER 39

1.2K 36 0
By nyxiily

    Military meeting room.

    Almost half of the high-level officials from the Imperial Capital Military Region gathered here. Among them, the faction of Lieutenant General Li was the most grouped. They gathered here for a high-level meeting. The whole meeting was led by Li The lieutenant general was talking alone.

    From time to time, people on both sides of the conference table held back their desire to ask questions, and when Lieutenant General Li finished speaking, someone spoke up immediately.

    "Can a tube of genetic liquid have such a good effect?" The speaker had two stars on his shoulders, obviously a lieutenant general with the same position as Lieutenant General Li. Who has done research in this area, are you sure that the gene fluid is really as miraculous as you said?"

    No wonder the lieutenant general questioned it, everyone who heard about it for the first time basically had the same attitude.

    It’s really unbelievable that this incident, plus the fact that the developer is just a student who has just entered university, the contrast between the two is too stark, so stark that it’s hard to have a sense of reality, so let’s talk about it naturally. Not trust anymore.

    With this lieutenant general taking the lead, the others quickly asked their questions.

    General Li had expected this kind of result long ago, so he was not in a hurry. After everyone finished asking, he said in an orderly manner, "Even if you don't believe in developers, you should believe in me. We have worked together for many years. What am I?" Can you still not understand such a person? Can I make a joke about this kind of thing?"

    Before anyone could ask, he continued, "Unfortunately, before coming here, I have passed the research and development information of genetic fluid to several people. Experts from related majors have seen it, and they were very excited after seeing it, and said that they will come over soon, and it is up to the experts to decide whether it will work or not!" "Commander." Lieutenant General Li looked

    at the leader sitting at the top, " What do you think?"

    Commander Zheng of the Imperial Capital Military Region is famous for his wise mind, he is a charismatic leader, and the people under him are convinced of him, so they can't help but look at them one by one.

    Hearing this, Commander Zheng pointed his fingertips at the table, which was a unique movement when he was thinking, and soon smiled calmly, "Lieutenant General Li is right, experts have the final say on matters related to scientific research. Let’s wait for the experts to come and study it before discussing it!”

    Everyone can still accept this statement.

    Although there are many people who voice doubts, there are also people who secretly hope that what Lieutenant General Li said is the truth, because if what he said is true, the military department will start to undergo earth-shaking changes. No matter how the relationship is, they are all consistent in most aspects, and they all hope that the country will be better.

    "Lieutenant General Li." Commander Zheng called his name.

    "Here."

    Commander Zheng ordered, "Since you are already familiar with that little classmate, you will be in charge of her affairs for the time being, and you will try to meet her research and development needs as much as possible. Don't neglect her."

    "Yes." Lieutenant General Li's voice deserved to be extra loud.

    After all, Qi An'an's experimental research needs more and more things, and the research cost has been increasing. He seems to have taken care of everything in front of Qi An'an, but he is under great pressure. Now with Commander Zheng Agreeing, most of his pressure was relieved at once.

    "Then let's wait and see, and wait for the experts to come up with the results!" Commander Zheng ordered the table again, "The meeting is adjourned!"

    ——Qi

    An'an made the finished gene liquid in the morning, and relevant experts came in the afternoon many.

    Although there were not many of them, they were all bigwigs in their respective fields, carefully selected by Li Zhongjiang, and completely trustworthy.

    When they came, they didn't even care about taking a break, so they asked General Li to bring them to Qi An'an.

    At this time, in the laboratory.

    A few experts with an average age of over 50 years old held the printed materials in their hands, blushing and thick-necked. You said you were right, and he said he was right. I was a little terrified when I saw it, for fear that these experts would be too emotional. Excited and fainted.

    Shi Ze was also a little scared, standing behind Qi An'an, he was very obedient, and didn't dare to say a word.

    On the contrary, Qi An'an is used to such scenes, and she doesn't do unnecessary persuasion, but only evaluates and analyzes everyone's arguments, pointing out the key points, but this approach is surprisingly effective.

    The five blushing and thick-necked experts faced Qi An'an with a completely gentle attitude.

    "An An is right."

    The name is directly An An, and the attitude is all affection with love, comfort with love, and appreciation for talents in comfort, and completely regards Qi An'an as a close junior.

    Any one of these five going out is a respectable boss, and many of them are stern and hot-tempered.

    Now in front of Qi An'an, they all have a loving elder attitude, which makes people who are familiar with them drop their jaws in shock.     After several people praised Qi An'an one after another, Mr. Deng, a biology expert, couldn't hold back any longer .

    He looked at Qi An'an and asked, "This gene fluid, can you make some finished products for us to see?"

Just mentioning it, the other four couldn't bear it either.

    Five experts who can be Qi An'an's grandfather all looked at her eagerly, with unconcealable enthusiasm and anticipation in their eyes, which made Qi An'an feel a little overwhelmed, and quickly replied, "No problem. "

    Some materials that were just missing were made up for her by Shitian. Before the development of genetic fluid, various materials needed to be processed separately, and then fused according to a certain ratio after processing. Some unexpected reactions will occur during the fusion process, so It took Qi An'an only a few days.

    But now with experience, it doesn't take that long anymore.

    After agreeing to the five experts, she quickly operated again in front of them.

    The five experts stood around Qi An'an, all staring at them without blinking, for fear of missing even a little detail, Shi Ze was so crowded that he had no place to stand, and could only look in through the gap between the five of them.

    He also didn't know until now that before artificial intelligence, Qi An'an had already produced the gene fluid with miraculous effects!

    The fields involved in the gene fluid are not at all Shize's expertise, so he can't really understand the communication of the big guys. He can only understand some nouns occasionally, because he learned it in high school, but he can't understand any more. What's coming.

    But this doesn't stop him from thinking that Qi An'an is awesome!

    He didn't quite understand what he was listening to, but Qi An'an made a decision on his own to make the scientific research results that several big experts were waiting for. The gap between them is really too big to describe. I don't call myself a genius anymore, I feel that I have discredited the word genius!

    Thanks to him, he has recognized the gap between himself and Qi An'an in advance, and now he basically has no idea of ​​overreaching to surpass Qi An'an. After all, it is already very difficult to keep up with her pace without dragging her feet. , under such circumstances, if he still thinks that he can surpass Qi An'an, then he is really ignorant.

    He was prepared in his heart, but when he looked at Qi Anan again, he still felt unreal.

    How can there be such a big gap between people? They both received nine-year compulsory education. Why are you so good at it?

    Qi An'an, who is very handsome, is showing the method of making genetic fluid at this time. She deliberately slowed down so that the five experts can see it more clearly. Even so, the five experts occasionally have something that they don't understand, isn't it? I don't understand the operation, but I don't understand how some chemical reactions are produced, and I don't know the principle of it.

    Qi An'an asked Lieutenant General Li to find a few experts to explain the formula and principle of this genetic fluid clearly. In addition, she has already learned and mastered the level of technology of this era, so she does not need experts to ask questions. I knew which step they didn't understand, so I consciously explained it while doing it.

    "Wonderful, it turned out to be like this!"

    "Why didn't I think that I could do this again. From this point of view, I have new ideas for the projects I am working on now, which is great!"

    "Now I understand!"

    Several people watched intently, and under Qi An'an's explanation, they occasionally made expressions of approval or surprise, and couldn't help admiring in their mouths, all of them blushed, and anyone could see their excitement and excitement.

    After the genetic fluid is successfully produced.

    When the five experts looked at Qi An'an again, they were no longer looking at the eyes of the younger generation, but with solemnity and shock. Unlike Lieutenant General Li and Shi Tian who didn't understand scientific research, they were both scientific researchers, but they learned from this genetic fluid. During the production process, we saw some brand-new theories and concepts, which may have a great impact on multiple disciplines.

    Pharmacy expert Mr. He looked at Qi An'an in disbelief and said, "How did your brain grow? You came up with so many things by yourself?" "Mr. He is overrated.

    " The experts are all extremely accomplished in their respective fields, but they just lack a little inspiration and a new direction. As long as I point out a little direction for you, even without me, you will soon be able to make new achievements." "Don't, do

    n't Don't say that." Mr. Deng waved his hand, "My family knows my own affairs, and many of the theories you put forward cannot be derived from simple imagination, but must have been derived through countless experiments, and you can be so relentless. Tell us privately that we should all thank you."

    Qi Anan pursed her lips and said, "Mr. Deng's words made me feel a little bit offended. When we were in school, teachers didn't always teach knowledge to us without any secrets. Us, thank you, it’s enough to help a few people.”

    The five experts couldn’t help but shake their heads when they heard her say that, it’s not the same thing at all!

    But it is undeniable that their senses and impression of Qi An'an have become better.

    Another expert suddenly joked, "According to what you said, we have to call you teacher."

    Elder Deng added, "This teacher is a bit young, so let's call him little teacher!"

    "Hello little teacher! "

    Looking at the five experts who Qiqi called him a little teacher, Qi An'an felt a bit dumbfounded, what is this all about!

    —

    a day later.

    Over here in the conference room of the Imperial Capital Military Region, the second meeting is in progress.

    Several experts spent a day and a night, almost without sleep, doing various tests and experiments on the genetic fluid. The data and various results obtained are now in the hands of Lieutenant General Li.

    This report is clearer than Qi An'an's own explanation of the gene fluid, because she only picked out some key effects, and didn't say much about many incidental effects, but now they have all been detected by five experts.

    At this time, Lieutenant General Li was standing at the front of the meeting room, holding the report, and read out the results of the genetic fluid test word by word.

    Every time a sentence is read, the faces of the people on both sides of the conference table will change once.

    After Lieutenant General Li had finished reading, the conference room was completely commotioned!

    The fastest one stood up and rushed to talk, "Commander, I will order a batch of this genetic liquid first, and my soldiers are in urgent need.

    " I also need it."

    In the blink of an eye, all these well-known bigwigs in the military region couldn't sit still, and each of them grabbed the words faster than anyone else. At the end, Commander Zheng himself hadn't spoken yet, and they They started arguing first, you exposed my shortcomings, I picked your thorns, the childishness was no different from that of a primary school student, and he didn't care about his status as a senior general of the military department at all.

    Until Commander Zheng patted the table, blushed and said rudely, "Are you noisy enough?"

    It was rare to see that Commander Zheng was so angry that everyone fell silent instantly.

    Commander Zheng stood up, half-bent, supported the table with one hand, and unbuttoned the top button of his shirt with the other. Damn, I feel a little panicked under the excitement, let's breathe a sigh of relief first!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 411 30
Original title 穿成反派大佬的童养媳 On the day of Catch Zhou, Tao Qiong threw himself into the arms of a little brother when he saw the color. As a result, he...
123K 2.5K 133
Ming Xia traveled back from the interstellar era. Her head is full of advanced theories and black technology, but she only wants to learn the ancient...
19.5K 270 26
Ruan Shu is not cared about or She is the most inconspicuous existence in the family. After accidentally traveling through time, she became the daugh...
517 7 1
穿書之女配修仙紀 Not long after the apocalypse broke out, the dead Gu Yue came back to life through his corpse, and his soul returned to a minor supporting c...