National Treasure Genius

By nyxiily

Qi An'an has shown unparalleled medical talent since she was a child, and was carefully cultivated by Mr. Qi... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120
CHAPTER 121
CHAPTER 122
CHAPTER 123
CHAPTER 124
CHAPTER 125
CHAPTER 126
CHAPTER 127
CHAPTER 128
CHAPTER 129
CHAPTER 130
CHAPTER 131
CHAPTER 132
CHAPTER 133
CHAPTER 134
CHAPTER 135
CHAPTER 136
CHAPTER 137 | END

CHAPTER 35

1.3K 29 0
By nyxiily

    Qilian's students who came here to practice martial arts with Master Fu suddenly discovered that Qi An'an had never come back since going out with instructor Shi, and she was rarely seen afterwards.

    Whether it's daily training or Master Fu's martial arts guidance, she is not there, and she never comes to the training ground at all. Even the dormitory leaves early and returns late. Usually when she returns, almost all the classmates in the dormitory are asleep.

    After returning home late on the first day and accidentally disturbing her classmates, she didn't even go back to the dormitory, and she didn't know where she went.

    Even Yin Qian, who had the best relationship with her, didn't know the inside story.

    How strange!

    Qi Anan, who was missed by Qilian classmates, has no intention of thinking about them now. She has devoted herself to her own research. Of course, the Imperial Capital Military Region has its own research laboratory. She divided a room.

    Although it is just a laboratory, the maintenance cost of various cutting-edge instruments is not a small sum. Without certain authority qualifications, it is impossible to enter here, not to mention the follow-up will have to invest a lot of money.

    Fortunately, there is only one week, otherwise Lieutenant General Li will be under more pressure!

    And the things that Qi Anan needs for research will be made into a list and given to Shi Tian first, and Shi Tian will help her collect and organize some of them. If they are particularly rare or rare, they have to report to Li Lieutenant General, and then Li Lieutenant General will find a way to find them. .

    As for additional researchers?

    Qi An'an didn't want one, the genetic fluid formula is perfect, it's something that has already been developed, and there is no need to re-study it.

    What she has to do now, no one else can help her, and she doesn't even need a helper, she is enough by herself.

    Therefore, in a short period of time, only Shi Tian was able to see what Qi Anan was doing.

    And Qi An'an, who was immersed in the experiment, was more attractive than usual, her eyes seemed to be shining all the time, and people could tell that she was indulging in what she was doing, even with enjoyment.

    Of course, occasionally there would be some minor problems, such as the beaker bursting, the machine being blocked, etc., but these were nothing to Qi Anan, and they would be resolved soon.

    In fact, Qi An'an is really intoxicated now. It's been a long time since she has devoted herself to research like this. After many years, she feels very comfortable being immersed in such a state again. As for the occasional small problems, they are all expected .

    It's just that although there is no problem with the formula and the replacement of materials, there is always a slight discrepancy between reality and theory.

    So these are trivial things encountered during the research process, and a little adjustment is enough.

    After being quiet all morning, seeing that it was getting late, he tentatively reminded, "Well, Qi An'an, it's noon, do you want to go to the cafeteria to have lunch before continuing? Don't stress too much."

    He If she felt silent, Qi An'an might not be able to make it through the night in such a breath.

    Although he has known for a long time that most researchers will ignore them when doing research, and he has even seen it himself, but Qi An'an is not a researcher yet, so he suffers from the "common disease" that researchers all have, which is not good for the body. Well, as the instructor and the main person in charge of this experiment, he has to be responsible to her.

    "Don't eat." Qi Anan didn't even raise his head, "I'm not under any pressure, the instructor can rest assured!"

    After finishing speaking, he continued to devote himself to the research.

    Shi Tian, ​​"..."

    I always have a premonition that I will be scolded if I speak again, it can't be true, right?

    In the end, Shi Tian still didn't choose to challenge his premonition, took a look at Qi An'an, and moved out of the laboratory lightly.

    Come on, let him go to the cafeteria to cook for her!

    By the way, I can also report the general situation to General Li.

    ——In a few days, Shi Tian felt that he had become Qi Anan's nanny.

    He has to be responsible for eating and resting, because if he is not responsible, he will worry that the gene fluid has not been researched, and Qi Anan will die suddenly after working hard day and night. Although it is only a possibility, it is also quite scary , he absolutely cannot accept it.

    Seeing that the one-week appointment with Lieutenant General Li was getting closer and closer, Shi Tian was a little worried.

    If this Qi An'an really didn't make the genetic liquid, would it really affect her future life and future?

    Seeing Qi An'an's performance in the past few days, Shi Tian believes that she has real skills, but can such a magical thing as genetic fluid be made in a week, without anyone's help, he Still skeptical.

    And the funds spent these days are not a small amount.

    The more this happened, the more worried he was for Qi An'an, as if the emperor was not in a hurry for the eunuchs.

    Qi An'an, however, completely failed to understand Shi Tian's concern for her. On the fifth day of the experimental research, she finally made a weakened version of the genetic fluid. After the genetic fluid was developed, the first thing she did was to dismantle it. I bought a set of syringes and chose to inject myself with one without hesitation.

    When Shi Tian noticed this, Qi An'an's needle went all the way down.

    His expression changed suddenly, and he rushed forward as fast as he could to stop Qi An'an. He was joking. Although he is not a researcher, he also knows that not all the finished products researched by the laboratory can be put into production immediately, especially in terms of pharmaceuticals. It has to go through several clinical stages, and it can be used on the market after it is confirmed that there is no problem.

    Although genetic fluid is not a pure medicine, it is somewhat similar in nature.

    How can such a thing be used as soon as it is made, without doing any experiments?

    Shi Tian's heartbeat almost stopped.

    Why didn't he realize that Qi An'an had such a reckless side before!

    However, Qi An'an nimbly avoided Shi Tian when he rushed over, and successfully injected a tube of genetic fluid into his body.

    "How can you be so reckless?" Shi Tian's eyes almost popped out, watching Qi An'an pull out the needle, he was very nervous, and said anxiously, "How is it, are you okay? You don't say anything Just the injection, what if something goes wrong?"

    At this time, he blamed himself for not being able to react faster just now.

    Qi Anan put the syringe aside, seeing that Shi Tian was concerned about her, and smiled at him, "It's okay, what can happen? I still have confidence in the gene fluid I developed." Shi Tian stared, this

    is Do you have a question of confidence or not?

    Qi An'an clenched her fists, silently feeling the changes in her body after the injection of the genetic fluid. Her mental power is more useful than any other equipment at this time, and she can control every subtle change in her body.

    Seeing that Shitian was still staring at her, Qi Anan thought for a while, and then explained, "It doesn't matter, the gene fluid is made for human use, even if I don't use it, I have to let others test the results, that's not as good as I'll be more confident if I test it myself."

    No need to think about it, even if she made genetic fluid, no one would dare to use it casually.

    Who dares to use it casually? Aren't you afraid that something will go wrong with it?

    If you ask others to test the effectiveness of the genetic fluid, it will waste a lot of time, it is unnecessary!

    In other words, she also has an element of arrogance engraved in her bones, and she has 100% confidence in herself. She has developed so many sensational research results in her previous life, but now she is just making a weakened version of genetic fluid. The researcher of this genetic fluid Or she herself, under such a premise, if she can still go wrong, who is she looking down on?

    Shi Tian exhaled, it was too late to say anything now.

    "How do you feel?" For the time being, Shi Tian couldn't care about whether the genetic liquid is useful or not. What he is worried about now is whether Qi An'an is healthy. "Do you want me to take you to a military doctor?"

    The gene fluid has already taken effect, and Qi An'an could feel the obvious improvement in his physique, and he raised his head and smiled at Shi Tian, ​​"Instructor, don't you wonder whether the development of the gene fluid has succeeded or failed? Do you want to come and try the effect yourself?"

    Hearing the eagerness in Qi An'an's tone, Shi Tian narrowed his eyes and regained his composure.

    He was a little concerned just now, and he was confused. After all, no matter how powerful Qi An'an was, her real age was not long before she reached adulthood. Shi Tian always took care of her, but now she has been talking for a while, Qi An'an There was no obvious stress reaction, and he was still in the mood to 'provoke' him. It seemed that there was nothing wrong with it.

    After confirming that the person was fine, his focus returned to the genetic fluid.

    How could you not be curious!

    Meeting Qi An'an's gaze, Shi Tian fixedly looked at her for a while, then suddenly smiled, with an indescribable evil in his smile, "Since you want to try, the instructor will play with you!"

    —

    Outside the laboratory.

    Qi An'an and Shi Tian wrestled together, keeping a certain amount of propriety when you come and go.

    Both of them are very surprised now.

    Qi An'an was surprised that she didn't feel the existence of internal force in Shi Tian. Obviously, he had never learned martial arts, or he had never practiced internal force, but not having practiced internal force did not mean that he was weak. On the contrary, he was very strong and showed The strength shown is much stronger than Ying Rong and Yin Qian, two warriors with internal strength. Whether it is attack speed or reaction speed, in Qi An'an's opinion, they are really powerful.

    Especially the iron-blooded aura faintly revealed on his body made Qi An'an feel that he got to know the instructor again.

    What surprised Shi Tian was that although Qi An'an was a little embarrassed when dealing with it, she was able to keep up with his rhythm, and became more and more adaptable. Moreover, her kicking and punching strength was ridiculously strong. If she was not careful, she was caught The affected area will be numb with pain.

    Is this her own power or the effect of genetic fluid?

    If it's the former, then there's nothing to say, he has been shocked by Qi An'an too many times, and it doesn't seem to be any more surprising to find that she is stronger than he thought, but if it's the latter?

    "Stop, stop!" Just as Shi Tian's fiery emotions arose, Li Lieutenant General Li, who took the time to check the situation, shouted to stop. Standing at a close distance, he shouted sharply, "Stop, both of you."

    Qi An'an and Shi Tian looked at each other, the purpose of the experiment had been achieved, and they stopped in a tacit understanding.

    After stopping, Qi An'an rubbed her wrist. Although relying on the effect of the genetic fluid, she was barely equal to Shi Tian, ​​but she could tell that Shi Tian hadn't exerted his full strength, and her own body hadn't adapted to the enhancement. the power of.

    Shi Tian was much more straightforward, and he saluted Major General Li without saying a word.

    "Colonel Shi, can you tell me what you were doing just now? Huh?" The rising sound of the last sentence can still be heard with a bit of lingering anger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 481 54
Synopsis Qin Yi was reborn to half a month's time before the apocalypse. In this life, having already seen the true colors of her scumbag sister and...
7.4K 433 126
" The world had placed a sword with two edges in the humans' hands. One edge can cut down evil, the other harms peace..."... ********** After Adam an...
2M 54K 200
Si Mi had been foolish in her past life. She aborted the child she had with her husband just so she could return to her first boyfriend, Fu Xing. Yet...
8.5K 97 12
Doomsday/Space/Hoarding Goods/Guarding the Homeland "I will give you all the savings in the family. I have already listed the house in Fulin Communi...