National Treasure Genius

By nyxiily

Qi An'an has shown unparalleled medical talent since she was a child, and was carefully cultivated by Mr. Qi... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120
CHAPTER 121
CHAPTER 122
CHAPTER 123
CHAPTER 124
CHAPTER 125
CHAPTER 126
CHAPTER 127
CHAPTER 128
CHAPTER 129
CHAPTER 130
CHAPTER 131
CHAPTER 132
CHAPTER 133
CHAPTER 134
CHAPTER 135
CHAPTER 136
CHAPTER 137 | END

CHAPTER 33

1.3K 27 0
By nyxiily

    "The past few days have really been in dire straits!" Qiu Tianming started complaining as soon as he came over, "I almost fell down from exhaustion. If I hadn't thought that you might still be persisting, I would have given up a long time ago. Already."

    Su Fei smiled from the side, "Now I find that persistence is worth it!"

    Qiu Tianming couldn't help laughing, "That's right."

    He really didn't expect such a big surprise to be able to learn martial arts if he persisted. Now, no matter whether you can learn it well or not, you have to try it first. If you don’t try, how will you know if you can do it? In case something comes out of learning——Thinking of Master Fu’s flying figure in the auditorium just now,

    he It's a little bit more beautiful.

    How handsome!

    "Okay, stop fantasizing." Shi Ze patted Qiu Tianming, "Let's find a place to talk!" It's

    not a problem to stand here at the entrance of the auditorium.

    The three quickly changed places, and there was no one on the parallel bars side of the training ground at this time, so they chose this place.

    Lying on the parallel bars, they each talked about their experiences in the past few days. Su Fei looked at Shi Ze, and suddenly asked, "By the way, have you settled with your gay friend? Have you confirmed the identity of the other party?"

    Qiu Tianming also looked over curiously.

    Shi Ze nodded silently, "I'm sure."

    Without waiting for the two to ask, he took the initiative to say, "It's Qi An'an. I asked her the afternoon before yesterday, and she admitted it."

    Qiu Tianming and Su Fei looked at each other, This is really a coincidence and fate!

    "Then how did she react when she found out about your identity?"

    "What reaction? Just react normally!" Shi Ze gave a speechless glance at the two who were about to listen to gossip, "Could it be possible to cry with excitement? ?”

    Bored or not?

    The two who didn't want to admit that they were gossiping smiled awkwardly, and Su Fei asked again, "Then, will Qi An'an stay in this selection?" It's not that

    he looks down on girls, but that girls are inherently weaker than boys, whether it's Physical strength or physique, girls are indeed weaker, and the two big boys almost couldn't hold on to the training these days, let alone the girls.

    Didn't you see that among the more than 100 or nearly 200 people in the auditorium before, there were only about 20 girls who died? !

    Shi Ze looked at Su Fei steadily, and Su Fei felt that his scalp was a little numb. He reached out and touched the tip of his nose and said, "Why are you looking at me like that? Why don't I just ask you if Qi An'an kept you?" Come down, it’s hard to answer?"

    "Hey!" Shi Ze sighed, "It’s really fearless for those who don’t know!"

    Su Fei & Qiu Tianming: Okay, what kind of nerve is this?

    Then the two were stunned and listened to Shi Ze talking about Qi An'an's heroic performance in the past three days, and why girls were inherently weaker than boys in terms of physical strength and physique, which was not shown in Qi An'an at all.

    In contrast, the two boys who barely persevered were much 'weaker'.

    "Really?" Qiu Tianming swallowed, and tightened his hands on the parallel bars, "It's not because she is your gay friend, you bring your own filter when you see her, and deliberately say good things about her, right?

    " Knowing that it was impossible, because the Shize he knew would not blow such meaningless bullshit, but because it was too shocking, he could only calm down by asking this question, otherwise wouldn't it seem that he was too useless?

    Shi Ze didn't explain anything, but only gave him a look of understanding!

    Alright, now there is nothing to struggle for. Qiu Tianming and Su Fei looked up at the sky together and sighed, "You are really a good friend. If you are in the same team as her, you won't feel any pressure?"

    After asking this question, the two actually wanted to laugh.

    Shize has always put pressure on others, but now it's someone else who puts pressure on him, what a reincarnation!

    Shi Ze silently tasted these words.

    pressure?

    Of course there are, he believes that other people are also under a lot of pressure like him, but at the same time, they are more motivated.

    Seeing an extremely good person leading the team ahead, who wouldn't want to try their best to catch up?

    ——After

    Qi An'an and the others returned to the dormitory, some girls were curious about where they went when they saw them coming back so late.

    Although they are not in the same team, many people know that the instructor left a group of students alone, but they don't know where they took them and what they did. Now that the three of them have returned, some students directly asked .

    "Qi An'an, what did the instructor take you to do?"

    Qi An'an said honestly, "We all signed a non-disclosure agreement, so we can't tell."

    She didn't want to lie or perfunctory, so she could only choose to tell the truth.

    But when she said this, it made people even more curious. The non-disclosure agreement just sounds very powerful, otherwise she wouldn't have signed any non-disclosure agreement!

    Originally, it was just a few girls who came over and asked, but after these words came out, more girls looked this way.

    Some girls heard her say that, although they are still a little curious, they don't insist on asking one, two, three. After all, they say that they can't talk about it after signing a non-disclosure agreement. If you insist on asking, it's a stick !

    But some girls couldn't see it, and whispered, "Pretending to be mysterious, hmph, I don't want to know yet!"

    Qi An'an didn't mind seeing the different reactions of different students in the dormitory, because people have different personalities In the same way, it is enough for her to take care of herself, but not others. As for what others think of her, she doesn't care that much.

    It's fate if you get along, and it doesn't matter if you don't get along, they're just classmates, as long as you can get by on the surface!

    Seeing that Qi An'an didn't mean to say anything, Yin Qian and Hou Ying consciously kept silent. Seeing that Qi An'an was about to wash up with a basin, they quickly followed with their own basin.

    After washing and tidying himself up, Qi An'an went to bed, lying on the bed, silently thinking about the past few days, thinking about the advantages and disadvantages of martial arts, and also thinking about his next plan, in his mind After sorting it out, I slowly fell asleep.

    She didn't even notice when Shi Zejian pulled her in, she only saw it after getting up the next day, and clicked through.

    After packing up, she, Yin Qian, and Hou Ying quickly went to the meeting place.

    The more than one hundred people who went to the auditorium yesterday all gathered together, and there are no outsiders in this training ground except for them and some instructors. From today to the end of the military training, they will all receive training and training here. Master Fu's martial arts instruction.

    Together with Master Fu, there are two other guides, I haven't seen them yesterday, but they came here directly today.

    Three people guide more than one hundred students, and the workload is quite heavy.

    "Today, I'll teach you the inner strength, the heart method and the formula." Master Fu stood in the center of a circle surrounded by more than a hundred students. Before the method and formulas, everyone should learn the human body diagram first, understand and master the eight extraordinary meridians and various acupuncture points of the human body."

    After speaking, someone helped him bring up a human body model.

    And this is also one of the important reasons why the high-level executives put the pilot site in the military area and choose college students. Whether it is the eight meridians or the acupuncture points of the human body, it takes a lot of brains to quickly understand and master these knowledge. The memory is too poor. This will waste a lot of time.

    After memorizing these, you have to memorize the inner strength formulas, and you must have enough talent to comprehend the inner strength mental method.

    That's why it is said that the threshold for martial arts is too high, and it requires too much talent!

    And the students of Imperial University have at least met the basic requirements, so learning is even more effective with half the effort!

    Master Fu's teaching started so directly and quickly, and the students sitting around listened very carefully. After yesterday's enthusiasm cooled down, it was only now that they started to learn the difficulty.

    But this is not an excuse to give up. Everything is difficult at the beginning, and no matter how difficult it is, you must persevere.

    Master Fu teaches very quickly, throwing knowledge points out one after another. He will not stop and wait for a certain classmate. If you pay attention, it is easy to miss the key points, and it is not good to be inattentive.

    After a few hours, everyone felt that it was no easier than learning, and even more difficult.

    Qi An'an had already absorbed and digested all the contents of Master Fu's explanation. During the break time, he tried to practice for a while, and felt the process of gathering the power of internal force. After experiencing it, he opened his eyes and looked at Yinqian.

    "That's how you practice inner strength since you were young?"

    She couldn't fully understand and master this kind of power she hadn't experienced before, so she needed to learn more from Yinqian.

    "Basically, when we were very young, we would learn these things from the elders in our family. Internal strength cannot be developed overnight. It requires unremitting efforts and practice every day. Only by persevering will we achieve success." Speaking

    of Here, Yinqian looked around and saw that everyone was trying to practice and no one was paying attention to her side. She leaned into Qi An'an's ear and whispered, "The inner strength and mental methods I practice are not the same as those taught by Uncle Fu. Similarly, Uncle Fu teaches more basics, but on the whole there is no problem, and you can practice."

    Qi Anan understood, but didn't feel uncomfortable.

    It is interesting enough that people are willing to promote their own things and teach them. Of course, it is impossible to directly reveal the family's core mentality.

    After pondering for a moment, she looked up to see where the instructor was.

    Shi Tian and these instructors were scattered around, and they also listened to Master Fu when he was teaching. The most important thing was to manage the students he was in charge of, so others were not far away, and Qi Anan's eyes quickly locked on him.

    Without much hesitation, after informing Yin Qian, she took the initiative to get up and look for Shi Tian.

    Looking at Qi An'an standing in front of him, Shi Tian was quite surprised that she came to him on her own initiative and said that she wanted to talk to him alone. Then he said, "What can you do with me? Tell me!"

    Qi An'an took a deep look at him, and made his request without beating around the bush, "Instructor, can you please introduce me to the leader of the military region?" , the kind that can make up your mind and speak with weight, is that okay?"

    Shi Tian: ...he didn't have auditory hallucinations, did he? Otherwise, why did I hear a freshman ask me to introduce the leader of the military region for her?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 433 126
" The world had placed a sword with two edges in the humans' hands. One edge can cut down evil, the other harms peace..."... ********** After Adam an...
42.5K 1.3K 35
After living at the end of the world for 6 years, Bai Yue finally found out about her kind and caring sister and her loving Fiancé's true face. It tu...
13.3K 481 54
Synopsis Qin Yi was reborn to half a month's time before the apocalypse. In this life, having already seen the true colors of her scumbag sister and...
2M 54K 200
Si Mi had been foolish in her past life. She aborted the child she had with her husband just so she could return to her first boyfriend, Fu Xing. Yet...