National Treasure Genius

By nyxiily

Qi An'an has shown unparalleled medical talent since she was a child, and was carefully cultivated by Mr. Qi... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120
CHAPTER 121
CHAPTER 122
CHAPTER 123
CHAPTER 124
CHAPTER 125
CHAPTER 126
CHAPTER 127
CHAPTER 128
CHAPTER 129
CHAPTER 130
CHAPTER 131
CHAPTER 132
CHAPTER 133
CHAPTER 134
CHAPTER 135
CHAPTER 136
CHAPTER 137 | END

CHAPTER 22

1.5K 32 0
By nyxiily

    For this year's military training, let alone the students feel a little strange, even the counselor Teacher Zhao also feels a little strange.

    This is not the first year he has brought students to military training, and he thinks he has a good understanding of the military training process, but this year he can't understand the situation. He always feels that something is wrong, but he can't say what is wrong.

    Thinking of this, he did not continue to remain silent, but approached the chief officer Shi Tian to inquire.

    "Instructor Shi, I want to ask why this year's military training is different from previous years?"

    Shi Tian thought for a while, and although he didn't elaborate, he still revealed a little bit of information, "There is something wrong with the military department and I want to do some training. Don't worry about experimenting, it won't do any harm to these freshmen, after all, they are all high-achieving students, and we will do what we can for the country's future talent pool." Teacher Zhao thought for a while, and yes,

    this is a regular military area, so he definitely won't mess around.

    As for more inside stories, he saw that the instructor didn't mean anything, so he consciously didn't ask too many questions. After all, he came to the military area several times, and he still understood the rules he should understand. He turned his attention to the training ground again. .

    It's a bit of a mess on the training ground right now.

    There were hundreds of people running laps together, and they were all wearing camouflage uniforms. For a while, it was really hard to tell who was who.

    Zheng Xiaoming saw that Mr. Zhao didn't intend to ask any more questions, so he brought up the topic again, and said to Shi Tian, ​​"Shi Team, I said earlier that your brother might give us some, but he did give us some. Isn't it a coincidence?"

    He had seen Team Shi's younger brother a few times, so he recognized him immediately.

    Shi Tian laughed but said nothing.

    Coincidentally, it's not a coincidence at all. When assigning tasks, he still has a little choice, so he took the initiative to choose Shi Ze's team. After all, Shi Ze is his younger brother, and he treats Shi Ze even more. He knew a little bit, so he felt that he could better develop his younger brother's potential, and let him fully display his ability. It was just a little selfish for once.

    "Huh? Is Instructor Shi's younger brother from our major?" Teacher Zhao on the side also heard Zheng Xiaoming's words, and thought about it a little bit, "We do have a classmate named Shi in our major. I think his name is Shi Ze. He is Is Instructor Shi's younger brother?"

    Shi's surname is relatively rare, and Teacher Zhao has seen the list of students before, so he still has a little impression.

    There is nothing to deny, Shi Tian nodded, "Well, he is my younger brother."

    Teacher Zhao was a little happy when he heard this, not because of anything else, but because Shi Tian suddenly felt strange and powerful. It feels like the instructor has become "one of my own people". With the bridge of Shize, I feel that the instructor is getting closer.

    Seeing that they had a good chat, Zhang Jiaqi thought for a while, and suddenly asked, "Mr. Zhao, do you know a student named Qi An'an? She is also a freshman at the Imperial University this year." "Qi An'an?" Teacher Zhao was

    surprised Said, "I really know her. She is the only student with full marks in the college entrance examination of Imperial University this year, and she is also in our major. Why, instructor Zhang is also the brother of classmate Qi Anan?" The last sentence, he obviously said in a joking

    tone Yes, apparently not seriously.

    Unexpectedly, Zhang Jiaqi really nodded, "Yes!"

    He was also very surprised in his heart, he really just asked by the way, without much hope, after all, there are so many new students in the Imperial University, Teacher Zhao only brought a hundred There are many, and the possibility of knowing Qi An'an is not high, who knows that he really does!

    He was surprised, and Teacher Zhao and the others were also surprised!

    Teacher Zhao couldn't help feeling puzzled, two of the three instructors were relatives of his major students?

    One is a coincidence, two, this...

    If people know about this, they won't be gossips, right?

    He suddenly became worried.

    "Your sister?" Shi Tian also looked at Zhang Jiaqi, "Don't you have only one cousin named Zhang Shishi?"

    Although he has already gone to the Ministry of National Security, he is also concerned about the new generation of the army. Zhang Jiaqi is a particularly good one among them. In addition, he will work with Zhang Jiaqi and Zheng Xiaoming for half a month when he comes to be an instructor. So he also specially asked for the information of the two of them for a brief understanding.

    Zhang Jiaqi didn't explain much, and just said, "Well, this is my family's private matter, but Qi An'an is indeed my sister." Although

    the news about his uncle's family holding the wrong child spread, it was only spread within a certain circle. Not to mention that Shi's family is not in the same circle as his family, but Shi's team himself is busy with work and has many tasks, it is impossible to pay attention to those gossips and trivial matters. I don't know that things about his uncle's family are normal.

    Hearing that it's a private matter, other people won't ask it blankly.

    But while they were talking here, someone was already secretly competing on the other side of the training ground.

    Qi An'an and Yin Qian competed. As soon as the speed increased, they quickly broke away from the big team. It felt like the blink of an eye, and the backs of the two gradually moved away. According to this speed, it is estimated that after a while You can't even see your back.

    Seeing this, Shi Ze speeded up to catch up without thinking much.

    And in the large team, there were also a few people who did not know why, and also left the team and quickly chased after them.

    The students in this age group all have the spirit of not admitting defeat and don't want to be left behind, so after the first echelon ran out, the second echelon also started to act. After a while, a whole large team was divided into several echelons.

    Qi An'an and Yin Qian who ran at the front didn't notice this.

    Qi Anan secretly watched Yinqian while running. Under the continuous attention, she soon discovered that as the running speed increased, Yinqian's breathing rhythm changed obviously, and it was extremely regular. With regular breathing, Yinqian can always maintain his state.

    This discovery intrigued her all the more.

    As everyone knows, Yinqian is also wondering at this time!

    Although she has a simple personality, she still has some confidence in her own strength, especially compared to the ordinary people around her. She can leave many people behind just by relying on her physical fitness, but now, she has speeded up without a trace. It's been several times, but Qi Anan can still catch up with her?

    What's happening here? !

    Yinqian took a deep breath in her heart, feeling that she couldn't be defeated in what she was best at, so she paid attention to Qi An'an from the corner of her eye, while speeding up again, and at the end, she had already exerted her full strength.

    But after running more than half of the three laps required by the instructor, when the third lap started, Qi An'an was still tied with her.

    She was fast, and Qi An'an was also fast, she accelerated, and Qi An'an also accelerated, maintaining a parallel speed with her, and with a look of ease, it seemed that she didn't use her full strength!

    Yinqian, "..."

    Ahhhh, what's going on?

    Yinqian's expression is really rich, and the changes are too obvious. Qi Anan saw that she went from puzzlement to surprise, from surprise to breathlessness, from breathlessness to madness, and finally the expression of doubting life now. This series of expressions The change made her smile as if there was nothing, but she still maintained the same speed as Yinqian.

    Qi An'an thought it was quite interesting to suddenly realize that he also had such a funny 'evil thoughts'.

    As for the students who followed them, the mood was even more complicated.

    They watched Qi An'an and Yin Qian keep accelerating until they couldn't catch up even after running all their lives. They almost suspected that they were both on hot wheels, otherwise why would they be able to run so fast?

    In the end, they barely managed to catch up with the two of them, and only five classmates were left without making a full circle.

    Both Shi Ze and Hou Ying were among them.

    Shi Ze will not talk about it. He was born in a military family. Although he did not choose to join the army like his elder brother, he grew up exercising his body since he was a child. He thinks that his physical fitness is far superior to that of his peers, but he still has confidence in himself for running. .

    Although the confidence is a little bit collapsed now.

    Hou Ying was the classmate who enthusiastically gave Qi An'an snacks on the bus before.

    As for the other three students who did not fall behind, they were all boys. Although they were not familiar with each other, they all came to the military region on the same bus At least they are all in the same profession.

    The five of them tried their best to follow Qi An'an and Yin Qian, holding their breath and not wanting to be left too far.

    At this time, Qi An'an and Yin Qian had finished three laps and returned to the instructor.

    Yinqian said weakly, "Report to the instructor, we finished three laps!"

    It wasn't because she was exhausted from running, but because she hadn't recovered from her doubts about life and didn't really want to talk!

    With her report, Qi An'an took a little slack, didn't make a sound, and stood by to calm her breath.

    The three instructors, including Teacher Zhao, did not expect that the first to finish three laps would be two girls.

    When they ran out, Shi Tian had to count the time by pinching the watch. When they ran over, he looked at the timer specially. The count on it made his pupils shrink for an instant, and he looked at Qi An'an and Yin Qian with rare expressions. He looked a little satisfied, "Good performance, what's your     name

    ?

    "

I have some guesses about her identity, if it is from the Yin family he knows, then it is understandable that she is so fast, but Qi An'an?

    Isn't this Zhang Jiaqi's sister? The speed can keep up with Yinqian from the Yin family, and be evenly matched with her?

    Zhang Jiaqi, who was standing aside, also had a frozen expression.

    He looked at Qi An'an indistinctly, and he was quite curious about this cousin whom he met for the first time, but now was not the time to talk, and when the team was asking questions, he didn't interrupt.

    "Very good, Instructor Zheng, please remember their names." Shi Tian hid the search in his eyes very well, and after explaining to Zheng Xiaoming, he looked at Yin Qian and Qi An'an again, "Since you two You have finished the task, you can go now, let your counselors take you back to the dormitory first, the military area will have lunch at 12 o'clock, don't miss the meal time, gather here on time at 1:30 in the afternoon!" "Ah? Can we go?

    " Yinqian asked in surprise, "Don't you have to wait for others to join you?"

    Isn't the military training very strict, and they do everything together?

    Shi Tian was noncommittal, "If you want, you can wait for other people to come with you."

    Qi An'an was fine, after Shi Tian said so, she went to get her luggage that she put aside, Yin Qian hurriedly said, "An'an, wait for me, I'll be with you!"

    Shi Ze just ran over at this time.

    He was panting a little bit, because he was running at full speed all the time, but in the end, he couldn't catch up with Yin Qian and Qi An'an.

    Shi Tian didn't treat Shi Ze differently just because he was his younger brother, and after asking Zheng Xiaoming to write down his name, he repeated what he had just said to Yin Qian and Qi An'an.

    Just after repeating, a few more students ran over.

    Among them was a tall and strong boy named Xiao Jian. After he ran over, he saw that Yin Qian and Qi An'an were about to leave with their luggage, so he hurried over to stop them, panting and asking, "Student, you two Did you practice long-distance running in high school? This is too fast!" As soon as

    the boy opened his mouth, the others couldn't help coming over.

    "Yeah, good guy, I was chasing after me with all my might, but the more I chased, the farther I got. How did you guys run so fast? " , running fast, and now I know what it means to have someone outside of a person, and a sky beyond the sky!"

    Qi An'an and Yin Qian, who hadn't left yet, were surrounded by enthusiastic classmates.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 275 91
Part 4 In her previous life, as Yun Xi lay on her deathbed due to a terminal illness, her famous painter husband said to her heartlessly, "Yun Xi, le...
11.3K 111 23
Synopsis Qin Yu had lost both her parents when she was young and was all alone. Since then, she lived with her father's comrade-in-arms. Due to the h...
180 11 15
In the distant future, a sentient AI Alien race came down to Earth and brought humanity to the brink of extinction. A lone man, formed The Phoenix Fo...
515 7 1
穿書之女配修仙紀 Not long after the apocalypse broke out, the dead Gu Yue came back to life through his corpse, and his soul returned to a minor supporting c...