National Treasure Genius

By nyxiily

Qi An'an has shown unparalleled medical talent since she was a child, and was carefully cultivated by Mr. Qi... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120
CHAPTER 121
CHAPTER 122
CHAPTER 123
CHAPTER 124
CHAPTER 125
CHAPTER 126
CHAPTER 127
CHAPTER 128
CHAPTER 129
CHAPTER 130
CHAPTER 131
CHAPTER 132
CHAPTER 133
CHAPTER 134
CHAPTER 135
CHAPTER 136
CHAPTER 137 | END

CHAPTER 16

2.1K 40 0
By nyxiily

 Qi An'an didn't know that someone was thinking about her, so she went to the dormitory with the certificate after registering.

    The dormitory of Imperial University is divided into double room, quadruple room and six-person room. It is not clear how to allocate Qi An'an, but according to her selfishness, she naturally hopes to be assigned to a double room.

    Few people, quiet, not afraid of being disturbed.

    She didn't want to spend time dealing with dorm room relationships, and wasn't too interested in making friends in college.

    In fact, she is a relatively independent person in her bones. She is gentle and easy to speak in front of her family because she has more than ten years of emotional foundation. As for outsiders, she shows more of her own essence. She talks less and is cold, which is not very good. close.

    Qi Anan arrived at the dormitory building she was assigned to, and after finding the dormitory auntie to get the dormitory key, her expression was obviously a little happy, because the dormitory buildings she was assigned were all shared by two people.

    Maybe because of her full marks, she was given preferential treatment when she was assigned a dormitory!

    But no matter what the reason is, Qi An'an is very satisfied with the result.

    This dormitory building has twelve floors in total, and elevators are installed, so the impact of living high or low is not very big. Qi Anan's dormitory is on the sixth floor. She didn't take the elevator, and went directly to the sixth floor by taking the stairs.

    After finding the dormitory and opening the door, Qi An'an's brows visibly raised slightly.

    Needless to say, the accommodation conditions are really good.

    Qi An'an didn't know the situation between the four-person room and the six-person room, but the two-person room was almost like a two-bedroom apartment. The common area was the living room, and the two bedrooms were arranged on both sides.

    It's really no different than a two-room apartment, except there's no kitchen.

    There was no one in the dormitory. Obviously, Qi An'an's other roommate hadn't come yet. She randomly picked a bedroom and went in to have a look. There were beds and wardrobes in it, and the bedding was neatly laid out.

    It is not an exaggeration to say that Imperial University is rich and powerful.

    It can be said that the school has provided students with an excellent living environment, obviously to allow students to put all their minds on their studies, which can be seen in their financial resources and courage.

    So far, Qi An'an is quite satisfied.

    After walking around the dormitory, Qi Anan took pictures of the dormitory environment with his mobile phone. The bedroom, living room, bathroom, every place was carefully photographed, and he showed it to his family when he got home. They should stop worrying.

    After taking the photos, Qi An'an closed the bedroom door with satisfaction, and was about to buy some daily necessities.

    Although the school has provided as much as possible, some personal items still need to be purchased by yourself. Since we are here, we can buy them all at once to save trouble!

    ——Qiu

    Tianming called Shize after registering his name, and after asking about the place, the three of them met again.

    "What's the matter?" As soon as we met, Qiu Tianming felt that something was wrong with Shi Ze's expression. He looked very annoyed, and he looked at Su Fei and asked, "Ah Ze, what's wrong?"

    Su Fei shrugged, "Don't mention it, Aze is regretting it right now!"

    After finishing speaking, he roughly explained the situation just now.

    "That's really a coincidence!" Qiu Tianming didn't expect this to happen.

    But maybe it has nothing to do with him, he is just curious at most, no more will be gone, it is impossible to feel regret and regret like Shize, seeing Shize's face is still not very good, he comforted, "Anyway, you are all one Professional, we'll meet again soon after school starts, besides, it's not sure if she's your gay friend!"

    Shi Ze gave him a gouged look, but he had to admit that this guy was right.

    Qi An'an got a full score in the college entrance examination, but this only proves that the other party is an excellent person, but it doesn't mean that she must be the gay friend he has known online for more than three years.

    It's just that he has thought about meeting his friend for too long, and he might lose his composure when he sees a little bit.

    This can't work, if Qi An'an is not the person he is looking for, and he finds the wrong person, how unfair it is to his real friends, now that he calms down and thinks about it, he doesn't regret it so much.

    After the impulsiveness just now, even if Qi An'an stood in front of him now, he might not rush up to ask the other party's identity in such a reckless manner, but first observe and understand slowly, and then go with him when he has a certain degree of confidence. The other party recognized each other.

    If you care about it, you will be chaotic, that's what you're talking about!

    "Okay, let's do this first." Shi Ze returned to his normal state, and his eyes fell on Su Fei, "I and Tianming have both registered, now go to the art campus to register for you?" Qiu Tianming was the first to respond

    , "What are you talking about, let's go!"

    Of course Su Fei had no objection, but, "The art campus is a bit far from here, let's go sweep a bicycle and ride there!"

    Imperial University's large campus is an advantage, But it is also a disadvantage.

    If you want to go to the campus, it's really not that far away.

    Shi Ze and Qiu Tianming unanimously agreed to Su Fei's proposal, so the three of them went to the shed where the bicycles were stored, one of them swept a bicycle, and rode towards the art campus.

    ——After

    Qi An'an has purchased all the daily necessities that should be purchased, the registration is over.

    Putting away the keys, she left the dormitory, stepped on her skateboard and went to the laboratory building area, ready to see if there was any place to visit. It is said that some laboratories in the university are open to visit. No labs will be open.

    After leaving the crowded area, the skateboard under Qi Anan's feet suddenly accelerated.

    Her legs were slightly bent, and her body was leaning forward slightly. While maintaining her body balance, she was heading towards the laboratory building like lightning. At this time, the large concrete floor in the campus provided Qi Anan with great convenience.

    I never imagined that when I got out of the dormitory area and approached the teaching building area, an enthusiastic senior senior sister reached out to stop her. She stepped on the brakes and stopped neatly without much swaying of her body. It can be seen that there is a lot of experience.

    "Cool!" The senior whistled and said enthusiastically, "Student, you are a freshman this year, right? I am a member of the roller skating club. I see that you skate very well. Do you want to join our roller skating club?

    " , Many clubs are also taking the opportunity to recruit new people, and these two are the roller skating clubs responsible for recruiting new people.

    After the senior finished speaking, the senior sister also added, "Our roller skating club often holds some activities, which are very interesting. It is very lively for everyone to play together. Do you want to think about it?" Qi Anan was a little dumbfounded for a while

    .

    She only uses skateboards for convenience. When she was in middle school and high school, she often used skateboards instead of transportation, and naturally she played smoothly. It's just, "Thank you, senior sister, but I have no plans to join the club. I have something to do, so I will go first Let's take a step."

    Rejecting Wanren, Qi Anan didn't give the other party a chance to persuade him, and jumped out with all his strength, and soon there was only one back, and after turning the corner, he couldn't even see the back.

    The seniors who stayed where they were were looked at each other and shook their heads regretfully.

    After Qi An'an separated from the enthusiastic seniors, it took a little longer to reach the laboratory building. She put away her skateboard and was about to go in to have a look, but was called out before she even entered.

    "Student Qi?" Qi An'an heard the sound and looked over, and Professor Zhang was looking at her with surprise. It was the same Professor Zhang who had met in the Imperial Library for a few days before the start of school.     "It's really you!" Professor Zhang walked quickly in front of Qi An'an, and after confirming that he

    had identified the right person, a smile spread across his face, "You, are you also a student of our Imperial University?"

She is indeed a student of Imperial Capital University even though she is famous.

    Qi Anan didn't deny it, but nodded, "Yes, I'm a freshman this year."

    "I thought it would be great if you were a student of our school, but I didn't expect you to become a student of our school. It's really great." Professor Zhang didn't hide his admiration and respect for Qi An'an at all. Like, "It stands to reason that you should also call me teacher, so now you should tell me your name?" "

    Qi Anan." For this sake, Qi Anan has no intention of hiding anything.

    Qi Anan?

    Just as Professor Zhang was about to say it was a good name, he suddenly felt that the name sounded familiar.

    Now, the daughter of his younger brother's family who was hugged wrong seems to be called Qi An'an, he should remember correctly, looking at the girl standing in front of him, Professor Zhang is rarely at a loss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 134 12
Doomsday/Space/Hoarding Goods/Guarding the Homeland "I will give you all the savings in the family. I have already listed the house in Fulin Communi...
28.9K 418 26
Ruan Shu is not cared about or She is the most inconspicuous existence in the family. After accidentally traveling through time, she became the daugh...
148K 4.5K 200
Chapter: 801-1000 After Xiao Lingyu was betrayed by her boyfriend, she had the scumbag underneath her feet and along with the slut. Then, she used th...
198 12 15
In the distant future, a sentient AI Alien race came down to Earth and brought humanity to the brink of extinction. A lone man, formed The Phoenix Fo...