๐™„๐™‰๐™€๐™๐™๐˜ผ๐˜ฝ๐™‡๐™€ ~ ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข...

By spyralzone_

๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜น ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ When y/n accidentally bumps into the new kid let's see how... More

โ‹†INTROโ‹†
๐.๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ’
๐.๐Ÿ“
๐.๐Ÿ”
๐.๐Ÿ•
๐.๐Ÿ–
๐.๐Ÿ—
๐.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐.๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—
๐.๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—
๐.๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’
๐.๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“

๐.๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ

1.4K 49 99
By spyralzone_

   ミ★𝙲𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙾𝚄𝚃 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚁★彡

~screenshot the image up top the get the playlist I made for this chapeter~

          ❥ "Armin c'mon you'll be fineee, and plus you look sexy" Armin blankly stared at himself in the mirror, still debating on which outfit he should wear. There were five other different outfits on your bedroom floor at the moment.

"What aboutttt," He said while as he grabbed the outfit beside you, "This and that?" He said holding the shirt up to his body making you slightly smile.

"Armin my love," walking closer to him as you reached out to grab the shirt away from him, "You look good with all of them and like I said, it's just a cookout. So, cool your nerves and let's get going. I'm driving today"

He smiled before nodding.

Armins outfit

Armin pulled you by your hand when you started to walk away, "Are you sure I look good?"

He pressed his lips together when you eyed him up and down. "Yes baby, you look fine. Too good actually, making me rethink about going"

Armin smiled, "Rethink for what?"

He caressed your face, rubbing his thumb on your lips, "We're gonna have to straight up fuck, raw, if you decide to kiss me right now Armin"

Armin smiled as he felt his cheeks getting hot from what you said, "Is that supposed to be a bad thing? Hm?" He asked as his hand squeezed your ass making you grin while looking away.

"Noo, it's not" you said while rolling your eyes with a smile still present on your face. Armin could already tell you were getting flustered. He leaned in placing a peck on your lips.

He licked his lips eyeing you up and down before you shook your head, "I know I look good but we don't got enough time bookie"

"Yes we do. What if I just," Armin shrugged his shoulders making your eyes slightly widen, "Please only you?"

When Armin was leaning in for another kiss, you could hear your sisters voice outside your door before separating from him and grabbing your phone, "Not right now, okay?"

Armin quickly nodded before following right behind you.

"Okay Shantellll," you dragged out, spinning your littel sister around as she was whining, "You did your big one today"

"Oh I know I did" Shantell said before going back to recording her Snapchat video making you smile.

Shantell's outfit

Michaels laughter echoed throughout the house as you and Armin made your way downstairs to the living room.

The first persons head to turn around by your footsteps was Ciara as she whistled. You blew her a kiss in the process.

Your outfit

Ciara's outfit ↴

Daniella's outfit ↴

Darius' outfit ↴

Jojos outfit ↴

Michaels outfit ↴

"Everybody ready? Y'all wanna go right now?" Your mom asked, making an appearance as everyone in the house had a line of compliments for her.

Your mom's outfit

"Awe yall so sweet" your mom cooed out while smiling from the compliments she was getting from her outfit.

"But do y'all wanna go or not?" Your mom asked again.

"No. The food not ready and you know how black people and they time be" Darius said opening the fridge to get a drink.

"True and plus, Uncle Terrell the one cooking today. He's never on time" Shantell said before throwing herself down next to Darius making him slightly shove her.

"Uncle Terrell?" you questioned while sitting on Armins lap as he placed his hands on your thighs while sending out a quick smile.

"Yeah. You don't remember him or something?" Shantell asked while you were staring at her, nodding. She already knew that you didn't know who she was talking about.

"The one that stay saying he was at everybody's birthday parties. Watch, you gon walk up in there and he gon say some, 'Y/n, you're all grown up now, remember when I used to change your diapers and babysit you when your mom wasn't there?'"

Ciara snickered at Shantells statement as you chuckled.

"You ever been to a cookout Armin?" Your mom asked him before he shook his head, "Never"

"Well you'll for sure like this one" Your mom stated before he nodded in agreement before looking up at you as you mouthed out an 'Told you'

Your moms phone dinged as she placed her glass of water down on the kitchen counter, "I think it's better if we go right now to be honest cause Marc telling me the Hernandez family decided to tag along"

Turning your head while smiling you could already see your sister smiling while looking at you.

"That is my cue to leave. C'mon guys, let's," Shantell said while standing up, walking towards the door, "Goo" she dragged out opening the door and stepping outside.

"You and this damn hispanic boy obsession Shantell" you said while laughing.

"Y/n, you drive" Your mom softly threw the keys to you as Armin caught it instead, "Momma you ain't throw it right" you said pouting and standing up.

"I didn't throw it right? Girl you're butt at catching" your mom shook her head, following you and your friends out the door so she could lock it.

"There's going to be food right? Isn't that how it works?" Armin questioned making you drop your facial expression and pressing your lips together,

"Armin baby no. It's a convention where we sit and discuss about our family issues... of course there's gonna be food" you said giggling only to see him pout before grabbing his hand,

"I'm just messing with you okay?" you placed a quick kiss on his forehead as he whispered out an 'I know', making you smile.

"Y/n start the car and open the windows!" Shantell frustratedly exclaimed. Your sister wasn't someone that could stand the heat, especially in a car with leather seats.

"Cominggg" you said walking over to the drivers seat before sitting down.

Armin saw your mom opening the door in the back to sit next to Shantell while he walked up to her, "I can sit in the back with Shantell"

"Why? You don't wanna sit next to your girlfriend?" Armin shook his head, "I do but I just think that it's right for you to be up there. One because you haven't seen each other in a while and two...just incase"

Armin smiled when he heard your mom giggle as they both sat inside the car at their desired spots.

On the way there, Shantell was trying to break the ice in the back with Armin since she already wasn't someone that talked a lot but she also hated it when it got too quiet, knowing that it'll form an awkward atmosphere.

Armin was more talkative to her than she was to him, already sensing that she was trying and Armin really appreciated it.

In the front, it was you and your mom talking about current and past stuff, making you feel back at home.

Shantell was recording snaps of herself before side eyeing Armin when she had seen him look away. Shantell averted her camera to him, "Say hi"

Armin did as she said in the video, adding a little wave while smiling.

Shantell saved the video while slowly nodding when she saw you parallel park near your cousins house. All of you got out the car and your friends followed along.

"Y/nnn!" You heard a deep voice shout loudly startling you, looking at who it was.

"Don't tell me you don't remember me! Your uncle Terrell! C'mon you really don't remember me?" you slowly nodded with a slight smile on your face.

"I doo"

"You lying! Remember who got you into Boondocks? The one that always passed you the Hennesy at the cookout?!" You rapidly nodded while smiling leaning in for a hug.

"See all you had to say was that part" you said making him laugh, "And who's that behind ya?"

He asked pulling back before his eyes landed on the two hands holding on another.

"This is my boyfriend Armin, Uncle Terrell. This his first cookout so don't do too much on him" He smiled before throwing his arms around Armins shoulder.

"We gon get you on the grill, even though that's my job" you held onto Armins shirt while shaking your head, "No he isn't. He staying with me"

"N/n you get him all the time, we just wanna talk to the new boy" your mom was calling out for your name before you pouted.

"Y/n I'll be alright okay?" Armin said leaning in for a kiss making you sigh, "If it gets a little too much just texts me got it?"

You said as he smiled because you knew how loud and overboard your relatives could get, especially when it came to someone new.

"Got it love" He said as you saw him and your uncle already laughing while walking away.

You had to carefully squeeze your way through the bunch of kids running and jumping around the compound.

"Now where's your sister?" Your mom asked you as you shrugged your shoulders, "Momma as soon as we parked you know how quick that girl dashed out. I don't have a clue where she's at.. hello?"

Your sentence was slowed down when you felt a pair of hands covering your eyes, "Who's this?" you asked confusedly before grabbing their hands.

"I'll give you a hint. One of your cousins that ran to get ice cream, from the ice cream truck, but they fell, chin first" you smiled while taking their hands off of your face before you giggled.

"No way this is Cynthiaaa" you dragged out while hugging her. You tried to pull back but couldn't before shaking your head, "Y/n you smell good. What is it?"

"Homegirl I'm gatekeeping, can't have my nigga thinking it's me walking by, getting all excited to realize it's not" She pulled back with both her hands on your shoulder while smiling.

"Is it you or Ciara that brought that fine ass white boy?"

"Oh that's all hers" Ciara said walking past you to see her and Michael already having their plates full of food in their hands.

"Damn they got right to it" you said as you both watched them walk away, "I'm saying" Cynthia replied.

"But okayy, white boy fine I'm not even gonna hold you on that one for real" you tucked your hair behind your hair playfully while smiling, "Oh I know"

You went to meet the rest of your relatives before sitting down with your plate in your lap, using it as a table.

Armin was still with your old relatives talking and laughing amongst each other making you smile when he waved at you.

"Y/n, take a picture of me and Sebastian" Shantell said with a huge smile on her face as you looked at the boy smiling at her as you nodded getting up.

While you were taking Shantell and her new mans pictures, her phone kept blowing up with messages on Snapchat and her messages as you tried your best to ignore it, till you saw one of them asking about a white boy.

You tapped on the message scrolling through and reading them making you chuckle, "Sha sha you posted Armin?"

She squinted before replying, "Uhh on my private yeah why?"

"Bitch this is not your private" you said while laughing to see your boyfriend on your little sisters snapchat story.

"Oop my bad, I'll delete it" She said before you stopped her and shook your head, "Open some of the messages, yeah I'm nosey like that"

"I thought you only went for hispanics girl what is this..."

"A WHITE MAN SHANTELL?"

"We lost another one 💔"

"WAIT FAM...THIS WHITE BOY FINE. WHO IS THIS."

"don't gatekeep ma'am who is this?"

"Shantell is that white boy your boyfriend?"

"Oh nah, why they tryna play me like that" Shantell said quickly replying back to everyone saying that it was your boyfriend instead.

"Girl delete that, ion want yo little ass friends having eyes for my man like that. But wait, send me the video, he looks good in it, and you too of course" you rolled yours eyes when Shantell and Sebastian were laughing.

You looked up to see Armin walking up to you while pouting, "Y/n am I sunburnt? Like am I red ish?"

"I know what sunburnt is Armin and yeah, a little bit. Did you use sunscreen before we left?" Armin nodded, "Everyday, all the time"

"Come here, Shantell has aloe vera gel to help with this" Armin followed beside you to your sister before she pulled out her little travel size aloe vera gel from her pocket.

"She always carries it with her be—"

"Because of track?" He finished your sentence for you making you nod and fully opening the vacant room to see a baby sound asleep in there.

"Cynthia would be tight if she saw a baby sleeping in her bed like that" Armin giggled before taking his shirt off completely making you run your hand along his abs.

"Y/n just put the gel on" He said as you both laughed. Armin checked your phone notification to see that it was from your sister.

"Y/n, your sister said Aunt Tina told her to tell you to grab her baby in Cynthia's room" you handed Armin the aloe vera gel making him hold it while you carried the baby.

"Wait wait, I want to take a picture" Armin said pulling you back, "Of me and the baby?" he nodded,

"I'd be such a good mom though" you smiled while holding the baby, cooing to it when it started to cry.

You and Armin quickly went downstairs to hand your Aunt her baby girl since they were leaving. You said your goodbyes to her and even the baby while smiling.

"Let me see the baby picturesss" you dragged out sitting next to Armin, finally having time with him all to yourself.

"How many kids do you want y/n?" You side eyed Armin to see him grinning, "Why you asking?"

"Just asking you know"

As you were about to reply, Darius called you and Armin while you both got up.

"Y'all wanna go out for our lil walk aroundsss?" Darius asked, shimmying closer to you, "Oh you don't even gotta ask, was already planning on it"

"Wait where are we going?" Armin asked catching up to you and Darius.

"We're just gonna walk around the block you know" you and your mom made eye contact as you smiled,

"Hold on," you halted your friends as you jogged to your mom,

"You know you can leave right?" your mom reassured you as you nodded, looking behind her to see the trays of food empty.

"Momma did you get some? The take aways?" your mom snickered quietly, pulling out the car keys and dangled it, "They all in the car. You snooze you lose"

You cackled with her while walking away before you heard your name being called out by your little sister.

"Can we come please?" Your sister frowned while holding the last take aways with Sebastian as your mom was shaking her head behind them.

"I mean y'all pushing eighteen, so yeah, y'all can come" you replied back with a shrug to see Shantell sticking her tongue out playfully.

"Take care of your little sister then" your mom sighed carrying the last load of food to the car, "I will!" you replied back with a raise in your voice.

The boys you were with was showing Armin around Downtown Virginia while you girls talked amongst y'all selves.

"So Shantell, is Sebastian your boyfriend now?" Ciara asked throwing her arms around your sisters shoulder.

"Not really, but we're talking. We drank here and there today and he said he wanted to ask me something but I guess that's for another time" Shantell sent out a nervous chuckle when she seen you turn around, "What do you mean y'all drank?"

"Uncle Terrell passed me the Henny and c'mon, who am I to say no to some Henny? And I gave him some" You scoffed, "Don't be drinking irresponsibly without me or momma there 'kay?"

Shantell pouted while nodding making Daniella shove you, "Y/n you was acting like you wasn't going to them house parties and drinking"

"Shut up, I'm tryna be and set a good example" you said rolling your eyes with a slight smile present on your face.

"You are though, much love from here" your sister said making you laugh while shaking your head.

"C'mon, you know you like that lil compliment I just gave you" Shantell poked at your neck before you squealed making her laugh.

"Stop doing that shit uhh" you whined out when the boys turned around laughing at the sound that came from you.

Everyone regrouped while talking but everyone suddenly stopped, except for Armin and Sebastian when they all saw where they were at.

"Y/n remember—"

"Jojo don't even do that shit cause I was so fucking scared that night" you said while laughing, reminiscing on the time you got chased down the blocks, all the way to your house by two crackheads when you were with your friends.

It was late at night and didn't want to make much noise. The only thing you guys heard amongst y'all selves were feet's stomping the ground and laughter.

"These two crackheads chased me all the way to my house one time in highschool and they pussy asses got scared and started running too" You started laughing when you heard everyone trying to defend themselves.

"Yes Armin, crackheads are real down here" Michael said.

"You think they still gon be there?" Darius asked walking closer to the same place and looking down the blocks before he shrugged, "Maybe they stopped"

"Aye! Ain't that sunshine?!" Two guys jogged closer to Darius as you shook your head, "Ain't no fucking way them niggas still here!" you said seeing Darius run past you.

"She all yours!" Darius said while running away with the rest of your friends, "When I get my hands on your Darius, you're done fam" you said giggling and started to pick up the pace.

You had seen your sister Shantell in the front with Armin trying not to think too hard about it and just run away from them.

"Sunshine! It's been so long!" The voice sounded closer to you than the last,

"Sebastian boy if you don't fucking run!" you said while laughing, "I was making sure you're not way in the back—"

"Lil boy don't worry bout me and just run" you didn't have to tell him again before he picked up the pace as you did the same and got close to Darius before shoving him making him trip.

"Y/n! Stop that shit!" you could hear Jojo and Michael's laughter from the front as you continued to run with your friends down the blocks.

You got to the last block before your house as you all fell to the floor, panting and trying to catch your breath.

Shantell was holding onto her knees while panting, "Yeah...I'm most definitely...not doing cross country" she said in between breaths making you laugh breathlessly.

"Darius I fucking hate you!" you exclaimed before punching his shoulder as he giggled, "It was fun and funny though right? You can't even lie about that"

"Fun? Ion know bout fun, but funny? Oh definitely cause Armin in the front running like Officer Earll" Shantell said as she cackled, making your laughter follow.

"How Armin run? You gotta do it now Shantell" Sebastian said making everybody pick up their heads,

"I'm running and I'm thinking where the hell y/n at cause her boyfriend up here. So then I look to my left to see Armin like," Shantell paused talking before she did exactly what she saw making Armin the first person to laugh and everybody's followed.

"I am fucking beat, and lowkey damn I ain't know Armin could run that fast," Daniella said as he chuckled.

"And I'm over here tryna make sure Ciara and Sebastian don't stay behind, Sebastian, good but Ciara girl, it's like she adding some class to it while running" Michael nodded his head rapidly in agreement making Jojo and Daniella laugh.

"Ciara always run with some typa class it's even funny...and cute" Michael added a compliment along when he saw Ciara side eyeing him.

"I mean shit we're home already at this point, let's just spend the rest of the night there. I don't wanna go out no more" you said taking one final deep breath before you continued to walk to your house.

You and all your friends went back inside your house since Shantell had her house keys with her.

"Y/n will your mom get mad if we drink?" Ciara asked standing next to Darius cheekily grinning.

You nodded, "I mean, if she comes back and we're knocked out, excluding, Shantell and Sebastian,"

Shantell rolled her eyes making you giggle, "Then she can't really do anything till the next day"

"So is that a yes?" Ciara asked as her hand was slowly reaching up to the cupboard, "Girl yolo" you said grabbing the Hennesy away from her while she grabbed the cups.

"Don't say that I don't love you and y'all better not snitch on me, okay?" Sebastian nodded while Shantell was smiling as she was walking closer to the kitchen. Darius poured some in her mouth along with Sebastian.

"Ouuu that's liquor" Shantell said while squeezing her face together from how strong it was while Armin and your friends laughed.

Shantell placed a kiss on your cheek making you wipe it from how wet your cheek was after, making Armin giggle.

"I like your sister, she's cool" Sebastian said making Shantell smile, "I know right"

Shantell and Sebastian sat down in the couch watching Friday as she pressed her lips together, sustaining a smile that was about to show up on her face when he pulled her in closer with his arm around her.

"Shantell, I was wondering if you'd wanna go to the movies with me?" He asked as Shantell beamed before she nodded, "Would love to, what movie though?"

"Any you wanna watch" Shantell nodded while smiling when she heard your laughter coming from the kitchen, knowing that you had seen the thumbs up she had sent to you in the kitchen.

"Damn Armin! I ain't know you had it like that" you said slightly shoving Armin making some of the drink spill past his lips. Armin had no reaction when he drank it from the shot glasses your mom had up there.

"I think that's enough for me, my stomach burns" Armin said making you laugh before patting his back to go sit down while you put the Hennesy away with the glasses.

All of you sat on the living room floor, Darius already splayed out, dozing off. Not even five minutes later you heard snoring coming from Daniella and saw your sister and Sebastian sound asleep.

Armins breathing was peaceful and quiet, making you smile, placing a peck on his lips before you laid your head on his chest, drifting off to sleep.

——————————
      ❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 444 59
โ๐™ผ๐šข ๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐š› ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š™๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ. ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐š› ๐šœ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š–๐šข ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š๐š‘๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐š•๐šŽ.โž AOT Males...
152K 5.5K 40
๐˜‘๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜• ๐˜’๐˜๐˜™๐˜š๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜๐˜• ๐˜Ÿ ๐˜‰๐˜“๐˜ˆ๐˜Š๐˜’ ๐˜ /๐˜• โคฅ โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ” When Y/n and Jean meet ...
10.7K 451 26
๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ป๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜†๏ฟฝ...
84.9K 3.9K 18
โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พ โคท โ ๐ง๐จ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ, ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ โž โคท๐˜ˆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ง๏ฟฝ...