Washington (Eddie Vedder)

By svedder23

August is a twenty three year old girl living in seattle in 1990 when her friends create a new band. She meet... More

New Flesh - Current Joys
For Emma - Bon Iver
Like Real People Do - Hozier
The Night We Met - Lord Huron
Just Like Heaven - The Cure
I See You - Phoebe Bridgers
Cherry Waves - Deftones
Gold Dust Woman - Fleetwood Mac
Breathe - Taylor Swift
The Waiting - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
Mercy Mercy Me - Marvin Gaye
Back to the Old House - The Smiths
Sleeping By Myself - Eddie Vedder
Here On Out - Dave Matthews Band
Crazy Mary - Pearl Jam
Ceilings - Lizzy McAlpine
I'm Open - Pearl Jam
MTV Unplugged - Pearl Jam
About You - The 1975
Harvest Moon - Neil Young
Up In Arms - Foo Fighters
I will - The beatles
The Music Is You - John Denver
Mailman - Soundgarden
DOA - Foo Fighters
I Need to Know - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
Eddie Vedder - Local H
Smoke Signals - Phoebe Bridgers
Generator - Foo Fighters
Storms - Fleetwood Mac
Magnolia - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
Crash into Me - Dave Matthews Band
Given to Fly - Pearl Jam
Say You Love Me - Fleetwood Mac
Timeless - Taylor Swift
Sparks - Coldplay
You Wreck Me - Tom Petty
Two Ghosts - Harry Styles
Future Days - Pearl Jam
Virginia Moon - Foo Fighters
Drown - The Smashing Pumpkins
Mojo Pin - Jeff Buckley
Long Nights - Eddie Vedder
Not Strong Enough - boygenius
Update
I know It's Over - The Smiths
Feels Like - Gracie Abrams
Release - Pearl Jam
Thank You

3 Libras - A Perfect Circle

112 3 0
By svedder23

MATURE CONTENT

Eddie woke up early with a rocking hangover and walked out to the living area on the bus.

"I need ibuprofen, stat." Eddie joked. Stone looked up from the book he was reading.

"Do you not remember last night?" He asked him.

"No, not really." Eddie said gulping down a glass of water.

"No recollection of telling August that flirting with a girl in the bar was the highlight of your week and she should be worried?" Eddie slammed his glass down and rubbed his temple.

"Fuck, now I do." He said. "Shit." He said before slipping on his docs and running out of the bus to the grocery store right down the road. He got her 3 different bouquets of flowers. He felt so bad he didn't mean it, he just needed her too. He then walked back to the bus to see that Jeff and Dave were now awake too. They all were sitting in the living area.

"Is she still sleeping?" Eddie asked and they nodded. He put the bouquets in a nice arrangement on her bed. He had remembered she told him to sleep in hers so he wouldn't fall climbing up to his. He opened up the curtain to his bunk seeing her fast asleep with Fluff. He pet Fluff and kissed August's cheek.

After a while of sitting there they headed off to the next town, Cedar Hill. Most of the guys had never heard of it.

August woke up around 10 and heard everyone in the front of the bus talking. She climbed down from Eddie's bed and then tried to make it look as best as she could. When she opened her bunk the flowers surprised her.

"I- I'm really sorry." Eddie said as she looked at the flowers.

"This is really sweet, Eddie." She said not meeting his eyes. "But, did you mean what you said?" She asked genuinely.

"August." Eddie said. "Augustine, look at me."After he said that August looked up at him and he placed his arms on the sides of her. "Of course I didn't mean it. I don't know why I said that. I was drunk and upset you weren't there with me. The highlight of my week was picking you up from the airport and having you in my arms again. Not some girl Ill never see again."

"Okay," August mumbled out.

"Augustine, I'm gonna marry you. You might not believe me right now because you're mad at me but I will. I'm gonna provide for you, for us, and our future kids. You just have to trust me." She began to tear up at him.

"I trust you." She said crumbling into him. He wrapped his arms tightly around her soothing her by running his fingers through her hair. "I'm so sorry." She muffled into his chest. He pulled away from the hug.

"Why- why are you sorry?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"I haven't been here for you. I'm not being the best girlfriend right now."

"Stop." Eddie said. August looked up at him with sincere eyes. "You're the best girlfriend ever. Don't say things like that." He said while wrapping his arms around her.

"I love you." She said.

"I love you too. So much." Eddie said. "Come on," Eddie said leading them to the front.

"Good morning." They all said after each other and August repeated it back.

"Are you hungry?" Eddie asked and she shook her head no. She then sat down next to Stone while Eddie was talking to Dave and Jeff.

"Are you better now?" Stone asked her.

"I think so." She replied.

"Good." Stone said and smiled at her.

They pulled into the bar that they would be playing tonight and everyone ate. August went to make sure merch sales were in line and all their amps and cables were set up correctly. She then talked to the manager about financial stuff and she was all ready for the night.

"Is everything good?" Eddie asked when she appeared back stage.

"Yep, you should be all set." She said sitting down. After about an hour it was showtime. August went to her usual spot side stage watching them and making sure everything went smoothly. It was going very well... until porch.

During porch Eddie began to climb the stage.

"What the hell?" August said and looked at the stage to see everyone continuing to play but looking up at Eddie with a look of distraught on their face.

"Stone! What the hell is he doing?" August shouted.

"I- I- I don't know." He said still looking up. He then jumped from the ceiling into the audience, crowd surfing. August let out an exhale as he was pushed back up on the stage. He ran up to her, kissing her hungrily then finished the show.

"Oh hey." Eddie said slipping his arms around August carrying her backstage.

"Oh hey?" She questioned.

"Eddie what the fuck was that?" Stone asked. They all came in with concern and confusion on their faces. August furrowed her eyebrows together and looked at him.

"It looked fun." He shrugged.

"You could've killed yourself." Jeff pointed out.

"Yeah, let's maybe not do that." August said.

"We have already had our fair share of traumas we can't lose you too." Mike said. Eddie looked at August who was looking at her feet. She sensed his eyes on her and she looked up at him.

"We're not saying you have to stop we're just saying be careful." Stone said.

"Okay, okay got it." Eddie said tossing the towel he used to wipe himself off with and left the room. August sighed letting her head hit the wall that was behind her.

"I'll give it 15 minutes before he comes in here crawling for August." Dave said.

"I give it 10 seconds before I'm crawling to him." She said leaving the room and trying to look for him. She looked by the bar and there was no trace of him there. She then was swarmed by about 5 girls.

"Are you the girl he kissed?" One of them asked.

"Who?" August asked confused. "Eddie?"

"Is he the singer?" A different one asked.

"Yes." August said still confused.

"How do you know him?"

"Or what did you do to get backstage?"

"He's my boyfriend." August laughed.

"He's like actually your boyfriend?" August then nodded. "You're dating the singer?"

"Yes." August said still with a confused look on her face.

"How? You? and Him?" The girl said pointing to the stage.

"I- I- uh." August said getting flustered.

"Okay, okay, shows over you guys." Stone said coming out of no where placing his hand on her back.

"You're the guitarist." One said pointing to Stone. "Is she actually dating the singer."

"Yes ladies, now please if you would excuse us." Stone said ushering them away. August had a shocked yet blank look on her face. Stone and her went outside where they found Eddie hiding behind a tree with his curls tucked in a hat.

"You calm him better than I ever can. Please help us." Stone leaned down and whispered into her ear. She nodded and went up to him.

"Hey," She said and he looked up from the ground flashing her his blue eyes.

"Hey," He said stubbing his cigarette out. She got up close to him placing her hands in the back pockets of his black cargo shorts. He raised his eyebrow at her. "What are you trying to do here?" He asked confused.

"Nothin..." She said with a smirk. Eddie ran his fingers through her hair and he leaned down to kiss her. She slowly bit down on his lips and he groaned against her lips.

"Fuck." He exhaled and grabbed her hand leading her inside. He found the one stall bathroom and knocked on in before entering. He locked the door and took off his shirt. He picked August up placing her on the sink counter.

"What you just did outside was insanely hot, Augustine." He said between kisses. She took that as her opportunity to take off her shirt and took off Eddie's hat letting his curls fall. Eddie unzipped her jeans and she kicked those, her shoes, and socks off. She began kissing his collarbone and neck as he tore off his shoes and shorts. He leaned down kissing the inside of her thigh teasing her before hooking his finger through her lace panties and pulling them down. She pulled down his boxers while he unhooked her bra. Soon before she knew it he had entered her. She watched his face as he began to feel for her breast. She had her nails digging into his shoulder and he began to pick up speed.

After he had reached his climax he moved onto kissing and biting down on Augusts neck and breasts. She had started to pump his erection so they were both being pleasured.

After a while they realized they had been in there for a long time and cleaned themselves up and left the bathroom. They had their walk of shame back to the back room.

"Our hairs a mess." She said looking at him.

"Whatever," Eddie shrugged. Mike saw them first and started laughing.

"At least you locked the door this time." Mike said still laughing. Augusts eyes widened and Eddie closed his eyes taking a deep breath.

"What does that mean?" Jeff said looking up from their card game. "Oh," Jeff started to laugh and looked back down at the cards.

"Alright," Dave nodded his head and smirked.

"Oh my god." August hid her face in her hands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 1.1K 42
*COMPLETED* Lily is a california girl about to finish college, dealing with constant anxiety and fear caused by the uncertainty of her future and fin...
14.7K 1.2K 58
BOOK 1 Chris and Stone both love the same woman, Iris, and are caught up in an emotional love triangle. Chris is a hybrid with extraordinary powers w...
8.1K 192 10
When Pearl Jam does a show in Hollywood, Eddie Vedder meets Justine Belloti, a biracial shy college student with a love for music whom he's instantl...
44.7K 1.4K 50
A completely fictitious, made-up story set in an authentic version of 1991, where 21 year old student Sam is awakened by Eddie. Full of smut, band/si...