Forbidden Love [Fem!reader x...

By littleratremy

MEN DNI. DO NOT ADD TO G!P OR FUTA LISTS. MY CHARACTERS ARE /TRANS/ Sporadic Updates!! My stories are LESBIA... More

DISCLAIMER
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
Epilogue
<3 THANK YOU <3

27

491 42 7
By littleratremy

"σ' αγαπώ," I whispered. "I love you so much."

Two Days Later

Isa POV

"You should go talk to her," Dani sighed, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing my back. "She's your sister and she needs you."

"I can't... The last time I did — the last time I tried to comfort her — she made sure I knew that I would never feel what she's feeling. I don't... I don't want her being mad at me forever, so, I can't be the one to check on her."

"Isa..."

"I'm sorry," I shrugged her off and stood up, grabbing my shirt from the chair. "I'm going for a run."

"Isa, wait-!"

I left our room quickly, nearly running down the stairs to get away from her. '[Y/N]'s been so cold to me since Cass was taken...' I paused once outside, letting the cold wind nip at my face. 'She was right though... I've never experienced what she's experiencing right now. And I pray I never will,' As I stepped away from the castle, I glanced back at the building. 'If I was keeping up with my training, this wouldn't have happened. And it won't. Ever. Again.'

First-Person POV

"You should talk to them," Bela commented from the doorway. "You've barely said a word to anyone since that day."

"I'm not leaving her side until she wakes up."

"You don't have to. But you should stop being a dick. Especially to your sibling."

"They will never understand."

"Why do you want them to? Why do you want them to hurt the way you are now? They don't need to experience this pain to be there for their sister... You just have to be willing to let them be here for you."

"...Are you here to see your sister, or scold me?"

"Multitasking," Bela whispered next to me before sighing. "She wouldn't want you to act like this — especially not to Isa."

"DON'T-! Isa died years ago. That's just a reincarnation... Isa will never come back. I can't lose Cass like that too."

"If you're not careful... You'll lose two Isas while trying to heal from what happened to Cass."

I went silent after that, looking away from the bed — away from Cassandra and Bela. 'What if Isa heard that?' My gaze shifted to the door in fear, relief washing over me when I noticed the hallway was empty still. 'Who am I kidding? Just because that's a reincarnation, doesn't mean hearing that won't upset them.'

'You're adorable trying to figure this out,' A voice laughed in my head. 'It's simple; A coping mechanism. You didn't have to do it when Isa died the first time, because you knew they would be reincarnated.'

'Who are you?'

'The only reason you're pushing them away is because you know that if Cassandra dies, she won't be reborn-.'

"SHUT UP!" I panted heavily before noticing Bela's shocked and nervous face. "...Don't follow me."

I left in a hurry as tears stung my eyes. 'No,' I told myself. 'Cass will have an afterlife — a chance at rebirth. She-she has to.' Before I knew it, I was outside, narrowly avoiding the fireball that raced around the castle. My eyes widened when it collided with a tree, the snow falling and extinguishing the flames. 'Isa!' I raced to the tree, my heart pounding against my chest as I dropped to my knees next to them. 'What happened?!'

Steam rolled off their body as the snow cooled them, making it easier to pick them up. 'They weren't kidding when they said they could get hot enough to bother me,' I winced at the heat rolling off them. '...Are they this upset because of me? Did I make them lose focus and crash?' Once inside, I carried them to their room, ignoring Daniela's questions as I rushed Isa to the bathroom.

"[Y/N]!"

"What?!" I growled, glaring over my shoulder. 'She can't lose them again, I know, but with Cass gone... I can't seem to control my emotions.'

Daniela shook her head as tears rolled down her cheeks. "...Never mind..."

"Dani, wait..." I sighed in defeat when she left, sitting Isa against the bathtub and running cold water. "You're who Isa needs the most right now... Someone physically cold..."

'Keep this up, and you'll lose everyone.'

'WHO ARE YOU?!'

'You know me,' The voice mused. 'All you have to do is think.'

'...Think?' I shook the thoughts away and focused on Isa. 'How about I think about making sure my sibling is okay!?'

'Isa will be fine. But, be my guest.'

One Day Later

"Hey," Bela whispered, gently shaking me awake. "Isa finally woke up. Do you want to see them?"

My eyes fluttered open, fresh tears falling as I stared at Cassandra. "...Yeah..."

"I'll be right back."

A few minutes later, Isa sat next to me and cleared their throat. "You wanted to see me?"

"Yeah..." I breathed and sat up, turning to hug them. "I'm so sorry, Isa. You didn't deserve anything that I said to you—."

"It's okay," They muttered, planting a kiss on my head. "Cass still hasn't woken up... I'd react the same way if I was in your shoes. If this was Dani or, gods forbid, Costin... I wouldn't be able to eat, drink, or sleep until they woke up. I get it — not entirely, but I do. You're right, I don't know what you're feeling — the pain — but I still want to be here for you. You're my big sister."

"Awe," Cassandra rasped, making me jolt away from Isa. "Don't stop the sibling bonding because I woke up."

"Shut up," I laughed through tears.

"I'll go get everyone," Isa said with a smile, clasping a hand with Cassandra's. "Welcome back."

"How long was I out?"

"Long enough for your girlfriend to nearly kill me."

"A few days," I rolled my eyes. "...But they're not wrong... I was so lost without you."

"I'm right here," Cassandra whispered as I cupped her cheeks. "Get in bed."

"Your family will be here!"

"You're warm! I need your body heat!"

"It gets a lot hotter during that," I giggled after I was sure Isa was gone, climbing into bed with Cassandra. "But that's waiting until after you're healed."

"I'm fine," Cassandra promised and nuzzled into my neck. "What happened while I was unconscious?"

"...Uh-."

"Isa collided — head first, might I add — with a tree while on fire," Hunter mused from the door before letting everyone in. "Hope you weren't planning on going to sleep again?"

"Nah," Cassandra smiled as Costin reached for her. "Alright, come here, little one."

Once Costin was in Cassandra's arms, she shifted and placed him between us — giving her an extra amount of heat. I smiled when he clutched her dress and buried his face against her, noticing the way his veins began glowing. 'He's trying to warm her up, how sweet.'

Cassandra held him close while resting her head on my shoulder, listening to the stories people had to tell. Costin stayed quiet the entire time, making me glance at him on occasion. 'He must've been worried about Isa too,' I ran my fingers through his hair. 'The curse of having a supernatural family. Something will always scare you when you're young.'

"Auntie," Costin whispered and sat up. "Warm?"

"Yes, thank you, Slugger," Cassandra laughed, making him smile.

"Mommy! I did it!"

Hunter smiled at his outburst. "Yes, you did it, baby boy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 574 45
All she wanted was her sister. Her protector. Her family. The one who left her. After seeking out Mother Miranda, they work to prepare the ceremony a...
21.5K 713 13
A book full of stories about the Re8 women: Donna Beneviento Alcina Dimitrescu Bela Dimitrescu Cassandra Dimitrescu Daniela Dimitrescu I will...
36.2K 1.1K 17
Lilith was Lady Dimitrescu's personal maid, but as it always is when you work close to a beautiful, stunning tall vampire Lady, you develop a crush a...
4.4K 259 7
Driven by an unwavering determination, Mother Miranda embarked on an arduous quest spanning years, consumed by her desire to resurrect her beloved da...