His Desired Possession

By authorshining

" Oh fuck!!" "Little one, I don't think it suits a baby to curse." " Hey!! Who are you calling little? I am... More

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION
Prologue
Sassy Kashish Sharma💁
dangerous ⚠️
New York ✈️
CEO'S unexpected encounter 🙂
Closeness ❤️
Celebration gone wrong🥳
Cycle breaker 🤧
Accusation⚡
Apologizing, Reconciliation, and Guilt❤️
kiss me 💋
Ignited desires 🔥
The punishment🔥
Fierce kitten☠️☠️
Passionate night (18+)❤️
passionate morning intimacy🔥
Confusion and doubt 🧐
dilemma 😥
The enchanting forest surprise
The dark secrets ⚡
Dirty hands ⚡
difficult decision ⚡
😲 shock
Hate⚡
Night ✨
Scared kashish
Antonio's end on the way
lost her ⚡
twist of fate ✴️
plan successful
Meeting again ❤️
confrontation
End ❤️
epilogue
bonus chapter ❤️
New book 📖

Proofs and bracelet 💫

3.1K 185 7
By authorshining

AARON'S POV-

"What the hell happened?" I asked, sitting beside her and placing my hand on her shoulder. Deep down, I already knew what was coming next.

Is she paralyzed?

She looked at me as if I were some kind of monster.

"Kashish?" She snapped out of her daze and whispered, almost inaudibly. "Can I ask you something?"

I nodded, assuring her, "Speak your mind."

She took a deep breath and said, "Come closer."

What the hell is wrong with her?

I nodded and obliged, but she rolled her eyes and pulled me even closer, so close that our faces were almost touching.

She scrutinized my face and glared at me angrily.

"You're the same cycle breaker I met seven years ago, am I right?" she asked, raising her eyebrows, while I smiled and nodded.

So, Sleeping Beauty finally woke up.

"Why should I believe you?" I looked at her, confused.

"Huh?" I replied.

"Show me some proof. I don't trust strangers," she said, even though she spent the entire night in my room, on my bed, and still referred to me as a stranger. What the actual fuck is wrong with her?

"I don't have any proof," I shrugged, rolling my eyes, and stood up to freshen up, as it was already late. However, she grabbed my leg.

"Let go," I spoke sternly, but she shook her head and insisted, "I need proof."

"I don't have a single piece of evidence," I replied, shrugging, and headed towards the bathroom with a smile.

She behaves like such a child!

KASHISH'S POV:

Yesterday, I was ecstatic about being hired as a permanent employee and ended up drinking a bit too much. Hehe.

Well, thanks to this grumpy CEO who helped me. But what shocked me was that he turned out to be the same jerk I met years ago. How could I forget him? I am such a bitch!

I sat on the floor, just observing him complete his chores. Basically, I wouldn't leave until he gave me some proof. Hehe, I'm enjoying disturbing him.

"Kashish, get up and change. Your clothes are on the bed," he said, turning towards me, already dressed in his office attire. I huffed in response.

"Proofs," I stubbornly demanded.

He sighed and approached me with his arms crossed over his chest. I smiled at him, flashing my cutest smile!

"Well, I guess I have one. Need to find it. I'll show you later," he said, and I shrugged.

"Don't act like a kid."

Damn! He looks hot when he's angry. Shit! No, Kashish, not him.

He went to his cupboard and started rummaging through it. What is he doing?

"Hey, mister, what are you doing?" I asked, confused, but he didn't respond. After a while, he came back to me with something in his hand.

He sat beside me, took my left hand, and looked at me with his fist closed, smiling. That smile! Stop blushing, bitch!

"This," he opened his fist, revealing a small bracelet. It was mine! The one I lost years ago. He had kept it.

I looked at him, and he stood up.

"I found it, but you were gone. So instead of throwing it away, I kept it. Who knew I would meet that brat again?" he shrugged and walked away, smiling, while I watched him disappear.

Then my gaze shifted to the bracelet, and a smile formed on my lips. He kept it! I giggled.

"Not bad, Mr. Knight."

IN THE CAR:

Finally, I found myself in his car as he dropped me off at home. We had an important meeting that day, and I needed my bag with the files.

"Go and grab the files quickly," he instructed. I immediately nodded and rushed to get the files.

After finishing, I came out and saw him waiting for me.

"Let's go," I said, and he nodded.

While in the car, something crossed my mind.

"Mr. Knight, can you drop me off a bit away from the company? I don't want everyone to start assuming things when they see me arriving with you," I said, looking at him, causing him to furrow his brows.

"Do you really think so?" he asked skeptically. I nodded and quickly added, "Please."

He complied with my request just as my mom called at the same time.

"Is it your mom?" he asked, and I nodded. Excusing myself, I explained to her why I hadn't called her the previous day. Of course, I conveniently left out the part where I hugged him.

After the call, he dropped me off, and I made my way to the department, only to find Aria glaring at Leo.

I narrowed my eyes. What was going on?

"Good morning, Mr. Anderson," I greeted him, and he nodded back with a smile.

"Ms. Sharma, come quickly to the meeting hall. The meeting is about to start," he said, leaving while shooting a glare at Aria.

"What happened?" I asked Aria, but she just shrugged and said, "He was irritating her."

"What did he do?"

"Nothing. He just checked my files and said he made a wrong decision in hiring me. Huh? Idiot!" she vented, then headed to the hall.

"Hey, wait!" I ran after her, and we both made our way to the meeting hall.

Entering the hall, I noticed that the Black executives were sitting on one side, while our team occupied the other. I quickly took a seat in the middle, and Aria sat in her assigned spot.

After some time, Mr. Knight, Mr. Antonio Black, and Mr. Anderson entered the room.

To my surprise, Mr. Anderson sat right beside Aria with a smirk on his lips, and she glared back at him.

What's going on?

"Good morning, everyone," both CEOs greeted, and we responded in kind.

After a brief introduction, Mr. Knight pointed at me to begin the presentation.

I felt a bit nervous since it was my first time presenting at a conference.

"Good morning, everyone. As you all know, the upcoming construction project is a significant one, and I would like to present our strategy. I hope you all find it impressive," I said.

I displayed the presentation, and they all watched, nodding along. However, I couldn't help but feel the weight of two pairs of eyes on me.

Aaron Knight!

Antonio Black!

What the hell?

When I finished, I started explaining the strategy, and as I concluded, I received a round of applause.

I sat back in my seat, and Aria gave me a thumbs-up.

I glanced at Mr. Knight-I don't know why. Maybe I expected him to at least nod in acknowledgment.

But when I looked at him, his gaze gave me an unknown... What?

Why was he staring at me like a creep?

"This was an excellent presentation, Aaron, I must say. After all, it was delivered by one of the most beautiful girls," I heard Mr. Black say, narrowing my eyes at him.

Has he gone nuts?

"Talented, Antonio," Mr. Knight's voice grew angrier.

Now what's wrong with him? All the guys seem to have gone nuts. They were glaring at each other, and tension filled the room.

"Keep your mind on your work," Mr. Knight snapped.

"You're right. We have a lot of work to finish," Antonio retorted, smirking. I don't know why, but his words made me feel sick to my stomach.

"Can we get back to work?" Leo intervened, and I let out a sigh of relief as they both ceased their confrontation. What was that all about?

HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER.. PLEASE VOTE GUYS 🥺
AND COMMENT TOO❤️

THAT REALLY MOTIVATES A LOT❤️

IF POSSIBLE PLEASE SHARE MY BOOK ❤️

THANK YOU🤧❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 2.8K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
15.1K 308 57
Two broken souls in the midst of a crazy world. Two souls running away from their past. There was no light at the end of the tunnel. The tunnel was c...
2.1M 65.1K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
6.8K 395 22
"No darling, it looks horrible" he said with the calm voice. I instantly felt my cheeks get warmer. 'Emma have a grip on yourself. Why are you blush...