His Desired Possession

Av authorshining

" Oh fuck!!" "Little one, I don't think it suits a baby to curse." " Hey!! Who are you calling little? I am... Mer

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION
Prologue
Sassy Kashish Sharma💁
dangerous ⚠️
New York ✈️
CEO'S unexpected encounter 🙂
Closeness ❤️
Celebration gone wrong🥳
Proofs and bracelet 💫
Accusation⚡
Apologizing, Reconciliation, and Guilt❤️
kiss me 💋
Ignited desires 🔥
The punishment🔥
Fierce kitten☠️☠️
Passionate night (18+)❤️
passionate morning intimacy🔥
Confusion and doubt 🧐
dilemma 😥
The enchanting forest surprise
The dark secrets ⚡
Dirty hands ⚡
difficult decision ⚡
😲 shock
Hate⚡
Night ✨
Scared kashish
Antonio's end on the way
lost her ⚡
twist of fate ✴️
plan successful
Meeting again ❤️
confrontation
End ❤️
epilogue
bonus chapter ❤️
New book 📖

Cycle breaker 🤧

3.2K 193 25
Av authorshining

AARON'S POV-

"Where are we going??" she asked me with her curious and adorable eyes.

How can someone be so darn cute??

"To my place," I replied. She nodded, a perfect "O" forming with her mouth.

A wide smile spread across her face as she bombarded me with another question, "Is your home big??"

"Yes," I replied.

"How big??" she giggled, and I couldn't help but smile back.

"Very big," I responded.

"Wow, that's impressive," she exclaimed.

We fell into a comfortable silence as I drove, stealing glances at her every couple of minutes. After about half an hour, we arrived at my home.

"Get up. Let's go. You need to rest, or you'll feel sick," I said, turning towards her. However, I sighed when I saw her fast asleep.

I wanted to wake her up, but she looked like an angel. I smiled and stared at her for a few minutes before finally stepping out of the car. I went to her side and gently picked her up, carrying her to my room.

I was about to leave when she grabbed my hand and sat up, rubbing her eyes.

"Don't go," she yawned. I sat beside her, tucking a few strands of hair behind her ear.

"Why not?" I asked, but her next move took me by surprise. She jumped and sat on my lap, wrapping her arms around me. I instinctively held her waist tightly to keep her from falling.

Damn these hormones!

"You're sooo handsome," she giggled, her fingers tracing patterns on my face.

I closed my eyes, feeling something I shouldn't have felt.

She's dangerous.

"You should sleep," I whispered, caressing her cheeks.

"You know, I feel like I've seen you somewhere before, but where??" she suddenly asked, a smile forming on her lips.

"Have we met before??" she asked, but I remained silent.

My little one.

"Yes, little one."

"That sounds sexy," she giggled, leaning closer to my face. Her breath brushed against my skin, making it harder to suppress my desires.

"Kashish, sleep," I said sternly, and she pouted. I gently laid her back on the bed and covered her with a duvet. She looked at me with a cute smile.

Damn you, little vixen!

"Good night," I said, about to leave, but she pulled me back. I almost fell on top of her, but I managed to steady myself.

This girl!

"Sleep with me," she pleaded, biting her lip.

I was going to refuse, but she insisted, and I finally gave in.

She's going to be the death of me tomorrow!

I took off my blazer, socks, and watch. I unbuttoned the top two buttons of my shirt and lay beside her, keeping a respectable distance between us.

But what she did next shocked me to the core. She hugged me, resting her head on my chest, her legs entangled with mine, and her arms wrapped around me.

Okay, I surrender!

I hugged her back and kissed her forehead.

You're not making it easy, baby!

THE NEXT MORNING -

AUTHOR'S POV-

Sunrays streamed into the room as the wind blew, causing the curtains to sway gently. Two bodies were tangled on the bed-Kashish and Aaron.

Kashish slept peacefully, holding him close, and Aaron mirrored her tranquillity.

All of a sudden, her eyes flickered open, her hands instinctively exploring his body. "Hmm... so damn soft!" she murmured, inadvertently rousing him from his sleep.

"Wait... soft? No, it's hard!" she muttered, her eyes widening as she realised the truth. Hastily, she pulled away from him, panic and disbelief etched on her face.

"What the hell? Mr. Knight? What the fuck am I doing here?!" she shouted, jolting him awake as well.

"Why are you awake so early?" he grumbled, yawning and looking utterly oblivious to her confusion. Why was he acting as if she belonged here?

"What the actual fuck do you mean by 'awake'? This ain't my goddamn home! How did I end up here? In your room? In your bed?!" she hollered, and he smirked, sitting up.

"Wasn't it you who was so eager to be in my room?" Her eyes widened at his words, a mixture of shock and disbelief coursing through her veins. She was taken aback for a moment, her hand instinctively rising to touch him, but she swiftly slapped his hand away.

"Don't you dare touch me! How could you touch me like that? Oh my god, I wanted my first time to be with a handsome man, but..." she trailed off, only to be interrupted by his furrowed brows. "Am I not goddamn handsome?"

She looked at him with a pout, her lips quivering. "Okay, you're handsome, but I wanted my first time to be with someone who gives a shit. But..."

"Am I not fucking caring?" he asked again, cutting her off.

This time angrily!!

She rolled her eyes, her head shaking vehemently. "What the hell! I had to fucking deal with your tantrums all night long, and you have the audacity to say I'm not caring?"

"You're just a rich brat," she spat out, as if venting to a friend. But as she caught a glimpse of his cold expression, the gravity of her words hit her like a punch to the gut. She immediately jumped up and dashed to the other side of the room.

"You wait! You're a goddamn brat too, and you dare call me one?" he chased after her, but she managed to slip away, screaming, "You're nothing but a fucking brat! Go to fucking hell!"

"What the actual fuck! You're in for it now, Ms. Sharma!" he bellowed, determinedly pursuing her. In their frantic chase, their balance faltered, and she inadvertently landed on his chest.

Their eyes locked, and in that moment, an undeniable connection sparked between them. They became lost in the intensity of their gaze.

She swallowed hard, her body tensing, and as she prepared to extricate herself from the situation, his grip tightened around her waist, bringing their noses dangerously close.

"What did you just say?" he growled, swiftly turning her over so that she was now pinned beneath him.

"I said you're not caring," she replied with a pout, her eyes defiant.

"Say it again," he challenged, a wicked smirk playing on his lips.

Rolling her eyes, she mustered a sarcastic tone, her voice dripping with seduction, "Oh, baby, you are so not fucking caring."

For a fleeting moment, it felt as if they were already a couple, their chemistry undeniable.

"Well, I ain't letting go until you say I'm caring," he whispered huskily, the smirk on his face growing wider.

She defiantly rolled her eyes, her lips curving into a challenging smile. "I won't," she declared with determination.

"Let's see who comes out on top," he taunted, his fingers pinching her waist, causing her to gasp in surprise.

"Say it..." he urged, but she shook her head adamantly, denying him the satisfaction.

Arching an eyebrow, he trailed his fingertips along her waist, his touch sending shivers down her spine. She audibly swallowed, her heartbeat quickening as a mixture of desire and resistance battled within her.

"Leave me alone, you jerk!" she exclaimed, frustration lacing her voice, but his smirk remained firmly in place. Ignoring her protest, his hands boldly explored her thighs, caressing from the upper to the midsection. The sensations ignited a fire within her, and though she struggled to maintain control, it became increasingly difficult.

"Ahh..." a moan escaped her lips as his fingers tightened their grip on her thighs. Overwhelmed by the rush of pleasure and her own embarrassment, she swiftly pushed him away, desperately seeking distance.

"Damn!" she cursed under her breath, her frustration evident. Meanwhile, he laid there, an infuriating smirk etched on his face, relishing in the effect he had on her.

"Say it, little one," he persisted, refusing to relent.

"I am not your little one," she shot back, her voice laced with defiance.

"You are," he retorted with certainty, a touch of possessiveness colouring his tone.

In an instant, a realisation dawned upon her, and her eyes widened with newfound clarity, leaving him bewildered by her sudden change in demeanour.

"Cycle breaker!" she exclaimed, her words laced with determination and a hint of rebellion, breaking free from the pattern they had fallen into.

From next week will update twice or thrice a week...

SO WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?🤧

HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR MORE CHAPTERS. ❤️

AND PLEASE FOLLOW TOO. ❤️

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

15.1K 308 57
Two broken souls in the midst of a crazy world. Two souls running away from their past. There was no light at the end of the tunnel. The tunnel was c...
161K 2.6K 12
He was rude, arrogant, aggressive, ruthless and dominating Mafia Boss, a frightening man. The whole world was under his feet. Nobody had ever dared t...
383K 12.3K 31
They pooped together, They dressed together, celebrated birthdays together gone to school together and so much more. He was her pillow, She was his B...
8.4M 199K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...