His Desired Possession

By authorshining

" Oh fuck!!" "Little one, I don't think it suits a baby to curse." " Hey!! Who are you calling little? I am... More

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION
Prologue
Sassy Kashish Sharma💁
dangerous ⚠️
New York ✈️
CEO'S unexpected encounter 🙂
Closeness ❤️
Cycle breaker 🤧
Proofs and bracelet 💫
Accusation⚡
Apologizing, Reconciliation, and Guilt❤️
kiss me 💋
Ignited desires 🔥
The punishment🔥
Fierce kitten☠️☠️
Passionate night (18+)❤️
passionate morning intimacy🔥
Confusion and doubt 🧐
dilemma 😥
The enchanting forest surprise
The dark secrets ⚡
Dirty hands ⚡
difficult decision ⚡
😲 shock
Hate⚡
Night ✨
Scared kashish
Antonio's end on the way
lost her ⚡
twist of fate ✴️
plan successful
Meeting again ❤️
confrontation
End ❤️
epilogue
bonus chapter ❤️
New book 📖

Celebration gone wrong🥳

3.3K 210 16
By authorshining

AARON'S POV-

The following day, I entered the office with a whirlwind of emotions. Kashish's presence had awakened something deep within me, a feeling that had long been dormant. Yet, I knew I had to push those emotions aside. She was young, and I couldn't allow myself to indulge in them.

Determined to distract myself, I focused on my work, burying the thoughts of Kashish deep within the recesses of my mind. But the more I tried to ignore them, the more they intensified. I needed a way to suppress these newfound desires that threatened to consume me.

A week had passed since our last encounter, it was finally the day of eliminations. I had to choose five interns to move forward. As I reviewed the documents of each intern, I was both shocked and delighted to see that Kashish had made an indelible impression on me with her exceptional work. A smile formed on my lips as I perused her files.

Truly, she was a masterpiece.

Finally, after going through all the candidates, I made my way to the hall where the interns anxiously awaited their fate.

"Good morning sir," everyone greeted, and in return, received a nod from me.

My eyes scanned the room, searching for a particular individual until they settled on Kashish, who sat with a confident air about her. Our gazes met briefly, but she quickly averted her eyes.

Why did she look away?

Deciding to set aside my curiosity, I began, "You have all shown exceptional performance, but, unfortunately, we can only select five interns to move forward."

Silence enveloped the room, as everyone braced themselves for the announcement.

"I am pleased to announce the names of the selected interns: Amira Rodriguez, Ashley Maddison, Aria Watson, Kashish Sharma, and Chris Salmon."

A round of applause followed, and soon, the interns dispersed after expressing their gratitude.

Yet, my thoughts remain fixated on Kashish. Perhaps a visit to the club tonight would help clear my mind.

Returning to my cabin, I dialled Leo, my closest friend.

"What's up, bro?" he answered cheerfully.

"Let's go to a club tonight. I need to refresh myself," I suggested.

"Refresh? Who's been bothering you?" he chuckled, a knowing tone in his voice.

"Just be there at 10," I replied, ending the call before waiting for his response.

Later that night...

After finishing my work, I changed into more casual attire in the attached room of my cabin and drove to the club. The music was loud, the crowd immersed in their own enjoyment. As I searched for Leo, I spotted him sipping his martini at the bar.

"Hey, you finally made it," he said as we shared a hug. I settled onto the couch beside him, observing the people dancing and revelling in the pulsating beats.

"So, will you tell me what's been happening?" Leo asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Is it necessary?" I countered, raising an eyebrow of my own. He chuckled, a mischievous smirk on his face.

"I'm your best friend, Aaron. I might already know, but I want to hear it from you," he insisted.

"What is it then?" I inquired, curious about how he had gathered any information.

"Kashish Sharma, twenty-three years old, Indian nationality..." Leo began, and my eyes widened. How did he know? "Stop! Fine, yes," I interrupted, conceding defeat.

He chuckled, saying, "Anyone can see that you're falling for her. I did a bit of research too."

"I don't want to involve her in my affairs. You know the BLACKS are causing trouble, and if they find out about her, she'll be targeted. Plus, she's much younger than me."

I let out a sigh, knowing deep down that we could never be together. Our lifestyles are just too different to match.

He grinned and said, "How long will you hold back? She's got all the qualities of a badass mafia queen. And her work is top-notch. As for Antonio, we'll handle him. And the age difference? It's no big deal."

Not wanting to argue further, I simply nodded. We sat there sipping our drinks when suddenly I heard him exclaim, "What the heck!"

I narrowed my eyes and followed his gaze, only to witness a scene I probably shouldn't have seen. Kashish was dancing on top of a table, drink in hand, while others cheered.

"Oh man, your girl is wild!" he chuckled, but I wasn't in the mood for amusement.

"Aaron, go take care of her," I nodded, quickly making my way toward her.

That girl, I tell you! All the guys were mesmerised by her. And who could blame them? She was rocking a sexy black dress with a plunging neckline and a thigh-high slit.

I pushed past the crowd and approached her, pulling her close to me.

She stumbled and landed against my chest, immediately shouting, "Who the hell pulled me? I'll kick their ass!"

"Shut up! What were you doing on the table?" I snapped angrily, and she looked at me with those innocent doe eyes.

She giggled and retorted, "Grumpy old man."

What? Me? Grumpy? Old man? What the hell!

"Me?" I asked, and she nodded.

I led her to a quieter spot and sat her down on a couch. She pouted, staring at me.

"Hey boss, how are you?" she asked, giggling and making me roll my eyes. Honestly, I couldn't understand a word she said.

"I don't care what you said. What were you doing back there?" I asked again.

"Don't you have eyes, idiot? I was dancing," she sassily replied, and my best friend burst into laughter.

"Watch your language," I said, my anger tinged with amusement.

"You yelled at me?" she hiccuped, widening both our eyes.

"Stop," I pleaded, but it was too late.

"You yelled at me! You're so mean! I'm going to tell my parents, and they'll punish you!" she started crying loudly. I quickly sat down and hugged her tightly, but her sobs didn't subside.

What the hell! I felt awful for shouting at her. She was crying because of me.

If it would be someone else, she would be deep down earth because I am not those people who does all the pampering shit, but for her...

Oh, my baby!

"Stop crying, sweetheart," I whispered, gently rubbing her back.

After a while, she pulled away and sat there, folding her legs.

Damn! Her gorgeous, milky-white thighs were an absolute killer. She looked like a freaking goddess, man.

"Why the hell are you here?" I asked, my eyes shifting from the beer sitting there to her, and then back.

She smirked at me, making me scowl, and without a second thought, she grabbed the beer and chugged it down like a champ.

"Holy fucking shit!" Leo burst into laughter again, and I shot him a death glare.

"Shut the fuck up!" I snapped at him before turning my angry gaze towards her, but keeping my voice soft. "Don't drink anymore, you're already out of control."

"I'm here 'cause of you," she said, bursting into laughter, which only made my confusion grow deeper.

Me? What the fuck?

"How?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"You made me a permanent employee. I'm celebrating, man. Let me fucking celebrate," she exclaimed.

"Let's fucking celebrate tonight!" she shouted, ready to bolt, but I caught her right away.

"You ain't fucking going anywhere," I declared, determination in my voice.

"I fucking am," she retorted.

"Let's see, baby," I smirked, and before she could react, I swooped her up into my arms. To my surprise, instead of being freaked out, she just giggled.

"Aeroplane!" I chuckled, loving her playful attitude.

Finally, we were in my car, and I kept asking for her address, repeatedly like a broken record.

"What if you end up killing me?" she asked, squinting her eyes and pouting.

"Don't know about me, but you sure as hell are killing me, sweetheart," I mumbled to myself.

She giggled and asked, "How?"

"Your address?" I pressed, trying to get a straight answer.

She pouted for a moment but eventually gave in, telling me her address. But wait! She gave me an address in India.

"I'm asking where the fuck you live in New York," I clarified, feeling a mix of frustration and amusement.

"I dunno," she giggled, snatching my phone and playing around with it like a damn kid.

Damn it! Looks like I'm taking her to my own damn place.

"Alright, brace yourself for the shitstorm you're gonna unleash on me," I sighed, starting the car and heading home.

She's gonna be the death of me tomorrow, no doubt about it.

THE NIGHT IS GONNA BE LONG I GUESS!! 😂😂

HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER. PLEASE SHARE THE BOOK, VOTE AND ALSO COMMENT.

IT GIVES A LOT OF MOTIVATION. THANK YOU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 65.7K 48
"Then what will I get in return?" Darius closed onto her, his mouth near her ears as his palm held her both hands together stopping the angel from fl...
383K 12.3K 31
They pooped together, They dressed together, celebrated birthdays together gone to school together and so much more. He was her pillow, She was his B...
892K 8.8K 7
Warning‼️This book contains abtruse topics such as Dark love, Abuse, Violence etc. You have been warned. "I thought after 3months of dealing with m...
433K 7.8K 50
"You think I don't have control over you?" He asked darkly while looking at me like he could rip me to pieces. I stared at him with fear, "I-" "Ever...