But What did the Novelist do...

Bởi Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 然而小说家又做错了什么 Author: Li Han Summary: Qingchi Lianyang fell in love at first sight. So he cr... Xem Thêm

But what did the novelist do wrong?
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107: End
109: Extra: after the change of the leader
110: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (1)
111: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (2)
112: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (End)
113: Extra: four years after the deal expires

108: Extra: military and police Dazai world

22 0 0
Bởi Spinfoxie

Chapter 108: Extra: military and police Dazai world

    Osamu Dazai, twenty-two years old.

    Four years ago, he was recommended by the Supernatural Secret Service Division to enter a special department of the military and police force.

    How special is it?

    Captain, Osamu Dazai.

    Deputy team, Osamu Dazai.

    Team member, Osamu Dazai.

    This is a department created especially for him.

    The mission of this army is neither to maintain social order, nor to eradicate evil, but simply because Osamu Dazai doesn't want to be a mafia anymore, lacks a job, and doesn't like places with many rules, and then it was born.

    It is said that after the proposal appeared, the officials who approved it, even Osamu Dazai himself, were silent after seeing it.

    "Actually, I can go to the detective agency with Oda Saku, Ango."

    Holding that incredible proposal, his proud mind was empty at the moment.

    What kind of mind can come up with such a proposal and make it a reality. As expected, the Supernatural Secret Service Division.

    The proposer of this proposal, genius planner Ango Sakaguchi slowly shook his head.

    "No, Dazai, you don't want to."

    As an armed detective agency in the dusk of the three quarters, it is enough to have Oda Sakunosuke who can predict the future and has excellent physical skills, and there is no need for a mental trainer!

    Let's give the Ability and Secret Service Section a chance to survive during the day!

    God knows how much energy their secret service department spent on the birth of this unit. If this matter is stuck here with Dazai Osamu, Chief Farmer will kill him!

    Osamu Dazai stared at Ango Sakaguchi, and Ango Sakaguchi stared at Osamu Dazai.

    One hesitated to speak, and the other almost knelt down to sing about his difficulties.

    Fortunately, in the end, Osamu Dazai agreed.

    On the same day, he received a full set of spring, summer, autumn and winter military uniforms, plus a car and a house. The Secret Service was afraid that he would run away, and even bought the unused third floor under the detective agency, and gave it to Osamu Dazai, no, to this newly established one. Secret forces serve as active bases.

    Osamu Dazai has a leisurely job every day. He says he is a military police officer, but he does detective work. The Secret Service Division throws a bunch of commissions for him to choose from. He does what he likes and throws the ones he doesn’t like to the detective agency upstairs. The monthly kpi for piecework, and the rest of the working hours he will do as he pleases.

    Regardless of whether the financial department of the Military Police Department is willing or not, Osamu Dazai himself is very satisfied with this job anyway.

    The only downside is...he works twenty days a month, and then rushes to get results in the last week, which is a bit expensive.

    After all, I had to spend my private money to entrust the detective agency upstairs for help, which was a bit beyond my means.

    So the Armed Detective Agency opened up a new business for him - renting out temporary partners.

    At the end of each month, the unused Oda Sakunosuke, Kunikida Doppo, and Nakajima Atsushi are thrown away to neighbors for use.

    By the way, Osamu Dazai personally likes the first one best, because the first one will always do most of the work for him.

    The second one is generally forced to help with most of the work.

    The third one is a new member. Osamu Dazai picked it up from the detective agency when he was shopping, and it is the same as the second one.

    The third child complained a lot when he heard that Osamu Dazai was actually a military policeman and that he was skipping work at the detective agency every day.

    Life is like this, flat, but very good, like a glass of iced lemonade, sweet and sour.

    Although there were some small twists and turns, for example, the child picked up was actually a tiger worth 7 billion. A combination of large international organizations came to Yokohama, a small city, to try to burn, kill, and loot (?, the upstairs detective agency and the former mafia leader Being poisoned at the same time, etc.

    Until one day.

    On the streets of Yokohama, a monster that looks like it came out of a myth appeared. That thing's head is facing the sky, its huge feet are stepping on the ground, its body is surrounded by hundreds of meters, and the thunder-like spots are its exhaled gas, which is constantly burning the world and everything on earth.

    This disaster appeared without warning, no less than Huang Ba Tu and Warcraft Jig a few years ago.

    Osamu Dazai had this premonition that the world was going to be destroyed for the second time.

    Maybe... this time it's true.

    Because the only person in this city who has the potential to solve this catastrophe, Gravity makes Chuya Nakahara, is far away in Italy.

    Osamu Dazai stood on the tallest building in Yokohama, looking up at this monster.

    People close to him are already waiting to die. No one thinks that they can escape the erosion of this monster. It is better to be more relaxed before death, so as not to die in a panic and panting. Not reconciled, the heroes who protect the city are rushing past like mayflies shaking trees.

    It's useless, even if it is the divine skill of Nakajima Atsushi who is a tiger and Ryunosuke Akutagawa who is a beast, it is no more than a flying ant in front of it.

    This is a terrifying power far beyond this world.

    Its appearance brought this world very close to the end of the legend.

    He was about to die, with this world, but Osamu Dazai couldn't laugh.

    For the first time in his life, when he was about to die, his heart was not longing, but unwilling.

    don't want to die.

    I don't want this world to be destroyed...

    Oda Tsukuru's novel has just been sent for awards, and he said that after the book launch, he wants to invite Dazai and Ango to drink.

    But Osamu Dazai was helpless.

    His invalidation ability must touch the source of the ability, but the current situation is that if he wants to get close, Osamu Dazai will definitely be blown up by the wind and crushed by its action before he gets close to the monster Buildings shredded.

    Osamu Dazai's windbreaker and hair rustled in the wind.

    His iris pupils reflected the black doom.

    When all living beings were waiting to die, Osamu Dazai saw a dazzling white.

    He seemed to be an innocent person passing by in the alley next door, wearing a white windbreaker, his white hair was disheveled by the wind, it was pure white snow in the ink, facing the monster, he was as small as a mantis holding a car.

    But—

    Osamu Dazai clearly saw that the man just stood there, and then took his hand out of his pocket. The monster flinched and disappeared into a fist-sized white light like a bird meeting its natural enemy.

    The whole process takes no more than three seconds.

    If it weren't for the ruins and ruins all over the street, people might think that the monster just now was actually a nightmare.

    Osamu Dazai couldn't describe his astonishment.

    When he reacted, the shadow of that person had been lost in his vision.

    Although the military police quickly found the house where he lived and tried to interview him and investigate him in the name of gratitude, he disappeared very quickly. According to the investigation, he left Yokohama on a smuggling boat and went to an unknown country.

    He disappeared quietly like a snowflake falling in summer.

    The follow-up investigation was no different from the investigation of melting snowflakes. It was so difficult that even Edogawa Ranpo of the detective agency frowned.

    "How can a detective investigate something that doesn't exist at all."

    Dazai Osamu guessed: "The other party has supernatural powers that can erase evidence?"

    Edogawa Ranpo said: "The situation should be worse than this."

    But fortunately The military's intelligence chain played a role, at least letting Osamu Dazai know the person's name and part of his experience.

    Aoike Renyang was adopted by the police in Aomori and has a history of seeing a psychiatrist.

    He also read his psychological report.

    This young man has almost the same distorted view of life and death as him, but it seems to be a little more perverted.

    At least Osamu Dazai would not utter such sticky words as "death is the pinnacle of beauty".

    I really want to talk to him personally.

    want to know him.

    With this kind of curiosity, Osamu Dazai used 100% seriousness to investigate, and was quickly stopped.

    The explanation given by the military was that the case was taken over by a higher level of the military.

    He even gave Osamu Dazai a warning that if he continues to investigate, he may lose everything he has.

    Attached is a resume of Sakunosuke Oda who joined the Port Mafia.

    For the sake of his friends, Osamu Dazai could only choose to give up the investigation.

    But after that incident, he became less enthusiastic about the missions of the military and police. He occupied the sofa of the detective agency all day long, and even mentioned the matter of quitting the detective agency with Edogawa Ranpo twice, but was frightened by Kunikida Doppo refused.

    A few weeks later, Oda Sakunosuke's new book won the Newcomer Award.

    Everyone in the Armed Detective Agency specially took a day off to celebrate, and even called Osamu Dazai.

    After drinking for three rounds, disaster happened.

    Everyone, including the drinkers in the banquet hall, the pedestrians walking downstairs, and the reporters interviewed on TV, all died in an instant.

    Every time I breathe in and out, every time I open and close my eyes, everything becomes a corpse.

    This disaster was even more unexpected and absurd than the previous one. It seemed that everyone was not a human being, but a doll in a stage play. Because of the needs of the plot, the thread was cut, and then it was abandoned and unusable.

    Osamu Dazai stared blankly out of the window.

    Because of the sudden death of the driver, all the cars on the road lost control, collided with each other, hit the upstairs, and flew other corpses.

    In an instant, corpses littered the field outside the window, and waste bricks and tiles were all over the place.

    Amidst the constant explosions, Osamu Dazai heard his drunken voice as if he was soaking in a wine jar.

    "I'm drunk."

    I don't know how long it took.

    Osamu Dazai came to a cemetery in a daze.

    He didn't know why he came here, maybe because it was not far from the detective agency, or maybe because it was near the sea.

    There were very few people in the cemetery, at least Osamu Dazai didn't see a single corpse.

    But he saw a living person.

    Under the same warm sunshine as usual, a white-haired young man leaned his head on the tombstone, closed his eyes and meditated. He was wearing a mask and couldn't see his face clearly, but his lonely and lonely temperament was different from that of the entire cemetery. Melted into one, as if he was not a living person, but a bluestone tombstone in the cemetery.

    The sea breeze blew past, stirring the broken hair that covered the young man's eyes.

    Osamu Dazai saw a pair of blue-green pupils, which seemed to be cut sections of rough emerald stones, cold and lifeless, empty and empty, as if the meaning of life had been lost, but the moment the black-haired youth was reflected in it, caused a wave of waves.

    He heard a hoarse and cold voice.

    "A living person?"

    It's interesting, he is not a living person, is he a ghost?

    Osamu Dazai thought about it, and suddenly wanted to laugh.

    But he remained calm, raised the corners of his lips in a friendly manner, and said in a vigorous voice.

    "Yeah, alive, aren't you too?"

    "I'm not."

    "Hahaha, are you joking?"

    "Whatever."

    The young man seemed very tired, and after replying a few words, he closed his eyes again , I don't know whose tombstone behind him belongs to. It may be a very important person, or it may be just a passer-by. Unlucky enough to be chosen as the back.

    Osamu Dazai took two steps forward, and continued to test in his mouth.

    "What's your name? I'm Osamu Dazai. I've been walking for a long time, and the only living person I saw was you. Why don't we have a companion." "..." "Don't you

    like

    talking? Or are you injured? Need my help Do you, I will bandage a little."

    "..."

    The young man didn't answer, and Osamu Dazai didn't need him to answer.

    Because what rang out instead of the sound was the sound of sharp knives piercing flesh.

    The second after piercing the young man's abdomen with the knife he was carrying, Osamu Dazai saw a burst of white light, which quickly turned into dots, like fireflies on a summer night, and like small Kongming lanterns, floating up little by little. .

    He realized it quickly.

    Those fireflies are himself.

    If this is death, it really... doesn't hurt at all.

    Dazai smiled, if he could smile like this. He smiled and watched the young man named Qingchi Lianyang stand up, clutching his bleeding abdomen, he waved away the monster that appeared at some point in a protective posture, and looked up at the little stars he transformed into.

    Those blue eyes were clearly not moist, but seemed to be crying.

    Why, the monster that destroys the world also has tears?

    Dazai thought sarcastically.

    The author has something to say:

    The extra episode was rushed overnight.

    Next is the whole sugar, there should be the main world chapter, the magical Zaizai travels around the world (?. Exclusive

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

15.5K 830 168
Alternative Title: 我的漫画风靡咒术界 Author: tachibana Cat Duanzi Summary: Ever since I was a child, Hanae Takuto has always been able to dream of a...
1.7K 95 42
Alternative Title: 我在5:20种小喷菇13:14制霸咒术界 Author: Liu Chu Summary: Traveling to a high-risk world with cursed spirits, the last game you played be...
251K 7.4K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
3K 153 79
Alternative Title: 我画的文豪找上门来了! Author: pity late Summary: Akizuki Rennuma, an unknown cartoonist, with superb drawing skills, but the plot is...