But What did the Novelist do...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 然而小说家又做错了什么 Author: Li Han Summary: Qingchi Lianyang fell in love at first sight. So he cr... More

But what did the novelist do wrong?
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
106
107: End
108: Extra: military and police Dazai world
109: Extra: after the change of the leader
110: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (1)
111: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (2)
112: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (End)
113: Extra: four years after the deal expires

105

19 0 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 105

    In the nearest Yokohama, the weather is calm.

    Because for the residents of this city, as long as there is no catastrophe in which four million people evaporate in an instant, it is a trivial matter.

    But for Ryota Nozawa, today there was a major event no less than a spark hitting Yokohama.

    Teacher PM's new book "Strange Disease" is on sale for the first time today!

    Although he had read the manuscript over and over again in the publishing house in the name of his position, Ryota Nozawa would never miss the sale of "Strange Disease".

    Don't ask, if you ask, you're looking for a fellow friend, and if you ask again, it's to see how others have never seen the world.

    Ryota Nozawa held a sandwich in his mouth, and put on his coat while walking. He quickly skipped a dark alley, skipped the street, and was broadcasting a bomb attack on a post office along the coast yesterday. The postman dropped the bomb unexpectedly, and no one was injured. screen, and rushed towards the bookstore.

    Although it was not yet business hours, the door of the bookstore was already full of people, and they all came for "Strange Disease".

    Seeing that the once unknown PM teacher is so popular now, Ryota Nozawa felt inexplicably honored and shared.

    After solving the sandwich three times, five times and two times, he took out a wet towel from his pocket, wiped his hands clean, and accidentally caught sight of a figure.

    The man was dressed in normal clothes, but he was tall and stood out from the crowd. Most importantly, there is a sense of justice in him.

    Ryota Nozawa's family is considered a wealthy family in Yokohama, and he and his father have met many important people, including those with this kind of temperament.

    He guaranteed that he had read novels for so many years, this guy is definitely a soldier!

    As expected of a PM teacher.

    Just at this time, the bookstore opened, Nozawa Ryota ignored that person, and squeezed in to buy it, but when he came out holding the three books after the fight, he was so happy for a while, he didn't look at the road, and accidentally bumped into the corner of someone.

    "Ouch!"

    Nozawa Ryota screamed and fell to the ground, and the book he just bought also fell to the ground.

    Did he hit the steel plate?

    Psychologically slandering, Nozawa Ryota picked up the book for the first time, then raised his head, stunned.

    Isn't this the soldier?

    "Sorry."

    The man with gray hair looked at him and pulled him up, holding an open copy of "Strange Disease" in his hand.

    Obviously, he was just reading a book here, and he didn't expect that someone would not look at the road.

    "Ah, it's okay, I was wrong too..."

    Ryota Nozawa breathed a sigh of relief after confirming that the new book was not damaged, and then looked at "Strange Disease" which was directly turned to the ending, and said curiously.

    "Do you like to read the book directly to the ending?"

    "Strange Disease" is a very interesting story.

    Suddenly one day, a virus that can turn people into cats and human cats into crazy cats began to circulate in the world, and most of the people in the world became cats.

    The protagonist who will not turn into a cat feels that such a world is too bad, and offers to cooperate with the survivors to extract autoantibodies to help humans, but the greedy survivors ask for too much, and the strange disease virus they carry in their body hurts the hair, causing all the survivors to perish , the world has truly entered the end of the world.

    Only then did the readers know that the source of the strange disease was the protagonist.

    He was originally a domestic cat adopted by humans. After being tortured to death unintentionally, he was miraculously resurrected and gave birth to a second personality who hated humans. The strange disease was spread by the second personality, and the source was hatred of humans.

    But when the reader has already destroyed the world in this way, the last chapter reveals the truth.

    This is also the ending of "Strange Disease". Everything returns to the beginning of the story, and the world enters another development line, and it is implied that this is already the ninth reincarnation-this is the "dream ending" that has always been controversial in the novel world.

    "Well, this one?"

    Fukuji Sakura shook the book in her hand, pinching the corner of the book with her rough fingertips, making Nozawa Ryota's heart ache while reading it.

    That's a new book! How can you be so vulgar!

    Fukuchi Sakurachi knew nothing about this, he pointed to the last line of "Strange Disease".

    "Because this author likes the theme of reincarnation very much, and it has been involved in several previous books, I just want to see if it is the same this time, and the result is not unexpected." Nozawa Ryota was taken aback, and then became excited: "You are also

    PM teacher Are you a fan?"

    Yes, Teacher PM's obsession with reincarnation!

    Leaving aside the two parts of "Mother" and "Wife", Yuichi's triple hypnotic illusion is more obvious in "Goddess". The first "Strange Disease" is the reincarnation of nine world restarts.

    "I'm not really a fan...but I've studied his works seriously."

    The creations of "Mother" and "Wife" are probably the family of three, purely aggressive supernatural life forms, and may have the ability to hypnotize. The creations of "Goddess" are the brothers and sisters of the Yuan family, who have the terrifying ability to predict the future, and the Yuan family who have taken root in the magic world. "Strange Disease"...

    Thinking of the end of the world described at the end, Fukuchi Sakurachi's eyes darkened.

    It really deserves to be an [Eternal Old Thing].

    Hearing Fukuji Sakurachi use the word "study", Nozawa Ryota instantly understood.

    "It turned out to be a fellow friend. Mr. PM's book really needs to be studied carefully. He likes to bury easter eggs in the book." "

    Him?" Fukuchi Sakura raised an eyebrow: "How do you know it's 'him'?"

    PM should never have exposed it gender.

    Speaking of this, Nozawa Ryota is not sleepy, his eyes are shining.

    "Let me tell you, I have seen Teacher PM's manuscript, and I am fortunate to know some information that others do not know, such as he is very rich..."

    Ryota Nozawa talked about his speculation about the identity of PM teacher for a long time.

    Then wait for Fukuji Sakura's envious eyes.

    But he didn't want the middle-aged man to just look at him with strange eyes.

    "You said, PM is a bright and stalwart senior government official?"

    "Isn't it?"

    Nozawa Ryota blinked. Didn't he just give a complete reason for his speculation?

    Fukuchi Sakura laughed heartily twice: "In my opinion, he is a gloomy person, and his career will not have anything to do with the government."

    Nozawa Ryota:?

    He was a little angry that his idol was so slandered.

    "Don't worry, listen to me." Fukuchi Sakura glanced at him stupidly, not knowing what to think: "His works are all related to reincarnation, right." "Well, what's wrong?" "This shows that he subconsciously

    supports

    ' False world theory' is no different from the novelists who are sad and sad in the literary world, and the writing is weird, it can't be someone who loves life, and the description of the police in the article is even more "vegetarian meal" and "drinking rice bag". How could it be someone from the government."

    Ryo Nozawa's eyes were full of "Isn't this the truth"?

    Aren't all the police in this country like this now?

    Teacher PM is super realistic!

    "The teacher's "Mother" also triggered the reform of the police. Don't you know that the parade caused by the writer's adopted son? Mr. PM must be a good official!" Fukuchi Sakurachi: ... After thinking carefully, he found that

    the

    police And the cabinet seems to be like this.

    But really no one noticed that PM is actually an acronym for Port Mafia?

    Isn't the organization in Yokohama very famous?

    He sighed, thinking about how angry he was with a passerby, so he waved his hands.

    "Well, it's just a guess anyway, let's take it as if you're right."

    After finishing speaking, he wanted to leave.

    Nozawa Ryota didn't want to let him go, he came to the first sale of this book to find someone to discuss the plot!

    "What do you think of "Strange Disease"?"

    Fukuchi Sakura was stunned for a moment: "It's scary?"

    Nozawa Ryota didn't expect to get such an answer, and was stunned.

    "Ah... some places in the novel are indeed very thought-provoking and terrifying, but compared to the first two books, this book is not as scary."

    The part involving cats is also very cute.

    "I mean, the protagonist's ability is terrifying." Fukuji Sakura smiled idiotically: "Destroyed and restarted, playing with the world in applause." It's quite

    scary...

    fortunately, this ability can be ignored by Fukuji Sakura Excluding.

    Because if Osamu Dazai uses this to deal with him, he must be prepared to be buried with the whole world.

    The world does not restart, the world is destroyed, the world restarts, and everything returns to the original point.

    Nozawa Ryota was in awe of the person in front of him.

    I actually paid attention to Mr. PM's works to such an immersive level.

    Fukuchi Sakura was thinking about it.

    He knew that Qingchi Lianyang's works would increase to some extent if they were well-known and loved by the public, so, are the four books that have been released all of them?

    Will he rush out new works temporarily?

    Probably not... Although I don't know what method Dazai Osamu used to make Renyang Aoike of this world have the full ability to create, but according to Fukuji Sakurachi's understanding of the novelist's past, the truth cannot be pieced together through investigation.

    He used the 'book' to clean up those people.

    Fukuji Sakurachi has absolute self-confidence.

    As long as you can get close to the Qingchi Lianyang in this world, and tell him the "heart knot", you can pull him to your own camp like before.

    After all, this is his "god-making plan" that he has planned for more than ten years.

    Ever since he accidentally found out about the existence of Aoike Lianyang, Fukuchi Sakurachi has been devoting himself to planning.

    Create his misery, obliterate his beauty, make him lose interest in the world, make him indifferent, and then completely control him.

    As for why not just snatch Qingchi Lianyang to her side to raise her...

    Fukuchi Sakura glanced at her pocket.

    There is a military discipline there, but it is actually the 'book' of his world, and he came to this world with him.

    Every time Fukuchi Sakura wants to get close to Aoike Lianyang, the 'book' has a vague premonition of self-destruction.

    Although he doesn't know why, he speculates that Qingchi Lianyang's [Eternal Old Object] should be hated by the 'book', because it can have an extremely violent singularity with the 'book'.

    I chatted with Ryota Nozawa about the details in "Strange Disease" and sighed that he was still a young man with a careful heart. Fukuji Sakurachi said goodbye to him. After a few laps, after confirming that there were no stalkers, he knocked on a certain place in Yokohama. A door to a secret place.

    The person who opened the door was a pale-skinned young man. He looked very strange. It was obviously late summer, but he wrapped himself tightly in a velvet cap.

    Fukuji Sakurachi is used to the weirdness of the person in front of him.

    "Boss." Fyodor called out his title lightly, and then let him in sideways: "Why do you come to me when you have time?"

    Fukuchi Sakurachi swaggered into the room. The room is not big, and the ground is densely packed with wires and various sophisticated computer instruments.

    He sat directly on the single bed in the corner, with his legs spread boldly.

    "Then I'll get straight to the point, Mr. Fyodor."

    "I'm actually the leader of the Five Decays from another world."

    Fyodor made a cup of hot Americano from the coffee machine for Fukuji Sakurachi.

    "Sorry, I don't have any ice here."

    "Aren't you surprised?" Fukuchi Sakurachi squinted her eyes, and then laughed out loud: "That's right, with your ability, it shouldn't be difficult to find out where the real Fukuchi Sakurachi is now." Why, but you still opened the door for me...you are indeed a devil."

    Fyodor was noncommittal, picked up his half-drinked hot Americano, and took a sip, his crystal purple pupils were in the dim environment. People can't figure it out.

    "Are you here to ask, I did the layout in Yokohama?"

    The author has something to say:

    hot American style, bitter

    latte is the right way in     the

    world

, Fudi Yingchi suddenly sent a message to all the members of the Five Decays of Heaven and Man. Of course it was all members, but in fact it was only him and Gogol.

    Gogol, who was wandering around in Siberia, was inserted into the Ministry of Justice as a secretary, and a week later, he was assigned the task of keeping an eye on the port mafia.

    Fyodor had heard of the port mafia organization before.

    The Huangba spit incident, the World of Warcraft Jiger incident, and the dragon head war all have a strong sense of participation, and there are quite interesting supernatural beings in the organization, but because there is no intersection in the follow-up, he didn't take it to heart .

    Although it is not clear what the relationship between keeping an eye on this organization and the purpose of the Five Decays of Heaven and Man, Fyodor came to Yokohama with the intention of understanding the reasons for Fukuji Sakura's reform plan, and because there was no major event in Siberia.

    Then set out to investigate and monitor the port mafia.

    It doesn't matter if you don't check it, but you will be shocked if you check it.

    First, the 20 million business that the son of the rich man was kidnapped. That incident is very famous in the deep world. After all, after the port mafia rescued the son of the rich man, because the rich man entrusted the work to two organizations, he paid him a fortune. The identity of a living person was uncovered, directly detonating the underground world.

    The notorious Sky and Tyrant was preyed upon by the port mafia's newcomer to the mission with no retaliation.

    Because of this incident, the port mafia quickly gained popularity in the underground world, and most of the organizations that were ready to move because of the change of leaders went out of business.

    Ordinary organizations don't know about it, drive away the invasion of the European supernatural organization mimic, and win the supernatural opening license; use the writer's adopted son incident to stir up public anger, and win the offshore navigation rights and the handle of many central ministers; The association fully cooperated and quickly took over the Tokyo area, and the port mafia encroached on the Kanto area at an incredible speed.

    Fyodor wrote the name 'Dazai Osamu' on the desk.

    But after the report, Fukuchi Sakurachi said that the person who should really pay attention is called 'Ryan Aoike'.

    "The 20 million incident was because he defeated the heaven and the tyrant with supernatural powers. Although Osamu Dazai contributed to the incident of the writer's adopted son, Aoike Renyang is the writer's adopted son, and the Curse Association is also his property. Do you believe that there are Can it turn words into real abilities?"

    Fyodor's first reaction was...excited.

    He asked Fukuji Sakuraji: "You let me monitor the port mafia, is that the purpose?"

    Fukuchi Sakurachi didn't deny it, but didn't say much, just let Fyodor continue to infiltrate the port mafia.

    But Fyodor is not an honest man who sticks to his job.

    He went to check Qingchi Lianyang's past. Blessed by the way, Sakura Chi.

    Then something interesting was discovered.

    A few years ago, Fukuchi Sakurachi participated in the death of Aoike Renyang's adoptive father in Aomori, but it was not recorded because he was just passing by to help.

    But this incident was recorded in his notebook by a little policeman who admired Fukuchi Sakurachi.

    From Fukuji Sakurachi in military uniform descending from the sky, killing countless helpless supernatural life forms with a single sword, to saving the victim boy.

    Although the little policeman died a few years ago in the pursuit of the murderer, the source of this information is his relics.

    Of course, it's not the funniest, the funniest.

    When the timeline recorded in the diary was in progress, Fukuji Sakurachi had not been to Aomori, and he should be performing tasks in Hokkaido.

    The relic diary seemed to record stories from another world.

    But the characters in the story actually exist in this world.

    The two worlds intersect.

    There is another thing that can prove this point, that is, the incident of the adopted son of the writer who caused the Yokohama riots and reformed the police.

    In the process of this matter, the writer adopted the child and imprisoned him at home. There is no problem with plagiarism, because the source of this matter is a big flaw.

    Fyodor found out that there was no other news about the author except those works, and some newspaper news.

    It is said that when the wall falls, everyone pushes and the writer falls, but apart from passers-by, no neighbors or friends come to 'push' him, just like no one knows the writer. But this is impossible, because the character set up by the writer is based on the items of good popularity and harmonious neighbors.

    A writer is like a character in a novel. Only a few big plot points are written to highlight the character design, because no one pays attention to what a character in a novel usually does or thinks. Of course, even if he pays attention, the author cannot Write such a detailed journal.

    But except for Fyodor, who specifically investigated this matter, no one felt peacekeeping.

    Furthermore... everything about Qingchi Lianyang has this trend, there is no living person, but the physical evidence is complete, just like a detective card game.

    It was difficult for Fyodor to describe his feelings when he saw the information.

    It feels like when you suddenly see your pet cat reorganized like a garbled code, or someone pops out to greet you at the neighbor’s house that has been vacant for ten years. Your mother and teacher say that you are good childhood sweethearts, and you are together every day. go to school.

    Now, Fukuji Sakurachi said that he is from another world... It's completely right.

    There were thousands of thoughts in my heart, but only a few seconds passed in reality.

    Fyodor looked at Fukuji Sakurachi who was sitting across from him. The other party was very vigilant and didn't drink the drink he sent. He put it aside casually, his eyes darkened for a moment, and he gently put the hot American in his hand back on the table. .

    "Yes." Fukuji Sakura nodded readily: "But what I want to know is not that kind of general information..."

    Fyodor interrupted him: "Yesterday, the Armed Detective Agency called the port mafia. Is it general information?"

    Fukuchi Sakura raised her eyebrows: "Is there anything else?"

    The cooperation between the Mafia and the detective agency... Although it was earlier than expected, it was not valuable information.

    "Yesterday, the Cultural and Creative Department of the Conjuration Association issued a weekly magazine, which is only for internal personnel to read, and it is forbidden to take it out."

    Fyodor's voice was very soft, but he pronounced the words clearly.

    "Oh?"

    Fukuchi Sakura became interested.

    He leaned forward slightly: "How do you know?"

    Fyodor smiled: "

    Of course I have my own information channels ." Same for him to open the door?

    "Okay." Fukuchi Sakura shrugged: "Aoike Lianyang's abilities have the rule of 'becoming amplified when they are known to many people', which means that they are already preparing to fight us. That's why it's published in a small area in the Magic Association..."

    Fyodor lowered his eyes after listening to Fukuji Sakurachi's analysis.

    He just lied.

    It is true that Aoike Lianyang's new book was published in the Conjuration Association, but anyone who has a deep understanding of the Conjuration Association will know how outrageous his above remarks are.

    There is no possibility for outsiders to obtain internal information in the Magic Association. It is stronger than the world's strictest intelligence agency.

    Because of the existence of Yuanlu, her abilities can ensure that people around her will act according to her wishes.

    This is what Osamu Dazai told Fyodor.

    And Fukuchi Sakurachi didn't question Fyodor's words, which means he didn't know Yuanlu's ability.

    Fukuchi Sakurachi's knowledge of Aoike Lianyang's ability is limited to the four books that have been published.

    "Fyodor-kun." Fukuchi Sakurachi suddenly said, "Do you know the content of the new book?"

    He has an extremely decent appearance, because he has killed too many people, and he is not arrogant. Ordinary people are just seen like this One glance, I am afraid that they will bear great oppression.

    With such gazes, Fyodor's face remained normal.

    "I don't know, but I heard it's a rumor about the rules."

    It's normal to say that you don't know. After all, the members of the Conjuration Association are all conjurers, and no matter how bad they are, they are also assistant supervisors. It is so easy to intimidate and lure.

    "Strange talk about rules?"

    Fyodor glanced around, and he dragged out a rectangular piece of paper from under the keyboard, which was black and white as a whole, probably a ticket.

    The youth's white and slender fingertips pinched it from the table and displayed it evenly.

    Fukuchi Sakurachi had good eyesight and could see clearly what was written on the ticket.

    Under the headline "Fairy Tale Zoo" with fancy artistic words, there is a line of small characters.

    "Fairy Tale Zoo, to fulfill your dream and bid farewell to all regrets and troubles."

    He frowned, and a strange feeling rose in his heart, which was the most accurate intuition of a beast that has been in the dangerous jungle all year round.

    Although it's just a piece of paper...

    Fukuchi Sakurachi tensed his muscles calmly, looking at Fyodor who was breathing steadily, he seemed to think that the ticket in his hand was just a piece of ordinary paper.

    "The strange talk of rules refers to..."

    Fyodor seemed to see Fukuchi Sakura's vigilance, and smiled harmlessly.

    "It's just a game prop. Gogol gave it to me some time ago, and it's left over from the team building of their department."

    To show that the ticket was really safe, he pinched the edge of the long strip of paper and gently squeezed it.

    A 'tear'

    ticket is torn in half down the middle.

    "How? If it's a supernatural item and tearing is the activation condition, the supernatural power should have taken effect now."

    Fukuchi Sakura gasped for breath, not expecting Fyodor to prove this.

    But nothing really happened.

    In fact, Fukuchi Sakurachi was very reassured about Fyodor. He knew what kind of crazy heart was buried in the thin young man in front of him.

    In a world where abilities are the dominant force, he wants to create a blue sky without abilities, which is no less than boiling water to make ice, whimsical.

    More importantly... In his world, Fyodor devoted himself to his plan until the last moment.

    Unfortunately, for unknown reasons, on the eve of success, the world collapsed.

    Fukuchi Sakurachi who possessed the 'book' was able to survive in the fragmented world. He traveled through world after world just to find the real world, and finally found the trace of Aoike Lianyang for the fifth time.

    The real world...

    Fukuji Sakurachi's heart began to throb at the thought of this word.

    He also couldn't explain why he was so obsessed with it... No, maybe that didn't need an explanation.

    Fish pursue the light, and humans pursue the truth. Isn't this what should be engraved in the bones?

    He nodded slightly: "Tell me about the strange talk about the rules."

    The smile on Fyodor's lips deepened: "As you wish."

    The young man reassembled the tickets that had been torn in half, and then turned them over.

    "Rule ghost story, refers to a special style of speculative novels that deduce the course and truth of things from abnormal states." "For example, this——"

    Fukuchi

    Sakurachi saw the first rule on the back of the ticket.

    "Before entering the park, the staff will check the tickets, but they will not confiscate your tickets. Please keep them safe." "The tickets were found to be

    damaged, and

    fare evaders were found!" rings in.

    "As a punishment, the zoo will shorten your visit time."

    "Welcome to the Fairy Tale Zoo! Dear first visitor!"

    Fukuchi Sakurachi's pupils shrank sharply, and he looked in the direction of Fyodor, who was sitting there The quiet young man has disappeared.

    how come!

    How could the devil betray him!

    The author has something to say:

    There are probably one or two chapters left.

    Let's have a little extra time and see what's written.

    I want to write an article by Mr. Mori, because Jiyou is a Mori chef. Although he has done it before (scratching his head), is the core focus on infrastructure or opening a shop?

    The current plan is to finish Fei Jia's article in the column, and then open it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.5K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1.6K 94 42
Alternative Title: 我在5:20种小喷菇13:14制霸咒术界 Author: Liu Chu Summary: Traveling to a high-risk world with cursed spirits, the last game you played be...
385K 13.7K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
5.6K 265 58
Alternative Title: 我在横滨用马甲虚构救世主组织 Author: Li Han Summary: The system says, come and be a savior. Red Fang Whiskey said yes. He though...