But What did the Novelist do...

Bởi Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 然而小说家又做错了什么 Author: Li Han Summary: Qingchi Lianyang fell in love at first sight. So he cr... Xem Thêm

But what did the novelist do wrong?
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
104
105
106
107: End
108: Extra: military and police Dazai world
109: Extra: after the change of the leader
110: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (1)
111: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (2)
112: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (End)
113: Extra: four years after the deal expires

103

15 1 0
Bởi Spinfoxie

Chapter 103

    Osamu Dazai looked down at the person in his arms. He closed his eyes, as if he was suffering great pain at this moment, his body was exposed in the snow as if he was naked, trembling, his hair was wet with cold sweat, making him a bit more fragile.

    The white-haired boy instinctively grabs someone who can provide him with warmth and support, just like clinging to a life-saving straw in a dark trough.

    Osamu Dazai also sat down with his legs bent, raised his head, and stared coldly at the black smoke that appeared in the air at an unknown time.

    They take up almost all the space except this window, and their texture is as thick as black sesame paste. Osamu Dazai heard Aoike Lianyang's painful groans outside just now, and came to him after breaking through the smoke.

    The bed they were on turned into an isolated island illuminated by a lighthouse in the deep sea at night.

    Are these things the means of the enemy?

    No...it's the subconscious power field.

    Osamu Dazai quickly determined their origin.

    Because these black mist are constantly disappearing, since he hugged Qingchi Lianyang, [Disqualification in the World] touched the supernatural energy head of [Eternal Old Object]. And Osamu Dazai just finished reading the manuscript of "Zoo" that has been created.

    "After visiting the fifth venue with his wife, Lugu suddenly woke up as if he had been hit in the head.

    This is definitely not his wife...she would not be so gentle and obedient, and would not appear here.

    He went secretly Look at that woman, the light hits her regular facial features, she is obviously perfect, but in the eyes of Lu Gu, she looks like a devil.

    "What's wrong, dear? The wife smiled, her cheeks were seductively red, like a girl in love: "Don't you eat?" The

    man couldn't help trembling, he suddenly remembered something very important: "What time is it now?" "

    His wife said a number, and it had been six hours since he entered the park. Green Valley fell into an ice cave, he began to search his pockets, and after he found a wallet, a bunch of keys and two facial tissues, he screamed like crazy, and ran away.

    Tickets are gone. "

    The subconscious power field, after the person in it realizes something is wrong, the terror begins.

    "Green Valley was hanged on a tree full of snakes. Under the tree, a black bear with blood-red hair under its mouth was eating a lion.

    Under his body, a black mist like a swamp emerged. After a few seconds, there was no sound. In fact, they drifted into the sky.

    Above the invisible zoo, a group of black mist like dark clouds twisted a few times and expanded a little, like a group of laughing people leaning back and forth, giving new arrivals Colleagues get out of the way."

    Aoike Lianyang wrote here.

    But Osamu Dazai guessed the identity of the black mist based on the previous content.

    ——The consciousness of the zoo, the dead tourists, or, in other words, the supernatural creations like Miss Yuzi and the Yuanjia brothers and sisters.

    At the beginning, the subconscious zoo was probably just a small strange talk, but it became like this after more and more people died in vain.

    Because Dazai was here, the black mist quickly faded away, revealing the scenery that the house should have.

    The young leader looked down at Qingchi Lianyang who knew nothing about it, his eyes darkened.

    The reason why this "Zoo" is different from previous works is that it can work on [Disqualification in the World].

    It is because Osamu Dazai replaced the novelist's draft paper with a one-page 'book', which is the paper he used to assist in writing outlines and settings. Because of personal habits, most of the settings of Aoike Renyang are in his mind. Creation, there are only a few words on grass.

    Osamu Dazai wanted to do this experiment since he knew that Aoike Renyang had changed the world with just a few pens on the 'book'.

    Anyway, if something goes wrong, there are 'books' to cover the bottom line.

    It can bypass [Disqualification in the World] to take effect on its owner, but it can be eliminated by [Disqualification in the World] by contacting the source.

    Should he complain about this self-contradiction, or should he be grateful for the strength of [Disqualification in the World]?

    Osamu Dazai clicked his tongue in displeasure, unable to express his mood.

    Because the mood when he decided to do this experiment is very different from the mood he has seen and even talked with the 'book' so far.

    "..."

    Since the communication with the 'book' was too bad, Osamu Dazai decided to think about something else, in order to pass the boring time before Lianyang Aoike woke up.

    No way, I can't leave now.

    Because the novelist knelt on the bed, hugged Osamu Dazai with both hands, grabbed the fabric of his clothes at the back of his waist, and buried himself in his arms.

    Dazai Osamu grabbed the corner of the quilt from the bed with his free hand, and pulled it up, while the other hand wrapped around Aoike Lianyang's waist, asking tentatively.

    "Qingchi."

    As usual, there was no reply, and the novelist hadn't recovered yet, and was in an unconscious state of falling into a nightmare.

    Dazai was a little troubled.

    Because Qingchi Lianyang didn't wear any clothes yet, he got out of the quilt and threw himself into his arms.

    Maybe catching a cold is one thing, well... quite another.

    Osamu Dazai chose to think.

    During Qingchi Lianyang's drowsiness, he almost figured out the rules of this subconscious ability field.

    It is said to be subconscious, but it is more accurate to describe it as "desired in the heart".

    That's right, it is "Desire", a supernatural creation that looks completely positive and has no lethality.

    But this is based on the fact that the people who break into it must be like Dazai Osamu and Aoike Renyang, who have no intentions. Once a little vigilance is born in it, or speculation and defense against unknown dangers, that thing of fear will be manifested.

    It has to be said that Qingchi Lianyang is really a subordinate that all schemers dream of.

    His execution and strength are ridiculously strong. It can be seen from those powerful supernatural creations that people dare not even think about.

    If you are a person, you will be afraid, if you are a person, you will think too much, and the stronger the opponent, the more worries.

    Unless it is a completely fearless god in this "zoo", Osamu Dazai can't imagine who can get out of it unscathed.

    However, this thing still has a flaw... that is, it is not completely closed.

    Its current coverage area is only as big as the chief's office. When it is all completed, it may be expanded to the area of ​​the zoo in the novel, but the rules of five hours of death and ticket holders may also be followed.

    How do you keep the enemy in there for five hours?

    After more than ten minutes, Osamu Dazai felt that he could ascend in place, and Lianyang Aoike woke up leisurely.

    The white-haired boy trembled violently, then raised his head from Dazai Osamu's arms, his green eyes were full of bewilderment.

    As if he had just woken up from a dream, he opened his eyes and was stunned for two seconds before slowly uttering two syllables.

    "Dazai?"

    "...um." Osamu Dazai's voice was a little strange.

    Before reviewing his own state, Qingchi Lianyang realized the weird position of the two of them, and was silent for a while.

    "Why do I..." Dazai said with     helplessness

    : "You still don't let go, Aoike?"

    "Sorry."

The arc is too large, pulling to the sore part of the back of the waist.

    He hissed in pain, his legs were already numb after sitting on his knees for too long, coupled with the bitter fruit last night, his body was weak, and his brain was still in a blank trance, Qingchi Lianyang couldn't stabilize his body, he couldn't stop Slide forward, face down.

    "hiss……"

    This time it was Osamu Dazai, he gritted his teeth as he looked at Aoike Lianyang whose face was almost buried between his legs with a half-smile.

    "You did it on purpose?"

    Qingchi Lianyang wanted to dig a hole to bury himself in, but he answered "No" sullenly.

    "Get up then, how long do you want to stay in this position?"

    Osamu Dazai gritted his teeth.

    Qingchi Lianyang's scalp went numb, and he really felt the embarrassment. He got up silently, but because of this movement, part of the quilt that was originally around his waist slipped off, and then... the moment his naked skin came into contact with the

    air , Qingchi Lianyang shivered, and then, he and Dazai Osamu met their gazes, and saw his own appearance in those clear orange pupils.

    His whole body was bruised and purple, and he was in a state of embarrassment, like a fallen flower that had been destroyed by the wind and snow.

    Osamu Dazai raised his eyebrows, not conscious at all, and stared at him leisurely.

    Qingchi Lianyang fished back the quilt, wrapped herself into a rice dumpling, shifted her gaze to the side, and made a weak voice.

    "Clothes..."

    Osamu Dazai touched his chin, as if he was a little surprised: "Are you shy?"

    In his cognition, even if he was on the verge of collapse last night and abandoned his troops and armor, Aoike Lianyang should be like a normal person the next day, forced Enduring the discomfort in his body, he tried to restore the embarrassment of the emotional breakdown last night.

    Osamu Dazai was ready for the other party to put on pants and deny recognition, but in terms of reaction, Aoike Lianyang turned out to be the same as a shy little girl.

    But it's understandable when you think about it... In order to make Sulai's expressionless face stained with spring, Osamu Dazai did a lot of trouble.

    The psychological defense line has been breached.

    Qingchi Lianyang: ...

    He clenched his fists and said every word: "Please give me the clothes, leader."

    After a period of chaos, everything returned to normal.

    Aoike Lianyang got dressed, and put on the mask and hood by the way, covering herself tightly.

    The novelist returned to his usual desolation, leaning on the sofa, as if nothing had happened.

    Osamu Dazai came back from the outside and stared at him for a few seconds, with an imperceptible smile flashing in his eyes.

    He put the white porridge he ordered from Miss Yuzi on the coffee table, and sat down opposite Qingchi Lianyang.

    "What happened to you just now?"

    Osamu Dazai stirred the porridge with a spoon to make it more suitable for eating.

    Qingchi Lianyang quickly adjusted his state, ignoring the unpleasant sensations on his body, and told about the restoration of memory.

    Of course, it didn't go that smoothly.

    For example -

    "Possible world..."

    A spoonful of porridge was thrown to his mouth.

    Qingchi Lianyang: ...

    He remembered the octopus sausage, and opened his mouth resignedly.

    But this soft porridge really made his empty stomach feel better.

    Aoike Lianyang just wanted to continue talking, but Osamu Dazai sent another spoon.

    "Don't worry about the story. I can probably guess it. Fill your stomach first. Your stomach is empty."

    Osamu Dazai leaned forward slightly, holding the bowl with one hand. He smiled, his eyes curved into beautiful crescents, and he With one hand stretched forward, the white porridge was just half a spoonful, and it would not overflow.

    "Because I got up too late, Miss Yuzi has already disposed of the meal, and she is redoing it now, just in time to make some light food for you."

    Qingchi Lianyang felt this undisguised concern, and suddenly remembered last night things.

    ...that completely unfamiliar pleasure.

    His heart seemed to miss a beat.

    Seeing him stunned, Osamu Dazai raised his eyebrows: "What?"

    Well, he knew he was handsome and Aoki liked him very much, but he couldn't be fascinated...

    "...Me." Aochi Lianyang stared at his hand holding the spoon Hands: "I have hands, so I can drink by myself."

    The author has something to say:

    Jae (gentle offensive):     Xiao

    Mian, I am not fascinated by you.

Ranpo" Ayanyan's cat, the

    criminal policeman Edogawa Ranpo, who inherited his father's "clairvoyance" name, was working with the Supernatural Secret Service Division to arrest the bomber. Due to a cooperation error, the bomber hid in a building In an abandoned building.

    According to the clues at the scene, he found the suspected youth deep in the building.

    The young man was wearing a torn suit, his left arm and shoulder were dislocated, and blood was still oozing from his face.

    The mask covering his face was an organizational pattern he had never seen before.

    The other party was momentarily stunned when he saw him.

    Ranbu took the opportunity to rush up to deal with him, and finally subdued him.

    At the same time, a message came from the pager that the bomber had been arrested.

    Seeing the inexplicable appearance, the fainted young man took off the mask on his face in random steps. His face became weird and ugly.

    Because it was the same face as myself.

    [How to deal with a person whose memory is unknown? 】—In particular, he is extremely similar to himself.

    Ranpo chose to leave him to "monitor"

    [the supernatural person blasting case]

    there were a large number of bombs on the Shinkansen and the city, and there was fifteen minutes of silence before the explosion.

    [New Mafia leader handover]

    The red scarf fluttered in the wind, and the leader named "Dazai Osamu" held a "book" in his hand and smiled against the light.

    "I found you, traitor, Ranbu-kun, don't you want to leave this world with me?"

    [The traitor from the Supernatural Secret Service Division]

    "The inside is rotten, the traitor leaked the secret" "Who is the murderer wolf?"

    [The prisoner is Edogawa Ranbu step, "Code Name Chartreuse"]

    "Mr. Edogawa, you have been involved in 10 murder cases and 13 intimidation cases, and you are now arrested according to law." [

    Criminal organization named Butei]

    "Officer Edogawa, please Assist in the arrest of Butei's criminal!"

    [The non-existent person]

    finds him and kills him

    [About character settings]

    *The main world is the world of the criminal police, with Butei and Hong Kong.

    People from the original world will appear in the underworld. Detective

    · Edogawa Ranpo: Graduated from the police school, has never met the president, healthy parents, and the same personality as the original.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

6.2K 172 39
Alternative Title: 身为剧本组的我不是很懂你们 Author: Say Sanan with Me Summary: Qian Yuche, a man with scientific research skills The IQ ceiling is full, commonl...
2.1K 88 44
Alternative Title: 再不掉马挚友就要毁灭世界了 Author: Midnight Denghua Summary: Momozawa Uyuki is a super rookie at the Metropolitan Police Department. No matter...
186K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
11.9K 231 113
Alternative Title: 别用疯批马甲玩游戏 Author: White Peach Chips Summary: Kashiwahara has played a holographic game for a long time. He decided to let himself...