But What did the Novelist do...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 然而小说家又做错了什么 Author: Li Han Summary: Qingchi Lianyang fell in love at first sight. So he cr... More

But what did the novelist do wrong?
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
102
103
104
105
106
107: End
108: Extra: military and police Dazai world
109: Extra: after the change of the leader
110: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (1)
111: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (2)
112: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (End)
113: Extra: four years after the deal expires

101

13 1 1
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 101

    After he finished speaking, the space stagnated for an instant, including the howling wind.

    A ball of white light escaped from a certain point in the void, floated up like a firefly, and floated in front of Osamu Dazai.

    Osamu Dazai looked at the light cluster in front of him with deep eyes.

    Is this the real 'book'?

    He knows that the 'book' in his hand is actually not even the clone of the real 'book'. Big world mission.

    "The person in the main world has never seen you, but it is an honor to appear in front of me?" The

    light ball transformed by the 'book' is about one meter away from him, because there is no human body in the first place, so naturally it is not What expression exists.

    A few seconds later, an immature child's voice that did not conform to people's imagination of the mystic sounded. Its words did not contain any emotions, and they were mechanical.

    "It doesn't count, because this is not my real body, you can understand me as a time-lapse photography, or a phone message."

    Osamu Dazai raised his eyebrows.

    "You mean, you expected me to ask this question?"

    "I'm a 'book'."

    Osamu Dazai understood.

    The meaning of "book" is not that you can predict the future and predict the problem, but it is a "book". Time-lapse photography is definitely different from ordinary time-lapse photography, and it is only natural that there is a real-time question-and-answer function.

    He stared fixedly at the ball of light, and a feeling of peace of mind suddenly appeared in his heart.

    Is this given by the 'book', or is it from the heart?

    Anyway, the world can be modified at will, emotions...

    even if the 'book' is opened.

    "Don't think about it, you will feel that I am kind because of Aoike Lianyang. Ordinary people will only feel fear and awe when they see me, even if they are clones." Osamu Dazai was taken aback, and he grabbed the 'book

    ' Emphasis in discourse.

    Because of Qingchi Lianyang?

    Could it be...

    "That's right." 'Book' admitted: "It's easy to guess, you should know the 'truth of 'book'."

    'Book' is an artifact that can turn things written on it into reality, but it is rarely Some people know that 'books' do not actually have the ability to create out of thin air.

    Its rewriting of reality is similar to computer copying and layer merging, or organ transplantation. According to the needs of the main world, it finds corresponding elements in many parallel worlds, and then integrates them with the real world to turn the parallel world into reality.

    This is also the significance of the existence of parallel worlds including Osamu Dazai's world.

    The downside is that the exhausted parallel world will be destroyed.

    Osamu Dazai knew the meaning of 'book'.

    Parallel worlds are extremely fragile existences, because they were originally born with "possibility".

    For example, Osamu Dazai can write "The Port Mafia has negotiated a cooperation with a certain company" on the "book" he owns, but he cannot write "Edogawa Ranpo of the Armed Detective Agency suddenly joined the Port Mafia. ', because this denies the 'possibility' of the cause of the creation of the world, which, if he had done so, would have been near destruction.

    So -

    what just happened not long ago, Yusanjia fell because of Aoike Lianyang's modification of the 'book', and the strongest conjurer Gojo Satoru became the spirit behind it, and returned to the right track. It is impossible for the world to be able to exist stably after being modified in this way event.

    Generally speaking, the moment Qingchi Lianyang wrote the pen, the world should be destroyed.

    'Books' are all the same 'books', and the problem can only lie with the person who wrote it.

    Combined with Qingchi Lianyang's super-defying creative ability, the fact that he appeared out of thin air without any memory, and "Shu" met and talked with him many times, the answer is ready to come out.

    Qingchi Lianyang has a lot to do with 'Book'.

    It's even possible...they came from the same origin.

    "Qingchi's fate is rough, and it's not just Fukuji Sakura." Osamu Dazai smiled with lowered eyes, and his tone was firm: "And your handwriting." There seemed to be a hint of displeasure in the cold tone of 'Book': "I

    never I never hurt him, and I will never hurt him."

    "I hired a killer to kill someone, so I can say that I never killed anyone." Osamu Dazai sneered: "And, hurt, what do you define as hurt? Injured? Psychological shadow? Or death, you are a 'book', playing word games so general and superficial." The

    'book' has never hurt Aoike Lianyang.

    It just handed itself over to 'Fukuchi Sakurachi' who happened to know the existence of 'Aoike Lianyang'.

    "..." 'Book' was speechless, and after a long time, it spoke: "I just want to save all the worlds, what's wrong with that, destroying countless worlds for a small change in the real world, as a parallel world Do you think this is fair?"

    Osamu Dazai squinted his eyes: "Aren't you a 'book'?"

    "I am a 'book'."

    "The 'book' won't complain about parallel worlds."

    Just like people don't It is not fair to say that broiler chickens are eaten, because the meaning of broiler chickens is to provide meat.

    How could the 'book' create a parallel world for itself to provide materials for the main world?

    "People still have good and evil sides, why not 'Book'."

    "Do you think it is reasonable that 'Book' has consciousness and subjective emotions?"

    Even if there is, 'Book' should be biased towards the main world, not parallel world.

    "..." In desperation, 'Book' had a showdown: "I am it, but not quite, wait...why do you want to pay attention to this?" "

    Because you admit this, it is equivalent to admitting that you really are right Qingchi has tampered with it."

    'Book':?

    What?

    "Let me guess, you contributed to all the causes of Aoike's misfortunes." Dazai Osamu said with a half-smile: "You are jealous of him, and even a little afraid of him." "Because his ability is too powerful, if he is a normal

    child He grew up with flesh and blood, and has the love, hate, and greed of a normal person. You can't guarantee that he won't have evil thoughts later on, or be used by someone to cause harm to the world." It is no exaggeration to say that Qingchi Lianyang's "Eternal Old

    Thing", Wanting to destroy the world is really just a thought.

    Osamu Dazai guessed that the "book" in front of him is actually the consciousness of "books" in thousands of parallel worlds. The real "book" is just a machine with rules, running all the worlds without consciousness.

    "For a real 'book', it doesn't matter if all the parallel worlds are destroyed, because it can recreate thousands of them casually, but for you, every parallel world is a treasure, so you You will not let Qingchi grow up freely."     "But you can't kill him, because he is related to the real 'book', so you plan to turn Qingchi into an indifferent 'god', obliterating all his emotions as a human being, Let him lose interest and curiosity about everything in the world, so as to ensure the safety of the world." "     But you underestimated the horror of people, let me guess, the world Aoike originally stayed in was destroyed by Fukuji Sakura."     "Yes, what you speculated is correct." The truth was revealed one after another, and the 'book' was a bit broken: "If a large number of parallel worlds are destroyed and replaced, I will disappear. The real 'book' doesn't care about me, but I have to care about it myself."     Dazai Osamu raised his lips, and his kite-colored pupils contained wisdom that even the gods would fear.

    "Then, you reversed the time and started a new round of 'Blue Pond Transformation' plan. You sent him to this world and used me." "..." If the 'book' had an expression, it would definitely

    hurt

    .

    In all fairness, if Renyang Aoike and Osamu Dazai were to die, 'Book' would definitely choose the former without hesitation. Because Aoike Lianyang is a big trouble that it can't get used to and can't get rid of, but Osamu Dazai is his own son in the parallel world that he regards as a treasure.

    The 'book' is no nonsense, it means that its light group is blurred and turned into a light screen.

    A ruin was projected on it, the world seemed to have a bug, and the city was fragmented and floating above the endless darkness.

    Osamu Dazai raised his eyebrows: "What is this?"

    "This is the world in the third year after you, the leader, committed suicide."

    This time it was Osamu Dazai's turn to be silent. He stared at the chaotic land with an expression on his face Like a fish swept up on the beach by the waves, there is nothing to do but wait quietly for the sadness of death. After a long time, he spoke dryly.

    "It wasn't for Chuya, Atsushi, Akutagawa, and Ranpo-san, even without me..." The world wouldn't be destroyed in just three years.

    "This is a parallel world, not the main world."

    The implication is that their world is not as durable as the main world. If the two groups of people move a little more, destruction is a normal thing.

    'Book' said calmly: "You are the only one who knows the truth of the world." "

    Before I commit suicide, I will definitely tell them these things."

    "They can't get the 'book', so they know what it's useful for." "

    ... Osamu Dazai's voice was hoarse: "So, what do you mean?"

    When the time came, the 'book' revealed the purpose.

    "As long as Qingchi Lianyang is here, your world will not be destroyed like ordinary parallel worlds. I hope you can live."

    "Why do you think I have this ability? Qingchi is the person in the world who wants me to die the most." "

    His obsession with your corpse has been distorted from the very beginning. Haven't you already helped him untie his knot?" ? For him now, if you commit suicide, it is a mistake if he does not get the correct guidance. Only you have this qualification, and you are the most special existence in his heart." Dazai Osamu's voice was high-pitched, cold and terrifying

    .

    "So? Whether it's destruction or survival, it doesn't matter whether Aoike is the savior of the gods or the demon who destroys the world. What does this world have to do with me!

    " What about those people?" 'Book' is very calm: "You know that parallel worlds all come from 'possibility', so even if you also got the 'book' and became the leader of the port mafia Osamu Dazai, as long as there is a little difference in experience, the two They are all completely different individuals."

    "Joining the mafia, recruiting Chuya of the Central Plains, leading the war, becoming the leader, and attracting Aoike Renyang, aren't these things you actually did?"

    Dazai from another parallel world George might have done that too, but it couldn't possibly be what they did.

    These belong exclusively to this Osamu Dazai.

    No parallel world is exactly the same.

    "People are real, so is the world, Dazai." 'Book' is very sincere: "I beg you to live, for yourself." Dazai pointed out bluntly: "You are

    for yourself." "

    I Can't kill two birds with one stone?"

    "There's no such thing as profit and reason."

    "..." There was a bit of toothache in the non-mechanical voice of 'Book': "Since you already regard me as the big villain, then I will carry out this name, and once again erasing part of Qingchi Lianyang's memory is a great loss to me, but it is not impossible."

    "As the leader, Osamu Dazai can't stabilize him, then replace him with other Osamu Dazai, if none of Osamu Dazai is willing, then replace him with someone else, trial and error, one of them will achieve the ending I want... "

    Shut up."

    Osamu Dazai's face darkened.

    He wanted to say that Aoike Lianyang would not be forced to stay as the 'book' said, but he thought that Aoike Lianyang liked him at first because of his face, if he lost all his memory, he would be replaced by another suicidal Osamu Dazai ...

    impossible.

    "You want to talk about his creations? There are so many parallel worlds, and it will not be a matter of time for them to find him."

    With some tricks, the 'book' will always make Dazai Osamu wear a cuckold.

    Osamu Dazai: ...

    He squeezed out a sentence between his teeth: "His creations go crazy, and it's not my interests that are damaged.

    " There is a risk of disappearing at any time, so it's better to fight."

    Osamu Dazai woke up, sat up, and looked to the side.

    Qingchi Lianyang is still in a coma...a coma.

    He is a literary worker, and he probably doesn't even have the amount of exercise to walk faster, and his physical strength is far inferior to that of the mafioso who is crawling around among the corpses.

    The young man was huddled under the quilt, the corners of his eyes were still bright red, his tears had dried up, and his bare skin was covered with mottled red. It looked like he had been bullied severely, and he curled up subconsciously to protect himself in his sleep. His lips were slightly red and swollen, with many small wounds.

    A trace of guilt flashed across Dazai Osamu's face.

    Just a little.

    He even remembered the begging and crying sound that overflowed from his mouth last night...

    Osamu Dazai raised his hand and pressed his temple.

    I can't think about it anymore, the subconscious power field is still there, it would be bad to wake up Qingchi.

    Osamu Dazai casually looked around for a week, trying to find out if there was any mistake just now, his expression froze when his eyes fell on a certain point in the room.

    There, there was something familiar.

    Well, his own dead body.

    Judging from the method of death, it was an electric shock, lying on the carpet with complicated patterns like falling asleep, it has a kind of beauty like an oil painting.

    Osamu Dazai glanced at the person next to him in a complicated mood.

    The author has something to say:

    The possible world theory of the book comes from the novel "BEAST" by Bungou Stray Dog. That is to say, Sigma may actually have a family. He did not appear out of thin air, but was moved from other possible worlds by the book.

    The emotional drama between Qingchi and Jae is very distorted, unable to be impulsive and pure, determined by the characters, mixed with utilization and complicated factors.

    The next book is about pure cookies, "you like him, he likes you, that's enough", look at the article in the cp of the column! It's about to open!

    I thought about it before, if the a in the beloved couple ab is replaced with c, with the same plot and the same interaction, will cb be as sweet as ab?

    At first glance, this question seems paradoxical and ruins romance, but in fact, when you think about it carefully, it is not true.

    In a sense, b who loves a and b who loves c are not the same person anymore.

    In fact, compared with the sins made by Mr. Fudi, the "book" still accounts for a little more of Mr. Fudi, because he is pushed by Mr. Fudi (honestly)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 382 96
Alternative Title: 当攻略玩家穿越后 Author: Durian Pizza Summary: Natsuki Mio has traveled through time. After realizing this reality, almost at the sam...
173K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
6.2K 172 39
Alternative Title: 身为剧本组的我不是很懂你们 Author: Say Sanan with Me Summary: Qian Yuche, a man with scientific research skills The IQ ceiling is full, commonl...
10.8K 593 128
Alternative Title: 真酒是最强游戏制作人 Author: Fuya Summary: Yuuki Sowa, a former fringe member of the winery, took 300,000 yen from the winery and was k...