The Cursed Love

De Youngwriter_25

"To all those who were born with luxuries but living a cursed life...." - Kanishka Tyagi ( Writer) ... Mais

CHAPTER 1 The Meeting
CHAPTER 2 The Destiny's Game
CHAPTER 3 The Reunion
CHAPTER 4 Grace in danger ?
CHAPTER 5 Finding Grace
CHAPTER 6 confessions ?
CHAPTER 7 Proposal
CHAPTER 8 Accepted ?
CHAPTER 9 ILLUSION !!
CHAPTER 10 Goodbye!!!
CHAPTER 11 The Clue
CHAPTER 12 The strange encounter
CHAPTER 13 Who is James?
CHAPTER 14 Nostalgia
CHAPTER 15 The Search
CHAPTER 16 You are safe!
CHAPTER 17 Pookie 💗
CHAPTER 18 Nightmare
CHAPTER 19 Dilemma
CHAPTER 20 The letter 💌
CHAPTER 21 Fate
CHAPTER 22 The Curse
CHAPTER 23 James Past - I
CHAPTER 24 James Past - II
CHAPTER 25 Team
CHAPTER 26 The Plan
CHAPTER 27 The Code
CHAPTER 28 Successful
CHAPTER 29 Secret Meeting
CHAPTER 30 Lineage
CHAPTER 31 Bad Omen
CHAPTER 32 Betrayal
CHAPTER 33 The Truth
CHAPTER 34 Spy
CHAPTER 35 I am coming !
CHAPTER 36 The Jet
CHAPTER 37 Alban Vèrany
CHAPTER 38 Better!
CHAPTER 39 Forgive
CHAPTER 40 Satan
CHAPTER 42 Speechless
CHAPTER 43 Hopelessly in love
CHAPTER 44 We are ready!
CHAPTER 45 The only way
CHAPTER 46 Beginning of Quest
CHAPTER 47 Trap
CHAPTER 48 First Triumph
CHAPTER 49 The Green Stone

CHAPTER 41 Surprises

22 4 3
De Youngwriter_25

JAMES'S P.O.V

" Take care of you and her." Dad said

I nodded and hugged him as we left for the airport for our flight to the Vatican. I hadn't told him the whole truth about why we were visiting there. Grace wanted to visit the Pope, that's what I told him.

"Ready?" I asked Grace who looked tensed. I hated to see her nervous but there was something this time in her eyes. It was hope and trust that she had in me. Yeah, that's my girl!

I smiled and put my arm around her shoulder. " Yes." She said with a small smile. We walked together to the door. I felt her body shaking with each step. I hugged her tightly as we reached the door. I whispered in her ear, "It's going to be alright." I opened the door and we left for the airport.

"So! Are you feeling better, Pookie?" I kissed her forehead as we sat in the back seat of the car.

She snuggled closer to me, " I have decided to stay optimistic about things. I am feeling very well , everything will be alright. With you by my side I want to enjoy every moment I have with you." I smiled, wrapping my arms around her. I knew that no matter what, I would be there for her. We could get through anything together.

"How many times will you take my heart, Pookie?" She looked up at me with her beautiful blue eyes, and I could see her love for me. "As many times as you need me to," she said, and I knew she meant it.

"It's been yours only, since the day you crashed into my life." I leaned down and kissed her softly. "I promise to never take it away from you," I said, and in that moment I knew I wouldn't. She smiled and I felt warmth I never wanted to leave.

"Well it's not going to be a boring trip. I have surprises for you there." I said. She looked up at me with a mischievous grin. "What kind of surprise?" wait! Surprises plural!" she asked.

I winked and said, "You'll just have to wait and see." She squealed with delight and asked me more questions, but I refused to give away any hints.

We reached the airport and took a private jet. The jet interiors were plush with luxurious leather seats and marble counter-tops. I gave her a pair of noise cancelling headphones and a goodie bag filled with her favorite snacks and drinks. She was so excited, she couldn't contain her joy.

" You should save some smiles for other things as well. You haven't even seen your first surprise till now."

" Don't worry I can't stop smiling when I am with you!"

I smiled and opened a curtain to reveal a private room with a view of the clouds. She gasped in awe and looked at me with eyes full of wonder. "You're really spoiling me," she said. I grinned and said, "I'm just getting started." I took her hand and we walked in together. She looked around in amazement and I could see her face light up with joy. "This is so beautiful!"

My eyes were only fixed on her "yes! The best view."

"I love it!"

" Me too!"

She turned and looked at me, our eyes met. " Well I am talking about the view."

" Me too, my view is breathtaking!"
I looked at her golden skin cascading the sky hue, the most beautiful blue eyes I had ever seen. The smile that lit up my dark world. I could stare into her eyes forever.

I put my arms around her waist and drew her closer. She giggled as I leaned in and whispered in her ear "You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen." She blushed,

"You.... are pretty cheesy, but I guess I’ll take it." She then added, "But you better watch out, or I'll melt all over you!"

I smiled and pulled her even closer, brushing my lips against hers and whispered, "I'm not afraid of melting. I'd gladly drown in you. Actually I am already drowning in you."

She kissed me back, her lips soft and warm, her arms pulling me even closer. She said softly "I don't know what I did to get your love. I love you so very much."

I kissed her back, my heart racing. I whispered back, "You don't have to do anything to get my love. It's here for you, always." I put her hand over my chest and I said, "My heart. That's where you'll always be."

She smiled and I could see her eyes shining with tears. I whispered, "I love you too," and hugged her tightly. She nuzzled her face into my neck and I stroked her hair gently. " Like I said it's just the start, I'll do anything for you, my love."

She looked up at me and grinned "like I said you are truly a fictional man." I smiled and kissed her forehead. "Anything for you," I whispered.

                                ~~❤️~~

GRACE'S P.O.V

We spent hours watching the movie surrounded by the beautiful view he had set up. I was in awe of how thoughtful he was. Everything was perfect!

His eyes sparkled with excitement as he said, "We have arrived at our destination.".

"Really? We reached the Vatican. It was quick!"

" Well I'll just give one answer to both your questions. Yes, we reached Italy."

"Italy?"

He grinned and pulled me closer " yes Pookie, I had decided that we'll enjoy our time first in Italy, Rome and then we will go to Vatican City." He continued, "We'll also visit Florence and Venice, and explore the beauty of the Italian countryside." He held me closer and said, "It's going to be the most romantic and memorable trip of our lives."
He kissed me, and said " I want us to enjoy together before we move to the most essential part of our lives. I want you to enjoy every moment with me before we visit the Vatican and remove this curse."

I couldn't help but smile as my heart swelled in love for this man. " I know we have a few days but I have planned everything."

I hugged him and whispered "I trust you the most!" He smiled back and kissed me on the forehead. We both knew that these days would be special, and that we'd create memories to last a lifetime.

                                ~~❤️~~

GRACE'S P.O.V

The hotel was beautiful. It was a suite with large windows giving a direct view of huge Italian buildings. The room was decorated in classic Italian style with detail and a rich culture. The balcony was the most amazing part of the suite. It extended out from the windows, providing a perfect spot to overlook the city and to enjoy the sunset. I had always wished to visit Italy and James made my wish come true. The most beautiful part was that when we entered and I saw that James had arranged gifts for me there. James had arranged a romantic candle-lit dinner for us and that was on the beautiful balcony. We enjoyed dinner together, watching the sun set over the horizon. It was the most magical moment of my life. Little did I know that James had also arranged for a surprise serenade of romantic Italian love songs to finish off our perfect evening.

"You will make me cry!"

He pulled me closer into his lap "are these musicians that terrible?"

I chuckled I knew he was trying to make me smile, " no, but you are so good. My heart can't take this much love."

"This is not even a fraction of the love and happiness I want to give you, Pookie." He stroked my back gently. "And, you are worth all of it!" I felt the warmth of his love wrap around me like a blanket. I was speechless, so all I could do was hug him tight and whisper a thank you. He squeezed me even tighter and told me how much he loved me.

"Thank you so much, my Mr. Prince Charming." I kissed his cheek softly. "I love these surprises. You're the best."

" Surprises are not complete, my love. Many of them are still left to reveal." He winked at me and kissed my forehead. Every time he kisses my forehead, I feel a surge of love and warmth. He always knew the right things to say and do to make me feel special.

"Jesus, you really will make me cry." I hugged him tighter. A huge smile spread across his face. His arms wrapped around me tightly as if he was never going to let me go.

I wish we always stay together. I had never imagined I would feel for someone the way I feel for him. It's like a huge piece of me is with someone safe and if he is not around me I feel incomplete. He makes every cell in my body alive. Our bond has grown so strong that I am no longer that Grace which was afraid about the curse, now I feel alive like never before. I want to remove the curse only because I want to stay with him forever, if in future we are unable to remove the curse I will never regret falling for him. Somewhere, I know that now no matter what happens I am only his, and will be his only, even if I forget anything my body won't forget him. Every nerve of my body, every cell gets to know he is around me. Even if my brain forget about him, my soul will always remember him... Always.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please vote for the story if you are really liking it.....

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

14.7K 1.9K 49
Even teen evil queens need love. Right? (Or at least a handsome sword-fighting minion to do their bidding!) *** Bad things happen when Rowen is aroun...
17.2K 2.1K 56
*Wattys Shortlisted!* A witch. A hunter. And a curse. ~*~ Theiden Guster hadn't intended to abandon his family. But after trying to kill the witc...
10K 318 60
A family, full of deceitful maniacs... A kingdom ruled by tyranny, yet the people aren't aware... A story full of lies and deceit, woven to manipulat...
79 20 16
A Love story?... VAMINA kingdom's king... Gray...♡ WITCHEDIA kingdom's witch... ...