But What did the Novelist do...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 然而小说家又做错了什么 Author: Li Han Summary: Qingchi Lianyang fell in love at first sight. So he cr... More

But what did the novelist do wrong?
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107: End
108: Extra: military and police Dazai world
109: Extra: after the change of the leader
110: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (1)
111: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (2)
112: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (End)
113: Extra: four years after the deal expires

91

21 1 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 91

    Although he has come to the Armed Detective Agency, Osamu Dazai doesn't want to go there at all!

    There is Edogawa Ranpo on it! It's hell!

    Who knows what the famous detective who can see through the truth of everything at a glance can see in him!

    You must know that people who have not deliberately covered up are full of intelligence.

    However...

    Osamu Dazai gritted his teeth and glanced at the boy with square-rimmed spectacles with blond hair who was pressing down on him with a righteous face.

    With this guy's character, no matter what he did to run away or fight back, he would be remembered 100% of the time.

    At that time, things will definitely become troublesome and troublesome.

    He can only be thankful that Edogawa Ranpo is a character of his own way.

    Even if he knew that the port mafia, a hostile organization, had come to his lair, he didn't bother to expose it.

    Why on earth did he get out of the car to breathe and then his face was seen!

    Honestly, wouldn't it be nice to stay in a car with solar film on it!

    "I want to complain to you, absolutely! Where's your president!"

    Osamu Dazai stopped at the door angrily, refusing to go in again.

    Kunikida Doppo was less active than he, and just frowned.

    After seeing the Mafia vehicle, he was almost certain of what he would see when he went upstairs—the walls battered by bullets, the seats destroyed, the frightened clerks and newcomers. , documents and papers scattered all over the place, etc.

    "I hate you attackers the most. Do you know how much disaster this will bring to the detective agency?"

    Osamu Dazai retorted unconvinced: "Isn't there an accident in the planned budget?"

    Kunikida Doppo was surprised: "How do you know?"

    Osamu Dazai sneered: "You have written your thoughts on your face, so blind people can't see it."

    Kunikida Doppo touched his face, a little confused: "Is there?"

    The next second, he reacted and gritted his teeth: "You guys are saying I'm blind?"

    Osamu Dazai rolled his eyes: "I didn't say that Doppo

    Kunikida felt that something was wrong, but he didn't know what to say for a while, so he closed the door and locked it.

    "Smart bastard, when the evidence is conclusive, you can wait to go to jail."

    Osamu Dazai gritted his teeth.

    At this moment, a black silk thread as thin as a cow's hair came out of the door, and swished into his palm.

    This is Miss Yuzi.

    It has the word "in" written on Osamu Dazai's palm.

    The detective is inside.

    This is the absolute worst case scenario.

    Osamu Dazai's face was a bit unnatural, his brain was running fast, thinking about whether to escape.

    He sent Miss Yuko the moment Kunikida Doppo appeared, based on whether Edogawa Ranpo was in the detective agency as the benchmark for the follow-up plan, but I don’t know why it came back so slowly, Dazai Osamu came to the door only come out.

    Forget it, just keep doing nothing...

    Just before Osamu Dazai ordered Kunikida Doppo to be stunned, the door opened.

    Kunikida Doppo's attitude immediately became respectful: "Mr. Ranpo."

    Ranpo Edogawa, whom Osamu Dazai didn't want to see, appeared at the door. He glanced at Osamu Dazai and spoke casually.

    "Since you're here, come in and have a seat, Mr. Weiren is also inside."

    Osamu Dazai raised his eyes and refused decisively.

    "Forget it, Edogawa-kun."

    Edogawa Luanpo was displeased: "Call me Luanpo, even a famous detective."

    The title 'Edogawa-kun' is not a special case, almost all the policemen and reporters call him that. But for some reason, it seemed so strange to say this title from Osamu Dazai.

    "Ranpo-kun." Dazai Osamu said kindly: "You don't need to sit down, I just hope you can explain clearly to this person that we are not hostile this time." Edogawa Ranpo resolutely refused: "No.

    "

    Seeing that Osamu Dazai hesitated, he said lazily, "Staying at the crime scene for a whole day is the same as one second for me, Dazai-kun.

    " There is a way to escape in front of me, so why regret it here.

    It's just that he is wavering in his heart.

    Osamu Dazai's smile froze, and then he obediently followed into the office like a student who has been deducted a small red flower.

    Kunikida Doppo was a little confused, but out of trust in Edogawa Ranpo, he also followed.

    Osamu Dazai saw Aoike Lianyang at a glance, he closed his eyes, curled up as if his stomach hurt, leaned on the sofa, his complexion was much paler than when he just went upstairs, and there were many beads of sweat on his forehead. Fragile like dewdrops on a spider's web, a rare weakness.

    The unsightly white hair crouched in front of him watching, propping his chin with his hands.

    hand?

    Osamu Dazai raised his eyebrows, and found that the bandage on Aoike Renyang's hand was like a leggings wrapped around by a layman, making a sphere by force.

    Edogawa Ranpo glanced casually.

    "Oh, when you asked that supernatural creature to come to me just now, Mr. Weiren was afraid that you would see his injury, so he asked that creature to make him a glove." Qingchi Lianyang's hand couldn't wrap any glove, but the wound was not

    covered After a while, the thin film that finally grew to replace the skin also cracked again.

    Ten fingers connected to the heart, there seemed to be a deeper injury under the flesh, the pain can be imagined.

    Qingchi Lianyang waited and endured the pain, but he was just an ordinary person, not a machine.

    Osamu Dazai:?

    He understood every word, and by the way, he also solved the problem of why Miss Yuzi went back and forth so slowly, because for supernatural creatures, Qingchi Lianyang's orders were overridden on him. But together, what do you mean?

    Edogawa Rampo Royal Interpreter.

    "He didn't want you to see his hands, and then he passed out from the pain."

    Osamu Dazai inexplicably remembered what Gojo Satoru said.

    "The skin is gone, and the lack of amputation is a medical miracle."

    So what happened to the injury?

    It can make Qingchi Lianyang feel guilty... No, why is he guilty?

    "I'm afraid you'll be angry." Edogawa sat down in disorder, and then ordered: "Kunikida, go out and watch, and don't let anyone in for the time being." Oh, I'm afraid he'll be angry... No, why is Renyang Aoike afraid of

    him

    ? angry? Shouldn't this guy be happy to see him angry?

    Osamu Dazai didn't understand, he looked at Lianyang Aoike, the young man seemed to be half fainted by the severe pain, he didn't respond to his entry at all, and lowered his head.

    Kunikida Doppo looked around, found that the detective agency was intact, and felt relieved.

    Although he was curious about the identities of the noisy and obnoxious black-haired kid and the sudden appearance of the white-haired boy, he still withdrew.

    Edogawa Rampo is the pillar of the Armed Detective Agency. Every member of the Detective Agency respects and believes in him after seeing his strength.

    The moment the door closed, Edogawa Ranpo opened his eyes, looking at Dazai Osamu with sharp eyes.

    "What kind of chess are you playing? Dazai-kun."

    Dazai stood where he was, with no intention of sitting down.

    He was wearing a beige trench coat bought in Tokyo, with his hands in his pockets, and the sunlight from the window cast a shadow behind him. The smile on the face is unpredictable, and the mind is elusive. This is him, the leader of the port mafia, a terrifying man called a devil by his enemies and subordinates.

    "This is a Mafia secret, so there's no need to tell Ranpo-kun."

    Edogawa Ranpo pointed it out directly.

    "Your disguise is very good, I can't see through your mind, but you have to know that the reason why people are human is because they have weaknesses and flaws."

    Osamu Dazai raised his eyebrows, with a gesture of reluctance.

    "So?"

    "You are very familiar with the detective agency, which is by no means familiar with the hostile organization."

    After saying this, Edogawa ranpo looked at Osamu Dazai intently. In fact, he was not convinced of the authenticity of this sentence, and he only said it for the sake of truth.

    How interesting, Edogawa Ranpo, who is always in danger, will use tricks one day.

    Osamu Dazai was indeed taken aback, but he didn't show it on his face, and he quickly saw Edogawa Ranpo's scheme.

    But Edogawa Ranpo is right, he is indeed very familiar with the Armed Detective Agency.

    He knows where the printer is, who should send the waste from the shredder to incineration, and even knows the commission and bonus share of the members of the detective agency after completing the commission, and how long it will take to get the first salary increase after joining.

    But

    what did all this... have to do with him?

    Because this is the story of the main world.

    This world is composed of thousands of parallel worlds and a master world. Osamu Dazai knows the memories of Osamu Dazai in which parallel worlds through the "book", and Osamu Dazai of the Armed Detective Agency is the Osamu Dazai of the main world and the only correct one in this world. The story goes.

    But none of this has anything to do with him being the head of the port mafia.

    These lights are insulated from him.

    "The port mafia knows itself better than the enemy itself, and I thought Ranpo-kun, a detective, would understand that easily." "I'm a detective

    ! Don't use the word detective to describe me!"

    Edogawa Ranpo Discontent, childish protest.

    Osamu Dazai twitched the corner of his mouth: "Oh, Mr. Detective."

    Satisfied, Edogawa Ranpo answered Dazai Osamu's last sentence.

    "I know that the port mafia is powerful, but you have already exposed your secrets, Dazai-kun."

    There was a little slyness on his face.

    "Do you think that the leader of the port mafia, who uses thunder to flatten all hostile organizations and rapidly expands his territory and influence, will visit a hostile organization peacefully and be threatened with 'peace talks' by an ordinary member, or destroy the organization? ?”

    Osamu Dazai froze for a moment, with a slightly bitter smile on his face.

    "Why don't you restrain yourself 'because you take into account the treatment opportunities of your subordinates'?"

    Edogawa Ranpo told him: "Kidnapping the companion of a medical supernatural person and threatening her treatment is the mafia's method."

    Three Moment Conceived The balance has long been unilaterally broken by Osamu Dazai, and it is impossible for him to take this into consideration as the mafia dominates.

    "But I have to pave the way for Qingchi."

    Qingchi Lianyang is not permanently bound to the port mafia, so he can't offend the armed detective agency.

    Leaving aside the question of whether it is possible or not, let's talk about careful consideration. Dazai Osamu did not dare to let Aoike Renyang stay in the port mafia for a long time after his death.

    "This is new information for me, but gentle paving the way for his subordinates does not seem to be the way a mafia leader should have." "Does

    this expel me?" Osamu Dazai glanced at Aoike Renyang: "People always have preferences."

    He assumed a non-interfering indifferent attitude, but forcefully broke into his life, changed his schedule, disrupted and broke his life.

    Looking back on his life after getting to know Lianyang Aoike, Osamu Dazai had to admit that he had gradually gotten used to him, and even a little greedy for his existence.

    To him, this is no less than the disaster news that the world will be destroyed tomorrow.

    "I said, you..." Edogawa Ranpo's words stopped abruptly, he looked at Dazai for a long time, and then said: "Let yourself go." Dazai looked back at him with a smile: "I am a black

    hand Party leader, how many people dream of me dying."

    Zao sank into the darkness, drowning as a rotting corpse.

    Edogawa Rampo has a deep meaning: "Who cares."

    In this absurd and chaotic world, who cares about blood and violence.

    This famous detective, who looked childish, now exposed the shadowy darkness and cruelty under the building at dusk.

    Armed detective agencies are not absolute justice.

    Anyone who is awake in this room knows it very well.

    Osamu Dazai's hand hanging by his side suddenly tightened, and after a while, he let go, laughing softly.

    "You're right, Mr. Ranpo."

    But——he really didn't want to get into trouble.

    It's good to keep the status quo.

    Wujo Wujo, who was squatting in the corner, listened to the suspicious life.

    He suspected that after he became the ghost behind the scenes, the world gave him a 'buff that he couldn't understand other people's speech'.

    The author has something to say:

    Zai and Ranpo's meeting is equivalent to a "lottery draw" for him, and he is now in a state of constantly adding chips to both ends of the balance between "death" and "live".

    Qingchi has a really paranoid personality, even if all the knots in his heart are untied, and he knows that liking corpses is a sick thing, he still wants to see them slaughtered (the original intention remains unchanged). Of course, this is the case when no one clicks on him.

    Yesterday, the group said that my tentacles were too wasteful and I was upset.

    I:? ? The pattern is open!

    Is it uncomfortable to play by yourself, or is it forced to play by gravity control (honestly. JPG), is it unpleasant to be taught to look like a pure white stupid tentacle? Tentacles are as sensitive as a cat's tail, won't it be (harmoniously) unpleasant to be kneaded?

    As a Mafia cadre, Chuya, what's wrong with being a little bit bad, what's wrong with being a bit carnivorous! ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 231 113
Alternative Title: 别用疯批马甲玩游戏 Author: White Peach Chips Summary: Kashiwahara has played a holographic game for a long time. He decided to let himself...
7K 382 96
Alternative Title: 当攻略玩家穿越后 Author: Durian Pizza Summary: Natsuki Mio has traveled through time. After realizing this reality, almost at the sam...
12.3K 395 115
Alternative Title: 论坛曝光后,我每天都在社死 Author: Xiaoyeying Summary: I accidentally traveled through the second dimension, but my life fell into a countdown...
185K 5.4K 70
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...