But What did the Novelist do...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 然而小说家又做错了什么 Author: Li Han Summary: Qingchi Lianyang fell in love at first sight. So he cr... More

But what did the novelist do wrong?
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107: End
108: Extra: military and police Dazai world
109: Extra: after the change of the leader
110: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (1)
111: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (2)
112: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (End)
113: Extra: four years after the deal expires

89

11 1 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter Eighty-Nine

    Yuan Lu quickly reported the status quo of the magic world through electronic devices.

    Because of the fictitious war, the world of conjuration that was originally supported by the Yusan family has undergone earth-shaking changes. The Wujo family has declined and disappeared in the long river of history. The Chanyuan family is supported by the sky and the curse, and several pillars that should have existed But it disappeared without a trace, the remaining Kamo family and... the Minamoto family created by [Eternal Old Things] later.

    "Are you the current second-year member of the high school? One is Matsunaga Jiahui, one is Maruno Yuki, and the other is Xia Youjie, but they defected." The

    girl's voice came clearly from the hands-free cell phone, and the words Positive and round.

    "Wait." Gojo Satoru, who was eavesdropping on the phone openly, asked, "Where is the glass?"

    Where is the only reversal spell in the magic world? What if the conjurer is injured?

    And what the hell are those two strangers and the defected Jay! How can there be so many students in the college.

    Gojo Satoru tried to recall the two surnames Matsunaga and Maruno, but he couldn't find them from any conjurer family in his memory.

    Has a war changed so many things?

    Qingchi Lianyang ignored him, and asked doubts: "Defect?" "

    Well, the reason for Xia Youjie's defection is that a girl named Riko Tenuchi disappeared in the first grade some time ago, and he suspected that this incident had something to do with the high-level conjurers. "

    "Little Lizi in this world is not abroad, that's right...she is an astral body, and she has a good talent for spells." A sneer flashed in Wutiaowu's eyes: "The lack of people is so short that except for the sky and the curse, the original The auxiliary supervisor who should stay in the corner, even squeeze the mortal astral body?"

    Riko Tenuchi, a first-year student, disappeared.

    To put it nicely, in fact, when the time came, I was captured and assimilated with Lord Tian Yuan.

    A person who was instilled with the concept of "sacrifice" and a person who was instilled with the concept of "sorcerer" since childhood, the despair when facing this kind of death is absolutely different.

    The magic world in this world is simply rotten. Although it wasn't much better.

    The two people in the room also knew about the astral body, and probably guessed the clue.

    The phone hangs up.

    Qingchi Lianyang lowered her eyes, mocking in her heart.

    This is human nature.

    Osamu Dazai tapped lightly on the table with his index finger, reflecting the tightly wrapped hands of the young man with complicated eyes.

    "So, Qingchi, is your hand the price for seeing it?"

    Qingchi Lianyang thought of his hand, and he looked down.

    "That's right...but it was also my mistake."

    However, the 'book' was forced out, and that's fine.

    So, the world has become like this now, because of Aoki Lianyang's doing.

    Did you write the text on the 'book'?

    Dazai nodded.

    Then, as if he suddenly remembered, he mentioned it casually: "Does it hurt?"

    Qingchi Lianyang lied subconsciously: "It's okay?"

    It hurts, of course it hurts. The raw bandage is not as gentle as the original skin.

    Osamu Dazai stared at him for a few seconds.

    The boy's face was much paler than usual, and the muscles around his bandaged hands trembled slightly, and he didn't even dare to relax on his knees.

    He just wanted to laugh.

    I couldn't even hang up the phone just now, so it's not serious now?

    No matter what time it is, you still try to be brave.

    Qingchi Lianyang looked a little guilty.

    But anyway, Osamu Dazai can't take off his bandages... Wait, what does he have to do with Osamu Dazai?

    Thinking about it, Qingchi Lianyang looked straight at him confidently.

    "Is it heavy if the skin is gone?" After repeatedly confirming that Osamu Dazai couldn't see him, the five Gotos sat cross-legged on the ground bored, as if they were just complaining: "It's a medical miracle that your hands haven't been amputated." Renyang

    Aoike The injury report was placed by his bedside, and Gojo Satoru read it right away after he was forcibly dragged over.

    Qingchi Lianyang: ...

    he looked away, counting the lines on the bandage.

    Osamu Dazai narrowed his pupils slightly, showing a little more coldness, but he didn't say anything. He still pretended not to see Gojo Satoru, as if he asked casually and then skipped the topic.

    "Do you have a way to restore everything to its original state?"

    Seeing him turning a blind eye to Gojo Satoru, Qingchi Lianyang's scalp felt inexplicably numb.

    What does Osamu Dazai want to do?

    "As long as my injury heals."

    Dazai Osamu thought about it, and then finalized.

    "Then, the next step is to go back to Yokohama."

    "Huh?"

    "Go and heal your hand." Osamu Dazai looked at him with a hint of meaning in his eyes: "There is a person with medical abilities in Yokohama."

    Renyang Aoike I didn't dare to say something like 'it will be fine if you take care of it', because he was seriously injured, and it would take at least two or three months to recover naturally.

    But acquiesced... It slapped his subconscious 'it's okay' just now.

    Seeing his silence, Osamu Dazai chuckled, took out his mobile phone, sent a message to the driver on call, and stood up.

    "Let's go, go to the doctor."

    The only medical supernatural person we can find so far...

    "Lian Yang, the 'it' you mentioned is the culprit who turned the world into this."

    Gojo Goto paralyzed in the co-pilot, With two slender legs crossed, his eyes fell on the rearview mirror, and a trace of doubt flashed in his eyes.

    He originally planned to sit in the back seat, but Osamu Dazai slipped in first, and Renyang Aoike naturally sat beside him, and then there was no seat in the back. Gojo Satoru, who has no interest in being crowded with men, can only choose the co-pilot.

    Are they not familiar? Why are you sitting together?

    After sorting out the information just now, Gojo Satoru was thoughtful.

    Qingchi Lianyang ignored him and turned to look out the window.

    He hasn't said a word since just now.

    Thinking about it, Gojo Satoru's eyes suddenly lit up and he became excited.

    "Lian Yang, I seem to have guessed something important~"

    There were a few empty sounds, Wujo Wu felt bored and stopped calling the soul.

    Knowing that he would not get a response, he chose to get straight to the point.

    Limited-time version of the five great detectives - open!

    "That 'it' is your lover, and this mafia leader is your substitute!"

    Aoike Renyang: ?

    He was shocked by this unconstrained guess, and he turned his head to look at Gojo Satoru instead of being in a daze.

    Osamu Dazai, who was originally thinking about something with his head down, was also stunned, and looked up in astonishment.

    What lover? What stand-in? How did you come up with this?

    Fortunately, Gojo Satoru didn't notice this, he folded his hands behind his head, leaned lazily on the seat, and continued to reason.

    "'It will never hurt me, and it has never hurt me', this is your exact words, you will choose the words in such a way, except for the best friend who runs counter to it, there is only a lover!" Wujo Wu laughed twice: "It's your phrase 'someone else' that made me sure of the latter."

    Dazai Osamu told him that the reason why Aoike Lianyang cared about him was because of his face, so—

    "You can't love him, meal replacement , love triangle, what a fun play, Lianyang."

    Gojo Satoru sighed.

    This can also explain why Qingchi Lianyang, a guy with a government background, got involved with the mafia leader!

    Even after such a big incident, the first reaction was to come to him.

    He knew that the cooperation between the Conjuration Association and the Port Mafia was not that simple!

    Qingchi Lianyang: ...

    Did Gojo Satoru eat all the modal particles when he spoke?

    It never occurred to them that their deliberately ambiguous conversation could be misunderstood like this.

    "By the way." Gojo Satoru added: "That 'it' is a super-level curse spirit, because you said 'interfering in world affairs', outsider?" Unexpectedly, Qingchi Lianyang looked deserted, but in the end he would come here for everything in private

    . Tsk.

    The most important thing is that the one who was replaced accepted the matter lightly and took him to a doctor for treatment.

    The poor Mr. Chief was played with applause.

    "Tsk tsk tsk."

    "..."

    Qingchi Lianyang was speechless.

    Does this guy have to force an explanation?

    Osamu Dazai couldn't help it, but he couldn't laugh for nothing, so he coughed lightly, and covered his smile with his raised hand.

    Qingchi Lianyang looked at him speechlessly, but bumped into the young man with teasing eyes and a peachy smile.

    He was taken aback, looked away, and pursed his lips.

    Gojo Satoru was totally ignorant of what happened in the backseat, he continued to talk, speculated about the "love story" between Aoike Renyang and that "it", and commented on Aoike Renyang's bad aesthetics by the way.

    "There are so many sweet and soft girls, why can't you think about falling in love with someone who is not human, and even find a male substitute."

    Qingchi Lianyang was speechless.

    Where did Wujo Satoru's so-called "love theory" come from?

    "This guy doesn't look good, he has a pretty face, and he's not as tall as me."

    Osamu Dazai, who was poked innocently while watching the play, froze his smile.

    He's 1.8 meters tall, isn't he short? There is also the question of whether it is okay... It is too presumptuous.

    No, he and Qingchi have nothing to do.

    Don't be led astray.

    "I'm not as handsome as I am." Gojo Gojo stroked his clean chin, and said narcissistically, "I'm not as good as I am, and I have a future without me. Why did you fall in love with him?" Aoike Lianyang: ... Dazai

    Osamu

    : ...

    Thanks to Gojo Satoru, this trip is not boring.

    But... everything should be back to normal soon / this guy should disappear soon.

    Aoike Renyang and Dazai Osamu looked at each other and reached a consensus.

    The car quickly drove back to Yokohama, and it stopped under a red brick building full of traces of time.

    Qingchi Lianyang looked at the familiar building outside the window and thought of someone.

    "A detective agency?"

    Osamu Dazai nodded slightly, and he glanced at the building shrouded in sunlight with a calm expression.

    "The social doctor of the Armed Detective Agency is a rare medical supernatural person, Qingchi, you know their detectives, you should be able to get treatment, money doesn't matter."

    Qingchi Lianyang nodded.

    The doctors of the Armed Detective Agency are indeed the fastest medical supernatural beings that can be found so far.

    The driver opened the car door, Aoike Renyang walked down, but Dazai Osamu didn't intend to get out of the car.

    He was the head of the Mafia after all. The detective agency is a hostile organization on the side of justice.

    After leaving Miss Yuzi to ensure the safety of the car, Qingchi Lianyang walked straight towards the Armed Detective Agency.

    He knew that the headquarters of this organization was on the fourth floor.

    "Wait!" Gojo

    Satoru, who had just slipped from the co-pilot into the back seat with a twisted posture, was about to 'slide' out through the rear door, and was dragged towards Aoike Lianyang by surprise.

    Fortunately, he is in a ghost state, and he can pass through walls when he encounters buildings.

    Gojo Wuyou resentfully stood up by the air wall that kept pushing forward, and followed the moving steps of Qingchi Lianyang.

    Although there is no lower limit, he will not be injured, but Gojo Satoru refuses to be a cat that is dragged by a cat bag and faints, that would be too embarrassing.

    "At least wait for me to get off, Lianyang."

    Qingchi Lianyang took big strides, the broken hair on the sideburns fluttered with the walking steps, Nuoda's mask covered most of his face.

    "Didn't I just tell the truth, he is indeed not as handsome as me, are you angry?"

    Qingchi Lianyang stopped suddenly, looked back at Gojo Satoru, unable to bear it any longer.

    "I don't have a relationship with him."

    Gojo Satoru rolled his eyes: "Ghosts believe it."

    That Dazai Osamu also said that they were just friends at first, but then he went back and replayed what he said, tsk, the smell of tea is almost overflowing .

    What does it mean: "The first time we met, he said he liked my face very much"?

    Doesn't the connotation mean that he has five savvy faces? ? ?

    Oh, just a stand-in.

    the most important is!

    If these two people are really nothing, with Qingchi Lianyang's character, even if he shouted hoarse, it is impossible to wait to refute.

    Gojo Satoru, who was just howling and playing, became more confident in his reasoning.

    "..." Qingchi Lianyang felt that he was really crazy to waste time explaining such things. He should be like Dazai Osamu, ignoring Gojo Satoru to the end: "Whatever." Gojo Satoru smiled triumphantly as if he had

    won : "Look, I'm guilty~"

    The author has something to say:

    wtw: This little boy can't do it (the height is determined by the attack, the default is to kill the superior).

    Aoike: I didn't pay attention to the details, I just thought it was weird.

    Zai: Thank you, the 1.9 meter basketball pole.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 680 167
Author: month by month Alternate Title: 离奇打工人 Summary: The character configuration of Party B Yunhe: the strongest value + a healthy and durable body...
688K 25.1K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
5.6K 265 58
Alternative Title: 我在横滨用马甲虚构救世主组织 Author: Li Han Summary: The system says, come and be a savior. Red Fang Whiskey said yes. He though...
15.3K 830 168
Alternative Title: 我的漫画风靡咒术界 Author: tachibana Cat Duanzi Summary: Ever since I was a child, Hanae Takuto has always been able to dream of a...