But What did the Novelist do...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 然而小说家又做错了什么 Author: Li Han Summary: Qingchi Lianyang fell in love at first sight. So he cr... More

But what did the novelist do wrong?
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107: End
108: Extra: military and police Dazai world
109: Extra: after the change of the leader
110: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (1)
111: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (2)
112: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (End)
113: Extra: four years after the deal expires

78

18 1 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 78

    After all, it was the first time for Lianyang Aoike to drink alcohol. Even if he was born with a good capacity for alcohol, he would be three points drunk after drinking a glass of whiskey. The fiery liquid burned slowly in his stomach, like a flame that ignited a leaf, and flowed along his blood vessels to his whole body.

    Alcohol changes people subtly, it appears inadvertently.

    The taste of the newly served ice wine is much softer than that of whiskey. The light-colored wine exudes the aroma of flowers and fruits, like diluted acacia nectar, sweet and delicious. Aoike Lianyang took a sip, hugged the glass, and drank it all in one go .

    When he ordered the second cup, Osamu Dazai complained.

    "Qingchi, that's not how you drink wine."

    Qingchi Lianyang tilted her head to look at him suspiciously, her blue eyes sparkled and her cheeks were flushed.

    His appearance is different from his usual coldness and inhumanity. Under the light, he looks like a goblin who has just entered the forest and tasted the alcohol of the peasants. His eyes pretend to be clear, but he is drunk without knowing it. It's just a little more cute and strong.

    "How to drink?"

    Osamu Dazai taught him: "Of course, drink it while chatting to moisten your throat."

    The most important thing in a bar is to chat and kill time. Take a sip. If you drink a cup of boring wine like Qingchi Lianyang, you will collapse within a few minutes.

    At this time, he has completely given up the idea of ​​letting Qingchi Lianyang get drunk and leave earlier.

    Humans are animals of pleasure, warm quilts and cold streets are within reach on both sides, and they know which one to choose best.

    Osamu Dazai thought, just this once.

    Wine is something that allows people to tell each other their hearts and minds. Under the influence of wine, even the taciturn people can't help but say a few words.

    They talked a lot. Recently released books, great places in Tokyo, and even the underworld of Yokohama.

    During the period, Oda Sakunosuke had no intention of asking: "What do you do?"

    In fact, he shouldn't have asked the question. After all, most of them meet overnight in the bar, and each has nothing to do with reality. But it is strange that Oda Sakunosuke is eager to know the answer to this question.

    Osamu Dazai saw in his eyes that he was a villain who had killed hundreds of people.

    But Aoike Renyang was very strange. Before this wine game, Oda Sakunosuke thought he was a vicious person who could skin people at will, because he completely ignored the living people, so he couldn't see it from his eyes.

    But in the conversation just now, Qingchi Lianyang meant that he had never killed anyone. He seems to have a very righteous teacher who has been teaching him stories about the wrongness of killing.

    Aoike Lianyang was about to answer the port mafia when Osamu Dazai held his shoulder.

    "He's a novelist, of course I'm his assistant."

    "Do novelists also need assistants?"

    Most of those who need assistants are cartoonists.

    The novelist is the lone ranger, the free traveler, the wind and the gulls on the harbour.

    Moreover, these two people are not ordinary in any way.

    Oda Sakunosuke remembered the human bone pen that Aoike Renyang took out casually.

    Osamu Dazai raised his other hand and said loudly.

    "Of course, Qingchi can't do without me."

    Qingchi Lianyang didn't speak, and didn't avoid his touching hand, just glanced at him quietly.

    Osamu Dazai didn't seem to know it, and quickly withdrew his hand, leading the topic to other places.

    The liquid soaked in ice cubes is cold, and seems to be floating in the light layer and ice cup shrouded in lights.

    Time flows through the void along with the notes.

    During this period, many guests entered the tavern.

    Most of them are sitting by one or two people, with their own stories and exhaustion, indulging in the beauty of alcohol.

    The three of them entered the bar during the day, and in the blink of an eye, it was almost closing time.

    Osamu Dazai stood up, as if he wanted to say a closing word, he thought for two seconds, and then choked out a sentence.

    "We'll have a drink next time we meet."

    Next time we meet...

    "Okay, I'll remember you too, novelist Mr. PM and Mr. Assistant."

    Oda Sakunosuke nodded in agreement.

    Then he looked at Qingchi Lianyang, although he had been reminded, but the young man was still greedy, and asked for more than the two of them. Although they are all low-alcohol wines and cocktails, but the quantity is large, they must be drunk.

    At this time, Qingchi Lianyang stood up while supporting the table.

    "Do you have a car?"

    "Yes."

    After a few polite conversations, the two groups were ready to part ways.

    Oda Sakunosuke turned around first, and then heard Dazai Osamu's words from behind.

    "Looking forward to your debut work, Oda Saku."

    "Huh?"

    Oda Sakunosuke turned his head, but only saw a corner of his clothes protruding from the corner, and the two left.

    Oda work?

    When Osamu Dazai was in the bar, he always called him 'Oda-kun'.

    He thought, it was a slip of the tongue, or he heard it wrong.

    After all, it's a strange name.

    On the other side, on the way to find the car, Osamu Dazai suddenly asked Aoike Renyang.

    "Do you like saving others so much, Aoike?"

    "What redemption?"

    "It's just helping Oda." Osamu Dazai gestured to a person's image: "And Atsushi." The

    current situation of Atsushi Nakajima can be described as very complicated.

    He solved the misunderstanding between himself and the dean, but he also remembered more deeply the phrase 'those who cannot help others have no value in living'. In other places, this is salvation, but in the port mafia, it is tantamount to harm.

    Although the current port mafia does not lack Atsushi Nakajima, it is right to have a combat ability.

    Chuya Chuya, who has top strength and prestige, and Yuanlu, who has full intelligence capabilities, is in charge of the entire magic association, and Yuanhe, who gave the green light to the port mafia, is equivalent to the cat house shuttle of the nuclear bomb. The port mafia got on the line and used the mafia as the top killer Chanyuan Shier of the self-service mission machine.

    Even "尨" who almost owns the stray cats and dogs in Yokohama as his younger brother.

    Osamu Dazai let Atsushi Nakajima fish in troubled waters.

    Anyway, when he went to do the task... he was either trembling with fright, or he was thinking of running away, without using Tiger's power at all.

    The kid's fit with the Mafia is zero.

    Qingchi Lianyang was puzzled: "Is this considered salvation?"

    "Forget it, after all, it changed someone's life." Osamu Dazai smiled and glanced at him: "Don't you feel panic?

    " , and change the future of others. It even gives meaning to existence.

    This behavior is also too bold.

    "Is this life-changing?" Qingchi Lianyang blinked: "Fear...why are you panic?" "Are

    you a hundred thousand reasons, Qingchi." Dazai Osamu was speechless, and his eyes moved to his face: "It really is Get drunk, and I’ll tell you how it’s the first time for someone to drink a thousand cups without getting drunk.”

    The night is already very dark, the moon can’t be seen tonight, only a few gray-blue clouds spread out in large swaths, and the street lights are still on Stick to the mission, even though few people will use it.

    The lamp was thrown down and landed on Qingchi Lianyang.

    He put on the mask early in the morning, and all he could see was the blush behind his ears, as if he had been bitten by someone.

    Aoike Lianyang suddenly turned cold, and looked suspiciously at Osamu Dazai who suddenly took off his mask.

    What are you going to do again?

    Well, the face is also red.

    Osamu Dazai smiled in satisfaction, completely ignoring that he also had a red face, who wouldn't blush after drinking?

    "Aoike, when you were at the bar, you told Oda Saku that you had never killed anyone, do you really think so?" Aoike Renyang asked

    back, "Otherwise?"

    "No, nothing."

    Osamu Dazai smiled softly Twice, return the mask to him.

    Because I haven't done it myself, I feel that my hands are clean from the bottom of my heart.

    Because of his arrogance, he doesn't care how his actions affect the future of others.

    This kind of god-like fickleness was indeed the same Qingchi Lianyang he was familiar with.

    The anxiety in Osamu Dazai's heart fell to the ground.

    He is best at reading people's minds, whether it is others or himself, he is always accurate and clear.

    He is Osamu Dazai, the leader of the port mafia.

    It's late summer now, and the night is windy and cool. Fortunately, both of them are wearing windbreakers, so they don't feel too cold.

    When turning a corner, Aoike Lianyang suddenly spoke.

    "Do you hate saving others?"

    "It's not that you hate..."

    Osamu Dazai couldn't answer, or he knew the answer, but he couldn't speak.

    "But you are saving me."

    Qingchi Lianyang stopped and looked back at him.

    Osamu Dazai also stopped, looked at the bushes on the side of the road, and answered with the words Renyang Aoike used before.

    "Is this redemption?"

    Who knew Qingchi Lianyang also replied with his original words.

    "After all, it changed my life."

    Dazai Osamu was taken aback, and found that there was a bunch of keys hanging on the bush, and he didn't know which unlucky person accidentally dropped it.

    It's also possible that thieves stole the wallet and left the useless items on the side of the road.

    Before waiting for Dazai Osamu's answer, Aoike Lianyang didn't care.

    "To be honest, before I met you, I never planned the future, and even my heart didn't beat abnormally."

    When I had that dream, Aoki Lianyang was paying homage to Mr. Police in the cemetery.

    The cemetery is a magical place, shy, talkative, gentle, bad-tempered, no matter who, as long as they lie under the bluestone slabs, they will become an extremely quiet existence.

    There is a saying that a person dies twice in his life.

    The first time is the physical death, the second time, it is forgotten by the living.

    Qingchi Lianyang thought, if he died, no one would remember Mr. Police anymore.

    No one will know that there is a policeman who has made great military achievements, but was stabbed in the back because he killed criminals with a strong background for the people... a policeman who died tragically.

    With the drunkenness, Qingchi Lianyang spat out all the words that were more straightforward than usual, and it was impossible to blurt out normally.

    "But after meeting you..."

    Four years of freshman, wanted toy.

    Qingchi Lianyang could never forget that dream. He and the young man on the roof jumped off the tall building together, free from the force of gravity, the wind, the heartbeat that coincides with the other party, and the relieved smile that sees death as home.

    Aoike Lianyang has read many books on psychology, and he remembers a book that said.

    ——The type that people like is most likely to be the self that they desire but cannot achieve. Therefore, introverted people will be attracted to enthusiastic people, and extroverted people will fall in love with quiet people.

    He wanted to turn his dream into reality, he wanted to...

    Dazai Osamu picked up the bunch of keys hanging on the bushes, and said solemnly.

    "People who lost their keys must be very anxious. I remember that there is a police station near here."

    The author said:

    Shocked, the leader of the port mafia was arrested in Tokyo

    . The reasons are very complicated, but to sum it up, first, the face is good-looking, second, the death is good-looking, and third, good-looking.

    If there is no accident (of course there will be), after the slaughter, Qingchi will carry his memory If he lives for a long time, he may be written into a novel, or he may occasionally go into a bar and tell his story to others. It is

    impossible to die in love (unless Zaira dies with him, which is unlikely).

    Happy Valentine's Day, although I don't

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 172 39
Alternative Title: 身为剧本组的我不是很懂你们 Author: Say Sanan with Me Summary: Qian Yuche, a man with scientific research skills The IQ ceiling is full, commonl...
15.3K 830 168
Alternative Title: 我的漫画风靡咒术界 Author: tachibana Cat Duanzi Summary: Ever since I was a child, Hanae Takuto has always been able to dream of a...
5.6K 265 58
Alternative Title: 我在横滨用马甲虚构救世主组织 Author: Li Han Summary: The system says, come and be a savior. Red Fang Whiskey said yes. He though...
7K 382 96
Alternative Title: 当攻略玩家穿越后 Author: Durian Pizza Summary: Natsuki Mio has traveled through time. After realizing this reality, almost at the sam...