But What did the Novelist do...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 然而小说家又做错了什么 Author: Li Han Summary: Qingchi Lianyang fell in love at first sight. So he cr... More

But what did the novelist do wrong?
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107: End
108: Extra: military and police Dazai world
109: Extra: after the change of the leader
110: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (1)
111: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (2)
112: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (End)
113: Extra: four years after the deal expires

71

21 1 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 71

    Facing those clear and cold eyes, Osamu Dazai froze on his face with a bit of a sigh, but he didn't feel embarrassed, and then changed into a polite smile that couldn't find any mistakes, and the tails of his eyes were curved into two beautiful rounds. crescent.

    The black-haired boy leaned lazily on the sofa with a smile in his tone.

    "Of course I have the information, so, in what capacity do you ask me, Qingchi?" "

    ..."

    That's true.

    If Osamu Dazai wanted to tell him the information for free, he would have told him without having to perform the show just now.

    Under the gaze of Dazai Osamu with a smile on his face, Aoike Renyang suddenly felt a little at a loss. The skin that was not covered by the mask was as hot as if it was directly exposed to the sun, and the boy's brain went blank.

    He opened his mouth, wanting to say something, but couldn't speak.

    Ever since he could remember, Qingchi Lianyang didn't seem to have been so embarrassed.

    He is always indifferent and reserved, and has never had a strong desire for anything, so naturally he has never experienced the pain of getting what he wants.

    Qingchi Lianyang has always felt that what has been lost is not worth remembering or recovering, just like he firmly believes that death will bring eternity.

    But this time...

    he wanted to know about his adoptive mother.

    He wants to explore his past.

    Because a vague voice told him.

    A person who can't even sort out the past like a mess, can talk about the meaning of living.

    He wants to live meaningfully.

    Then...

    the young man's fingers hanging by his side slightly bent, and finally grasped the corner of his clothes, using force until his phalanges turned white.

    ...in what capacity?

    partner? No, that deal was clear and clear from the stakes to the end. Is it a subordinate? It's not right, so there is no position to make demands on the leader. Friends...it would be absolutely impossible for any of them.

    Qingchi Lianyang didn't know how to answer the conversation at all.

    He didn't want to give up, so he could only rack his brains to keep his mind active, but he couldn't think of a way.

    After a long time, a bit of bitterness appeared in the boy's mouth, his lower lip was slightly tingling, and the scene in front of him became erratic.

    The whole room was as quiet as if it was wrapped in a sound-absorbing sponge, completely silent.

    Suddenly, a sigh sounded.

    Osamu Dazai appeared in front of Aoike Lianyang at some point, grabbed his wrist and raised it up. He glanced at Qingchi Lianyang who was still in a daze, exerted force on his hands, and then spoke.

    "Open your mouth."

    Aochi Lianyang let go of his fist when his wrist hurt from being pinched, and opened his mouth foolishly after listening to Osamu Dazai's words.

    Two seconds later, he let out an unconscious sound of doubt from his throat.

    "Eh?"

    "Eh, what?"

    Dazai Osamu ripped off Aoike Lianyang's mask angrily, then showed him the pinch marks on the palm of his hand, and finally held Aoike Lianyang's hand again, and clicked On his lower lip, on that patch of deep red, there was a row of teeth marks.

    "A high school girl, you pinched yourself and bit your lips."

    Qingchi Lianyang pulled his thoughts away from what happened just now, and blinked slowly.

    "I just..."

    "Go to see a doctor for self-harm. This is not a psychiatric clinic... Ah, forget it."

    Osamu Dazai muttered something in front of him, but then suddenly thought of something, the words turned abruptly, and the corners of his lips seemed to be mocking himself After tugging, he pressed Qingchi Lianyang's head, forcing him to look directly at him, and said slowly.

    "You really have zero points in interpersonal communication, Qingchi."

    A question mark appeared on Qingchi Lianyang's head.

    Why can't he understand Osamu Dazai? What human interaction?

    Seeing his stupid appearance as if his brain was overloaded and burnt out, Osamu Dazai burst out laughing. At the same time, he ruffled Aoike Renyang's hair like a puppy, and said while making a fuss.

    "I didn't even ask a question, so I'm sure I won't tell you?" "

    I said Aoike, we are friends."

    The last word, Dazai Osamu deliberately slowed down, although the voice was not loud, but it was very clear, like thunder As if, Qingchi Lianyang's barely maintained brain was completely burned out.

    He completely crashed, halfway through the evasion, and stood there like a sculpture.

    ……What friend?

    Osamu Dazai made up his mind to play tricks, probably because he thought it was rare for Lianyang Aoike to look like this, and he didn't play for nothing, so he lowered his hand, stroked the smooth cheeks of the young man twice, and raised his chin, like a molesting bastard .

    Of course, it's the suave kind.

    "Edogawa Ranpo can be your friend, why not me?"

    "Ah?"

    Really?

    "Forget it... I don't expect you to understand this." Osamu Dazai twitched the corner of his mouth, and chose to skip the topic of 'friends': "I said, Qingchi, if you beg me, I will tell you, how about it?"

    He Originally, he said the words of "what identity" with the mentality of teasing Qingchi Lianyang.

    I didn't say it before, but I just felt that it was not the time, and I didn't have any foresight.

    beg?

    This is easy.

    Aoike Lianyang finally recovered his brain, he seemed to take a step back, shook off Dazai Osamu's hand, and then spoke neatly.

    "Please."

    He said seriously, and the indescribable holiness in his green agate-like pupils was like a believer praying for the coming of God under a statue of a god.

    There is no shyness and awkwardness, nor the astonishment and humiliated anger that normal people should have.

    Very good, this is very Aoike Lianyang.

    Osamu Dazai sighed in his heart, feeling helpless as expected.

    Although he didn't know what he was helpless about.

    But... Qingchi Lianyang's appearance at this time was very pleasing to him.

    The young man's hair is messy, and a few strands stick out of the two neat braids. The bloody tooth marks on his lower lip are like a cherry that has been bitten by someone. The panic in his eyes has not faded away. With that pretty face, he looks like The noble young master who encountered danger on the way to escape.

    Seeing that he didn't realize how embarrassed he was at this moment, Osamu Dazai curled his lips.

    "It's not important information. It's just a prayer card from a few years ago. Your adoptive mother hung it in Sensoji Temple. Because of the large amount of incense donated, and for some reason, that card has been hung on the tree, so I kept it. As

    he said, he took out a paper package from his pocket, put it in the palm of his hand, and peeled it off layer by layer, revealing a rotten wooden sign inside, with a few lines of red words engraved on it.

    Dazai's tone was a little helpless.

    "I originally planned to take you to Sensoji Temple before taking it out, but you insisted on watching it in advance."

    He also guessed the reason why Qingchi Lianyang was upset.

    After writing "Strange Disease", the novelist wanted to change himself, but he was powerless. That's right, a fool who can misunderstand his adoptive father for so many years, how can he have this ability.

    Osamu Dazai wanted to help him.

    But Qingchi Lianyang's past is really not something ordinary people can investigate.

    Thinking of the manpower, material resources and energy he had spent on it, Osamu Dazai remained expressionless.

    In fact, he didn't intend to take care of so much at first, just like using Nakajima Atsumi's mirror flower, although there are flaws, coercive pressure can make do with it, anyway, they have their own redemption later.

    Besides, Qingchi Lianyang's situation is better than theirs. He himself didn't care much about the past, and was less affected.

    The most serious consequence is just being troubled by the confusion of the past, becoming taciturn and depressed, seriously affecting Dazai Osamu's daily experience...

    When Dazai Osamu reacted, his "Aoike Lianyang Analysis Case" had already been written halfway through.

    He glanced at the words on his paper, "I believe that I am the murderer who killed the policeman, which brought him a great blow", and then glanced at the closed door of the inner room, where Aoike Lianyang waited again. All day, there was silence.

    Forget it, it's a matter of convenience.

    After all, the dog is depressed, and the owner has the obligation to enlighten it...just treat it as part of dog training.

    Think of it as a pastime to pass the time before you die.

    Aoike Renyang didn't know what Osamu Dazai was thinking, he took the wooden sign carefully and read the words on it.

    Although it is a long time ago, the quality of the wooden sign is very good, and the words on it can be easily read without any effort.

    This brand is a prayer card used in temples. It has a wooden body with small characters engraved on both sides. It is used to pray for blessings and eliminate disasters. Generally, rich people believe in this. When encountering disasters, or seeking officials and money, they will buy them at a high price and hang them on the wall. On the tree, leave nature to kill and bless.

    The message left by the adoptive mother is disaster relief.

    A general summary is that she had a nightmare that lasted for a week. The content of the dream was a child who couldn't see his face clearly, sitting with his hands on his knees in a dark room, and a bloody corpse in front of him.

    The front of the wooden sign is the reason, and the back is the blessing.

    "Why do I think that child looks familiar"

    "He seems to be smiling"

    "It's just a dream, why am I so scared"

    Those scarlet letters were clearly handwritten by a woman, but because of the layer of cinnabar on them, it made people feel creepy, as if this wooden sign was carved by a desperate person with blood on his fingers.

    After Qingchi Lianyang finished reading, he unconsciously tightened his hand holding the wooden sign. He felt absurd in his heart and murmured softly.

    "Did you foresee your own death in advance? It's like a thriller."

    His adoptive mother was killed by a wandering murderer.

    That day, he spent the night with his adoptive mother's carefully sewn corpse.

    Osamu Dazai remained silent, only looking down at the wooden sign, which was painted with tung oil, and time passed, like an oxidized dark clot of blood. The boy's fingers holding it were pale, like a desolate corpse in the wilderness.

    Looking up again, Qingchi Lianyang, who had taken off the mask, had flat lips, no self-mockery, no fear and hesitation, as white as a piece of paper.

    If this wooden sign wasn't forged later...

    Osamu Dazai reached into his arms and touched the 'book' placed on his chest.

    Aoike...

    is your life also a well-written book?

    Same with this ridiculous fake world?

    So as a 'writer', how do you view this matter?

    Do you still insist on the real view that the world is fleeting and everything is alive?

    After reading the wooden sign again, Aoike Lianyang raised his head with clear eyes.

    "Thank you for showing me this."

    Dazai Osamu was taken aback for a moment, and then smiled relievedly, somewhat as expected.

    "You're welcome."

    Is it completely unaffected?

    Or... was it expected? Because I made expectations in my heart in advance, I will be calm when the truth is revealed.

    The wooden sign was put away by Aoike Lianyang, and after he put it in his arms, he realized that his hands were stiff and he looked at Osamu Dazai.

    May I?

    Osamu Dazai nodded slightly, and made a gesture of letting go.

    Qingchi Lianyang showed a grateful expression, and then put the sign away in peace.

    Osamu Dazai made another invitation gesture, elegantly like a gentleman at a ball.

    "Do you want to go to Sensoji Temple?"

    Anyway, it is an item on the itinerary, so it should be visited in advance.

    "Okay."

    "Speaking of which, Qingchi..." Osamu Dazai squinted his eyes like a fox, with a sly smile on his face, grabbed his clothes with one hand, and wrapped his arms around Qingchi Lianyang's shoulders with the other: "You Have you gotten used to it?"

    Yes, great success!

    A question mark appeared on Qingchi Lianyang's forehead.

    What habit?

    The author has something to say:     Aoki has forgotten

    under Jae’s constant harassment , he hates physical contact with (Dazai’s)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 830 168
Alternative Title: 我的漫画风靡咒术界 Author: tachibana Cat Duanzi Summary: Ever since I was a child, Hanae Takuto has always been able to dream of a...
4.6K 134 78
Alternative Title: 男朋友今天落水了吗 Author: Nicholas Summary: My name is Su Le, I am 28 years old. I just got married, and I married my ex-boyfriend, m...
177K 3.7K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
12.3K 395 115
Alternative Title: 论坛曝光后,我每天都在社死 Author: Xiaoyeying Summary: I accidentally traveled through the second dimension, but my life fell into a countdown...