But What did the Novelist do...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 然而小说家又做错了什么 Author: Li Han Summary: Qingchi Lianyang fell in love at first sight. So he cr... More

But what did the novelist do wrong?
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107: End
108: Extra: military and police Dazai world
109: Extra: after the change of the leader
110: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (1)
111: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (2)
112: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (End)
113: Extra: four years after the deal expires

67

19 1 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 67

    "Three enemies invaded the data storage room of the Port Mafia yesterday and killed seven of our guards..."

    An orange-haired teenager stood in the middle of the chief's room with his hands behind his back, with hostility and anger in his eyes.

    The port mafia is an organization that cannot tolerate betrayal, let alone a large number of casualties. Zhong Yuan, who already loved his subordinates, was as angry when he heard the news as when he learned that his family members were killed.

    "Boss, please allow me..."

    "Did you lose something?"

    Osamu Dazai calmly interrupted Chuya Nakahara.

    Zhongyuan Zhongye paused, and his momentum became suspicious like a balloon being punctured.

    "Nothing was lost, the enemy only killed people. I am more inclined to provoke the hostile organization." "

    Since it is a provocation, why did you choose the data storage room? Isn't the bank vault or weapon depot under your banner better?"

    Osamu Dazai Ask him back.

    Zhongyuanzhong was also asked, because this is indeed the truth.

    The port mafia has come to where it is today, and has made many enemies. This kind of incident has happened many times before, but only this time, the location chosen by the hostile elements to attack is the data storage room.

    The young leader sitting on the right seat smiled, and said in a critical tone of the superior.

    "Don't be preconceived, Chuya, what if the enemy's goal has been achieved? For example, copying a certain information in the data room?"

    Zhong Yuan Zhongya frowned: "But the storage room only contains the data of some low-level personnel."

    Then The materials planted in the mafia that are only consumables and temporary workers can be found casually, and there is no need to attack them specially. To put it bluntly, the value of the whole house may not exceed a pair of leather shoes from Zhongyuan Zhongye.

    "Aren't there few incidents where big losses were caused by the betrayal of a few low-level personnel?"

    "..."

    "As long as the enemy is crushed with gravity without distinction, it doesn't matter what the motive or conspiracy is, you think so." "...Isn't it?" "

    Of

    course not."

    Osamu Dazai shook his head , the eyes are like tea stains on the bottom of a black tea cup that has been placed for a long time, old and dirty.

    "You, Zhongya, are too lazy to think about the enemy's conspiracy because you are too powerful, but you must know that there are many things that cannot be undone by simple violence, such as the leaked information." It has been said countless times that you are too lazy to

    think Zhongyuan Zhong also scratched his hair and said casually.

    "Isn't there a commander like you?"

    Thinking, plotting, just leave it to wise people.

    Anyway, no matter how you think about it, you can't find their chessboard, and you may even assist them.

    When Xiandai was in power and partnered with Osamu Dazai, he understood this truth.

    Not to mention that the current Osamu Dazai is his immediate boss, a leader over ten thousand people, and he should not like his subordinates to have their own thoughts even more. How do you say it?

    What the upper class likes most is not self-determined hexagonal subordinates, but obedient puppets and pawns?

    Thinking about it, Nakahara Chuya looked up at Osamu Dazai who was sitting on the leader's seat.

    The combination of this person and this position, no matter how you look at it, is a big joke, but it is the truth, so magical.

    With this look, he happened to see the white-robed boy standing behind him again. The other party's eyes were empty, and his attention was obviously not on this conversation.

    Aoike Lianyang was forcibly pulled out of the back room by Dazai Osamu, the purpose...to

    prevent him from harboring evil intentions?

    Zhong Yuan also felt the irony in his heart that Dazai Osamu, a suicidal maniac, became the leader, and he actually cherished his life.

    Looking at Zhongya Nakahara's attitude of "Is there you?", Osamu Dazai's eyes darkened, and the smile on his face seemed to disappear for a moment, but when he looked carefully, he found that the corners of his lips were not even a micron away. moved.

    First of all, the gentleman sighed helplessly.

    "If all the subordinates are waiting for my battle plan, I'm exhausted and can't finish it. Can you save me a little time?"

    But now the organization is completely operating under the plan written by Osamu Dazai. According to him, Do you want him to be the leader?

    Zhongyuan Zhong also complained in his heart, pretending to listen, and nodded.

    Only a few months after Osamu Dazai took the throne, the organization has taken on a completely new look.

    Whether it was quickly obtaining territorial sea rights in the offshore waters, reducing or exempting customs duties, or cooperating with Tokyo's new power Conjuration Association to win the Kanto core, no one could say 'he is not suitable to be the leader'.

    Osamu Dazai is simply a man born to be a mafia. His blood was blacker than ink, and there were no words to describe the machinations of his brain.

    "Okay, let's get down to business."

    Pretending not to see Chuya Nakahara's perfunctory, Osamu Dazai brought the topic back to the issue of the attack on the data storage room.

    "Anyone who dares to offend the port mafia must bear the extremely cruel revenge of the port mafia until he becomes a corpse that cannot speak. This is our consistent rule, so..." Zhongya Nakahara thought Dazai Osamu's next

    sentence He was ordered to investigate the matter thoroughly and deal a blow to the enemy. They were all ready to kneel down on one knee to accept the order, but Osamu Dazai changed the subject.

    "Let's leave this matter to Qingchi for investigation, and the criminal must be found out."

    Behind him in a daze, Qingchi Lianyang suddenly heard his name:?

    Chuya Nakahara, who took a step back with his legs:?

    I know you like surprises, but you don't.

    You listen to what you are saying!

    Nakahara Chuya thought belatedly that Osamu Dazai insisted on dragging Aoike Renyang out of the inner room probably not to prevent him from being assassinated, but to let him take charge of this matter long ago.

    So why didn't you say it sooner?

    Anyone with eyes can see that Qingchi Lianyang was distracted the whole time just now.

    Osamu Dazai turned the chair and looked at the bewildered Aoike Renyang with leisure.

    "Qingchi, what do you think?"

    Qingchi Lianyang was silent for a few seconds, he glanced at the speechless Nakahara Chuya, and spoke slowly.

    "Investigate what?"

    Osamu Dazai opened his eyes wide: "So you didn't listen at all just now?"

    "...No."

    Qingchi Lianyang shook his head, hesitating because he hadn't reacted yet, not panic.

    What does he listen to?

    Zhong Yuanzhong couldn't hold back either, and laughed out loud.

    He knew it was wrong, so he clenched his hand into a fist, put it between his lips and pretended that he was choked just now, and coughed a few times, but the smile in his eyes exposed the concealment ten times ten times.

    Osamu Dazai gave him a swishing look, condemned him for watching the leader's lively behavior, and looked at Aoike Lianyang resentfully.

    "Qingchi, what's the matter with you recently?"

    Although he and Qingchi Lianyang lived under the same roof, they actually met only a handful of times.

    But it was okay before, the two of them could chat while eating, and fight wits and courage when sleeping, forcing Qingchi Lianyang to move his bed from the next room to his room, urging him to sleep, instead of getting up in the middle of the night to approve documents, It was a fun day.

    But now Qingchi Lianyang has a lot of work to do and locks himself in the house at every turn. When writing a new work, I wrote and scratched, crossed out and wrote again. The most important thing is that he eats in silence, and often sleeps only when Osamu Dazai comes out to show his face.

    Although this behavior can be explained as Qingchi Lianyang lazily entangled with the "toy"'s daily life and returned to normal, because they should have gotten along with each other like this, but... something is wrong

    !

    Qingchi Lianyang didn't know what was going on with him either.

    It's like suddenly there are thousands of buzzing flies in the brain. If you don't work or something to fill it up, you will be upset. Trying to calm down and get rid of those flies, because there is no way to calm down. .

    This kind of noise can't even be peaceful in sleep.

    Although it does not affect life, it is just like the small fine sand on the sole of a shoe, which makes people uncomfortable.

    Being in a daze is Aoki Lianyang trying to find the root of his irritability.

    He shook his head expressionlessly as an answer.

    Dazai narrowed his eyes.

    Did not answer him.

    Out of boredom, Osamu Dazai pestered Aoike Lianyang many times about ignoring people, so now even if Aoike Lianyang talked lazily, he would at least give him an 'um'.

    It turned out to be just a nod this time?

    It can be seen that Qingchi Lianyang is really in a bad state.

    Fortunately...

    he probably knows what's going on.

    Osamu Dazai's eyebrows and eyes were bent into beautiful crescent moons, the light hit his shoulders, his lips were red and his teeth were white, bright and moving, like a beautiful boy bathed in the light, he is a prosperous beauty that will make people suddenly feel stunned.

    In the past, Qingchi Lianyang liked this the most, but now he seems to have never seen him, just waiting for him to speak.

    The Central Plains is also happy to eat melons.

    Look at Osamu Dazai for a while, and wait for how he handles the embarrassment, and look at Lianyang Aoike for a while, and guess why he is like this.

    Fortunately, Osamu Dazai was thick-skinned enough, calmly explained the situation again, and then looked at him with a strange smile.

    "I'll leave this matter to you, Qingchi, just to relax."

    Qingchi Lianyang nodded, but his eyes were out of focus, like a python that had lost its vitality.

    The irritability for no reason disturbed him.

    After a terrifying intelligence investigation by the port mafia, the movements of the three prisoners were quickly caught.

    It is Ota District in Tokyo, which is a well-known low-key rich area, where Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, any house may have extraordinary forces, so the Port Mafia cannot send a large number of members into the search.

    Because of the "pure white identity" provided by the government, Qingchi Lianyang does not need to be as troublesome as his colleagues who are wanted when traveling. He can show the proof in front of the police, but the people who travel with him are different.

    It took a whole day to buy hoods, masks, etc., to pretend to be disguised, to forge photos, to forge identity certificates, and to obtain brand-new documents with the necessary violent coercion. A series of troublesome operations took a full day.

    It's really the same as what Osamu Dazai said-take a break.

    By the way, Aoike Renyang's companion is Osamu Dazai.

    For some unknown reason, the leader wanted to go to Tokyo to see the Magic Association in person on a whim, so he ran away from the protected and airtight top floor without telling the whole organization.

    Therefore...

    Aoike Lianyang looked at the driver who was shaking while driving, and suddenly spoke.

    "I want to learn to drive."

    He's been forced to put up with a driver long enough to make up for the lie that he's a 'teenage Renao Aoike', not a 'travelling Aoike Renao'.

    Osamu Dazai, who was humming leisurely in the back seat, heard this, turned his gaze from the window to him, and joked.

    "Finally willing to talk?"

    "...I didn't become dumb at all."

    "Metaphor, metaphor." Osamu Dazai waved his hand: "Learning to drive, it's easy. I'll find someone to teach you...wait."

    His eyes lit up , as if thinking of some good idea: "Let me teach you, Qingchi."

    Anyway, Qingchi Lianyang is unwilling to contact outsiders.

    And with the little guy's IQ, he would find out that he was no longer on the top floor in at most three days, so he just took the opportunity to stay in Tokyo for a while and save himself from being accused when he went back.

    Aoike Lianyang: ...

    So they went to Tokyo this time to do missions and inspect the Magic Association.

    Isn't it some excuse that the leader wants to go out to find out?

    The author has something to say:

    "V" is the five declines of heaven and man! It is probably a private establishment of the animation team. When the detective agency was established, it fought with Ranpo in the air.

    Whoever got the combination of Wenye and No. 5 can draw everything, who is the fan of Kachi to guarantee the bottom, who draws Yosano and then draws Kunikida, oh, it’s all me (the indifference and jealousy make people beyond recognition (play every day

    ) Supervision) (games can be lost, "Zai's linkage" and exploration "Zhongye's linkage" must die)

    My duo said that I am like a mad dog, and I can't walk when I encounter Wenye linkage (referring to trying to let them fly)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 309 97
Alternative Title: 养大最强咒术师后我死遁了 Author: Moon Crossing Cold Pond Summary: The pillar of the world was hit, and the management bureau recruited Kazuki...
1.7K 94 42
Alternative Title: 我在5:20种小喷菇13:14制霸咒术界 Author: Liu Chu Summary: Traveling to a high-risk world with cursed spirits, the last game you played be...
5.6K 265 58
Alternative Title: 我在横滨用马甲虚构救世主组织 Author: Li Han Summary: The system says, come and be a savior. Red Fang Whiskey said yes. He though...
385K 13.7K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...