But What did the Novelist do...

بواسطة Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 然而小说家又做错了什么 Author: Li Han Summary: Qingchi Lianyang fell in love at first sight. So he cr... المزيد

But what did the novelist do wrong?
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107: End
108: Extra: military and police Dazai world
109: Extra: after the change of the leader
110: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (1)
111: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (2)
112: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (End)
113: Extra: four years after the deal expires

66

20 2 0
بواسطة Spinfoxie

Chapter 66

    Kunikida Doppo took off his glasses.

    He wiped it carefully several times with a wet wipe, put it on, and looked at a certain desk against the wall.

    This desk is unusual, at least in an office. There are no documents, books and staplers on it, but a variety of snacks piled up on it, and the cap of the pop soda is opened, and the crystal liquid is bubbling with fine and small bubbles.

    There is no one on the crooked visiting chair, and a bag of potato chips is opened by a close friend.

    ...Mr. Ranpo, what about you?

    It was clearly still there just now!

    After a period of turmoil, Kunikida Doppo stared blankly at Edogawa Ranpo standing at the door of the detective agency and waving at him.

    The other party completely changed his attire, black suit, leather shoes, and even a pair of sunglasses. Behind him was a tall man with exactly the same attire. Judging from the bulge in his waist, he was wearing a gun.

    To be able to dress up like this in Yokohama is obviously the vicious port mafia!

    How did Mr. Ranpo get involved with them!

    Is it someone who gets lost and pulls on the road?

    No...

    Kunikida Doppo took out his notebook and took a closer look. He was sure that there was nothing wrong with his notebook, his memory, or his eyes. Edogawa Ranpo had indeed disappeared out of thin air in the detective agency just now.

    Could it be time travel or something?

    The Ranpo-san in front of him is actually not Ranpo-san, but another Ranpo-san...

    Fukuzawa Yukichi is calmer than Kunikida Doppo.

    After thanking him rationally, he took over Edogawa Ranpo from the mafia.

    "It's troublesome."

    The mafia member nodded slightly: "Since the task has been completed, I will take my leave."

    His voice is steady, but the tension can be seen from the sweat on the temples and the tense muscles, which is for Fukuzawa Yukichi. Mr. President, who is not angry and arrogant, feels oppressive even in normal times, let alone facing a mafia who may be a kidnapper.

    Fortunately, Edogawa Ranpo didn't mean to embarrass him.

    Mr. Detective, who was dressed like a god, showed the same bright smile as usual, and grabbed Fukuzawa Yukichi's sleeve.

    "President, I'm hungry."

    Go back, don't touch this person.

    Fukuzawa Yukichi glanced at Edogawa Ranpo, then turned around and entered the room with him.

    After the door closed, Fukuzawa Yukichi spoke.

    "Ranpo, what did you do? Why are you dressed like this?"

    "As you can see, the port mafia, and the rest—I don't want to talk about it."

    Edogawa Ranpo strode forward with a relaxed look on his way home Walking to his desk, he picked up the unpacked wave soda and took a big sip. He let out a happy chuckle, then slumped down on the chair.

    The office of the Port Mafia... really didn't come from a cat.

    too big.

    Kunikida Doppo asked: "Mr. Ranpo, are you injured?"

    Another supernatural member of the detective agency, the doctor and Akiko Yosano happened to be on the field. Contact each other back.

    Edogawa waved his hands in disorder: "It's okay, I'm just tired from walking."

    As he spoke, he pushed aside the potato chips that had been softened due to the long time of opening the bag, opened a bag of newly released puffed food, clicked Kacha started to eat, no different from his usual incongruous and lazy look.

    Seeing his appearance, the two who were still anxious just now could only suppress their anxiety.

    This wayward famous detective has always been like this, no one can force what he doesn't want to say.

    He said it's okay, then it's okay.

    After all, it is Edogawa Ranpo.

    After everyone left, Edogawa took off the sunglasses on his face in random steps, his emerald green eyes flashed a touch of fatigue inappropriately.

    Everything that happened not long ago was too bizarre.

    The absurd and nightmare-like reality, the world that was overturned and restarted in an instant, and... the initiator.

    The port mafia... Dazai Osamu... Aoike Renyang... A person with multiple abilities.

    He quickly grabbed a large handful of potato chips and stuffed them into his mouth. The aroma of sweet and salty fried food filled his mouth, the heat poured in, his body functions were replenished, and his brain speeded up, processing all the information he had seen so far.

    Suddenly, Edogawa stopped grabbing potato chips randomly.

    He remembered what happened after meeting Qingchi Lianyang for the first time.

    At that time, Fukuzawa Yukichi made up his mind to be the person who would lead the lost boy into the light, but during the investigation, he learned that Aoike Lianyang was abducted by the port mafia on the way to be handed over to the Ministry of Justice.

    right here.

    The judiciary is so majestic, even the port mafia, which covers the sky with one hand, must do a good job in the aftermath of each mission, so that the police will not catch themselves.

    Such it, why it can't wait to snatch an unknown boy on the road?

    The Justice Department isn't without the Port Mafia, it's nothing more than a murder charge, and they can take people away with a little work.

    It's almost like... deliberately swearing sovereignty.

    "It aroused everyone's curiosity about Aoike Lianyang, and he hid it like a treasure. Osamu Dazai wanted to..." Edogawa

    swallowed the potato chips in his mouth, and his eyes suddenly There was a flash of light.

    he thought. The deepest reason for Osamu Dazai to do this.

    It is famous.

    That release was not only for the Supernatural Secret Service Section, but also for other overseas organizations.

    Eight years ago... that organization called "V".

    Edogawa Ranpo - one of the few failures.

    "Record: On

    **month**, **year, a super imaginary spell spirit appeared in the sky above Fuyuan Apartment in Asakusa, and five spirit inspectors..." "

    Sir, your coffee."

    The waiter in a modified tuxedo poured two cups Steaming coffee was placed on the table.

    Yuanhe put down his pen and showed a gentle smile: "Thank you."

    He took out the tip he had prepared earlier from his pocket. After the waiter thanked him, he didn't leave immediately, but stared at the person who was not outstanding. But because of his outstanding temperament, the young man who appeared to be gentle and refined asked in a low voice.

    "Are you Mr. Yuan?"

    Yuan and nodded with familiarity, and silently picked up the pen that had been put down.

    Sure enough, the waiter said yes.

    "Please sign for me!"

    After dealing with the waiter, Yuan He put down his pen, picked up his coffee, and picked up another document to read.

    The person on the opposite side smiled and asked him: "How does it feel to be a big star?"

    Yuan He answered bluntly: "It's okay."

    It's not his face, how can it feel.

    Thinking of his own face that was exactly the same as Xiaolu's, Yuanhe felt a little hollow in his heart.

    ……forget it.

    "Record:

    **year**month**...students of spirit explorers."

    After reading it, Yuan He asked, "Are all the recent accidents are spirit explorers?"

    "Seventy to eighty percent of them are."

    After the person opposite him answered, he picked up another cup of coffee.

    It was a man with black ball hair, wearing a black and white jacket, the dark circles under his eyes could not be covered at all.

    Xia Youjie rubbed his temples tiredly. He hadn't had a good night's sleep for several days.

    After "Goddess" became popular, the Conjuration Association took the initiative to expose its existence.

    In the most popular way of our time, live TV.

    "Supernatural Power, Spell Interview",

    the representative of the magic world, of course, is the president Yuanhe.

    He quickly became famous for his gentle temperament, fluent conversation, and the blessing of mysterious spells.

    Although there are many people who think that the so-called Conjuration Association is a fraudulent gang to lure PM teacher's popularity, it is not what they say at all--specially invite PM teacher to write for it, but quite a few people believe it.

    After all, the existence of supernatural powers comes first.

    And... the wave of readers who insisted that Mr. PM is a recluse and political and business tycoon went crazy.

    The Conjuration Association, the leaders of the other world are respectful when they mention Mr. PM. Who would dare to say that Mr. PM is a middle-aged frustrated alcoholic or widowed woman.

    But at the same time, the source and the previously predicted disadvantages also appeared.

    A large number of people who are interested in spells and spells, or who want to expose the lies of spells, have carried out large-scale spirit detection activities in order to see the spells.

    The immobile earthbound spirits rejoiced.

    For them, it is a natural takeaway.

    However, conjurers...

    what can they do? This situation has already been thought about when they wanted to make it public, so they can only work overtime.

    Xia Youjie laughed and cried as he looked at the high stack of documents.

    "He Jun, how long will this situation last?"

    He didn't doubt the correctness of the change, after all, with the previous situation in the magic world, no matter how bad it was, it was nothing more than that.

    What he doubted was—is the protection of the conjurer really correct?

    After the establishment of the Curse Association, the source and the organizers compiled all the knowledge of spells, including "curse masters do not produce curses, and the vast majority of curses are non-curse masters."

    In addition to death, the conjurer may produce a curse spirit, and the negative emotions that are usually generated will be converted into spell power and circulated in his body. The curses they generate are completely negligible.

    That is to say—as long as all human beings are magicians, magic spirits will not be born.

    He, Satoru, Xiaolu who complains every day that he has to run around and can't go back to Yokohama...

    Genka put down the coffee cup with a smile.

    "Who did you meet?"

    Xia Youjie was taken aback, "He Jun?"

    Could it be possible to see what he was thinking?

    That's right, before meeting Yuanhe, Xia Youjie met someone.

    Ninety-nine yogis.

    One of the four super conjurers in China, as a super class, he didn't accept the task and was doing nothing abroad.

    She was attracted by the establishment of the Conjuration Association, so she hurried back, but she still refused to accept the task.

    Xia Youjie overheard her complaining: "What, isn't it still a battle between magicians and magic spirits in the end?" The

    monthly tasks assigned to magicians by the Magic Association are fixed. Completing tasks will be credited to rankings and extra bonuses, and actual combat merits are required to upgrade.

    The birth of the reporting window has also replaced the old "window" message that was too narrow.

    As long as the reported curse spirit and magician Miaozi are true, the reporter will be rewarded generously.

    The conjurer no longer died quietly, but as a 'hero', he died surrounded by flowers.

    Everything is developing in the best place at this stage, but...

    Xia Youjie asked Jiujiu Yuji: "Is there any situation where the magician can not fight the magic spirit?"

    She replied: "Your recent workload It is increasing exponentially, and the deaths of conjurers are also increasing."

    So who is causing the workload to increase and the death of conjurers?

    —not a conjurer.

    "Justice requires sacrifice, and existence is reasonable, Mr. Xia You."

    Yuan He sorted out the information on the table, stood up, and looked condescendingly at the shattered, somewhat embarrassed young man.

    "Since you have chosen to be the executor of justice and don't spend your life peacefully and inactively like ordinary people, you have to bear the corresponding price."

    In his position, seek his own government.

    The salary of a conjurer for one task may be an astronomical figure that ordinary people can't earn through a year of hard work, and the daily life of a conjurer is also magnificent that ordinary people can't see in a lifetime.

    Xia Youjie replied with a pale face: "But..."

    "When you entered school, the teacher asked why you became a magician?" Yuan He's smile was perfect: "If you don't want to be a magician, go to the human affairs Submit your resignation to the Ministry, Mr. Xia You is still young, and you can engage in a better career for you."

    He, what he pursues most is "correctness".

    But Yuanhe also insisted that everyone has their own "rightness".

    It's a pity that many people don't understand this truth.

    They imposed their "rightness" and killed his mother, his fawn.

    But it doesn't matter anymore.

    The current "correctness" of Yuanhe and Yuanlu is Lianyang Aoike, and it is the novelist's will.

    Developing the Conjuration Association is only because he needs it.

    Yuanhe left with the documents without looking at Xia Youjie.

    The author has something to say:

    Ask a question, "V" is - () () () ().

    The plot will soon enter a small climax.

    Ranpo didn't put in neutral when he came back! Zai had someone get him new clothes! Zhong also didn't die, and Luanbu remembered to send him to a place where no one was there!

    Ah, I forgot to set the update time, sorry,

    thanks to the little angel who threw the shallow water bomb: 1 Lonely Night;

    thanks to the little angel who threw the rocket launcher: 6 Lonely Night;

    thanks to the little angel who threw the grenade: 4 Lonely Night;

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

7.1K 382 96
Alternative Title: 当攻略玩家穿越后 Author: Durian Pizza Summary: Natsuki Mio has traveled through time. After realizing this reality, almost at the sam...
13K 309 97
Alternative Title: 养大最强咒术师后我死遁了 Author: Moon Crossing Cold Pond Summary: The pillar of the world was hit, and the management bureau recruited Kazuki...
15.8K 680 167
Author: month by month Alternate Title: 离奇打工人 Summary: The character configuration of Party B Yunhe: the strongest value + a healthy and durable body...
12.5K 395 115
Alternative Title: 论坛曝光后,我每天都在社死 Author: Xiaoyeying Summary: I accidentally traveled through the second dimension, but my life fell into a countdown...