But What did the Novelist do...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 然而小说家又做错了什么 Author: Li Han Summary: Qingchi Lianyang fell in love at first sight. So he cr... More

But what did the novelist do wrong?
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107: End
108: Extra: military and police Dazai world
109: Extra: after the change of the leader
110: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (1)
111: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (2)
112: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (End)
113: Extra: four years after the deal expires

63

18 1 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 63

    The cat house shuttle sits on a high roof, with the vast blue sky behind it.

    The boy's slender body was wrapped in a large windbreaker, like a cat hiding in a blanket after stress. But the cowardly restraint in his eyes has long since disappeared, and that's right, after all, there is no one in this city.

    There are no shops open, and of course there will be no shoppers. There is no patrol command, and of course there is no need to maintain order. The streets are full of cars that are billowing black smoke, because the driver suddenly contracted a strange disease, and everywhere is broken.

    Water, electricity, transportation, and society have all been completely paralyzed.

    In the flower garden, a few weeds sprouted from the untended land.

    The red-eyed crazy cat bit off the throat of a stray cat that was domesticated by the city, and then used its claws to grind the corners of the wall. In the room, a shivering human screamed. After a few tens of seconds, he also turned into a cat.

    There is one less human being in the world. They can't hide from cats with a keen sense of smell.

    This kind of scene has long been familiar to Mao Wushuo, and he fiddled with his nails with little interest.

    The boy has been sitting here all afternoon, and the thin sweat under his hair is the best proof.

    Because the cat house shuttle is looking for someone, the owner who dropped him from the ocean of stream of consciousness onto paper, and then turned it into reality.

    This is indeed an ingenious meeting ceremony. Mao Yashuo planned to wrap the disasters and changes of the whole world in colored paper and present him with a bouquet of delicate and beautiful bright red roses, but a little accident happened.

    After the plan was implemented for a period of time, Suo Mou realized that this world was not the same as the world he lived in before.

    Here, he has no way to restart the world as he likes, and can only spread the virus and bad luck as a pure disaster, and his power is weakening day by day, and his control over the strange sick cat is getting weaker and weaker.

    His subconscious mind told him that this happened because of the suppression of the world.

    If this continues, he will disappear, and everything will be irreversible.

    Mao Yashuo admitted that he panicked.

    His original intention was to give him a meeting gift like a peacock spreading its tail, not to appear inexplicably and disappear quietly like a comic show, and then leave him a world full of holes.

    Just thinking about his distressed or disgusted look... Mao Yashuo wanted to travel back and slap himself who was determined to spread the virus after he came into the world.

    He has already merged with Ah Suo and regained all his consciousness, so why did he lose his mind!

    So, Maowushuo mobilized all his strength and tried his best to find the owner.

    It's like a child who got into trouble outside, crying and running home to find an adult to deal with the aftermath.

    The distant cat meowing brought by the high-altitude wind.

    --No.

    A person who only has a silhouette in his heart, does not know his appearance, occupation, or even gender, and all details are a mystery. Let alone an ignorant cat, it is estimated that the wind will not be able to find it.

    Mao Yashuo became more guilty from the beginning of 'he absolutely cannot be infected with the virus'.

    Could he be a cat too?

    No, absolutely impossible.

    He is the supreme god, how could he be cursed by this virus...

    Mao Yashuo gradually fell silent.

    The consciousness of hundreds of trillions of cats brought him the news of the only human beings, and the circle narrowed a little, but there was no matching person.

    How to do how to do!

    Maowushuo was on the verge of crying.

    ... go home first.

    Yes, go home and ask Ah Suo to find a solution.

    The bewildered young man seemed to have thought of a way to understand the urgent need.

    Mao Wushuo slipped back home as if fleeing for his life.

    That's where he's lived for so long, and it's something that's been incarnated into this world with him.

    After arriving at the gate, the anti-theft door opened automatically, revealing a somewhat eerie atmosphere in the room.

    All the curtains are drawn, tv, flower pots, water purifier, there is a fresh bloody cat paw around many places, like someone just scratched the paw of a skinned cat, not even dry .

    Count carefully, there are nine in total, distributed next to the furniture.

    "A Suo!"

    Mao Yasuo shouted when he entered the room, he narrated the current situation, and the doubts on his face gradually increased.

    What about Aso?

    After being manifested into reality, A Suo is no longer his second personality, but has become an "earth-bound spirit" that only exists in this room, and is in charge of everything in the room, why there is no response?

    Mao Wushuo ran to a door in a panic, and hurriedly took out the key to open the door.

    The door opens to reveal the contents of the house.

    In the room are stacked iron cages of different sizes, and each cage is filled with a cat according to its size.

    They are all brought back from the outside by Cat House Shuo these days, and what they have in common is that they are beautiful in color.

    Orange clouds spread over the white clouds, dotted with three-colored cats with black birds, tortoiseshell cats with stacked and smudged colors, long-haired cats like silk brocade and satin, and lastly, two-color cats. They were gifts that Shuo the Cat had originally chosen for him.

    These are the beauties of cats!

    Just pick one and put it outside, it will be pursued wildly by both male and female cats!

    He must like it.

    At this time, Maowushuo had no time to admire these beautiful cats as usual.

    All he cares about is—what about Ah Suo?

    Where did the red cat that was supposed to be squatting in front of the cage go?

    "Stupid."

    A sweet girlish voice suddenly came from behind, and Mao Wushuo was startled.

    Humanity!

    He subconsciously turned his head to look, and what caught his eyes was a strange girl who was about the same age as him, and she was looking at him sarcastically.

    This is the source deer.

    Due to the collapse of the intelligence network, there was no one on the street who could be used, so it took her a lot of effort to find this place.

    Mao Wushuo clenched his fists, his eyes were obscure.

    Did this guy kill Aso?

    "Don't come here."

    "Don't come if you tell me not to come?" Yuan Lu twitched the corners of his mouth, not paying attention to the cat house shuttle at all: "Anyway, you have no other means of attack except the ability to spread viruses. "

    Otherwise, a person like him, whose private domain has been violated, can still stand here and maintain his sanity?

    The cat house is waiting for the virus to infect her.

    It's a pity, Yuan Lu is not infected with the virus, she is not human.

    "Don't wait, that won't work for me."

    The cat house Shuo, who was punctured, opened his eyes wide.

    Being so close to him, why hasn't she been infected yet?

    "Why?"

    Yuan Lu didn't want to talk nonsense with him, raised his hand, and clapped both hands in reverse.

    There was a crisp knock on the fingernails, and a lot of black and purple smoke rose out of nowhere around the originally clear house. It was as thick as a dense cloud. They condensed into a stream amidst the sound of backhand clapping, controlling the cat house shuttle in the middle.

    Maowushuo found that he couldn't move, as if he was pressed in a dry cement block, he couldn't move a single finger.

    "You are..." The boy's pupils rolled a few times: "Are you his?"

    He calmed down at this moment, and found the same aura on Yuan Lu as himself.

    "Ah." Yuan Lu was not very angry with Mao Wushuo.

    The increase in the popularity of "Goddess" not only helps the work of the Conjuration Association to be accepted by the public, but also improves the strength of Yuanlu and Yuanhe. The most important thing is - the Qinghe Goddess who originally disappeared under the suppression of world

    consciousness , seems to have signs of rebirth.

    Coming from the same origin, and inheriting most of the power of Goddess Qinghe, coupled with the empathetic embarrassment of disappearing before seeing the meaning of birth, Yuan Lu's feelings for the disappeared Goddess Qinghe are much deeper than this new companion who is making trouble everywhere.

    "Stop talking nonsense." She sternly said, "Get everything back to normal quickly, I know you can do it."

    Then take this guy back to the master to clean up.

    Maowushuo: ...

    Find the excitement of the organization, and instantly become depressed.

    If he can recover... why not spend the whole afternoon in the sun outside?

    Aoike Lianyang was lying on the bed, her fluffy squirrel-like tail swayed gently, and the huge crystal lamp cast colorful lights, which fell on the soft and shiny fur of the forest cat.

    If this is a scene of an ordinary family, if people see it, they must praise the owner for raising the cat well.

    The premise is to ignore the extremely conspicuous red scarf on the forest cat.

    It went around the cat's abdomen, tied a bow firmly, and tied the cat to the bedpost like wrapping a gift. In fact, a cat like a puddle of water can easily break free from this level of predicament, but Ren Aoike Yang shamed him for making such a big movement, so he was obediently tied to the bed.

    This is obviously a good thing Dazai Osamu did.

    As for the purpose...

    Osamu Dazai opened the door with a smile on his face, and took out two plates of things in his hand, one bowl of dark paste-like unknown object, probably a mixture of meat paste and other ingredients, and the other plate was boiled sardines. Also embellished with wooden fish flowers.

    "You've been hungry for a long time, Qingchi, come and taste the cat rice that I've been researching for a long time, to ensure balanced nutrition."

    Qingchi Lianyang: ...

    He covered his nose with his paws, blocking the fishy smell that quickly filled the room.

    The cat may be able to accept this food, but he refuses.

    "Trust me, no problem."

    Dazai Osamu's eyes sparkled, he tried his best to recommend his special dishes, put them on the bedside table, then picked up a spoon and dug a spoonful, intending to give the forest cat a taste.

    Qingchi Lianyang's reaction was that, regardless of his demeanor, he twisted his body and easily ran out of the scarf, trying to escape.

    But Osamu Dazai had expected it a long time ago, picked up the cat, pinched the back of his neck forcibly and pressed him on the bed, bitterly.

    "Qingchi, last time you vomited after eating the same food as me, you haven't eaten again, you can't do this."

    Qingchi Lianyang, who had been hungry for two days, heard that the hunger was burning like a flame from the tail , the unbearable fishy smell at the tip of the nose seems to have turned into a tantalizing sweet fragrance.

    Aoike Lianyang stubbornly turned his head aside.

    Even if he is starving to death today, he will definitely not eat this damn thing...

    The spicy curry last time, the hard tofu last time, the soup I don’t know what kind of soup last time, no matter what he eats from Dazai Osamu, there will be no good end .

    The human body is fine, but the cat body is too fragile to afford it.

    "Don't be rebellious at a time like this, Aoike."

    Osamu Dazai freed up a hand to touch the shriveled belly of the forest cat.

    Then it was shot again.

    "Meow—"

    Don't eat!

    The forest cat pinned down showed its fangs.

    "Your temper is becoming more and more cat-like, didn't you notice it? Aoike."

    Osamu Dazai was not afraid of him at all, and stretched out his finger to point on the cat's teeth.

    "No more energy..."

    It is likely to be completely assimilated, right?

    Aoike Lianyang opened his mouth, wanting to bite down, but after thinking about his current behavior and way of thinking carefully, he felt that Osamu Dazai was right.

    He pushed Dazai Osamu's fingers out of his mouth with his tongue, his attitude obviously softened.

    ... just eat a little.

    Just when Osamu Dazai was looking forward to it.

    "Dong dong"

    came a knock on the door.

    "Brother, I'm back."

    Osamu Dazai's face collapsed instantly.

    The author has something to say:

    Chapter 61 has been modified

    Cat House: Playing off.

    To change back, Zai and Ranpo will have a meeting.

    In fact, Zai probably guessed that there will be other rational cats. After all, he knows that even if this is just a book world, it is impossible for a supernatural creature to cover the sky with one hand, and he also thought about the possibility of being chased by Luanbu ( After all, he is disqualified in the world, but he didn't expect to walk him in disorder and get lost in the office.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
11.8K 231 113
Alternative Title: 别用疯批马甲玩游戏 Author: White Peach Chips Summary: Kashiwahara has played a holographic game for a long time. He decided to let himself...
1M 40K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
180K 5.2K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...