But What did the Novelist do...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 然而小说家又做错了什么 Author: Li Han Summary: Qingchi Lianyang fell in love at first sight. So he cr... More

But what did the novelist do wrong?
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107: End
108: Extra: military and police Dazai world
109: Extra: after the change of the leader
110: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (1)
111: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (2)
112: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (End)
113: Extra: four years after the deal expires

59

24 2 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter Fifty-Nine

    Osamu Dazai lifted the quilt.

    Although he was mentally prepared, he fell into a long silence after seeing the things on the bed.

    What should have been a Sleeping Beauty's bed was replaced by - a cat?

    It is probably a kind of forest cat. It is snow-white like a snow elf, with long and smooth hair that falls naturally, like silk and satin, with a high nose bridge and a flat forehead. It is a standard beautiful cat.

    It's damn human aesthetic.

    Osamu Dazai didn't know whether he should be shocked that Lianyang Aoike was overwhelmed by his own ability, or whether he should lament that today was an eventful day.

    When he turned his head, he put his hands on the cat's head and rubbed it twice.

    It feels good...

    Sure enough, let me complain first, the current [Disqualification in the World] has no effect on Qingchi Lianyang, the origin of the ability.

    'Book', as horrible as it gets.

    No wonder it can... create billions of worlds.

    A mocking smile appeared on Osamu Dazai's lips, and he was still moving the cat's head with his hands, and even stretched it from the back to the tip of the tail without a teacher.

    Really soft and yummy.

    Besides, this is Qingchi Lianyang, touch Qingchi Lianyang who can stare at him for a long time with frozen eyes.

    Now that he has fallen into this situation, why not laugh at it.

    Qingchi Lianyang was awakened by an itchy feeling that hit the soul directly, just like a baby still in its infancy, the whole body is warmed by the sun, he can feel something swimming on his body repeatedly, and the place he touched is so refreshing that it is unbearable I wanted to let out a contented moan.

    He controlled the soul indulged in pleasure, raised his hand and waved it in the air, and the chaotic feeling quickly disappeared.

    How do you feel, where is it weird?

    Is it the wandering of suspected human hands, or is it obviously from the warmth of oneself, or is it an irrepressible sense of comfort?

    Both. It's all to blame.

    Qingchi Lianyang opened his eyes.

    The first reaction is that the world has changed. The walls that used to be rich in color now only have one similar color, and the vase decorations not far away are hazy. The second reaction is, who is this big face in front of me?

    Wait, it seems to be an acquaintance.

    But it's too late.

    He instinctively attacked the face that was too close.

    With a howl, Qingchi Lianyang froze in place.

    Did he just do something outrageous? For example, the following offense?

    A few seconds later, Aoike Lianyang shifted his attention from Osamu Dazai, who was covering his face with resentment, to his fluffy paws.

    ……paw?

    Osamu Dazai covered his face, rejoicing that as a [Disqualification in the World], he would not be infected by the virus.

    Although Qingchi Lianyang didn't stretch out his claws at all when scratching people, he still wailed on purpose, waiting for an apology from a certain first-time cat person, but he waited for a long time and nothing happened.

    He glanced curiously, and the corners of his lips curled up involuntarily.

    A cat stared blankly at its paws, with a humanized expression of shock on its face.

    This scene is kind of funny no matter how you look at it.

    This cat has the same body as Qingchi Lianyang, with the tails of the eyes raised up, as if painted with natural eyeliner, the round blue-green pupils are shining and fluctuating, and the squirrel-like tail is raised high, shaking slightly in the air.

    Osamu Dazai's hands were itchy.

    In the end, he decided to follow his heart, grabbed Qingchi Lianyang's cat paw with one hand, pointed at the end of his eyes with his little finger, and teased.

    "The eyes are getting bigger, Aoike."

    Qingchi Lianyang has red phoenix eyes, and this cat has almond eyes. All in all, this is a blessing in disguise.

    Aoike Lianyang, who just got used to the fact that he became a cat: ...

    Probably because of the cat's nature, Osamu Dazai moved around in front of him, and he really wanted to give him a paw.

    ……never mind.

    As a result, Osamu Dazai went too far, reaching out to touch him again, and while Aoike Renyang was struggling to follow his instinct, he grabbed his squirrel's fluffy tail and stroked it lightly.

    Numbness like an electric shock rushed straight to the scalp.

    When Aoike Lianyang's mind went blank, he suddenly heard Dazai Osamu snort and tsk tsk.

    "It's so small, does this mean that what you gain must be lost?"

    Qingchi Lianyang: ...

    Maybe it's because felines are born with a body temperature higher than the human body temperature, or something like cat syndrome, he who has always been indifferent can't help it It became active, like an ice cube being turned into water.

    ...It's better to suppress it, don't be affected by the cat's rationality as a human being.

    "No, think about it carefully, I didn't see anything at all just now, isn't there a cat? Or is it that you are so small, Aoike?" "

    Meow!"

    In the end, Aoike Renyang obeyed his will and gave Osamu Dazai a paw.

    Catch it as soon as it is caught, the big deal will be explained by the reason that it cannot violate the cat's instinct after changing back.

    One lived in a red brick building called the Armed Detective Agency, and Fukuzawa Yukichi discovered something was wrong before he even opened the door.

    There was a strange smell in the office, it was—

    "Meow~"

    A golden and white pastoral cat wagged its slender tail and squatted on the ground to look at him.

    Probably a hybrid, it has raccoon patchwork on one arm and a small braid of blond hair on the back of its head.

    Fukuzawa Yukichi frowned: "Cat?"

    The tall and ruthless samurai looked down at the cat, his eyes sharp as if he wanted to tear it into pieces.

    Not only was the garden cat not afraid, it also stood up and circled around Fukuzawa Yukichi's legs, as if remembering his smell.

    After wrapping around, it squatted down on the spot. It is obviously a cat, but it is weird and gives people a reliable feeling.

    Probably because the raccoon cat is too capable, Fukuzawa Yukichi thought.

    After all, he had read in a magazine before that the civet cat was trained to fetch newspapers in its original place, and it was a very smart cat.

    "It's a stray cat."

    The clerk of the Armed Detective Agency, Kirako Haruno, who is the president's secretary, hurriedly explained, with pleading eyes in her eyes.

    "This kid won't leave no matter what, he is driven out and then comes back, can..." stay?

    "Stay here, let Kunikida fill out some cat raising forms later, I will sign, and the money will be deducted from my personal account." Before

    she could finish speaking, Fukuzawa Yukichi nodded.

    "Huh?"

    Haruno Qiluozi looked confused, she glanced at the pastoral cat licking its fur, and then at the still noble and glamorous president who had turned and walked to the office, and replied late, "Okay." of'.

    After returning to the office, Fukuzawa Yukichi recalled the way the garden cat walked around his legs just now, and a flash of joy flashed in his eyes. Everyone can imagine that he, who is so cold that he can stop children crying at night, is actually a cat lover.

    For some reason, I always feel that the pastoral cat is very kind. This is probably... a feeling of sympathy, right?

    In decades of life, Fukuzawa Yukichi, who has never been close to a cat, thinks.

    Suddenly, a meow caught his attention.

    It was only then that Fukuzawa Yukichi realized that there was a black cat squatting on the window sill at the vent, and it stayed there for an unknown how long.

    This cat was well-raised at first sight, with puffy cheeks, smooth fur, shining in the sun, and emerald green eyes that looked like a pillar member of a detective agency.

    "Meow."

    The black cat yelled, and an extremely human surprise flashed in its green pupils.

    Then, it turned around and jumped out lightly.

    This is the fourth floor!

    Fukuzawa Yukichi was startled, and for some reason, there was a surge of urgency in his heart. He ran to the window and was relieved to see the black cat landed firmly on the window sill on the third floor. At the same time, I blame myself in my heart.

    Why was he worried that the cat would fall to his death?

    Don't they have nine lives?

    The black cat looked back at Fukuzawa Yukichi, as if he had read his mind.

    "Meow——"

    Stupid president, cats don't have nine lives.

    Many cats that jumped off tall buildings looked intact, but their internal organs were actually broken. The striding steps that people see are just cats anxiously looking for a corner where they can hide and die. He had seen cats like that before.

    The black cat turned its head back only for a moment, and soon, it nimbly jumped into the third floor, probably going up the stairs to the first floor.

    Is it despising me?

    Fukuzawa Yukichi looked back at the office door that was closed by him, thinking that he must be crazy for trying to figure out what the cat was thinking.

    For example, hallucinating a garden cat as a kind disciple, or seeing the shadow of chaotic steps on a black cat.

    "...!"

    Fukuzawa Yukichi suddenly shrank his pupils.

    Because he saw a familiar set of clothes by the sofa. Complete British detective outfit, even the hat.

    On the other side, Edogawa Ranpo, who had successfully descended to the first floor, looked at the tall building that was several dozen times larger than usual, and retracted his stepping foot.

    What a joke.

    He would get lost in this complicated maze in human form, let alone him who turned into a cat for unknown reasons.

    Sure enough, she shouldn't have left the president's office on the spur of the moment.

    But according to the situation at the time, if you stay with the president, not only will it not help you to change back, but the situation will evolve in a strange direction. Anyway, it's just another place to think.

    So, the black cat flicked its tail and sat down in the corner extremely gracefully.

    It must restrain the restless nature of a cat in its bones and maintain its rationality as a human being. Only in this way can it preserve its consciousness for a long time. Otherwise, it will forever become a meowing cat.

    Then you will never be able to eat thick dim sum and red bean soup again!

    Humans don't feed cats a lot of sweets.

    Edogawa Ranpo restarted his reasoning.

    He was very sure that he didn't find any incentives or suspicious persons before he turned into a cat, but in the blink of an eye, as soon as he opened his eyes, he got out of a pile of clothes and turned into a cat.

    Cursed supernatural beings?

    The one with a long incubation period?

    But it shouldn't be, no suspicious person can escape the eyes of the world's number one detective!

    Forget it, let’s think about it from a new angle.

    After Edogawa Ranpo turned into a cat, he immediately found the very reliable Kunikida Doppo, and with the confirmation of the other party, he admitted his identity. Then, a memorable scene happened.

    Kunikida Doppo also turned into a cat.

    Just in an instant. A real person disappeared, and an ordinary cat emerged from the pile of clothes. It is no different from the thousands of cats that humans keep as pets, cats that can lick their fur and meow.

    This is an extremely contagious ability, and it can even be called an infectious virus.

    Moreover, the virus has spread completely and cannot be stopped. Everyone in the detective agency will become a cat sooner or later.

    Because it is transmitted through the subconscious mind.

    As long as the infected 'cat' is seen with both eyes and information about it appears in the brain, it is already infected.

    One more crucial piece of intelligence.

    From the perspective of the black cat Edogawa Ranpo, everyone he saw had their eyes closed and their faces expressionless.

    They seem to be wearing a mask from the future, and the voices and emotions that belong to the present come out from under the mask.

    The black cat is watching people coming and going with its clear green pupils in a corner where the sun doesn't shine and ordinary people don't pay attention.

    Thousands of people are the same. Everyone obviously looks exactly the same.

    Everyone closed their eyes. Everyone is expressionless.

    This world is like the apocalypse in a horror movie.

    "Huh, cat?"

    Suddenly, a soft, young voice sounded.

    Edogawa raised his head in disorder, his green pupils enlarged in astonishment.

    People with expressions, eyes open.

    The boy in front of him was wearing a windbreaker that was so big that it didn't fit, it was as ridiculous as walking out of the primeval jungle and stealing Orion's clothes. There is an untrimmed ponytail on the back of the head, and the hair is slightly curly, and it looks like it hasn't been taken care of much.

    His skin is very white, so white that it has an unhealthy transparency.

    In the eyes is the deep cowardice towards this world.

    "The spread of the strange disease is getting bigger and bigger. Within three days, almost two-thirds of humans have turned into cats. The

    rest of the people are speculating on the transmission route of the strange disease and looking for a cure for the strange disease. , worrying about the future of mankind.

    "There is no need to worry about this kind of thing. "A Suo looked at the TV and said.

    I didn't quite understand her words: "What?"

    I forgot to introduce, A Suo is a girl. I picked it up on an outing a year ago, and after I mustered up the courage to pick her up despite the scary eyes of the cleaners, she became my companion.

    Although I don't need human care.

    But Aso is different.

    "Human beings will have no future." She turned her head, the light from the TV hit her pale face, revealing the blue and black blood vessels underneath, with blood slowly flowing inside: "Ah Suo, let's celebrate this." I

    suddenly I felt a headache, but it was still the same as usual, and I asked Ah Su with a smile, "Why are you

    acting like a big villain?" I often don't know whether to be happy or sad because of Ah Su's trust in me.

    "..." A Suo looked at me for a while, then changed the subject: "Do you want to know how to prevent this disease, A Suo?"

    I felt strange.

    Why should I know that?

    Although I don’t know why, I don’t have any fear of this strange disease in my heart. It is not fearlessness or arrogance, but a kind of confidence that I will not get this disease.

    Therefore, I don't need any preventive measures. "

    The author has something to say:

    I really want to speak royally, but let's forget that

    Qingchi is a Norwegian forest cat, and the fairy among cats (?)

    Dazai's cat transformation will probably open an episode, but now people are on the highway, and

    I decide to write when I get home. Iron intestines, the hound is really cute www.

    The next book is also open, and I will finish all the old articles before starting a new one, but judging by the progress, I feel that I can finish all the advance collections this year (?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 395 115
Alternative Title: 论坛曝光后,我每天都在社死 Author: Xiaoyeying Summary: I accidentally traveled through the second dimension, but my life fell into a countdown...
12K 231 113
Alternative Title: 别用疯批马甲玩游戏 Author: White Peach Chips Summary: Kashiwahara has played a holographic game for a long time. He decided to let himself...
744K 27.4K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
193K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...