But What did the Novelist do...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 然而小说家又做错了什么 Author: Li Han Summary: Qingchi Lianyang fell in love at first sight. So he cr... More

But what did the novelist do wrong?
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107: End
108: Extra: military and police Dazai world
109: Extra: after the change of the leader
110: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (1)
111: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (2)
112: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (End)
113: Extra: four years after the deal expires

56

26 2 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter fifty-six

    The white and tender tofu is bubbling in the pot, and the fresh loofah is laid on the bottom, exuding the fragrance of vegetables and fruits. After it is fully cooked, sprinkle a handful of wolfberries, and the crystal water starch will fall into the pot shallowly along the side of the pot, and finally a handful of shallots will finish.

    The lingering milky white mist engulfs the aroma of soup tofu and blows into the nostrils of the two children.

    For the assassination mission, both of them hadn't eaten for a while. Coupled with the consumption in the battle, he is already hungry now.

    Quan Jinghua swallowed, her stomach was aroused by the hot rice. Atsushi Nakajima is even more unabashedly eager for the food on the table.

    But none of them dared to act rashly.

    Atsushi Nakajima knew that the monster he was attacking was the bloody boy next to Lianyang Aoike.

    Quan Jinghua is because she has witnessed everything.

    After discovering the monster and the reduced number of people in the warehouse, Quan Jinghua summoned Yasha Baixue to attack. Then when crossing a certain line, it seems to suddenly step into another space.

    Disappeared voices and people are revealed.

    The dozen or so people stood upright like walking dead, their eyes were empty, their skin looked pale under the tactical lights, staring at the girl in the JK skirt suddenly, like a scene from a retro horror movie.

    If it wasn't for Qingchi Lianyang who also stood aside, Quan Jinghua would have turned around and cut Nakajima Atsushi's iron chain and ran away.

    Then, she saw Atsushi Nakajima fell for no reason, cried and screamed for no reason, kept calling his name, transformed into a tiger, lost his mind and attacked.

    Regarding the matter of the upper class... Quan Jinghua didn't dare to speculate, but subconsciously knew that it was the strange girl who caused all this.

    It is estimated that the people who can't hear the sound and disappear a few steps away are all her fault.

    Then, Aoike Lianyang waved the boy and the girl away, and took them to the restaurant closest to the warehouse.

    Qingchi Lianyang sat quietly on her knees, not at all moved by the delicious food in front of her.

    His attitude is as indifferent as ice under a cold pond, with a pair of blue eyes staring at the pot for cooking soup and tofu, and a strange flower is carved on the edge. The knots are poured out like bananas, and the flowers are shaped like butterflies, and they are painted with blue paint.

    what is this flower?

    After thinking hard for a while, Qingchi Lianyang realized that the surrounding quietness was abnormal. He raised his head and looked at the two children on the opposite side. They both put their hands on their laps and sat properly.

    "Don't you want to eat?"

    Quan Jinghua made a doubtful voice: "Huh?"

    Nakajima Atsushi was also a little confused, blinking: "Give us something to eat?"

    Otherwise?

    Qingchi Lianyang didn't understand their question for a moment.

    The two children looked at each other, their faces showing the childishness and gluttony of this age.

    After saying 'I'm going', a fierce battle began.

    They were really hungry, coupled with the superb craftsmanship of the chef of this soup tofu restaurant, gobbled it up and added bowl after bowl.

    Aoike Lianyang went from studying the flowers beside the bowl to staring at the two of them eating.

    Why can these two little guys who are only in their twenties eat so much?

    Gin Akutagawa, who is about the same age as them, eats like a kitten. Is this the difference between a civil servant and a fighting faction?

    Miss Yuzi should like them.

    Is it really that delicious?

    Do you want to take two copies home?

    After all, Osamu Dazai seemed very angry because he didn't bring him a souvenir from Tokyo two days ago.

    But he asked Yuanhe to send people to deliver a lot of special products. Not only did Osamu Dazai not become happy, but he also angrily threw those gifts to the guards on the top floor to divide them up.

    Qingchi Lianyang began to wander.

    He himself has Danfeng eyes, with narrow and long sides facing upwards. When the eyes are empty, they are fierce like pythons looking for food in the rainforest.

    After drinking the last sip of soup in the bowl, Quan Jinghua just put down her chopsticks and was about to take another bowl when she met Qingchi Lianyang's unfocused gaze, and her hand pressing the dining bell not only froze in the air, but then retracted awkwardly.

    "Sorry...Mr. Qingchi."

    Why did Mr. Qingchi look like this, did they eat too much to make him unhappy?

    Qingchi Lianyang:?

    He came back to his senses and thought about the reason why Quan Jinghua apologized at the fastest speed, but he couldn't come up with an answer.

    A novelist is really not a character who just asks when he doesn't understand. He is used to ignoring difficult problems and then forgetting.

    Fortunately, Atsushi Nakajima, who was working hard at the same time, received the antenna here, puffed up his cheeks to look at Lianyang Qingike, and then at Izumi Jinghua.

    "Qingchiさ&*...say?%#...whatever@#...eating?#..."

    Nakajima Atsushi didn't have Izumi Kyoka's filter for Qingchi Lianyang, so his intuition came in handy at this time use.

    Aoike Renyang agreed with the boy's ambiguous speech.

    Quan Jinghua felt relieved and continued to eat.

    When the soup tofu was gurgling in the pot, she took a peek at Lianyang Qingike.

    The other party stared at the pot again, and the smoke floated up, blurring the air, and seemed to soften the boy's usual cold face. A ray of sunlight came in from the window, hitting the blue-green pupils, half-closed, like a lazy cat.

    Aoike-san, he doesn't seem to be very young.

    Quan Jinghua suddenly remembered that the first time he took Qingchi Lianyang to the chief's office, he confronted the Central Plains cadres tit for tat, and said in a cold voice, "I will not be loyal to the organization, I am loyal to the leader. If he is not here, I will leave and quit" .

    He is open-minded, arrogant and rude, rejects people thousands of miles away, and seems to be very gentle in his heart.

    What kind of person is Mr. Aoike?

    Qingchi Lianyang, who had no idea that he was mistaken for gentleness, was still studying the bunch of flowers.

    I don't want to ask the clerk... Go back and ask Osamu Dazai.

    After drinking and eating, the two children with round stomachs burped at the same time and smiled at each other.

    So satisfying.

    "Are you full?"

    "Yeah!"

    "I'm full, thank you Mr. Qingchi."

    "What else do you want to do?"

    "Huh?"

    "What?"

    Qingchi Lianyang glanced at them, as if a little impatient: "Wish. "

    Hairou policy, in order to build a good relationship with Atsushi Nakajima, and then complete the task in a way that Osamu Dazai expressly prohibited.

    The big deal is that the source of the deer pockets the bottom line.

    It's a pity... Yuanlu tried it, and the question-and-answer bondage couldn't directly capture Atsushi Nakajima's memory, and even erasing the memory was several times more laborious than others, otherwise he wouldn't use such a time-consuming and stupid method.

    Not too bad though.

    ...Before this, he had never gone shopping with anyone, which was quite a novel experience.

    what wish?

    Nakajima Atsushi and Izumi Kyoka looked at each other in confusion.

    Ten minutes later, Quan Jinghua was eating ice cream with a freshly baked rabbit doll in her arms.

    She glanced at Aoike Lianyang, who had never taken off the mask from the beginning to the end, seemed to be able to take his younger siblings on a trip, and was not interested in these childish things, and followed his gaze.

    There is a dessert shop over there. Through the glass window, you can see a couple sitting by the window, looking very loving.

    The commercial street they stayed in was recommended by Quan Jinghua. It was very prosperous before, but with the passage of time, the equipment and the business scope of the store are aging, and the flow of people is very small. People who come here again either live nearby or come to find feelings.

    Quan Jinghua didn't find anything unusual from those two people, and she didn't dare to ask Qingchi Lianyang, so she had to give up.

    She turned around, whispered a few words to Atsushi Nakajima, and the two gathered around the claw machine again.

    Aoike Lianyang saw the couple at a glance... Edogawa Ranpo behind him, and the other party was eating the dessert in front of him. There are so many varieties that people feel tired of toothache at a glance, it can be called a museum of desserts.

    He had only seen this baby-faced young detective once, but he remembered it deeply.

    Because as long as the other party had a sense of justice to meddle in other people's affairs, his plan of using [Eternal Old Things] would be broken.

    Although the follow-up plan was unreasonably smooth, the novelist still couldn't help feeling troubled when thinking of those half-closed emerald green eyes.

    ——Don't get involved with this person, it will be troublesome if you get involved.

    He turned around blankly, and was about to see Quan Jinghua and the others' progress when a white doll took his sight. The doll was thrown in front of him, and the dark blue-haired girl poked her head out from behind with a smile on her face.

    "Mr. Qingchi, this is for you."

    Qingchi Lianyang was stunned, and took it.

    The doll feels very good, it is a pure white puppet cat, with two blue eyes embellished with plastic gems, it is vivid.

    "And..." Quan Jinghua showed a childish smile: "It's Jasper Vine."

    Qingchi Lianyang kept staring at the strange blue flower on the pot of soup tofu called Jasper Vine.

    She deliberately ran to ask the clerk.

    It's a pity that it is a tropical plant and it is difficult to feed. The store also has no seeds.

    What jasper vine?

    Atsushi Nakajima, the tool man in charge of catching the doll, glanced at Izumi Kyoka blankly.

    "Jasper Vine."

    Qingchi Lianyang recited the name, and then glanced at the doll in his hand. The eyes are dim and unclear.

    A gift for him...?

    Quan Jinghua was a little apprehensive, for fear that Qingchi Lianyang would be angry.

    Fortunately, he put the doll away.

    Qingchi Lianyang's voice was cold, holding the doll's neck with his hands, he didn't seem to hate this gift.

    "Is there anything else to play?"

    "That's enough, thank you, by the way, Mr. Qingchi, about Dunjun's ability..." "

    That's why I came here." Qingchi Lianyang saw through the girl's hesitation at a glance Reason: "I won't let Xiaolu do anything to him for the time being."

    Although Yuanlu couldn't use deep question-and-answer restraints on Atsushi Nakajima.

    Quan Jinghua's eyes lit up.

    Aoike Lianyang went on to say: "But if he hasn't learned how to use supernatural powers to work when I take over him, I can't guarantee the following things." Although Osamu Dazai didn't say it clearly, he can still hear it

    .

    His original plan was to teach Atsushi Nakajima by himself, but he gave up this task because he was annoyed by the task requested by Renyang Aoike.

    Quan Jinghua's expression froze, but she continued: "Atsushi will definitely be able to do it."

    The joy on Nakajima Atsushi's face froze, showing deep cowardice.

    Using supernatural powers to work... killing people... so scary...

    "This is not something he can decide on his own. I have prepared a course of treatment for him."

    After saying this, Qingchi Lianyang suddenly felt a chill behind his back.

    It was as if something somehow told the owner of the body that danger was coming, and he wondered where this feeling came from. Just turning around, I saw Edogawa who was originally in the dessert shop trotting towards them with a clear goal.

    "We meet again, Mr. Weird."

    The young man in detective costume smiled brightly, his eyes bent into crescents, stopped a few steps, and waved his hands.

    'Trouble' written all over it.

    Qingchi Lianyang's scalp went numb, and a silent alarm bell sounded in his heart.

    "Mr. Qingchi?"

    Quan Jinghua looked around between the stranger and Qingchi Lianyang suspiciously, and asked with his eyes: Do you know anyone?

    Qingchi Lianyang turned around and left, but was grabbed by his sleeve.

    Turning around, as expected, it was Edogawa Ranpo.

    Qingchi Lianyang stared at him with cold murderous eyes and grabbed her hand.

    Edogawa Ranpo naturally ignored it, and counted the desserts he had hastily packed, and he was sure there were many.

    "It's fun to meet someone who knows the way after all... a famous detective can't let you run away."

    Edogawa Ranbu almost told the truth, but he quickly adjusted, and he pretended that nothing happened. The attitude is bright and smiling.

    "Are you much more lively than last time? Did you get your wish? It seems that you still want to understand a lot of things."

    Aoike Lianyang shook off his hand: "What are you going to do?"

    "It's nothing." Bu opened one eye, revealing a bright emerald green: "I just lost my way, take me back, and I'll answer your question, how about it?" The

    young man wrote all over his face: promise quickly.

    He has all the answers to the questions.

    Qingchi Lianyang: ...

    After a while, he said, "I don't know the way."

    "It's okay, they know each other." Ranpo Edogawa pointed at the two children indifferently: "The two of them should have memorized the internal structures and road maps of all the buildings in Yokohama.

    " Required course.

    "...Yes."

    After thinking quickly, Qingchi Lianyang agreed.

    Edogawa Ranpo nodded happily: "I'm going to the Armed Detective Agency."

    Izumi Kyoka blankly pointed at a building not far away: "Isn't that the one?"

    Edogawa Ranpo said confidently: " I can't fly there."

    Didn't you see that there were two streets in between?

    What to do if you get lost.

    This guy... Didn't he come to touch porcelain on purpose?

    Qingchi Lianyang gave Quan Jinghua a look. Hurry up and lead the way, hurry up and end.

    After walking for two minutes, several people came to the downstairs of the Armed Detective Agency.

    Edogawa Ranpo said naturally: "Okay, if you have any questions, please ask."

    Didn't he touch porcelain on purpose?     Aoike Lianyang

    lowered his eyes, as if he just asked casually: "Will what I want to do go well?

    "

. He imitated the tone of a cunning adult.

    "If you agree with me, everything is fine. Anyway, with your ability, there are very few things that can cause trouble."

    This kind of ambiguous answer can be applied to any problem, and it can be called a panacea.

    Edogawa Ranpo praised his intelligence.

    Hearing this, Qingchi Lianyang raised his head, facing those cold emerald greens.

    How much did this man see?

    Edogawa Ranpo didn't say a word, just opened his eyes a little, and looked at him with a smile.

    The two are interlaced, one side is the light on the polar snow river, and the other side is the tree in the deep jungle, making an invisible competition. Except for the parties staring at each other, no one knows what they see and what they are thinking.

    Atsushi Nakajima, who was leading the way, looked at them curiously, shivering from the terrifying atmosphere.

    The author has something to say:

    Luanbu who got a lot of information he wanted: Hey, hey, the

    third child who has not yet been born in "Strange Disease": You are the only kid who bullies people

    , right? An expert, the skill points are all in writing and insight, know nothing about 'people', a straightforward person, can't play the script team, but is strong, and refuses all bells and whistles.

    So far I still don’t understand why Dazai is still angry after making up the present as a gift: Aoike who tilts his head

    Dazai :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 593 128
Alternative Title: 真酒是最强游戏制作人 Author: Fuya Summary: Yuuki Sowa, a former fringe member of the winery, took 300,000 yen from the winery and was k...
237K 7K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
15.5K 830 168
Alternative Title: 我的漫画风靡咒术界 Author: tachibana Cat Duanzi Summary: Ever since I was a child, Hanae Takuto has always been able to dream of a...
382K 13.7K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...