The Cursed Love

Youngwriter_25 tarafından

"To all those who were born with luxuries but living a cursed life...." - Kanishka Tyagi ( Writer) ... Daha Fazla

CHAPTER 1 The Meeting
CHAPTER 2 The Destiny's Game
CHAPTER 3 The Reunion
CHAPTER 4 Grace in danger ?
CHAPTER 5 Finding Grace
CHAPTER 6 confessions ?
CHAPTER 7 Proposal
CHAPTER 8 Accepted ?
CHAPTER 9 ILLUSION !!
CHAPTER 10 Goodbye!!!
CHAPTER 11 The Clue
CHAPTER 12 The strange encounter
CHAPTER 13 Who is James?
CHAPTER 14 Nostalgia
CHAPTER 15 The Search
CHAPTER 16 You are safe!
CHAPTER 17 Pookie 💗
CHAPTER 18 Nightmare
CHAPTER 19 Dilemma
CHAPTER 20 The letter 💌
CHAPTER 21 Fate
CHAPTER 22 The Curse
CHAPTER 23 James Past - I
CHAPTER 24 James Past - II
CHAPTER 25 Team
CHAPTER 26 The Plan
CHAPTER 27 The Code
CHAPTER 28 Successful
CHAPTER 29 Secret Meeting
CHAPTER 30 Lineage
CHAPTER 31 Bad Omen
CHAPTER 32 Betrayal
CHAPTER 33 The Truth
CHAPTER 34 Spy
CHAPTER 35 I am coming !
CHAPTER 36 The Jet
CHAPTER 37 Alban Vèrany
CHAPTER 38 Better!
CHAPTER 40 Satan
CHAPTER 41 Surprises
CHAPTER 42 Speechless
CHAPTER 43 Hopelessly in love
CHAPTER 44 We are ready!
CHAPTER 45 The only way
CHAPTER 46 Beginning of Quest
CHAPTER 47 Trap
CHAPTER 48 First Triumph
CHAPTER 49 The Green Stone

CHAPTER 39 Forgive

32 4 6
Youngwriter_25 tarafından

JAMES'S P.OV

Mornings always felt different from Edinburgh's palace and it seemed more tranquil with Grace lying beside me. I could feel the sun's warmth on my skin as I watched the birds fly by and the trees sway in the wind. The fresh scent of morning dew filled the air and everything around me was calm and peaceful.

"Good morning, Pookie" I kissed her softly. She stirred in her sleep and stretched her arms out. A smile tugged at the corner of her lips as she opened her eyes and looked up at me. "Good morning," she said, her voice still heavy from sleep. I smiled down at her and brushed a strand of her hair back and tucked it behind her ear. "It's time to get up," I said, and she groaned in response.

A small chuckle escaped my lips as I leaned down and kissed her forehead. " I want to sleep, after days I am actually seeing a good dream." I smiled and kissed her forehead again. "Am I in there?" I asked.

She opened her eyes slowly, a small smile playing on her lips. "Yes, you're in there." She said, her voice soft and comforting. I smiled and tightly hugged her. "What did you see?"

We stayed in each other's arms for a few moments, feeling the warmth of the embrace. She then looked at me with mischievous eyes and said, "That's a secret." I smiled and said, "Well, I guess I'll have to find out by myself." She laughed and kissed my cheek before we let go of the embrace. "I'm sure you will," she said, her eyes twinkling with amusement.

Suddenly my expression became heavy " Grace did you see anything regarding the Callopes secret ?"

Grace shook her head. "No, nothing," she replied. Her voice was strained. She could feel the tension in the air.

"It's OK," I said breathing in her scent. I don't want her to worry about anything. She smiled faintly and leaned into my embrace. I could feel her body shaking and I held her tighter. I wanted her to know that I was here for her, no matter what. I kissed the top of her head, and she looked up into my eyes. I could see the pain in her eyes, but I also saw the trust she had in me. I knew that I would do anything I could to make her feel safe and protected.

                              ~~❤️~~

" Nothing could be more satisfying and beautiful than seeing you happy dear"

King William said looking at James and Grace at the table having breakfast. The royal breakfast consisted of freshly baked croissants, Danish pastries, scrambled eggs, grilled bacon, and an assortment of jams and spreads. The table was adorned with crisp white linen table cloth, and silverware glimmered in the morning light. The aroma of the freshly brewed coffee lingered in the air, and the birds outside the window sang a cheerful tune. Everyone was enjoying the peaceful morning, and the warm atmosphere was palpable.

They smiled at him warmly.

" Dad... Thank you. Thank you for everything." James' eyes were filled with emotion. His father smiled back at him, tears welling up in his eyes.

" I am sorry for every mistake I ever made son."

James stepped forward and hugged his father tightly. "It's okay, Dad. I .....forgive you."

His father smiled through his tears and kissed the top of his son's head. He whispered. "I love you." His father nodded, and whispered back, "I love you too."

" Now don't cry Your Majesty, your people won't like to see you cry." James laughed, and wiped away his father's tears. He put a hand on his father's shoulder, and gave him a gentle side hug.

Grace sitting beside James smiled in admiration. James smiled back, his eyes glimmering with unshed tears. William raised a toast to his son in honor of their special bond.
He said, " Here's to the strong bond of a father and son. May it stand the test of time and bring us joy and strength. "

James smiled and nodded in agreement, his voice heavy with emotion. Grace reached out and squeezed James' hand in a gesture of support. William smiled, his eyes full of love and pride. Grace could see how much this moment meant to James and William, and she was glad to be part of it. She smiled, her heart swelling with joy at the beautiful sight in front of her. William lifted his glass and said, "Cheers!" They all clinked glasses and drank, the moment of shared love and joy in the air.

William raised his glass again and said, "To James and Grace! May your love keep growing and blooming for many years to come!" James and Grace smiled at each other, their faces glowing with happiness. Their eyes manifested its truth.
They raised their glasses and said in unison, "Cheers to us!" Their eyes lingered over each other for long before they both looked away, blushing.

William then said, "Hey, no need to be so shy, you two! Just look at each other and kiss already!" James and Grace looked at each other, blushing even more deeply. Then, they leaned in and shared a soft kiss. William smiled as he watched them, his heart filled with joy. James and Grace pulled away, still blushing, but with a newfound confidence that was evident in their eyes.

William chuckled and said, "See, that wasn't so bad, wasn't it?" They both smiled and shook their heads in agreement. "And that's a wrap!" William said, clapping his hands together and giving them a thumbs up.

He continued, "I'm so proud of you both. You have such a special connection, and it's a pleasure to witness it." They thanked him, and he walked away with a warm glow in his heart.

James said to Grace, "That was one of my best mornings.". Grace nodded in agreement, and they held hands as they walked towards the garden.

James and Grace walked hand-in-hand through the garden, admiring the different flowers, trees, and sculptures. The sun shone down on them, and the air was filled with the scent of freshly-cut grass. James looked at Grace and said, "Would you like to go horse riding?"

Grace looked at James with an expression of surprise and said, "Horse riding?" James smiled and said, "Yes. I thought it would be a great way to spend our day together. And" he brushed a strand of hair away from her face, "I would love to see my cute pookie's fearless princess version."

Grace's heart fluttering with love. She wrapped her hands around his neck. With a glimmer of mischief in her eyes, Grace asked, "what if I say I don't know how to ride one?" He laughed and whispered, "Don't worry, I'm a pretty good teacher."

"Just don't make me the horse," Grace said with a giggle. He winked and then suddenly lifted her off the ground and twirled her around. She squealed of delight and when he put her down, she smiled up at him. Flirting was in the air, and they both felt it. He pulled her close, and she could feel the warmth of his breath against her skin.

She looked into his eyes, and the corners of her mouth turned up into a mischievous smile. He leaned in to kiss her, and the moment was electric. He pressed his lips against hers, and she felt sparks of electricity shoot through her body. The kiss was passionate and tender, and it was as if the world around them had faded away. They stayed in that moment, just the two of them, lost in each other.

Suddenly, a horse whinnied in the distance, breaking the spell. They looked at each other, their faces flushed with excitement, and laughed. He held out his hand, and she took it. They ran together to the horse, and he helped her onto its back. With a playful nudge, they were off, galloping away into the distance. The wind blew their hair as they rode, their laughter echoing in the air. They were free, and the world was theirs.

They rode for hours and on their way back Grace whispered "Do you wanna know a secret?" He smiled and asked her to tell him. She leaned in and whispered in his ear: "You remember what you asked me in the morning?" He nodded "about the dream you had". She leaned in closer and kissed him lightly on the cheek. " You made it true!"

He felt his heart swell with happiness and gave her a gentle kiss, whispering back "I wanna turn all your dreams into reality and keep all the nightmares miles away from you." She smiled and hugged him tightly, burrowing her head into his neck crook.

She whispered in his ears, "There's another secret... Your Pookie knows how to ride a horse and be a fearless princess."

He grinned his eyes widened, "So you lied?" She winked mischievously and said, "No, I just wanted to recheck myself and see if you really are a good teacher."

"So, I passed the test then?" he said, with a flirty smile. She chuckled and nodded, "Yes, you did with flying colours!" He put his arm around her waist and pulled her closer.

"So what's my reward, Pookie?" She rolled her eyes playfully, and kissed him on the cheek. "You'll have to wait and see," she said, grinning. He laughed and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her in for a hug. "I'm sure it'll be worth the wait," he said. She smiled and kissed him again, this time on the lips.

"I am getting a lot of surprises ahh. Pookie flirted boldly. That's my girl." She blushed and said, "Well, I guess I can't resist a smooth talker like you!"

He smiled and said, "You know I can't resist these deep blue eyes where I get drowned every time, this smile ahh." She laughed and rolled her eyes, "You're too much." He leaned in and kissed her softly. "You're worth it," he whispered.

She felt her heart flutter and smiled, "I love you." He replied, "I love you too." He brushed a strand of hair away from her face and leaned in for a kiss. He whispered "forever" in her ear. "And don't forget it!" he said with a wink, giving her a playful pinch on the nose.

"You are only mine," he said, his lips brushing against hers. "Forever and ever," she whispered back.He wanted her to know that his love was true and would never waiver, no matter what the future may bring. His gesture of brushing away her hair and playful pinch showed her that he was devoted to her, and his passionate kiss sealed his promise of forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please vote for the story if you are really liking it...

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

17.2K 2.1K 56
*Wattys Shortlisted!* A witch. A hunter. And a curse. ~*~ Theiden Guster hadn't intended to abandon his family. But after trying to kill the witc...
2.6K 122 21
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Diana grew up as any typical teenager would in upstate New York. She was her mother's pride and joy with plans to change th...
10K 318 60
A family, full of deceitful maniacs... A kingdom ruled by tyranny, yet the people aren't aware... A story full of lies and deceit, woven to manipulat...
86 3 38
"So. Wild chases through the streets... near drownings... boat rides with strangers... DRAGONS of all the fool things... and intoxicated, bare-footed...