But What did the Novelist do...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 然而小说家又做错了什么 Author: Li Han Summary: Qingchi Lianyang fell in love at first sight. So he cr... More

But what did the novelist do wrong?
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107: End
108: Extra: military and police Dazai world
109: Extra: after the change of the leader
110: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (1)
111: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (2)
112: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (End)
113: Extra: four years after the deal expires

43

31 2 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter Forty-Three

    "Where the river and the land meet, In the dim dream of life and death, He asks: 'What is your wish? "

    Yuan He said: "I want everyone in Yuan's family to have a happy death.

    He was a little surprised, but still said: "As you wish. " "

    Yuan He gritted his teeth, and said: "I have one more wish..." "

    Yuan He used his chance of reincarnation in exchange for the safety of his sister in the next life... So the sacrifices offered to the Goddess in the past are all the same person?"

    Osamu Dazai lazily leaned against the bed, flipping through the remaining manuscripts page by page.

    Although it has already been seen through by the setting drama, whether it is for entertainment, trying to figure out Aoike Lianyang, or understanding the aspects of supernatural powers, Osamu Dazai is very happy to read this book again.

    Aoike Lianyang sat on the side, trimming her hair in front of the mirror.

    The mirror is a full-length mirror dragged from an abandoned cubicle, and the chair is an empty chair woven by Ms. Yuzi with black thread.

    In view of this full-length mirror studded with lace and lace, and some diamonds, Aoike Renyang finally believed what Dazai Osamu said before that this house was used by the former leader Kaneya Zangjiao.

    Unless the leader of the previous generation was a woman, or she was very girlish.

    "It's the same person, but for some reason, they were reincarnated as brothers and sisters."

    Qingchi Lianyang stroked the obstructive bangs with two fingers, and then "clicked" the scissors down, the snow-white hair fell like snow, expensive A small pile had accumulated on the handwoven rug.

    He didn't trim much, only the bangs and some stray hairs that got in the way.

    As for the long hair braided into fine twists on both sides, Aoike Lianyang didn't intend to cut it off. Because he kinda likes that hairstyle.

    Although it is a bit strange to loosen it, this kind of braid will not be disassembled unless the hair is washed.

    "Brothers and sisters are the same soul, isn't the source and the final sacrifice a fatalism, hiss..."

    Thinking about it this way, the story of "Goddess" is really terrifying.

    From ancient times to the present, the Yuan family has been stepping on the difficulties of Yuan and his brothers and sisters to enjoy the prosperity and wealth, and finally collapsed because of Yuan He's counterattack.

    This can't be called retribution at all, it's more like the gods have taken back the gift that they have given.

    The struggles and efforts of the Yuan family brothers and sisters are meaningless. From birth to death, they are just a drop of water in the water.

    It is written in the article that the Yuan family was blessed by the goddess Qinghe only because the ancestors of the Yuan family traveled abroad.

    "The woman was neatly dressed, wearing an early spring grass-colored lining, with a little powder and daisy, she had an elegant and delicate appearance of peach and chrysanthemum, with pearls hanging from the top of her hair, she smiled sweetly: "I will worship my concubine, and my concubine will keep her family safe forever. ""

    Okay, it's still a love story.

    The whole book is about the two big grievances of the Yuan family brother and sister.

    Dazai Osamu's kite-colored pupils reflected Aoike Renyang's figure, which was incredible.

    As if to say, who taught you to write a book like this?

    How could the hand of thirty-seven degrees write such a setting that makes people catch the horse?

    Qingchi Lianyang replied truthfully: "I haven't written it yet, so I want to try it."

    What's wrong? Does he think there is no problem?

    Osamu Dazai rubbed his forehead, smoothing the stack of manuscripts into order.

    "Not... much like your style."

    The essay is the author's projection.

    This weird origin of love is really in line with Aoike Lianyang's values.

    There is also the struggle of the protagonist...

    Think about it carefully, whether it is the goddess or the brothers and sisters of the Yuan family, they are all just a few pieces of paper.

    Same as them.

    Osamu Dazai glanced at the dazed Aoike Lianyang, and suddenly thought.

    Does the novelist who creates the creatures in the book know that the world he lives in is actually just a book?

    What would he think if he knew?

    Are you laughing at this huge false lie like he is? Or continue to insist on the rhetoric of 'the world is fake, but people are real'?

    Thinking about it, Osamu Dazai took out a book from the pocket of his windbreaker. It has a red cover, with the words 'Complete Suicide Manual' written in large characters, it looks like an ordinary forbidden book.

    In fact, this book is the support of the world they step on.

    It is also a treasure for Osamu Dazai to learn the truth of the world and spy on the memory of the parallel world.

    Similar to Lianyang Aoike's creative ability, this book has the ability to rewrite reality.

    The creations created by Qingchi Lianyang belong to supernatural life forms, but this book can create a real, living person. It is completely unaffected by power nullification.

    It is almost an upgrade of Qingchi Lianyang's ability.

    Osamu Dazai took out the 'book' at this time to solve a very important matter.

    They can't disappear as soon as he touches Miss Qingchi Lianyang Yuzi! This restriction is too much of a hindrance.

    There is no need to shy away from Aoike Renyang, Dazai Osamu directly took a pen and wrote on the 'book' the sentence "[Eternal Old Objects] is the sustenance of manuscripts, [Disqualification in the World] needs to touch the manuscripts to eliminate them from the air".

    The moment the pen was written, a white light lit up from his pen, like a mushroom cloud exploding, covering the entire room in an instant, and enveloping the entire office of the Port Mafia in an instant.

    Fortunately, it was just a ray of light without any real damage, otherwise most of the port mafia would be destroyed.

    Qingchi Lianyang: ...

    he just glanced at it casually, and almost lost his eyes in the end.

    The lacrimal glands in the young man's eyes kept secreting teardrops. When he opened his eyes, there was a large piece of blue in his sight, which followed him everywhere he looked.

    Fortunately, the eyes were closed in time, and no serious symptoms appeared, which was within the scope of the human body's self-healing.

    Osamu Dazai was obviously dumbfounded.

    He was in the center of the explosion point, so he wasn't hurt by the light. Osamu Dazai glanced at the book in his hand, the lines on the book were flying and dancing, black and white, lying quietly. He took another look at Aoike Lianyang who was rubbing his eyes.

    Was that... a singularity just now?

    But the novelist's ability is creation, and the book is similar. What singularity can they produce?

    The singularity of the ability, in simple terms, is a bug.

    For example, a person with the ability to kill any person with the ability uses the ability to attack a person with the ability "cannot be killed by any ability".

    Another example is that a person with the 'amplification' ability uses the 'amplification' ability on himself, constantly doubling, thus producing powerful power.

    The first is the infinite loop of '+1-1', and the second is multiplication. Osamu Dazai has never heard that '1+2' will produce a singularity.

    Qingchi Lianyang wiped away her tears with her fingertips.

    By the way, I counted in my heart, the tears shed during this period were more than the tears he shed in the previous twenty years.

    This kind of physical tears is so annoying.

    "Qingchi."

    "Huh?"

    Then his wrist was grabbed, and a piece of paper was stuffed into his palm.

    Qingchi Lianyang thanked him.

    As usual, he didn't ask Osamu Dazai what he did just now. One is not interested, and the other is that it doesn't matter whether you know it or not.

    Unexpectedly, Aoike Lianyang didn't ask, Dazai Osamu spoke first.

    "Is your ability only to create?"

    Of course more than that. But Osamu Dazai didn't need to know about it.

    Qingchi Lianyang replied without changing his face: "Well, what's the matter."

    "...No, it's nothing."

    After receiving this answer, Qingchi Lianyang no longer informed, he wiped off the eyelashes and the teardrops from the corners of his eyes, and tried to open his eyes again.

    The cyan on the retina is fading away.

    Eyes are fine.

    That's good.

    The young man raised his head: "If there is nothing else, I will set off to find Yuan Lu in the afternoon, so that I can help you share the work." By the way,

    if Yuan Lu has the predictive ability in the article, let her see it. With the help of Dazai, when will he fulfill his last wish.

    Helping the mafia control the entire Kanto continent...

    From the very beginning, Aoike Renyang found this matter very interesting.

    Whether you are looking forward to the arrival of your favorite corpse, working in an unknown area of ​​the mafia, or staying in the organization as a cronies of the former leader after the death of Osamu Dazai, it is a new life that you have never dabbled in.

    Let's change the way of drawing materials.

    Qingchi Lianyang has had enough of chasing murder cases and unsolved cases everywhere.

    At this time, the Supernatural Secret Service Division was in turmoil.

    On the big screen, there are images of five extremely tall buildings. They stand out from the crowd and are located on the most prosperous commercial street, overlooking the crowd. Suddenly, the calm image changed.

    Like a big explosion, a glaring white light exploded on the top floor of the middle building, lasted for about two or three seconds, and then disappeared completely.

    Next to the image, a set of data is also listed.

    That is the machine used by the Supernatural Secret Service to monitor the singularity of supernatural powers.

    "Severely exceeded the normal value, what is the port mafia doing..."

    Wearing glasses, the young man who looked weak and elegant stared at the screen solemnly.

    His name is Ango Sakaguchi, and he was once an undercover agent of the port mafia. So, jobs related to the port mafia were assigned to him.

    "Mr. Sakaguchi, here is what you asked for."

    Outside the door, a clerk hurriedly came holding a brown paper bag.

    He stood still beside Ango Sakaguchi and handed over the paper bag with both hands.

    Although this bag is ordinary, its secrecy level is the most stringent Class A, which belongs to the state secret level.

    It can only be retrieved with the signature of the highest official.

    On the paper bag was written the words 'Reibo Street Bombing Incident'.

    Ango Sakaguchi carefully opened the paper bag with a paper knife, pulled out a stack of papers, and went straight to the last page.

    His glasses opened wide suddenly, and his voice trembled a little.

    "The singularity value created by the port mafia this time is even higher than the explosion eight years ago!" The

    Leibo Street explosion almost destroyed Yokohama, and now the two kilometers of ugly scars are lying on the land of Yokohama... ...

    "When did the Port Mafia have this kind of power?"

    Behind him, a bald middle-aged man said with a bad expression.

    Beads of sweat burst out of Ango Sakaguchi's forehead in an instant: "Sorry, I didn't hear any news during my undercover..."

    Taneda Shanhuo waved his hand: "It's not your fault.

    " The intelligence network didn't find any rumors, let alone Ango Sakaguchi, an undercover agent whose identity was exposed at some point.

    Sakaguchi Ango breathed a sigh of relief.

    Just don't hold him accountable.

    For various reasons, undercover agents who return to the team rarely return to the central government, and are generally marginalized or transferred to places.

    Ango Sakaguchi was able to return to the core immediately after the undercover operation was over, thanks to his ability.

    "Master Farming!" A clerk at the computer desk suddenly raised his head.

    "explain."

    Zengtian Shanhuo stared at the screen. He watched the video of the outbreak of the singularity over and over again, wishing to gain clairvoyance, see the scene in the building, or travel to the past, to the vicinity of the port mafia.

    "Information came from the front line. The guard next to the leader of the port mafia left the office building an hour ago." After the

    clerk finished speaking, the atmosphere in the room suddenly froze, and the solemnity was outrageous.

    The clerk replaced the projection on the screen with great insight.

    It was a section of street surveillance, and the picture quality was not clear. In the video, a young man in a white cloak stopped a taxi on the side of the street. His profile and data confirmed that this person was Renyang Aoike who attended the banquet with Osamu Dazai that day.

    "What's his destination?"

    "The subway station."

    The clerk's hands danced quickly on the keyboard. The elite of the secret service department, the work efficiency can't be said, and soon, the monitoring of the subway station, the ticket purchase data of the automatic ticket vending machine, and the ticket purchase All the identities used have been transferred out.

    What's interesting is that Qingchi Lianyang's identity is the one issued by the Supernatural Secret Service.

    "He took the Tokaido Line, one o'clock train, and this train is bound for Shinjuku."

    Ango Sakaguchi asked, "Where is the gravitational force of the port mafia now?" "

    Leaving Yokohama for Chiba Prefecture two days ago, preliminary speculation It’s about negotiating business with the local mafia.”

    In other words, the powerful combat power of the two protection chiefs exposed by the port mafia is not within the organization at this time.

    "Which hand did Osamu Dazai play..."

    And how many cards did he have.

    Taneda Shanhuo rubbed his temples, feeling that the current situation in Yokohama is muddy.

    Finally, he waved his hand.

    "Forget it, you continue to monitor, those are not the work of the Secret Service... The rest is a headache for the cabinet."

    In a dessert shop in Tokyo, four men and women wearing the same school uniforms were sitting face to face. They all had good looks and attracted a lot of attention.

    Gojo Satoru ate a cup of ice cream with strawberries in his hand, and still sighed.

    "This is life."

    Thinking about it, he has not been so comfortable in almost half a year.

    Ever since he was rated as a special class, he and Jie have been rushing between various tasks, not to mention a small gathering, and it is difficult to even stop for a sip of water.

    Fortunately, after the Yuan family joined the magic world, they provided more than a dozen high-level magicians in one breath, so they were finally able to relax.

    You must know that there are only more than a hundred magicians still active in the entire magic world.

    Yuan Lu took a spoonful of blueberries, carefully wiped off the ice cream at the bottom of the spoon with the side of the cup, and nodded in agreement upon hearing this.

    This is life!

    On weekdays, he beat the weak and dying curse spirits, and had dinner with his classmates in his spare time. No ostracism, no intrigue, no need to think hard about whether I did something wrong or cater to someone, it's just great.

    Just as he was thinking, the ice cream cup in Yuan Lu's hand was snatched away by the woman next to him.

    "Glass!"

    Yuan Lu protested dissatisfied.

    Jia Ruzi glanced at her coolly: "Eat less cold food."

    This is already the fourth cup, does Yuan Lu want to go to heaven?

    Yuan Lu pointed at Wujo Wu unconvinced: "But he..."

    "Don't learn from him, he is not a good person."

    Jia Ruozi glanced at Xia Youjie coolly, Xia Youjie understood, and grabbed Wujo Wu sixth cup of ice cream.

    "Jie!"

    Gojo Satoru made the same protest.

    But she is not human.

    Yuan Lu wanted to resist, but remembering his brother's advice, he could only shut up wearily.

    Gojo Satoru just wanted to take back his ice cream, but was glared back by Jiarui Niuzi.

    She held down the source deer who was about to move and wanted to get back the ice cream.

    "Wu, don't spoil the deer."

    Gojo Wu was dissatisfied: "What do you mean I spoiled her!" "

    One more nonsense, I will tell Mr. Ye Moth that you climbed the balcony to steal my clothes two days ago."

    Gojo Wu: ...

    That was Yuan Lu's good deed!

    It's been so many days, hasn't Nitro realized that the one in her arms is the most lawless devil in the world!

    Of course the family into the nitro know.

    But Yuanlu didn't harm her, and he wouldn't fight with two scumbags who had no sense of borders, destroying the campus and implicating her in writing the self-criticism. She was always obedient and clever, so why didn't she like her?

    Xia Youjie shuddered inexplicably and said, "Speaking of which, Xiaolu, do you like sweets?"

    The girl with bulging cheeks like a hamster answered casually, "Because I haven't eaten it before."

    Xia Youjie frowned: " Haven’t you eaten?”

    Because my mother is a shady outhouse, and the monthly income is pitifully low, and the older brother’s monthly allowance is needed to subsidize the family and support the siblings’ education, Yuan Lu must have no pocket money, so he never ate any snacks.

    However, Yuan Lu still remembers that his family is a "hidden family" setting, so he didn't talk nonsense.

    "What's so strange about this."

    Unable to eat ice cream, Wujo Wupa picked up Daifuku on the plate and took a bite.

    "Before I came to the college, I never ate any sweets."

    The aristocratic families are all similar, and the old man's pedantry is the same, and he eats the same every day.

    But the problem is, according to the data, Yuan Lu has been studying outside?

    Xia Youjie and Jia Ruozi exchanged glances.

    They suddenly remembered Gojo Satoru's story about being taken out by the old man in his family to show off when he was a child, and being surrounded by all kinds of girls.

    In the aristocratic family, girls don't seem to be treated very well.

    Turning her head again, looking at Yuan Lu, whose eyes were full of desire for dessert, and the jokes she made these days because she was not familiar with vending machines, a trace of pity flashed in the eyes of the two of them.

    Yuan Lu should not have shown his talent as a conjurer at a very young age.

    Because no aristocratic family would allow the offspring of a super conjurer to go to an ordinary high school alone.

    In addition, Wutiaowu was drunk and said that Yuanlu had a special magic spirit on him...

    Yuanlu didn't know what they were imagining, so he happily picked up the spoon and pointed it at the mousse cake.

    At this moment, three mobile phone notification tones sounded at the same time.

    Gojo Wu's face collapsed: "There's another mission."

    Xia Youjie took out his phone.

    "It's pretty neat, you won't come down with three missions that require a special shot...wait?"

    The only Jiaxin who didn't receive the text message was curious: "What?"

    She is a doctor. I haven't been outside.

    Xia Youjie raised his eyebrows: "It's a task, but it needs three super magicians to complete."

    The author has something to say:

    The setting of the leader Zai is to know the memories of all peers.

    So he knows the follow-up of the prison master in the main world.

    So is Akutagawa resurrected? What about Jono Tachihara? Is the blessed land doomed? How is Zhong Ye?

    Chief Zai, tell me!

    In the latest comics, Dun wants to leave, and the vampire guards want to stop him, but Yezi stops him.

    I:? ? ?

    Yezi, why can you command vampires! What did I miss? Am I wrong or Yezi can really command vampires? She took refuge in the blessed land?

    In order not to go crazy, I call myself Teacher Fudi Jitui outside (shaking hands)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 395 115
Alternative Title: 论坛曝光后,我每天都在社死 Author: Xiaoyeying Summary: I accidentally traveled through the second dimension, but my life fell into a countdown...
192K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
9.8K 424 86
Alternative Title: 造物主的模拟人生 Author: Xi Chi Mu Summary: Asahina Sumiya, fifteen years old, likes to play games. He thinks that he is just an ordin...
15.8K 680 167
Author: month by month Alternate Title: 离奇打工人 Summary: The character configuration of Party B Yunhe: the strongest value + a healthy and durable body...