But What did the Novelist do...

بواسطة Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 然而小说家又做错了什么 Author: Li Han Summary: Qingchi Lianyang fell in love at first sight. So he cr... المزيد

But what did the novelist do wrong?
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107: End
108: Extra: military and police Dazai world
109: Extra: after the change of the leader
110: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (1)
111: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (2)
112: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (End)
113: Extra: four years after the deal expires

42

34 2 0
بواسطة Spinfoxie

Chapter Forty-Two

    Living alone in DK's dormitory, if it can't be described as a pig's nest or hidden treasure mountain, it will be meaningless.

    Wujowu is not exempt from vulgarity.

    A box of games was piled up in a mess and placed diagonally beside the sofa, and many empty dessert bags were thrown out of the trash can. After taking a bite, it seemed that they were lying on the table with the tasteless Daifuku and cream, and there were still some sweets exposed under the mattress. corner of an adult magazine.

    On the sofa, pillows and clothes were piled up into two big piles.

    When Gojo Satoru and the others played games at night, they would usually choose Xia Youjie's room. After the second grade, he was so busy that he had no time for entertainment, so he didn't have the leisure and elegance to clean the room, and chaos was inevitable.

    Yuan Lu stared at a sock that was innocently abandoned on the floor and fell silent.

    Even Gojo Satoru's face is unavoidably hot in this situation.

    The main reason is the unfamiliarity with Yuanlu.

    If it was Nitto, or even Nanami, staring at his socks like this, Gojo Satoru would pick it up without blushing and make them a bunny for them. The kind with ears.

    "What are you looking at, haven't you ever entered the room of a handsome boy like me?"

    Yuan Lu's eyes changed from admiration to contempt.

    "My brother is prettier than you, and the room is cleaner than you."

    Wujo Satoru exploded in an instant: "Impossible!"

    There can't be anyone prettier than him in this world!

    Thinking about Wujo Wu, he is outstanding in everything from strength to appearance, and he is highly sought after and praised constantly wherever he goes. This is really the first time that a girl stares at him with such eyes.

    Glass doesn't count, she doesn't count as a girl in Gojo Satoru.

    Sure enough, she is still not familiar with Yuan Lu... With her personality, she will probably be expelled from the girls' status once she gets acquainted.

    Gojo Satoru decided to get acquainted with Yuanlu, and then asked her to take back her ghostly remarks that she was not good-looking.

    Yuan Lu, who was suddenly looked at with fiery eyes, had goose bumps all over his body.

    "Brother, I really can't..." Do you directly use the question-and-answer bondage to control this guy?

    "Are you talking to the special class on your body?"

    Gojo Satoru leaned over curiously. He didn't wear sunglasses indoors, revealing his beautiful blue eyes.

    Yuan Lu, who didn't feel much far away just now, suddenly wanted to gouge those eyes out.

    I don't know if the master will like it...

    Just as she was thinking, Yuanlu's mouth suddenly moved uncontrollably, she said.

    "Little Lu, give me your body."

    The person in front of him is not a waste like those of the Yuan family, who can be easily manipulated by the restraint of questions and answers.

    Moreover, his family background, status, and prestige are the source and purpose of finding him.

    The rebellious and extremely powerful son of God, the magician with almost unlimited ability, the only doctor in the magic world who can independently use the healing reversal technique.

    Letting Yuanlu join this year is also in Yuanhe's calculations.

    If he wants to attack the magic world, he must not fight alone.

    It is too slow to erode a little bit like lichen, what Yuanhe wants is a quick fix. There is only absolute power, reliable allies, and then subverting in one fell swoop, harvesting a safe and easy-to-use tool in the big shock.

    "Ah, good, brother."

    Yuan Lu nodded, and then handed over his body to Yuan He with confidence.

    [Eternal Old Thing] manifested the bodies of all the members of the Yuan family, only Yuan He was a ghost.

    He can attach himself to anyone who doesn't resist, but he can never be himself.

    Wujo Wujo watched all this with leisure.

    In his cognition, this is the process of a super-level mantra turning the source deer from a sustenance into a recipient.

    Or, Yuan deer was originally a special victim?

    This kind of big conspiracy to invade the magic world was encountered by him, think about it... so touching!

    The classmate turned into a schemer and was easily surrendered by the strongest. Tomorrow, I can blow up with Jie and the others all day.

    Of course, the facts disappointed Gojo Satoru.

    The unknown super-level curse spirit had no intention of attacking, and it didn't even have the stench that a curse spirit should have.

    For some reason, Gojo Satoru suddenly remembered the super magic spirit in Yokohama who was born without a master.

    The smell seems to be similar to the one in front of me?

    When did abnormal creatures form a new race from the curse spirits and supernatural life forms?

    Could it be the legendary god?

    Gojo Satoru was humored by himself.

    Yuanhe didn't know what trains the people in front of him were running in their minds in such a short few seconds, anyway, it was enough for him to achieve his goal.

    The wanton and lively girl had an impeccable sociable gentle smile on her face, she was a completely different person, and the voice she spoke was also a young and gentle male voice.

    In fact, if you observe carefully, you can find that although Yuan Lu is opening her mouth, her throat does not vibrate together, she is just imitating the shape of her mouth.

    "It's our first meeting, Wujo-kun. My name is Yuanhe, and I'm Xiaolu's older brother."

    The tangy smell of rotten oranges.

    Gojo Satoru stretched out a hand and fanned the air in front of his nose.

    "Is this the way you usually talk?"

    Yuanhe's name...

    is the son-in-law of the Yuan family who the Zenyuan family has recently recruited. The Zenyuan family has declared everywhere that he is more capable than his own son-in-law. It is said that he will be recruited as a son-in-law in the future , making Yuanlu and Yuanjia seem to be in their pocket.

    It was so much fun.

    Yuanhe was taken aback for a moment, but he was still very polite.

    "Yes, what's the matter?"

    "Then it's not suitable for us to chat, so let your sister come out instead."

    Wujo Satoru picked out his ears, with an undisguised annoyance on his face.

    "I'm allergic to this tune, and I'm conditioned to vomit after hearing it."

    Yuanhe: ...

    I saw that the specially dressed humans and animals were harmless for my brother's request, and the girl in a white dress suddenly violently kicked five Enlightenment.

    "Apologize to my brother, bastard."

    Gojo Satoru caught the kick easily.

    He had activated the technique [No Lower Limit] earlier, and no external attack could harm him.

    Gojo Satoru was amazed: "Can the possessed shou rou get back the authority of the body at any time?" "

    What shou rou." Yuan Lu looked at him displeased, she knew the meaning of the word: "He is my brother, you are not allowed to insult him." He."

    Gojo Satoru suddenly had a toothache, and he twitched the corner of his mouth.

    "Student Yuan Lu, do you know that if I hadn't helped you hide it, you wouldn't have been able to enroll with an unknown creature?"

    He figured out how Yuan Lu registered one share of spell power and two shares.

    Yuanhe, who co-authored and mixed into the high-level conjuration in advance, had already registered the conjuration power openly and aboveboard.

    Gojo Satoru gritted his teeth: "So, even if you don't feel grateful, at least be polite to me!" It's

    rare for him to be an unknown good person.

    Yuan Lu disdains: "Except for you, no one can know the existence of my brother."

    Gojo Wu gritted his teeth: "I am a super class, I have six eyes, do you know how much power I have in the magic world?" "

    I am also a super class, I still have an older brother." Yuan Lu said clearly, "You don't have an older brother."

    "You..."

    "Xiaolu, it's over." Yuanhe came out to smooth things over, but he was helpless: "Mr. Wutiao, we are not here to find trouble, we are here to ask for something."

    Gojo Wu returned to his eyes with a 'ghost believer' look.

    Come up to beg someone with such a poisonous mouth, does Yuan Lu believe it? ah!

    Yuanhe: ...

    he sighed.

    "Gotiao-kun, let's get straight to the point. You are so smart, you must have guessed the purpose of my coming."

    Wutiao Satoru was very pleased with his compliments, and nodded proudly like a cat being stroked .

    That's right, he has completely understood the conspiracy of the siblings!

    "Are you...satisfied with the current appearance of the magic world?"

    "Pedantic concepts, feudal thinking, self-styled, and new things that are slightly innovative will be ruthlessly obliterated. Is there a need for such high-level people to exist?

    "Under the pressure of the high-level, the magician is pulling out the magic spirit without any new ideas. Day after day, year after year, he lives in the shadow of panic and imminent death forever. What's the point of such sacrifices and the old system? " Is it necessary?"

    Gojo Satoru's expression was originally casual, but as Yuanhe spoke, his expression became more serious.

    Without the usual idleness, Wujo Wu's aura can almost be described as terrifying.

    Because what Yuan He said was not only very reasonable, he had thought about it a long time ago, but also... the plan proposed was quite feasible.

    After finishing speaking, Yuanhe's breath was peaceful, and he didn't feel at all that he had just released a speech that would cause great ups and downs in the magic world.

    "What do you think, Wutiao-kun? I use Xiaolu as a stake with the entire Yuan family. I don't want anything else, I just want to secure the future of Xiaolu, and do some small business by the way." I believe Wujo, who is a six-eyed man, understands

    clearly , Yuan Lu is not an ordinary super magician.

    There is a terrifying monster sealed on her body, and her ability is definitely not inferior to that of the six eyes and the magic spell.

    Gojo Satoru narrowed his eyes: "I'll let you finish the co-authorship... Tsk, I agree."

    Yuanhe hooked his lips: "Well, happy cooperation."

    After the conversation, the brother and sister returned to the dominant body .

    Yuan Lu showed a treacherous smile, and opened his mouth to come.

    "I want to ask you a question."

    Gojo Satoru, who knows the bondage of questions and answers:? ? ?

    Wait, didn't we just reach an amicable agreement?

    Yuan Lu snorted softly: "Big brother is my brother, I am me."

    Who told Gojo Satoru to bully his brother just now!

    "Excuse me, when your thinking runs counter to the majority of people, what is the right way to do it?"

    This question Wutiao Wuhui, he immediately replied: "Of course, they will implement what I think."

    What do others think? What does it have to do with him.

    Yuan Lu ruthlessly pronounced the sentence: "The answer is wrong."

    "Wait for your short-answer questions. Thousands of people face thousands of faces. How can you get the correct answer!"

    Wujo Wu protested loudly.

    Yuan Lu doesn't care about him, if she says it's wrong, it's wrong.

    "Let me think about it... how about punishing you for wearing a skirt to dance in classmate Xia You's house? Let's wake up sister Jiaru and watch it together, I just have a spare." "Do you want to waste a skirt just to mess with me

    ! "

    It makes sense, let's run naked."

    "..."

    Qingchi Lianyang's consciousness has not yet returned to his senses, he only feels soft under his body, as light as if he is in a cloud, and his brain seems to be boiled like a pot of porridge, thick porridge Oil, can't think about it.

    The boy's eyelashes trembled, like a butterfly landing on the water, causing ripples.

    I wrote short stories and essays twice before, but I haven't felt the consumption of the novelist's spiritual power by [Eternal Old Things].

    After finishing the novel in one breath this time, Qingchi Lianyang knew what it means to suffer a serious loss.

    After writing the three words "Completed", he didn't even have the strength to cap his pen, so he fell asleep on the table in a daze.

    After finally recovering a little bit, his head was still weirdly thinking about taking care of his hair.

    Right, so is he going to scissors?

    My hair is so messy, and my bangs are long, so I can cover my eyes when writing.

    "Cut..."

    As soon as he opened his mouth, there was a touch of sweetness between Qingchi Lianyang's lips.

    He subconsciously stuck out his tongue and snatched the source of the sweetness in. On the way, I also sipped something warm. After being licked, the thing visibly stiffened, and I took it back after a long while.

    The boy licked the sugar on his lips, and it took two seconds to realize what it was.

    finger?

    Ah, someone fed him candy.

    Thinking about it this way, when I first woke up, there was indeed the sound of tearing plastic paper in my ears.

    A faint voice sounded: "Open your eyes when you wake up."

    Osamu Dazai.

    Qingchi Lianyang made a judgment and was a little surprised. He opened his eyes, just in time to see the young leader taking out a piece of paper to wipe his hands, while staring at him, his expression was not disgusting, but weird, his pair of kite pupils were deep and bottomless.

    I don't know if it's revenge, Dazaiji said in a strange way.

    "It's such a grand occasion, Qingchi, the leader has to take care of the injury himself, and I still slept in my bed." "...

    Sorry?"

    Qingchi Lianyang was completely awake.

    That time, Ms. Yuzi checked and found that there was only one bed on the entire top floor.

    Aoike Lianyang asked the logistics department to order a soft couch to be placed in his writing room, and he never came here except to urge Osamu Dazai to sleep.

    Aware of the rebellion in Aoike Renyang's tone of "I didn't let you take care of me", the corners of Osamu Dazai's mouth twitched.

    He was honest and honest in front of the leader, as expected of him.

    "Is "Goddess" finished?"

    Qingchi Lianyang sat up and felt the [Eternal Old Object].

    Like Miss Yuzi and Xie, there is another fetter beside his supernatural energy.

    "After finishing writing, she is on the northwest side. Her ability is unclear, but she is stronger than Miss Yuzi...Taichiro and the others' scents are also in that direction, and they just brought them back together to make up for Miss Yuzi's last incompleteness." Osamu Dazai

    challenged Eyebrow: "Is there no incarnation in this manifestation?"

    The ability of the new supernatural life body? The foresight in Qingchi Lianyang's novels is enough to shock the world, if he still has the ability to fight...

    Winning Qingchi Lianyang is really the best choice he has ever made.

    Osamu Dazai was even skeptical.

    Is a novelist with such an unreasonably powerful ability really a human being in this world?

    Aoike Lianyang shook his head, guessing: "Maybe it's because of the different length, or the different story."

    Osamu Dazai nodded, and then changed the topic.

    "Miss Yuzi cooked, go and eat some, just taking glucose is not good for your health."

    Hearing the concern, Aoike Lianyang blinked: "You haven't eaten yet." Osamu

    Dazai waved his hand helplessly, as if he had expected it Qingchi Lianyang will find fault here: "Together together."

    There is really nothing to do with him.

    "Three days ago, Yuanhe dreamed of a vast expanse of blue. The water was so quiet and deep, like ice that had been deposited for thousands of years. Three days later, he was kneeling

    in front of the blue, bloody, by Yuan's family members. Only then did I know that there was a thousand-year-old cave under the ancestral hall of Yuan’s family, and the river there was as blue as in the dream. Yuanhe

    recalled that his sister had described this dream to him many years ago.

    How he was perfunctory at that time It seems that he randomly picked up a scenic spot on the advertisement, and then told her that this is called the Kuroshio Sea.

    Since then, that place has become a place of pilgrimage that Yuanlu dreamed of.

    He promised: "When you are admitted to university , brother will take you there. "

    People are always used to putting things off to do later, but when they think about it later, they don't have time to do anything. Then they have to make up for it. It's far away.

    The old man holding Yuanhe said: "Don't blame us, your brothers and sisters have disturbed the Yuan family, and this is the retribution you deserve... Who knows that there is no one in this generation of the family. Two children were born in the opposite room. I told the Patriarch earlier that the blood of the Yuan family should be kept in the Yuan family. Look, this is the end of the wild outside..."

    Yuan He just wanted to laugh.

    Retribution?

    This is nothing but It’s just the consolation of the unfortunate’s self-fantasy. The reality is that the boy who burned his mother’s face when he was a child was admitted to a good university, and most of the Yuan family who killed his sister are still safe. Even if there is retribution, it will be for the victim

    . What's the point? The damage won't disappear.

    Yuanhe was pressed against the river, and bright red petals were constantly falling from the sky, which were sprinkled by Yuan's family.

    They were holding a sacrifice, and the content of the sacrifice was Throw Yuanhe into the river.

    Take a special heir to sacrifice to the goddess. This is the secret of the Yuan family's fortune.

    The old man is still rambling: "When you go to the goddess of Qinghe, you must say a few words about my beauty. "

    After saying this, his kind face instantly turned ferocious: "You brothers and sisters deserve it, obviously you can live a good life in this family, but you have to make troubles. Fortunately, there are you brothers and sisters in this generation, so there will be no bad things, otherwise the goddess will punish you..."

    Source and just silent. He looked at the surface of the river, at the petals, and the depth of the water reflected his current appearance.

    The face, neck, hands, and ankles were all carved with dense words with a knife, which was weird and weird, like a lamb that had been skinned.

    In the distance, a golden sedan chair was wobbled, and a pale arm fell out of the sedan chair. It was covered with dead blue powder, and it was also covered with bright red characters.

    At the end of that sedan chair is the blue river.

    Just like in a dream. "

    The author has something to say:

    Hot knowledge, in the formula book, Xia Youjie is more popular with girls than Wujo Wu,

    not feudal superstition or the reincarnation of a goddess, they are sacrifices.

    There is probably a paragraph in the text, all dead or he.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

739K 27.3K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
5.6K 265 58
Alternative Title: 我在横滨用马甲虚构救世主组织 Author: Li Han Summary: The system says, come and be a savior. Red Fang Whiskey said yes. He though...
6.2K 172 39
Alternative Title: 身为剧本组的我不是很懂你们 Author: Say Sanan with Me Summary: Qian Yuche, a man with scientific research skills The IQ ceiling is full, commonl...
10.8K 593 128
Alternative Title: 真酒是最强游戏制作人 Author: Fuya Summary: Yuuki Sowa, a former fringe member of the winery, took 300,000 yen from the winery and was k...