Stock up on supplies and retu...

By ihatemetabolism

Author: steamed fat shoes Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-17 Latest: Chapter 76 T... More

Work related
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Revised)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 66

857 19 2
By ihatemetabolism

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 66

    On the night Qi Zhou and Huang Hongyi left, Jiang Li developed a high fever.

    However, everyone has experienced the same thing twice before, so after discussing the order of taking care of Jiang Li in turn, the rest of them went back to their rooms to rest.

    Tomorrow night, because Song Sitan and Yang Yue had to go out to catch the clawed ape alive, after confirming that Jiang Li had a high fever before awakening and was not life-threatening, Song Sitan and Yang Yue went back to the room to rest, so that they could get enough energy to catch the clawed ape alive. ape.

    As soon as the sky darkened completely the next night, Qi Zhou used his ability to transport Song Sitan two high-strength alloy animal traps that were nearly three meters high.

    The trap was made of solid materials, and a single alloy pillar was as thick as Song Sitan's forearm. Even though the Clawed Ape was quite powerful, it was almost impossible to break free from this kind of cage by brute force.

    Song Sitan checked the two traps Qi Zhou sent, then looked at him and said, "Why did you send two cages?"

    Qi Zhou said, "What Lao Huang means is that if you are strong enough, you can catch two traps alive. It is best to hand over the Clawed Ape to him, one of them will be handed over to the biological laboratory of the base, and the other will be handed over to the military to try to use it to search for the Clawed Ape's nest and wipe them out." After finishing speaking, Qi Zhou looked

    towards Song Sitan said: "Of course, Lao Huang also said that it doesn't matter if you can't catch the second one, it's okay to have one."

    Hearing Qi Zhou's explanation, Song Sitan nodded and said: "I can't catch a few now. I guarantee you, but if there is a chance, I will try my best to get two back alive."

    "Okay." Qi Zhou nodded in response, then looked at Song Sitan worriedly and said, "Although you killed a sharp claw before Ape, but right now we are going to capture alive after all, and the risk will definitely be much higher than hunting." "

    Why don't I stay and help you?"

    Knowing that Qi Zhou also had good intentions, Song Sitan said with a smile: "Let's try it ourselves first. If we fail to capture it, it’s not too late for you to join.”

    Song Sitan looked at Qi Zhou and said, “By the way, can your bubble ability be directly used as a cage to capture the Clawed Ape?”

    Qi Zhou's ability has never been covered up, so when Song Sitan asked, he didn't intend to cover it up, and said directly: "Although the bubbles released by my ability have a certain degree of resilience, they pass the previous test. Take the mutant creatures that are trapped alive, if they struggle too fiercely in the bubble, the bubble will burst directly." "

    So when encountering a clawed ape, my bubble ability can temporarily control the opponent, if you want It is almost impossible to control it for a long time."

    "In view of this, Lao Huang also said before that my ability is actually more suitable for logistics than combat."

    Song Sitan nodded at him and said: "In that case , then let us try it ourselves first, if we can catch the Clawed Ape, I will contact you on the mobile phone."

    Qi Zhou heard the words and said: "Okay, in order to take the Clawed Ape away as soon as you catch it , I have been staying in the nearby military guest house for the past two days, just contact me directly after you catch the Clawed Ape, and you must pay attention to your own safety during the arrest process." After Song Sitan nodded in response, Qi

    Zhou Then he got up and left.

    Tang Qi and the others who had been watching in the room saw Qi Zhou leave, so they went downstairs one after another, looked at the high-strength alloy cage Qi Zhou sent, and then Tang Qi approached Song Sitan and said, "I've wanted to ask for a long time, Is that boy Qi Zhou interested in you? I can see the way he looks at you, and he almost writes the word "like" on his face." "

    Si Tan, right now Jiang Li is in a coma because of awakening, you can't let him Sneak in! Otherwise Jiang Li will be so sad when he wakes up?" "

    Even for the sake of fairness, you have to give them both a chance to compete fairly, right?"

    Guan Yang on the side touched his chin when he heard this Said: "Don't tell me, Qi Zhou is now an awakened person in the base and has a formal establishment. His competitiveness is indeed much stronger than that of the newly awakened Jiang Li?" "But considering Jiang Li's appearance, force value

    and We have shared weal and woe for so long, but I still firmly stand by Jiang Li's side."

    Song Sitan saw that Guan Yang and Tang Qi were still having a heated discussion about this matter, and immediately cast a malicious look at them and said, "See if you two are so free, why don't you go out to catch the sharp-clawed ape tonight, and I'll send you two away." Take it with you, too?"

    "Anyway, after using up that green energy bead, my space gate can be opened for at most two minutes." "

    The four of us will set off together, and you and Guan Yang are mainly responsible for As bait, Yang Yue and I will stand behind you and be responsible for catching the clawed ape, what do you think of this idea?"

    Tang Qi and Guan Yang are actually willing to participate in the capture of the clawed ape, but seeing Song Sitan's expression at the moment, Obviously no good idea.

    Tang Qi and Guan Yang looked at each other, and fled on the spot under the pretense of taking care of Jiang Li.

    It was still one o'clock in the evening, and the clawed apes captured by Song Sitan and others inevitably made too much noise to attract the attention of the surrounding residents, so after Qi Zhou brought the two traps, Song Sitan and the others used the three apes summoned by Jiang Shuo To drill the grass, an independent space five meters long, two meters wide and two meters high was excavated in advance in the small courtyard in front of the building at a depth of five meters.

    This independent space is enough to accommodate two large traps at the same time, and in addition to the deep location, even if the clawed ape in it makes a movement, it should be minimally transmitted to the ground.

    Since Jiang Shuo was able to summon green seeds, this was the first time Song Sitan and the others asked Jiang Shuo to summon the hole-punch grass.

    However, after this test, Song Sitan and the others watched helplessly as Jiang Shuo summoned the three burrowing plants, and then they went straight into the snow-covered mud in the small courtyard. Shuo asked to be dug out of a space where the Clawed Ape was temporarily held.

    The space excavated by the hole-drilling grass, the soil around the space is reinforced by the powerful force of the blades while the hole-drilling grass is digging holes, and the remaining soil is also rolled up by the leaves and transported to the ground.

    Song Sitan looked at the deep pit seven or eight meters deep in front of him, and said to Tang Qi and the others, "I'll take two alloy cages out to catch the sharp-clawed ape. After I catch one, I'll use the door of space to put it together with it first." The cages were moved to the deep pit together from a long distance.”

    “Stay on the first floor and pay attention to the situation outside at all times. If you hear noises in the pit, you should use the thick wood with air holes and sealing soil I left to make the hole first. Time is blocked."

    Tang Qi and the others nodded in agreement.

    After setting everything up, seeing that it was getting late, Song Sitan instructed Tang Qi and the others, and then took Yang Yue to open the door of space and left.

    Yang Yue then had the opportunity to hunt the Clawed Ape last night, and was able to confirm that the mental fluctuations of the Clawed Ape were not the same as those of the awakened one.

    Because of this, Song Sitan and Yang Yue's search speed today is significantly faster than yesterday.

    There are 19 marked locations in the base, and the two searched from the center of the base closest to their residence.

    However, I don't know if it was Song Sitan and the others who hunted the Clawed Ape last night that aroused the Clawed Ape's vigilance, or their faces were too dark tonight. After searching for a total of 12 marked positions, Song Sitan and the others finally found a hidden one. In the shadow of the building, the clawed ape is ready to attack the residents upstairs at any time.

    With the help of the cage, after Song Sitan and Yang Yue made a noise to attract the attention of the clawed ape, Song Sitan took advantage of the opportunity of the clawed ape to rush towards them, directly opened the door of space and locked the clawed ape in the alloy iron cage on the top floor .

    The alloy trap was indeed made to be strong, and the sharp-clawed ape that was suddenly transferred and trapped in the cage roared and slapped the fence of the cage madly, but the alloy cage columns didn't mean to deform at all.

    Seeing this scene, Song Sitan gradually felt relieved. After leading Yang Yue and the Clawed Ape trapped in the alloy cage to open the space door five times in a row, the Clawed Ape in the cage was successfully transferred back to their living quarters. The underground space in the courtyard.

    Next, Song Sitan and the others did the same thing. After finding two sharp-clawed apes at the 17th mark, Song Sitan simply put the two sharp-clawed apes into the same alloy cage.

    The alloy cage was originally tailor-made for a clawed ape. It may be just right to place one clawed ape. Now two are placed in it. The two clawed apes can only be forced to cling to the cage wall, and it is impossible to even move it. difficulty.

    Yang Yue saw two clawed apes crowded in a cage beside her, looked at Song Sitan and said, "Sister Sitan, didn't Uncle Huang say that we only need to catch two clawed apes to go back? What do we do with the extra one?" "

    Song Sitan laughed and said, "Since we caught one more by accident, of course we sold it to him according to his price." "

    A live ape with sharp claws can be exchanged for beef and pork. It's up to 40 catties."

    "Right now, we can get a full 120 catties of beef and 120 catties of pork with these three sharp-clawed apes. In addition, we can also get a full 15 green energy beads. With these meats , we should not have to worry about eating meat this whole winter."

    Song Sitan said, looking at Yang Yue's flushed face from the cold, and said, "Let's go, let's go back now and contact Lao Huang for meat!"

    Yang Yue His eyes lit up, he nodded, and he and Song Sitan returned to the residence together with the trap containing two sharp-clawed apes.

    Because of Yang Yue's presence, Song Sitan notified Qi Zhou and Huang Hongyi by phone, and before they arrived at the residence, they transported the two underground traps with three sharp-clawed apes to the ground.

    Song Sitan and the others completed the task faster than Huang Hongyi and the others had imagined, and they were also worried that the noise made by the three clawed apes would attract the attention of Song Sitan and their neighbors.

    So the two arrived at Song Sitan's residence, and Huang Hongyi wrote an IOU, proposing to bring all the task rewards over tomorrow night. He and Qi Zhou didn't delay any longer, and directly gave the two traps with sharp-clawed apes to them in a hurry. Shipped away.

    These two waves of tasks directly made Song Sitan and the others a lot of money.

    Before the extreme cold came, Song Sitan and his team had accumulated a lot of base points through previous missions.

    Therefore, the base is now experiencing a rare blizzard in a century, and after being forced to stop sending material search teams to Beishi, the residents who used to earn base points by searching for materials, in order to make a living, began to receive work from outside the base to go up the mountain to cut wood.

    In this kind of extremely cold weather, it is actually quite dangerous to go out on a base snowmobile.

    However, the heating facilities at the base have not yet been fully completed. Even if they are completed, most of the residents who are in short supply probably cannot afford the money.

    Therefore, the construction speed of natural gas heating facilities is slow, and the coal reserve of the base is insufficient. Therefore, in order to let most of the residents in the base survive the extreme cold during this extremely cold period, the base has specially set aside a few newly built rough housing communities for the base. Survivors lived in tented areas, and wood reserves for fires and warmth were equally imminent.

    Compared with most of the residents in the base, Song Sitan and the others had space to be there, no matter whether they were in the office building in Chen City or collecting supplies on the road to Beishi.

    Song Sitan's current reserve of charcoal in the space is astonishing. Even if the extreme cold will not pass for two or three years, they don't have to worry about the charcoal needed to make a fire for heating first.

    Now, with the help of the mission issued by Huang Hongyi, they have obtained a large amount of pork and beef. The vegetables grown in Jiang Shuo's space are over-produced every day, and the chickens and rabbits raised in his space are used as the basic guarantee for meat and eggs. , plus other food that everyone stored in Song Sitan's space.

    During this extremely cold period, with these materials, they can completely lie flat in Maodong!

    Thinking of this, Song Sitan looked at everyone with a happy face and said: "The temperature outside is still dropping gradually. With the material reserves in our hands, it should be no problem at all to survive this winter."

    "So, for everyone     's safety, it's safer for us to stay in the base during the extreme cold." , although it is an extremely cold period, two hours of basic physical training and two hours of shooting training cannot be stopped every day." "The

    rest of the time, you can arrange it yourself."

    Everyone has been busy for so long, seeing Now that they can finally take a good rest for a while, everyone couldn't help cheering with joy on their faces.

    But after cheering, Yang Yongwen on the side suddenly said: "By the way, I heard something when I went out to work today. The power supply of the base was short due to the extreme cold of the snowstorm. Starting tomorrow, some non-essential business places will be temporarily closed."

    " Therefore, the firearms training ground at the base may also be temporarily closed, and even the several laboratories shared by the intern researchers of our Institute of Biology have to temporarily cut off power recently."

    When Guan Yang heard this, he wailed on the spot: "No way! I just got the guns of Tang Qi and Tang Qi, and it's been hot for two days, and the firearms training ground is going to be closed?" "This is too cruel, isn't it?

    " !"

    Tang Qi also said with a depressed face: "Yes! Also, now that the firearms training ground is closed, where should we practice shooting?"

    Song Sitan glanced at the deep hole beside the campus wall, and suddenly said in his heart: "The shooting range is easy to talk about. Tomorrow, let the hole-punch grass expand the underground area. We can build a shooting range underground." "

    At that time, two people will enter the shooting range for training. Moving target shooting can use our previous Use the flashlight as a moving target for training."

    "In this way, we can train even if we don't go out during the extreme cold."

    Jiang Yuan's eyes lit up and said: "Good idea! But live ammunition is too expensive. After the recent shooting training, I have become familiar with the owner of the shooting training ground, and when it is dawn, I will go to him to buy a batch of training ammunition!" "

    If the shooting training is conducted underground, these training ammunition can still be collected after training." Come back and reuse it."

    Everyone hit it off about the training, and seeing that it was getting late, Song Sitan and the others arranged the order of the night watch and taking care of Jiang Li, covered the potholes in the courtyard with wooden boards, and returned one after another Rest in your own room.

    The author has something to say:

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 154K 61
[COMPLETED] Lyra is a human living among wolf-shifters. Without being blessed with a beast, she tries her best to fit in the pack. Just when she tho...
933K 94.4K 75
Computer updates are simple, right? Apparently, that's not always the case when it involves a Spaceship's AI in the middle of deep space. We have alw...
Elemorts By Muaaz Akram

Science Fiction

144K 5.4K 44
*HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 ACTION, THRILLER; #2 FANTASY; #4 MYSTERY; #5 ADVENTURE; #6 SCIENCEFICTION/SCIFI* Something sinister is brewing on planet Karomo...
337K 17.2K 27
#1 in paranormalromance 02/06/19 #1 in aliens 02/27/2019 #2 in paranormal 07/10/2019 #2 in horror 07/18/2019 #7 in apocalypse 12/24/2021 **COMPLETED*...