Stock up on supplies and retu...

By ihatemetabolism

Author: steamed fat shoes Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-17 Latest: Chapter 76 T... More

Work related
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Revised)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 52

1.1K 25 3
By ihatemetabolism

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 52

    Jiang Li heard the words: "Actually, before you possess the beetle, you can use the gate of space to drop a few drops of blood in a distant area, so that all the bugs in the nest will be drawn out, wouldn't it be more convenient for you to sneak in and steal energy beads? "

    Song Sitan's eyes lit up when he heard the words, and said: "Good idea! I can try it later."

    Although Song Sitan and the others joined the material search team mainly for merit points and energy beads, if they want to get merit points, everyone has a hand. There is a ration of the materials collected in the game, if the ration is not reached, you still won't get any merit points.

    In view of this, the work that should be done still has to be done.

    Song Sitan and Jiang Li are responsible for a total of five companies on the 35th floor. Among them, a pharmaceutical company has the highest item value, followed by a snack e-commerce company and a daily necessities trading company.

    Based on the handling efficiency of two normal adults, it would take at least two days to sort out these workloads.

    However, because Song Sitan has space, she and Jiang Li divide the work and cooperate. Jiang Li is responsible for searching for materials, and Song Sitan is responsible for sorting and loading them into the space.

    Because they had previous experience in searching entire office buildings in Chen City, Song Sitan and Jiang Li worked together to collect items quite quickly.

    Among them, when searching for pharmaceutical companies, the basic standing medicines in the company are relatively complete and the quantity is relatively large, but the medicines are the most stocked in Song Sitan's space, and these medicines are really important to the survivor base. She There is no need to think about taking these drugs again.

    However, taking advantage of the fact that she has searched for the pharmaceutical company, there are many types of drugs in her space, even if they are confiscated at a critical moment, they should not arouse everyone's suspicion.

    Jiang Li and Song Sitan worked together to collect supplies very quickly. It took them just over an hour to clear out half of the pharmaceutical company. After entering an office, I started to rest.

    As the time approached noon, one of the soldiers on patrol downstairs went upstairs to check everyone's material collection results one by one, and after expressing high praise for the material collection efficiency of Song Sitan and the other two rookies, one of them sent a letter to They had a bottle of mineral water and two high-quality biscuits, and after informing everyone that they would resume work after lunch, they returned to the car downstairs.

    Taking advantage of this effort, Liu Gang and the others went up to the 35th floor and took a look at all kinds of boxes of medicines piled up high at the stairs, and said to Song Sitan, "I didn't realize that you newcomers are collecting supplies quite quickly. Materials for this business!"

    As he spoke, Liu Gang took out a tinfoil bowl and half a piece of solid alcohol from his backpack and handed them to Song Sitan and the others: "Our material transportation team will take care of two meals a day, and two people will distribute one in the evening. Canned meat and two compressed biscuits, and at noon, each person is given a bottle of water and two compressed biscuits."

    "Teach you a trick, take a piece of solid alcohol and a tinfoil bowl with you when you go out, throw two compressed biscuits into the tinfoil bowl, and then boil it in an alcohol stove. The weight of the two compressed biscuits is basically enough for the two of you I’ve filled my stomach.”

    “This will not only give you the strongest feeling of fullness, but also save a piece of compressed biscuit to take home for lunch!”

    Seeing that Liu Gang and the others are not bad-natured, even though they collected money along the way, But he really taught them a lot.

    Seeing this, Song Sitan took out six pieces of fruit candy from his pocket, and handed two pieces to Liu Gang and the three of them.

    Liu Gang was slightly taken aback when he got the fruit candy, then looked at Song Sitan and said, "Didn't you take this candy when you were searching for supplies?" Song Sitan shook his head when he heard this, "Don't worry, I brought it here myself

    . The material has been registered at the officer’s place, if you are reluctant to eat and want to take it back, when you check your belongings later, you can just tell the officer downstairs that it’s mine.” Liu Gang felt relieved when he heard that, and looked at the crystal candies wrapped in sugar

    paper Said: "In the process of searching for supplies, it's not a big problem to eat something secretly, as long as the officers don't find out. But once the supplies are found by the inspectors when you leave, you will be directly disqualified from going out to search for supplies."

    "In this situation, even if I want to bring some food for my wife and children, it will be difficult. Anyway, thank you for the candy. After eating it tonight, my daughter will be happy for a while." In the

    base The base points obtained by ordinary people are not enough to buy food after paying the rent, and there is no spare money to buy fruit candy at a high price.

    It's no wonder that just a few fruit candies that have been registered with the military in advance can make Liu Gang and the three big men with their families so happy.

    Carefully putting the fruit candies into their pockets, Liu Gang and the others went downstairs one after another to find a place to cook porridge with compressed biscuits.

    Seeing this, Song Sitan glanced at Jiang Li and said, "I'll keep your compressed biscuits for you for a while, let's find a place to eat something good?" Jiang Li was the only one who knew that Song Sitan had stocked up on supplies before the natural

    disaster .

    Seeing this, Jiang Li was not polite to Song Sitan, nodded and said: "Then you must find a well-ventilated place, and you can't eat food that is too strong. The sense of smell of people after this natural disaster is getting better and better."

    Song Sitan laughed, and found a beauty and skin care company. After opening the window to ventilate, he took out two sushi platters and two glasses of iced peach juice from the space.

    After handing one of the sushi platters to Jiang Li, Song Sitan said: "I can think of the food with the least smell is sushi. Spray some deodorizing spray around after eating, and the smell should be gone." The two quickly

    resolved After dropping his share of sushi and peach juice, Song Sitan cooperated with Jiang Li to carry some medicines to the stairs, Song Sitan opened the door of the space, and dripped two or three drops of blood at the entrance of the company that Song Sitan had inspected before in the 12th floor area .

    The breath of human blood is extremely attractive to underground beetles.

    After sensing the breath of human blood, several beetles that had been marked by Song Sitan before became visibly restless, and began to crawl towards the area where Song Sitan dripped human blood in unison.

    Seeing this, Song Sitan used the ability of spiritual possession to lock on one of the beetles that were already in the nest, and possessed his consciousness.

    With the previous experience of possessing the ground beetle, Song Sitan's adaptation speed of possessing the beetle this time is obviously much faster than before.

    In addition, he had explored the way inside the beetle's nest before, and after adapting to the beetle's perspective this time, Song Sitan straightened his eight insect legs back and forth and quickly crawled towards the beetle cemetery.

    Perhaps because of the influence of the food smell from the outside world, except for the female beetle in the delivery room and the three guard beetles beside the mother, the whole nest is empty.

    Seeing this, Song Sitan directly controlled the beetle to crawl to the beetle cemetery area, and directly started to attack the beetle heads piled in the corner.

    In the corner of the beetle cemetery, there are hundreds of beetle heads that have been stripped from their bodies after being processed by other beetles.

    Seeing this, Song Sitan didn't dare to waste time, and directly began to check the heads of these beetles piled in the corner one by one with the help of the beetle's sharp mouthparts.

    Facts have proved that it was pure luck that Song Sitan only peeled off the head of a beetle to find an energy bead.

    At this moment, she has peeled off more than a dozen beetle heads in a row, and she only found two of these energy beads in total.

    During the chat with Jiang Li before, Song Sitan learned that there are high and low grades of energy beads.

    The energy beads obtained from the lowest underground beetle are gray in color, and they are considered the lowest energy beads.

    The energy beads are graded by color, and the grades from low to high are gray, white, green, blue, purple and orange.

    The most powerful mutant creature has a higher probability of obtaining energy beads from its body, and the level of the energy beads will also be higher.

    Song Sitan was thinking about Jiang Li's previous introduction to energy beads, and as more and more beetle skulls were cut open, this proficiency also increased.

    Seeing that they had already cut open more than 40 beetle skulls in one go, and obtained 3 energy beads.

    With the help of the beetle's unique sensing function, Song Sitan clearly knew that other beetles around the sensing channel had begun to return to the nest.

    Song Sitan looked at the uncut beetle heads piled up in front of him and was a little bit unwilling, then suddenly thought that since he could open the door of space to get the energy beads, why didn't he just take the energy beads and all the bugs in the worm nest cemetery Take the head back together!

    If she packs away all the complete bug corpses in the bug cemetery together with the bug heads and energy crystals, she can take them home and dissect them slowly. A beetle has been busy here for a long time!

    Having figured this out, Song Sitan didn't hesitate anymore, and directly controlled the beetle to leave the cemetery area.

    After Song Sitan's spirit and will returned to her body, he immediately opened the door of space to the beetle cemetery area of ​​the beetle's lair.

    The moment the door of space opened in the beetle cemetery, the female insect's sharp hissing sound from the spiritual level swept over, and Song Sitan also clearly felt the strong restlessness of the insects in other areas of the insect nest.

    The spiritual attack of the mother worm was directly aimed at Song Sitan himself, but this time, Song Sitan was surprised to find that her spiritual power was almost completely exhausted.

    Almost at the same time, figures of beetles appeared one after another around the area where the door of space was opened.

    Seeing this, Jiang Li, who had been guarding Song Sitan's side, immediately took out the nail gun, and fired two long nails in succession, directly and accurately hitting the tops of the skulls of the two beetles emerging from the edge of the space gate.

    The head of the ground beetle accounts for less than one-twentieth of the entire body, and compared to the area covered by its hard carapace, the head area of ​​the ground beetle is quite fragile. Once it is hit by a sharp weapon, it will be killed on the spot .

    Right now, with two muffled sounds, the two spikes precisely penetrated the heads of the two beetles.

    In the process of Jiang Li assisting Song Sitan to keep shooting the beetles, Song Sitan finally recovered from the short-term confusion caused by the mental attack of the mother insect.

    The overdraft of mental power made the door of space almost impossible to maintain.

    However, seeing that the energy beads have not been retrieved after working for so long, Song Sitan immediately tried his best to prop up the door of the space. The parts were all transferred to their own storage space.

    The beetle cemetery was swept away by Song Sitan in an instant, and the gate of space collapsed immediately after completely losing its spiritual support.

    The two ground beetles that were about to crawl out along the door of space were directly chopped off in half at the moment the door of space closed, and almost at the same time, a sharp hissing sound of the female beetle swept from the downstairs area again.

    Through the sharp neighing of the female worm, Song Sitan could clearly feel the other party's strong anger.

    "Didn't it just take out a few energy beads from it? As for how angry it is?" Song Sitan wiped the cold sweat from his forehead, feeling the horror of mental attack for the first time.

    Jiang Li handed over a bottle of water and said worriedly, "Are you okay?"

    Song Sitan took a big mouthful of water and said with a sigh, "Except for the dizziness and headache caused by the mental attack of the female insect and the exhaustion of mental power. , the other should be no big problem."

    Jiang Li nodded and was about to say something. After the intercom in his and Song Sitan's hands was accompanied by a burst of electric current, the nervous voice of the officer downstairs came from the opposite side and said: "All members of the material search team upstairs Get out of the building immediately."

    "A female worm suddenly went berserk near the area on the 10th floor downstairs. With the help of mental power, she summoned her companions to fight against the creatures in the building. All of you immediately put down your work and evacuated downstairs!" Hearing the anxious voice of the officer on the walkie-talkie

    , Jiang Li immediately walked up to Song Sitan, bowed slightly and said, "Come up, I'll carry you downstairs."

    After Song Sitan suffered the mental attack of the mother insect, his head was really dizzy at this moment, and she didn't hesitate to put the two of them together After putting his backpack into the space, he lay on Jiang Li's back.

    Jiang Li's physical fitness is far superior to that of ordinary people. In addition, Song Sitan is not heavy. The speed with which he carries Song Sitan down the stairs can be said to be like flying.

    Song Sitan lay on Jiang Li's back and followed him all the way to the 33rd floor, just in time to bump into Liu Gang and the others who had hurriedly packed their belongings and ran out.

    Seeing Song Sitan lying on Jiang Li's back, Liu Gang was obviously taken aback, and while running downstairs behind Jiang Li, he said to Song Sitan, "I just saw that you are fine, in the blink of an eye, what are you doing?" Already?"

    Song Sitan clasped Jiang Li's shoulders tightly, and said helplessly to Liu Gang: "I was in a hurry when I went downstairs, and accidentally sprained my foot.

    " He said to him: "Why don't I carry your friend behind my back! Don't worry, I exercise often..." Before

    he could finish a complete sentence, he saw that Jiang Li had already run away with Song Sitan on his back shadowed.

    "I'll go, they don't look so cute here! This man can run faster than a rabbit!"

    Deng Xinpeng, who was running beside Liu Gang, directly held Tang Dao in his hand, and ran downstairs while Panting: "So you have the time to worry about others, why don't you worry about Zhang Hao!" "It's

    scary how frightening this female worm is going crazy. The two Mengxin downstairs don't know, don't you know too? Run quickly! "

    This is going to be besieged by a group of bugs and block the fire escape. We have to lose all our lives here today."

    When Liu Gang heard the words, he immediately turned to Zhang Hao behind him and said, "Fatty, if you don't want to die, give me all your breastfeeding strength! Run out of this office building and get in the car and we'll be safe!

    " The ghost worm doesn't know which country's wind is blowing, why did he suddenly go crazy!"

    Liu Gang cursed twice, but didn't say anything more to save his energy, and rushed downstairs like the wind was blowing under his feet.

    Relying on his outstanding physical strength, Jiang Li rushed to the front of the escape team with Song Sitan on his back.

    During the process of going downstairs, according to Song Sitan's observation, there were clearly sounds of beetles gnawing and flying beetles slamming into the doors behind the locked fire escape doors.

    Aware of this situation, Song Sitan said helplessly: "These beetles all come from different nests, how can the female beetles of one nest make troubles, and the insects of other nests also join in the battle regardless of their care? "

    Jiang Li heard and said: "It may be because they came from a group before they crawled out of the ground."

    During the seven years of natural disasters in the previous life, all kinds of powerful mutant creatures and mutant plants were everywhere. The active underground black worms have undergone several evolutions and have already changed greatly. Song Sitan and Jiang Li have long lost their memory of their habits in the early stages of natural disasters.

    It turned out that one of the female worms among them was threatened, and it would have a chain reaction in other nests with female worms.

    Fortunately, at the last moment, Song Sitan swept all the beetle corpses and beetle heads from the entire nest beetle grave into the space, otherwise this wave would have been a big loss.

    Song Sitan was in deep thought, when he raised his eyes, he found the door of the fire escape in the downstairs area, and at some point it was knocked open by the swarm of insects.

    And at this moment, two flying beetles and three ground beetles have already run out from the gap.

    After all, the current chaos was caused by Song Sitan.

    Seeing this, Song Sitan directly said to the few people upstairs who were running desperately downward: "Everyone, hurry up, there are already bugs flying out of the fire escape on the 8th floor!" During the section where Jiang Li carried Song Sitan on his back and went downstairs, Song Sitan was

    dizzy The situation has improved a lot, at least for now she can go downstairs by herself.

    Seeing this, Song Sitan went down to the ground and stood firm. He took out a nail gun and spikes in his hand, and while shooting at the beetle flying out of the fire escape, he loaded nails into the modified nail gun.

    Song Sitan's marksmanship was only stronger than Jiang Li's. At this moment, the spike flew out of the nail gun in her hand, and two consecutive shots hit the bug's head directly.

    Jiang Li and Song Sitan had a perfect understanding. Without endangering their own safety, he knew very well that Song Sitan wanted to buy time for the group upstairs.

    So he held a nail gun and started shooting at the beetles that crawled or flew out of the door.

    Liu Gang and the others were obviously moving very fast, so when the three of them rushed to the 8th floor area panting like cows, when Liu Gang saw Song Sitan and Jiang Li each with a nail gun, relying on a few long nails to close the door After the worm was completely suppressed, his jaw almost fell to the ground in shock.

    Although Song Sitan had a gun in his hand, it was obviously not easy to take it out directly in this situation, and it was too time-consuming to load the nail gun with two shots. The most efficient attack with a gun.

    Thinking of this, Song Sitan saw Liu Gang appearing, and immediately reached out to him and said, "Lend me your gun, and the ammunition I used will be compensated to you with base points when I go back." Seeing the scene just now, marksmanship is not good

    . Liu Gang, who is generally inferior, instantly understood how powerful Song Sitan and the two were, and directly handed the pistol and two magazines in the holster to Song Sitan and said: "It's good to be alive in this situation. What kind of bullets don’t have bullets!”

    Liu Gang’s pistol is loaded with 5.8mm bullets, with a magazine capacity of 20 rounds and an effective range of 50 meters.

    After Song Sitan held it in his hand, he immediately loaded the bullet skillfully, and while leading the team to continue downstairs, he and Jiang Li crazily shot towards the swarm of insects that came out of the crack in the door.

    Except for Song Sitan, Jiang Li, and another middle-aged man, Mengxin, who participated in the material search today, everyone else had at least three or four material search experiences.

    At this moment, under the fierce and precise fire suppression by Song Sitan and Jiang Li and the support of the two officers downstairs, our group of seventeen finally escaped from the office building unscathed before the large numbers of beetles gathered in the building. The minibus sped away.

    The author has something to say:

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67K 1.3K 24
重生空间:整活囤粮在末世 / Rebirth Space: Hoarding Food in the Apocalypse Author: 有趣的胖天使 Update: 2022 - 4 - 22 https://www.69shu.com/42875/ Zhou Zhou in the apoc...
3.5M 154K 61
[COMPLETED] Lyra is a human living among wolf-shifters. Without being blessed with a beast, she tries her best to fit in the pack. Just when she tho...
2.4M 97.7K 44
#1 in alienromance 28/03/20 A New Breeding Program. They sent a message across space for one thing - females. The Species XD-63 or Xyons are a dying...
37.5K 783 79
Author: I Love cotton Candy Classification: Rebirth Status: ongoing Source: https://www.zmccx.com/65_65261/ [Natural disaster apocalypse + space + fa...