Stock up on supplies and retu...

De ihatemetabolism

Author: steamed fat shoes Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-17 Latest: Chapter 76 T... Mai multe

Work related
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Revised)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 51

1.2K 27 1
De ihatemetabolism

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 51

    Seeing Zhang Hao who fell far behind the team, Liu Gang immediately said in a bad mood: "We still have two cute newbies with us! You don't feel tired when you look at him, you have only climbed a few floors! , and began to fall behind.”

    Although the temperature is getting lower every day, it still stays above 30 degrees.

    Zhang Hao, who was less than 1.7 meters tall and weighed more than 170, climbed from the first floor to the 12th floor in one breath. The short sleeves he was wearing were soaked with sweat on his chest, and his panting began to become extraordinarily heavy.

    Seeing that Zhang Hao was almost exhausted, Song Sitan immediately smiled and said, "Let's stop and rest for a while. I'm exhausted now. If I encounter a subterranean beetle, I won't have the energy to attack.

    " I also felt that this was the reason, so I finally agreed to rest for two minutes before continuing to climb upstairs.

    Hearing this, Zhang Hao felt as if he had been pardoned, and sat down on the steps of the stairs, panting heavily while taking out the water bottle in his backpack and pouring a big gulp into his mouth.

    Liu Gang glared at him angrily, then looked at Song Sitan and Jiang Li and said, "You two rookies have good physical strength. Come out for two more training sessions. I think you will soon become excellent material delivery team members." Song Sitan thought about the next

    time When Tang Qi and the others went out to search for supplies, if such a group of people could lead the team, the safety factor would be higher.

    Thinking about it, Song Sitan said to Liu Gang: "It's convenient to ask, do you usually come out several times a week?" Liu Gang was taken

    aback when he heard this, then looked at Song Sitan with a smile and said, "What? You still need protection services next time you come out? "

    My teammates also want to come out to participate in the search for supplies, so I ask for them. It's the first time for us newcomers to come out. If someone can take them with them, the safety factor will be higher." Song Sitan responded casually.

    Hearing that there was another job bringing a newcomer to the door, Liu Gang grinned and said: "We will come out twice a week on Monday and Friday, and the time is also at 8:30 in the morning."

    "If your companions are also willing to pay for protection, you pick these two days a week and let them go with the car, unless there is an accident and we all die, or the previous mission lasted too long and we haven't been able to complete the mission Come back, otherwise the three of us will definitely be here."

    Deng Xinpeng, a strong man with a Tang saber, glared at Liu Gang and said, "Crow's mouth, what a fart, you can't expect us to order."

    Deng Xinpeng looked at Song Sitan said: "Girl, don't worry, the three of us have been transporting supplies between Beishi and the Beishi survivor base since the establishment of the material transportation team. You must be more reliable than the wild group when you find us." Song Sitan heard the

    words nod.

    Liu Gang saw that his teammates had almost rested, and the other two waves of people downstairs had already caught up, so he called everyone to continue upstairs.

    Climbing directly from the 12th floor to the 35th floor in one go, everyone sat around the stairwell to catch their breath, and Liu Gang took the initiative to lead the team to clean up the beetles from the 35th floor.

    During the cleaning of the beetles, Liu Gang took out a blood bag from his backpack and explained to Song Sitan and the others: "The underground beetles in Beishi are extremely aggressive towards humans, and they especially like to suck human blood and devour human brains."

    "So experienced material delivery personnel will go to the blood bank of the base to buy such a small bag of human blood and take it with them before heading to Beishi.

    " After more than ten or twenty minutes, most of the nearby beetles will be attracted by the bloody smell."

    Song Sitan heard this, and while watching Liu Gang smearing plasma on the door of each office on the 35th floor, he couldn't help being curious: "The blood bank of the base is actually open to the public. Also sell blood? Then where does the blood in the blood bank come from?"

    Liu Gang heard the words: "Ever since we knew that underground beetles can be lured out by blood, the base blood bank has started to openly purchase human blood." "

    Some people in the base are getting old. Survivors who can’t do physical work will regularly go to the blood bank to make a living by selling blood in order to survive.”

    "The purchase price of 150ml of blood in the blood bank is 300 base points, and the price of 10ml of blood sold outside is 50 base points." "What is the concept of 300

    base points? If you save money, that is Three or four months of living expenses for ordinary people."

    "Many children in the base died unexpectedly or were left alone for the elderly. Those who were in good health made a living by doing some of the dirtiest and tiring jobs. I can make a living by selling blood every six months."

    As he spoke, Liu Gang dripped a few drops of fresh blood on the doorways of several offices, and while observing the movement of several doorways, he looked at Song Sitan and said, "So, you guys Before going out to search for supplies in the future, remember to go to the blood base to buy at least about 10-20ml of human blood for preparation.”

    "If you can gather two or three companions, the money will be shared equally. With this thing in hand, just drop a few drops at the door before searching for supplies, and lure the beetles out in advance, which is better than welcoming them during the search. Face to face with the beetle suddenly caused more casualties."

    "In the early material search team, before everyone thought of this method, many survivors rushed directly into the material storage area to search for materials, and many of them ended up searching for materials. During the process, I suddenly collided with a subterranean beetle, and was bitten to death or died from the bite infection." "

    So as long as you come to Beishi to search for supplies, you can save any money, but the money for blood must be spent!"

    Liu Gang While chatting with Song Sitan and the others, there was a slight noise at the door of the office he was guarding, and then three babies were the size of a fist, with long tentacles, a black carapace, six legs, and sharp mouthpieces. A pitch-black worm covered in barbs suddenly poked its head out of the office.

    Seeing this, Liu Gang winked at Deng Xinpeng and Zhang Hao beside him, and then the three of them surrounded and locked the trajectory of the bugs. They immediately used daggers, Tang knives, and watermelon knives to raise the knives behind them, and they worked together to kill the three bugs up.

    Using the same method, Liu Gang and the three of them skillfully killed a dozen bugs on the 35th floor.

    Seeing that there were no new bugs in the offices, Liu Gang said to Song Sitan and the others: "When the subterranean beetles smell food, they will immediately notify each other and go to forage together, but the female insects are the same as the queen ants. Mainly rely on beetle feeding to survive, and will not go out to look for food by yourself." "

    When you search for supplies, pay special attention to dark corners such as the corner of the table and the corner of the wall. Once you find the existence of the female beetle, please back away immediately and notify the team leader or us. Do not take the initiative to attack the female insect."

    "Except for the female insects that may appear with a very small probability, there should be no major dangers on this floor. You can search and carry supplies on this floor, and we will go to the next floor." Seeing the other party's operation, Song Sitan understood that the other party and

    them The 100 base points requested are actually not many.

    Thinking about it, Song Sitan said to Liu Gang: "Is there any extra blood you bought? If so, can you sell it to us?" Hearing this, Liu Gang thought that

    Song Sitan was worried that there were bugs in the building that had not been lured out. , so prepare yourself to try again.

    However, it is understandable for newcomers to have such concerns, so Liu Gang said to Zhang Hao next to him: "Sell them the 10 milliliters of blood in your hand, we have the remaining 15 milliliters of blood here, the two floors should be about the same." Enough."

    Hearing that Zhang Hao handed over a small plastic bottle of blood to Song Sitan, and took out a receipt, Ben and the others signed an arrears agreement of 50 base points, and the three of them went downstairs to clean up the downstairs area.

    Seeing Liu Gang and the others disappear in the corridor, Jiang Li looked at the small bottle of blood in Song Sitan's hand, and said to her, "Do you want to go to other areas to clean up the swarms?" Song Sitan laughed and said, "If I remember correctly

    , These beetles from the ground seem to be quite easy to produce energy beads, right? Otherwise, the base would not even want the corpses of the insects." The beetles that

    appeared in the underground of Beishi can only be regarded as the lowest level of mutant creatures. One, and more than 7 years have passed since the two of them were reborn in this world, the memory of this beetle is quite vague.

    Even Jiang Li, who has a good memory, is not sure what the explosion rate of the beetle's energy crystal is now.

    Thinking about it, Jiang Li rushed to Song Sitan and said: "If you use the door of space to kill beetles, it is best to gather a certain number of bugs to kill the fastest."

    Song Sitan heard the words: "I just went upstairs . It has been observed that, except for the floors where we want to move materials, the doors of the stairs and fire exits in the downstairs area are all locked."

    "Looking at it this way, I guess the military in the downstairs area hasn't had time to clean it up one by one. You said that if I went downstairs to lock down a beetle, and then control the beetle to kill its companions, you said this method is feasible. Is it?"

    Jiang Li was stunned when he heard the words: "So you are planning to control a bug to kill each other in the swarm?"

    Song Sitan nodded, "I have this idea, but I am not a creature other than a possessed person. This is the first time, so I don’t know how it will work, so let’s try it out first.”

    After speaking, Song Sitan opened the door of space directly on the 12th floor area.

    Song Sitan's original plan was for her to use the door of space to go around the 12th floor, use her mental power to lock a few beetles, and then come back and use her spiritual possession ability to control them.

    But I don't know if there are a lot of underground beetles in the 12th floor area itself, or if Song Sitan is really lucky.

    Where she opened the space door area, there happened to be three ground beetles and two flying beetles that were eating a mouse.

    The five beetles sensed the human breath through the gate of space, and instantly gathered towards Song Sitan. With this effort, Song Sitan immediately mentally locked the five bugs, and then closed the gate of space again.

    Everything just happened in an instant. After the door of space was closed again, Song Sitan sensed the five bright spots within the range of spiritual power, and said to Jiang Ruo: "You are guarding my body upstairs, I am looking for a bug Go over there and try it out."

    Although he knew that after being possessed by spiritual power, even if there was any danger to the possessed object, it should not endanger Song Sitan himself, but after Jiang Li began to tell her to pay attention to safety, Song Sitan sat on the office chair and lost consciousness.

    Song Sitan used this ability to possess a non-human creature for the first time, so he didn't choose a flying beetle to control it, but chose the largest one among the three ground beetles for spiritual possession.

    The moment the spirit possessed the beetle, the strange visual system of the beetle even gave Song Sitan a feeling of dizziness in 3D playing games.

    Fortunately, compared with the mental power consumption of controlling a person, the mental power consumption of controlling a bug can be said to be negligible. In addition, after the ground beetle was charged, there was almost no sense of resistance, so Song Sitan used the beetle's body to adapt on the spot. After a while, it was barely suppressed the urge to leave the bug's body.

    It took a few minutes to gradually get used to the worm's weird perspective, and another ten minutes to straighten "my" eight legs and two antennae. Song Sitan controlled the worm's consciousness and moved his sharp mouthparts , and then looked towards the few bugs around him.

    There seems to be a special connection between the beetle that drilled out of the ground and its companions.

    At this moment, after Song Sitan's consciousness entered the beetle's body, relying on the special connection produced by the beetle itself, Song Sitan could even distinguish the same kind around him, which one exudes more momentum.

    And through the information transmitted by the beetle's antennae, Song Sitan could clearly perceive where his lair was.

    The feeling conveyed to her through the consciousness of a bug was very strange. Seeing this, Song Sitan was not in a hurry to attack other beetles, but was going to use this body to go inside the nest of this beetle to see the situation.

    Using the tentacles of a bug like a GPS positioning system, Song Sitan adjusted his body posture and controlled the eight legs below him to crawl towards the corner of the office.

    These subterranean beetles have the ability to dig soil and build nests, and they are as hard as concrete. They also have the ability to use their hard mouthparts to dig open.

    The size of the beetle was no bigger than a baby's fist, and Song Sitan had just learned to walk on eight legs, and when she was running, her front legs would mix with her hind legs from time to time, so it took her several minutes to move her eight legs. The order was straightened out, and then dragged the body to climb into the earth hole where a tunnel was dug out in the corner.

    Living in a tiny nest of concrete particles, any claustrophobic person might have a hard time surviving 10 seconds in this environment.

    Song Sitan endured the discomfort in his heart, and with the help of the beetle's unique sensory system, he began to walk towards the nest in the pitch-black beetle nest.

    On the way, there will be other beetles passing by every now and then.

    After discovering that the beetles used their tentacles to communicate briefly after passing by, Song Sitan quickly mastered this communication method with the help of the beetle's body.

    And as Song Sitan gradually went deeper into the nest, the surrounding environment gradually changed from narrow to open, and after Song Sitan completely recovered, she found that she had stopped in a nest like a beetle cemetery.

    At this moment, there are six or seven beetles working in this beetle cemetery, and the beetle corpses in the beetle cemetery have been dismantled by these working beetles, and the parts of the beetle body are scattered everywhere. In the thick pile of beetle carcasses, after Song Sitan's observation, only the head of the beetle was left intact, and the other party was alone in the corner of the nest.

    The instinct from the beetle's body drove Song Sitan to use his mouthparts to tear apart the heads of the beetles piled high on the side.

    Song Sitan didn't know why, so she followed suit. What surprised her was that after she tore open a beetle's head with the beetle's mouthparts, she found an energy bead the size of a soybean!

    These beetles actually dig energy beads from the corpses of their companions who have energy beads after death?

    Although it seems that not all dead beetles can gestate energy beads in their heads, but with this information, wouldn't it be possible to get energy beads without killing beetles on a large scale?

    But before moving the energy beads outside, she had to figure out where the beetle was instinctively driven to move the energy beads.

    Song Sitan thought, following the instinctive guidance of the beetle's body, hugged the energy beads with his two front legs, and moved towards the direction indicated.

    Finally, after walking for two or three minutes in the pitch-black beetle nest, Song Sitan saw the body of a female beetle at least ten times larger than ordinary beetles.

    Except for a deep red blood line in the core area of ​​the female worm's entire body, the rest of the body is milky white. Its body shape is about the thickness of a mineral water bottle, and its length is more than ten centimeters.

    At this moment, the body of the female worm will squirm every ten seconds, and then there will be eggs wrapped in mucus gushing out from behind her body.

    The moment the eggs gush out, relatively small beetles will immediately take the eggs to the nearby nursery for unified incubation.

    The entire process of egg production reminded Song Sitan that he had watched a documentary about ant nests, but what was different from the queen ant was that the food that the female worm ate was not only the blood of animals or humans, but also the blood of animals and humans. Swallow these energy beads pulled out from the beetle's skull.

    Seeing a beetle dragging a light gray energy bead to the mother's mouth in the large nest, the mother immediately squirmed and swallowed the energy bead whole with its mucus-filled mouthparts.

    Song Sitan didn't hesitate any longer, turned around and left with the energy beads.

    In the end, I don’t know if the sudden disappearance of the food brought to her mouth caused the mother beetle’s strong dissatisfaction. After Song Sitan clearly felt a strong mental wave full of anger, the next moment her consciousness turned from the beetle she was controlling. detached from the body.

    Consciousness returned to the body, and Song Sitan rubbed his head to re-adapt to the human perspective.

    Jiang Li, who had been standing by Song Sitan's side all the time, couldn't help asking immediately after seeing her movements: "Is everything going well?" Song Sitan looked at

    Jiang Li and said, "I really want you to feel the pain of using bugs too." What life looks like in perspective.”

    After finishing speaking, Song Sitan returned to the topic and said: "The good news is that the problem of the source of the energy beads has been solved, but a problem that has arisen is that the female worm seems to have a strong desire to possess the energy beads." "Just now I

    possessed On a beetle, I carried an energy bead to the delivery room of the mother beetle and dangled around and prepared to leave. It turned out that the mother beetle seemed to have a special ability to control the mind of ordinary beetles, so I turned around and prepared to leave with the energy bead. The consciousness is forced to disconnect from the beetle."

    "I'm not sure how far the mother's mental control over the beetle will extend." "

    If this control effect is only effective when the beetle is in the mother's delivery room, I still have a way to transport the energy beads out of the beetle's nest, if it can cover the periphery of the delivery room, it may be a little difficult."

    Song Sitan stood up and said: "Anyway, after this wave, I have already dealt with several beetles I have made a mental mark, in order not to cause too much commotion in the insect nest, let's collect supplies first, and I will try to control a beetle after two hours." "If my method works, we may really be able to get the beetle directly from the insect nest.

    " The nest is going out to steal energy beads!"

    The author said:

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

15.1K 578 37
Hoarding.. Hoaardinnggg... Hooaarrddinggg...
73K 1.7K 21
Artemis is one of 11 Eternals send to Earth on a mission. For her first mission, she is quite excited. When the prime eternal, Ajak says that it is t...
186K 6.5K 21
COMPLETED | ❝ We met at the end of the world, and sat hand in hand as the stars went out. ❞ ━ to where aurora kingsley challenged the craziness...