Stock up on supplies and retu...

By ihatemetabolism

Author: steamed fat shoes Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-17 Latest: Chapter 76 T... More

Work related
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Revised)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 50

1.3K 28 0
By ihatemetabolism

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 50

    In the next two days, Song Sitan and the others used tools to replace all the anti-theft doors of the entire building.

    Then, the door of the building was connected with an electric baton, and a surveillance camera with an alarm system was installed before the basic defense work in the building was completed.

    After doing this, Song Sitan went to the top floor of the small building, and installed six solar panels on the top floor area, and directly connected the solar panels to the three large-capacity storage boxes downstairs that are connected to the circuit in the building.

    In this way, when the weather is good, the power generated by the solar panels upstairs can already meet most of your daily electricity needs.

    Because Song Sitan Space has its own permanent fresh-keeping function, everyone did not have the luxury of putting refrigerators in every household. Instead, they only put a double-door first-class energy-saving refrigerator in the public area on the first floor to store food for nearly a week. Vegetables and meat.

    The rest of the various vegetables and eggs produced by Jiang Shuo's space were all registered by Song Sitan and kept in the income space for future use.

    In addition, things like water heaters are almost necessary for life. People use water heaters to boil water for bathing at different times every day, so that the daily power provided by the solar panels on the terrace will basically not exceed the load.

    After finishing the basic layout and decoration of the room, everyone discussed and decided that the first wave of people who followed the base guide into Beishi to search for supplies was Song Sitan and Jiang Li.

    Song Sitan's space ability can leave the danger zone at any time, while Jiang Li has relatively strong comprehensive strength.

    It is more appropriate for the two of them to be the first wave to investigate the situation in Beishi.

    The first wave of candidates to go to Beishi was decided. In the early morning of October 29, Song Sitan entrusted the briquettes to Jiang Shuo's care, and then drove straight to the base career management center with Jiang Li.

    The recruiter of the Career Management Center, after learning that Song Sitan and Jiang Li were going to sign up to join the material search team, handed them two forms and said, "I need to inform you again in advance that the natural disaster that Beishi first encountered But the underground insect plague caused by the earthquake.”

    "So don't look at the job that pays the most money, but the risk is also the biggest." "

    Although you died in the process of searching for supplies, the base will give your family members a new 3,000-point pension for the base, but You have to think carefully before you sign up."

    "Read carefully all the terms of the agreement sent to you. If you still want to sign up after confirming the terms, just sign at the signature below, and then show your ID card to After I finish copying, you can just catch up with the material search convoy that departs at 8:30."

    Song Sitan and the others knew about the natural disaster situation in Beishi early in the morning.

    After the abnormal torrential rain and earthquake in Beishi at the end of June, extremely aggressive beetles suddenly emerged from the ground.

    The beetle came suddenly, and attacked people from both air and ground. A large number of Beishi residents were attacked and died by the swarm, and some of them fled Beishi overnight to take refuge in temporary shelters established in other places or in the outer suburbs of Beishi.

    After the outbreak of the insect plague in Beishi, the army was dispatched in large numbers to carry out an extermination of the insect swarms around the entire territory of Beishi. However, the insects came from the ground, and just after the extermination was completed, a new insect swarm appeared in the ground within a few days.

    The military had been fighting against the swarm for two full months. Seeing that they could not completely wipe out the swarm, they could only plan and organize personnel to transport the supplies in Beishi to the survivor base established in Beishi.

    Beishi has been attacked by special creatures since the beginning of natural disasters, so the materials in all areas of Beishi are quite complete, which is very valuable for searching.

    It is also because of this that after the establishment of the survivor base in Beishi, it will immediately organize people to go to Beishi to search for and deliver supplies.

    Thinking about some situations in Beishi, Song Sitan's eyes fell on the terms of the agreement in his hand.

    The content of the clauses is very simple. The two most important clauses, one is to inform all personnel participating in the material search and delivery that all the materials obtained should not be kept privately, and must be handed over to the material delivery team.

    Another clause is the death compensation clause.

    Song Sitan carefully looked over all the terms and conditions, and made sure there was nothing wrong with it. After signing at the signature place, he and Jiang Li took the convoy from the base to Beishi to search for supplies, and headed straight for Beishi.

    Song Sitan and the others set off together in this wave. In addition to the three leading soldiers dressed as officers, there were also 15 ordinary residents of the survivor base.

    Vehicles are arranged for a van with a limit of 20 people and a medium-sized truck.

    The two soldiers leading the team, one was sitting in the minibus and was in charge of driving, and the other saw that the bus was full of people, and said to everyone: "Since there may be some of you who are going out with the team to search for supplies for the first time, so I I would like to introduce the specific situation of Beishi to you in detail." "

    The first disaster that Beishi area suffered was insect infestation. Since the torrential rain and earthquake at the end of June, large insects began to emerge from the ground in Beishi." "These from

    the The swarms of insects drilled from the ground in Beishi are extremely aggressive to humans, and there are three types of insects discovered so far.” “One

    is flying beetles. Kill it, the other is the ground beetle, their defense and attack power are also strong, and they can only be killed by attacking their head and abdomen." "The remaining

    one is the female insect, which is soft all over . , but its size is huge, it is the mother of flying beetles and ground beetles, if you see the mother beetle in the material search area, please notify us as soon as possible, and do not attack it by yourself." "The mother beetle has been

    attacked Afterwards, hundreds of extremely aggressive land and flying beetles will be produced in an instant, so I repeat, once the supplies find traces of the mother beetles during the search, please leave the scene immediately and inform us of the situation!"

    Hearing the soldier's introduction, a middle-aged man in the car couldn't help asking: "I heard that the army cleans up the bugs in Beishi every day. Under such circumstances, is the probability of us encountering this special bug already very high?" Is it too young?"

    The soldier laughed when he heard this, and said to the man: "It is true that the military is clearing up the insect swarms in Beishi every day, but the scope of the clearing only covers the densely active area of ​​the insect swarms." "Since the global natural disaster

    began , Most of the military deployed in Bei City went to other cities to carry out rescue, and part of it was allocated to maintain the order and safety of the survivor base in Bei City." "If it is not for the lack of manpower, do you think the

    delivery of materials and the cleaning of bugs in buildings Can the work fall to you ordinary people?" "

    So during the whole process of searching for supplies, please give me 12 points of energy! Although one or two bites by these ghost insects will not kill you immediately, but now this During the period of natural disasters, there is an extreme shortage of medicines! If you don’t have too many base points to spend, you must be careful during the search for supplies!”

    Song Sitan and Jiang Li were sitting in the back row of the minibus, and they were introduced by the man. During the process of the matter, Song Sitan glanced roughly at the other people in the car.

    Most of the people in the car were young and middle-aged men, only two women, Song Sitan and another middle-aged woman with a sallow complexion.

    Except for Song Sitan and Jiang Li, two newcomers who participated in the material search for the first time, the others seemed to be veterans, and their weapons were quite complete. Also brought an ax and a hammer.

    Among them, the two with the best weapons, one of them was a tall young man with a Tang knife on his back, and the other burly man had already got a gun.

    The strong man with the holster on his waist didn't know if he noticed Song Sitan's gaze, and turned his head to look behind him.

    Seeing Song Sitan and Jiang Li who didn't seem to be carrying any weapons on the surface, the brawny man stepped forward, squeezed away the middle-aged man who was originally sitting in the front row of Song Sitan, looked at Song Sitan and said with a smile: "This material expedition It’s rare to see women in the team.”

    “Seeing that you don’t carry any weapons with you, you must be newcomers at first glance, right?”

    "How about it, do you want to form a team with me and my brother to search for supplies? With us covering you, I guarantee that you two rookies can survive this first search for supplies." During the search for supplies,

    especially For women, apart from causing unnecessary trouble and coveting for herself and her companions, a pretty face can't bring Song Sitan any benefits.

    So before going out this time, she deliberately used a dark liquid foundation and special-effect makeup cream to make up herself. At this moment, Song Sitan looks good except for her eyes, and her whole face is so ordinary that it belongs to the crowd and cannot be found at a glance. the kind that arrived.

    With such a face, the other party is definitely not coming to talk to Song Sitan because of Song Sitan's appearance, so the other party's purpose can only be for money.

    Song Sitan has a large amount of supplies in the space, as long as she wants, she can exchange any point for a large number of base points.

    The reason why she worked so hard to participate in the material search right now is nothing more than merit points and energy beads. If she can easily get merit points by spending a small amount of base points during the material search process, then naturally It could not be better.

    Thinking of this, Song Sitan immediately said to the man: "If you seek your protection, you should charge a fee, right?" "Why don't you quote

    a price first, and I'll see if I can pay it?

    " The merit points are bound with personal identity information, and can only be traded in the weapon store established by the military. It is impossible to transfer and trade between ordinary survivors, so this strong man proposed this proposal. Definitely only base points.

    Sure enough, as soon as Song Sitan said this, the strong man immediately had a happy expression on his face and said: "A lot of newcomers don't know the danger level of this material search process at all, you should go on the road, girl!" "Look at this

    list The salary for participating in the material search for the first time is 200 points, seeing how well-informed you are, we won’t overcharge you, and the two of you can just give us 100 points as a protection fee, what do you think?”

    100 base points are placed with ordinary survivors, saving a little money is enough for half a month's living expenses, but it is not a big money for Song Sitan.

    Song Sitan immediately nodded in agreement by exchanging 100 base points for a few people who stood in front of them and scouted the way for them.

    The transaction of base points can only be completed inside the base, but a written agreement can also be used as evidence for asking for money.

    The brawny man obviously did this kind of business not once or twice, and immediately took out a bill book with a basic payment agreement printed on it, filled in the amount on it, and asked Song Sitan to sign it.

    Song Sitan and the man kept the written bill in duplicate. After returning to the survivor base, if one party did not fulfill the agreement on the bill, they could directly take it to the law enforcement agency of the base for arbitration. In this way, the strong man did not need to worry about Song Sitan. They renege on their bills.

    The protection agreement was reached, and the strong man immediately introduced himself to Song Sitan cheerfully, "My name is Liu Gang, and the one holding the Tang knife over there is my teammate Deng Xinpeng, and the other fat man is also my teammate named Zhang Hao.

    " A soldier will give us a team. Basically, two to three people will sweep a floor. If there are not too many supplies in the building, the sweep can be completed in about two days. If there are more supplies, the entire sweep of supplies will be postponed. "

    For more than two days of material sweeping tasks, in addition to the basic salary of 200 points, the base will also give each of us an additional base point subsidy of 50 points a day. "

    In a while, my teammates and I will help you clear out the abnormal biological checks on the first floor. At that time, you only need to clear out the materials in the building and move them to the stairs. These soldiers will register the materials Finally, the captain of our material delivery brigade will take away all the materials we have collected. "

    Song Sitan was taken aback when he heard the words, "Take away the supplies? Don't you have to carry it to the car downstairs? "

    Liu Gang laughed and said: "Looking at you like this, you probably don't know the existence of the awakened ones. "

    "The existence of awakened people is the same as biological evolution. After awakening, awakened people will gain supernatural powers. For example, the captain of our material delivery team has the supernatural power to release a kind of gravity-free bubble." "By his

    kind Items wrapped in non-gravity bubbles can be directly transferred to the car under his control." "

    So the most important job of the captain every day is to go to and from several material collection points, and transport all the materials we collected and sorted directly to the car. Come on."

    "I have to say that it is precisely because of his supernatural ability that I took the trouble to come out to take up this job! Otherwise, when encountering some high-rise buildings with power outages, I can carry supplies upstairs and downstairs every day. Exhausting people to death."

    Hearing Liu Gang's introduction, Song Sitan asked excitedly, "Are there many awakened people in our Beishi survivor base?"

    Liu Gang scratched his head and said, "There are many awakened people in the survivor base. Not many, I don’t know too much, but as far as I know, there are already four awakened people.” “

    Three of them were originally soldiers in the army. After awakening, I heard that they were directly promoted to officers. He is an ordinary survivor, and after awakening his abilities in the base, I heard that he was directly incorporated into the army establishment." "Once he

    enters the army establishment, it is tantamount to having a solid job. At least the whole family will follow him and no longer have to worry about it." I'm worried about food, and even if he dies on duty, the base will still guarantee his family's board and lodging in the base." "

    This kind of treatment is simply too enviable under this natural disaster, if one day I can become an awakened Or, I no longer have to worry about the food and rent of my wife and children.”

    Song Sitan was still thinking before that the base allowed the awakened people to mix with ordinary survivors and not investigate.

    It turned out that the co-author had already given generous work remuneration to the awakened people, and directly waited for the other party to sign up and deliver it to their door.

    Under the lure of such generous conditions, the base does not need to take time-consuming and laborious blood tests one by one, and the awakened ones may have been impatient to send them to their door to sign up.

    While chatting with Liu Gang and the others, the minibus drove away from the heavily guarded Beishi checkpoint and stopped in front of an office building outside the Fifth Ring Road.

    The leading soldier said to the remaining 15 people on the minibus: "The office building we need to mop up today is 35 stories high, and the 15 of you are mainly responsible for the floors 27-35.

    " , in order to ensure everyone's safety, the elderly among you can take the lead and lead the team to clean up the abnormal creatures in the area of ​​several floors first, and then spread out to collect materials." "All collected materials will be transported

    to The stairway or elevator entrance of each floor should be stacked, and after the task is over, the captain will personally carry it to the car." "Now I will distribute the

    walkie-talkie to everyone. If there is a special situation in the building, Everyone uses walkie-talkies to communicate with each other in time.”

    In a material sweeping area, before ordinary survivors are arranged to enter the sweeping area, military personnel will first step on the spot and use professional tools to remove or destroy all locked doors on the floor.

    In the process of setting foot on the site, they will clean up in advance once they encounter the area where the swarms gather.

    However, creatures like insects are pervasive, and the military does not have time to clean up a mopping area, so the danger still exists, but at least the probability of a large number of mutated creatures gathering has been reduced to a minimum.

    The comprehensive strength of the three of Liu Gang was the strongest among the fifteen survivors of the base, so after entering the office building, the right to allocate floors naturally fell to the three of them.

    Seeing this, Liu Gang directly pointed to Song Sitan and Jiang Li and said, "The three of us will take these two newcomers to be in charge of floors 33-35, and you can choose the rest at will.

    " An average of five people swept three floors. Naturally, everyone had no objection to this distribution method, so Liu Gang walked directly to the front of the team and led Song Sitan and Jiang Li to the top floor area.

    In the eyes of Liu Gang and the others, Song Sitan and Jiang Li are completely new.

    Since they are Mengxin, in Liu Gang's opinion, they must be more than a star and a half behind them in terms of physical strength and endurance.

    But now that he had collected their money, Liu Gang originally thought that if they were too tired to bear during the climbing process, it would not matter if they stopped and waited for them.

    In the end, Liu Gang was shocked. Seeing that he had climbed to the 12th floor with this breath, the other two people still maintained a stable breathing rate as usual, and the first among them was a little bit unbearable and yelled to take a rest before going upstairs. It turned out to be the fat Zhang Hao in their team!

    The author has something to say:

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 17.2K 27
#1 in paranormalromance 02/06/19 #1 in aliens 02/27/2019 #2 in paranormal 07/10/2019 #2 in horror 07/18/2019 #7 in apocalypse 12/24/2021 **COMPLETED*...
1M 26.2K 121
"You lose everyone, that's just the way it is now. Get used to it." The new world, where blood and dirt stained your body like it was your favourite...
73K 1.7K 21
Artemis is one of 11 Eternals send to Earth on a mission. For her first mission, she is quite excited. When the prime eternal, Ajak says that it is t...