But What did the Novelist do...

Oleh Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 然而小说家又做错了什么 Author: Li Han Summary: Qingchi Lianyang fell in love at first sight. So he cr... Lebih Banyak

But what did the novelist do wrong?
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107: End
108: Extra: military and police Dazai world
109: Extra: after the change of the leader
110: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (1)
111: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (2)
112: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (End)
113: Extra: four years after the deal expires

33

28 3 0
Oleh Spinfoxie

Chapter Thirty-Three

    The follow-up situation in Yokohama is almost the same as Osamu Dazai expected.

    No matter how powerful the ability of the mimic leader is, it is only an auxiliary system. Coupled with the exposure of the ability information, there are many tricks.

    Anyway, you can only predict the future for five to six seconds, so set a trap that can only be escaped in seven or eight seconds.

    Or poisoning, hypnotizing gas, as long as the time is stuck, the ability to predict the future is equivalent to waste.

    In this city where the port mafia knows everything, it's easy for them to take on anyone.

    Also, Nakahara Chuya ended up, and the curtain call ended before the commotion caused by the mimic started.

    Compared with a foreign organization that quietly entered Yokohama, the riots in Yokohama were more thorough.

    Anyone with a discerning eye can see from the video streamed from the interrogation room of the police station that the judgment is neither in line with common sense nor in line with the process.

    If there is no evidence to support the verdict, then what is the interrogation room of the police station, it is clear that a bunch of idiots speak their minds.

    With such proficiency, I am afraid that the unjust, false and wrongly decided cases will not be one or two.

    There are calls for a retrial of the case and the release of the writer's adopted son.

    But where can the police station turn them into an adopted son of a writer. The man had been robbed by the Mafia long ago, and not long ago, the high-level central government had transferred his file, as if deliberately embarrassing the police.

    They couldn't find anyone, and they didn't dare to tell the real reason, so they could only keep pretending to be dead, and the situation became more and more serious.

    The public has long had grievances, and the writer incident is just an introduction.

    When the matter developed to the end, some people even poured dirty water on the gate of the police station, threw garbage, refused to pay taxes, and marched.

    The most outrageous thing is... Patrolmen may be sacked when they walk on the street.

    Probably because of the knock-on effect, the police officers also refused to leave the streets. Without patrols, Yokohama, which was already chaotic, became even more chaotic.

    Osamu Dazai sitting on the top floor of the Port Mafia drinking tea: ...

    He really didn't mean to.

    No, or rather, he wanted to make Yokohama a little more chaotic at first, and then take advantage of troubled waters to do some small things, but he really didn't expect things to develop to this point.

    It can only be said that the power of the people is powerful.

    Flipping through the photos taken by his subordinates from the scene, Dazai Osamu's hand holding the teacup trembled slightly.

    It's really the populace...not terrorists?

    But after thinking about the current situation in Yokohama where buying a machine/gun is more convenient than buying an apple, Osamu Dazai felt relieved, and he tapped the table twice.

    "Ordinary people don't need to do this. Someone is taking the opportunity to make trouble."

    Guangjin Liulang bowed slightly below.

    "We have sent someone to investigate, and our own people in the port area have also issued a death order and stayed put." "

    Good job." Osamu Dazai nodded approvingly: "Those troublemakers will be dealt with sooner or later. Just don't move."

    The government is now in a state of desperation, so they can take advantage of those small-timers, and when the situation subsides, they will settle their scores after the fall.

    Now the short-sighted follow-up has become lively, and it will be too late to regret later.

    As powerful as the port mafia, it also spends a lot of money every year to manage the ups and downs, and handles the scene carefully after finishing the business.

    After ordering a few more detailed precautions, Osamu Dazai asked Hirotsu Yanagi to retreat, and after thinking for two seconds, he got up from the office chair and pushed open the door of the back room.

    Qingchi Lianyang doesn't like to see outsiders, he stays in the back room on weekdays.

    Osamu Dazai pushed the door open and went in, only to see the young man sitting at the table with his chin resting, staring unfocusedly at the manuscript paper in front of him, on which only a few lines of words were written and then scratched out indiscriminately. regular pen.

    "Why, no inspiration?"

    He was in a daze for a long time when he saw it, and even his bangs drooped messily, covering his sight. Osamu Dazai helped him close.

    Qingchi Lianyang, who woke up instantly: ...

    he quietly dodged to the side, then nodded, a hint of bewilderment appeared in his blue-green pupils.

    "I always feel that something is missing."

    He is no longer in the state of full inspiration when he first started writing, but returned to the initial laziness.

    The kind of emptiness and confusion that clearly holds the pen but is difficult to solve by writing.

    Lianyang Aoike was almost certain that writing in this state would not be able to write good things.

    I was unable to write the "end" before because I was troubled by the death of Mr. Police, now?

    Because there are too many doubts about Mr. Police's death?

    Logically speaking, he never cared about those details.

    Because whether it is a homeless man on the street or a close family member, once they pass away, they will freeze like amber wrapped in bugs, and all bubbles, dust, flaws, regrets, and beauty will be fixed.

    Eternal beauty, including 'meaning hard to level'.

    "Don't worry too much."

    Osamu Dazai leaned against the desk, his kite-colored eyes were full of smiles.

    "If you have any troubles, why don't you tell me? Maybe I can help you."

    Aoike Lianyang was a little surprised: "Are you done?"

    Osamu Dazai immediately squinted his eyes, puffed up his cheeks, and looked uncomfortable. He looked happy, like a high school student overwhelmed by a mountain of homework. The truth is similar, although he was born tall and tall, but according to the law, he still has two years before he reaches adulthood.

    "How can it be possible to finish my work? I have to deal with so many things in the whole organization, and the documents are constantly being sent over. My subordinates seem to be useless if they leave the leader's decision." Now he understands... the leader

    is What happened to the slaves of the organization.

    Dominating a huge organization is completely different from being a cadre.

    As the leader, he has to bear the same responsibility as the entire organization, and it is impossible to even have time to sit on the beach in a daze.

    He had already made up his mind to walk into eternal solitude, not to wander, but to stay in that darkness.

    Osamu Dazai sat on the table, turned sideways, supported his body with two arms, and complained to Aoike Renyang.

    "I work so much, and you still want me to sleep. Do you know how much leisure I can have during the day when I have time to sleep?" Asked Miss Yuzi to check the

    number of beds on the top floor, and even ordered the logistics department to buy a soft couch and send it to the chief's room, threatening Isn't Qingchi Lianyang too bold to prescribe medicine to the leader! The angry Dazai almost ordered his position to be withdrawn.

    But as soon as he thought that the man outside the door was the invincible Miss Yuzi, Osamu Dazai suppressed the anger.

    Aoike Lianyang glanced at the document that he sat under, and there was another piece of paper that was pulled to the ground by Osamu Dazai.

    It was when a certain leader complained to him that only one of the five major cadres in the organization was working, and he asked him to come over on his own initiative.

    Most of them are lists that have been checked, or things that cannot be decided by logistics and finance, and require the signature of the leader or cadre.

    The process of processing these documents is also very simple. Qingchi Lianyang can just sign his name directly. He is now serving as a reserve cadre and serving next to the leader, so he has this right.

    Even if the people under him don't know the name, they just need to know the seal. If you recognize more chapters, you will recognize people.

    Osamu Dazai: ...

    The anger that was originally just a joke came up as if several barrels of oil had been poured on it.

    He said in a strange way.

    "My good subordinate is really dedicated, and he still thinks about work at this time."

    "Isn't the reason why you complained to me is that you have too much work?"

    Qingchi Lianyang raised his eyes, and his long and narrow phoenix eyes were full of calmness .

    Generally speaking, this kind of person can be said to have a straightforward personality, but to be honest, he has a low EQ. When applied to this novelist, he is overly arrogant. He never devotes even a little energy to understanding the world.

    Osamu Dazai smiled: "I'll joke with you again, I'll sleep with that stupid dog at night, Aoike." "

    Your ability is not invalid..."

    "Shut up."

    Osamu Dazai raised his forehead.

    He originally sat on this lonely and cold high seat, but someone forced himself to build a foothold beside his throne.

    He did his own way, but he didn't want to get close to his loneliness, so he just stood by quietly, as if he had an extra friend... The

    young leader put down his hands, and the bottom of his originally nimble and helpless eyes was an imperceptible confusion. There was still a smile on his face.

    "Let's get straight to the business, Qingchi, what is your trouble?"

    Qingchi Lianyang shook his head: "I don't know, but this feeling only came after I came back from Leibo Street."

    After thinking about it. After thinking about my mediocrity for more than ten years.

    He discovered that the self-proclaimed noble self had never seen himself clearly.

    The shock of facing Leibo Street is completely different from the feeling of chasing murderous houses and murders.

    It is difficult for the latter to come into contact with living people, and naturally they don't bother to think about anything.

    "Isn't that hard to understand?"

    Osamu Dazai looked at him, the corners of his lips raised. The young man leaned forward, freed up one hand, and lifted Aoki Lianyang's chin. By the way, he threatened him not to hide with his eyes.

    "This is a typical escape mentality."

    Because of his own misfortune, he refused the approach of others.

    Is it not normal that I have closed myself in loneliness for so long, only relying on superficial information to understand the outside world, and I am shocked after being exposed to new things, and it is difficult to accept it for a while?

    Dazai Osamu has probably seen all of Aoike Renyang's past.

    The earliest information is that he was abandoned at the gate of an orphanage in Aomori, and then adopted by a couple. The adoptive father was sick and rarely returned home.

    Then he was adopted by the police handling the case and brought back to be raised with his daughter without discrimination.

    It is a pity that the policeman's daughter committed suicide later, and the policeman also suffered misfortune.

    Then he was sent back to the orphanage and adopted by Mr. Writer.

    As for the doctor...

    because it has been too long, and the orphanage closed down shortly after Qingchi Lianyang was adopted, there is really no information available.

    Strangely, all the staff of that orphanage, from the dean to the cleaners, died due to various coincidences.

    Osamu Dazai read the "book" many times, and found that only the world where he was a military policeman had the existence of Aoike Renyang.

    Due to the differences in parallel worlds and the limitation of "books", Osamu Dazai can only check the memory of his own body, which is too limited and cannot find meaningful information for the time being.

    Because in the world of the military and police, the only communication between him and Aoike Lianyang was "a catastrophe happened in Yokohama, the passing Aoike Lianyang helped to settle it, and then left Yokohama overnight, and the incident was handed over to the special department to take over".

    What can Dazai do.

    I can only scold my peers for not living up to expectations.

    Putting aside those small talk, this information can still be useful if squeezed together.

    For example, with the military police and social reporters so concerned, how did Renyang Aoike, a 'social terror' without any social circle, find the boat to leave Yokohama?

    Osamu Dazai has carefully studied those parallel worlds. Most of the peers of each person overlap in childhood, and their personalities are not bad. It is all because of the butterfly effect caused by certain details, which leads to an unpredictable future.

    In other words, the experience of Lianyang Qingchi in that world is not much different from that of this world.

    Therefore, there is a high probability that clues can be found in this world as to who is the person who helped Lianyang Aoike leave Yokohama.

    "...Those who keep looking at the darkness will never see the flowers blooming in the sun, Qingchi."

    Violence and blood can't save anyone.

    In the end, Osamu Dazai waved his hand somewhat uninterestedly.

    "You go out for a walk, what inspiration can you get if you stay indoors all the time."

    Fall in love with this fake... real world.

    for him.

    The author has something to say:

    Do you still remember the question Jai asked Qingchi in the previous chapters: "Taiichiro knows that the world he lives in is false, so would he commit suicide?" Qingchi replied: "The world is false,

    but people are real. "

    The leader said: This world is a huge lie.

    If Akutagawa said: Even if this world is just a glimpse, everything that lives in the world is real.

    I feel that the leader Jae just needs someone to tell him that this world is not a lie

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

15.4K 830 168
Alternative Title: 我的漫画风靡咒术界 Author: tachibana Cat Duanzi Summary: Ever since I was a child, Hanae Takuto has always been able to dream of a...
12.9K 308 97
Alternative Title: 养大最强咒术师后我死遁了 Author: Moon Crossing Cold Pond Summary: The pillar of the world was hit, and the management bureau recruited Kazuki...
2.1K 88 44
Alternative Title: 再不掉马挚友就要毁灭世界了 Author: Midnight Denghua Summary: Momozawa Uyuki is a super rookie at the Metropolitan Police Department. No matter...
1.6K 94 38
Alternative Title: 我在5:20种小喷菇13:14制霸咒术界 Author: Liu Chu Summary: Traveling to a high-risk world with cursed spirits, the last game you played be...