Stock up on supplies and retu...

Por ihatemetabolism

Author: steamed fat shoes Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-17 Latest: Chapter 76 T... Mais

Work related
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Revised)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 45

1.3K 30 1
Por ihatemetabolism

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 45

    When Song Sitan heard Yang Yue's proposal, he hesitated for a moment, and directly called the three of them to the public area of ​​his residence to organize a small meeting with Tang Qi and the others.

    With Song Sitan's previous treatment, Yang Yue's father is now able to walk on the ground.

    The reason why Yang Yue said before that she is the one who can make decisions in her family is mainly because her father's character is really indecisive, so many decisions are made by Yang Yue in the end.

    Seeing everyone sitting around the dining table, Song Sitan was the first to speak: "As you can see, as the temperature drops, the office building we are in is no longer so safe.

    " There will be no other natural disasters in the future."

    "Rats and plagues are spreading throughout Chen City, and the survivors in the city must have looted all the supplies in the city in order to survive." "In

    this case, As the temperature gradually drops, more and more residents will flock to the suburbs to search for supplies."

    Song Sitan thought for a moment and said, "So my current suggestion is that we prepare to leave here as soon as possible."

    Yang Yue The three of them have not lived in the office building for a long time, so they naturally have no sense of belonging to the office building.

    So when Song Sitan proposed to move out of here, they didn't have much objection.

    But Tang Qi and the others are different. Since they moved to the office building, whether it is collecting materials, decorating rooms, or improving everyone's living conditions, everyone has done it by themselves.

    So after Song Sitan made this proposal, he originally thought that Tang Qi and the others might hesitate and reluctance.

    What Song Sitan didn't expect was that after Tang Qi and Guan Yang looked at each other, they turned to Song Sitan and said, "Actually, I've figured it out since the natural disaster came. This place can only be called home if you are here.

    " Now that this office building is not safe, we will naturally change to a safer place, nothing is more important than the safety of everyone's life!"

    Guan Yang immediately agreed after hearing the words: "I agree with what Tang Qi said." "

    But since everyone is planning to leave here, do you have any good ideas about where we should go next?"

    Song Sitan heard the words and said: "I I think Beishi should be a good choice."

    "As one of the core cities, Beishi must have established various shelters after such a long period of construction." "

    Combined with the local police force to maintain social stability, I think it should be better than ours. The environment we live in is much safer now."

    Yang Yue echoed the words: "Sister Sitan is right, we actually heard that a large shelter had been established in Beishi before we came to Chen City." "When my

    father was bitten by a rat , my uncle and I’s first choice is actually Beishi, but Beishi is too far away from us, we are afraid that our father will not be able to survive on the way, so we choose to come to Chenshi as a transit.” “I think if we really want to leave here

    , It’s better to take Beishi as the first place to stay first.”

    “If the environment there is really good, we can consider staying, if the situation is also bad, it’s not too late for us to choose another place.

    ” Everyone agrees with Beishi's proposal.

    Song Sitan immediately said: "Okay, since everyone has no objection to going to Beishi, let's discuss in advance the preparations to be done before going to Beishi.

    " Hummer."

    "There are eight of us now, and one car definitely won't fit in, so it's necessary to get another car back." When

    Tang Qi heard this, she suddenly had an idea: "Our car was not used before the natural disaster. Have you parked on the top floor of the elevator parking lot in the Binjiang Garden Community?"

    "The terrain there is high, and I pushed our car to the top floor of the elevator parking lot, I think there is a high probability that our car may not be flooded yet."

    "But I don't know if other residents in the community will also make their minds on the lift parking lot."

    Jiang Li heard the words: "Even if ordinary residents know that there are cars in the lift parking lot, at most they just go to pump oil. After all, there are no cars. Without the key, it is still very difficult to pry the car and turn it on and run directly like in the movie.” “

    In addition, the lift parking lot cannot operate after a power outage, even if you can climb the lift parking lot with a height of more than ten meters with bare hands. But when there is no electricity, how to drive the car is also a problem."

    Tang Qi's eyes lit up and said: "How could I forget about this!

    " In the case of a power outage, if you want to bring a car from the top floor of the elevator parking lot to the ground without damage, unless the other party has as much space as Si Tan or Jiang Shuo!"

    Song Sitan said after hearing this: "If that's the case, then it's easy I'll find an opportunity in these two days, and I'll go out at night by myself and bring the car back."

    Tang Qi raised her eyebrows when she heard this, "If you go out alone, it may not be easy to deal with danger, or..."

    Before Tang Qi finished speaking, Song Sitan stopped him and said, "Based on my current mental strength, my space gate can only last for five seconds at most." "I left the office building, returned to the office building, and

    teleported to the elevator The parking lot and getting down from the elevator parking lot, which means that a total of four space doors need to be opened.” “

    One space door lasts for one second, and only I can control the single opening and closing time of this space door. Within this second or so."

    "Any more people, even if they just slow down their pace, may cause them to fail to return to the office building that day."

    Hearing this, everyone pondered for a moment, and then told Song Sitan to go out alone After paying attention to safety at all times, he also agreed to this proposal.

    With the solution to the problem of the source of vehicles, Song Sitan continued: "According to my speculation, in order to maintain the operation of a large shelter like Beishi, on the premise that banknotes have lost their function, the shelter should have its own currency system. "

    "However, no matter what the currency system operated by the other party has changed, the price of food such as rice and noodles must be the highest in this era of natural disasters." "

    We have arrived at the shelter. If we want to exchange for a comfortable living environment, it is possible We need to trade with the materials we have in hand." "

    However, under natural disasters, it is clear to bring a small amount of one or two bags of rice noodles that have not been flooded in the past, but it is obviously unreasonable to bring a large amount, so we It shouldn’t be too noticeable for eight people to bring a bag of old rice and a barrel of oil in the past.” “

    As for the rest of the daily necessities that we want to exchange, let’s try to exchange them with regular medicines and some high-calorie candies and chocolates.” "     Of course,

    if there are precious metals such as gold jewelry, they should be able to be used for trading in theory."

Yes..."

    Tang Qi heard the words and said, "Let Si Tan keep the rest for everyone! Your space and time are static, and you don't have to worry about the shelf life of all food, medicine or water in it. !"

    Jiang Yuan and Yang Yue on the side also echoed: "That's right! If possible, we can also hand over the supplies we are hoarding to you for storage." Seeing what everyone said, Song Sitan thought for a moment and looked at Yang

    Yue They said: "Although I can save it for everyone, but before I save the supplies, you'd better register a list of items." "We have a printer here, and there will be two copies of the list

    . I also leave a copy here, when you get the supplies from me, it is just convenient to register the remaining quantity."

    Everyone understands the reason why brothers and sisters settle accounts clearly. In order not to cause conflicts in the future about the quantity of supplies, it is best to have written records to be the most reliable.

    Yang Yue obviously knew this truth, and immediately nodded and said: "Okay! Then I will make a detailed list immediately when I go back today."

    Tang Qi thought that with their current relationship, the materials would not need to be registered, but the next moment Song Sitan looked at Tang Qi and the others and said, "It's the same with us here. Before leaving the office building, except for public resources such as generators, gasoline, and diesel, all other materials should be divided into five parts according to the number of people.

    " The supplies they hold are registered, and they have to be recorded when they are taken from me."

    Thinking of the huge amount of supplies on the 12th floor, Tang Qi suddenly cried: "I said Sitan, we are so familiar before, I am 1000% assured that I will hand over all the materials to you, do we still need to register the materials?" "

    It feels like we are separating."

    Song Sitan chuckled lightly when he heard this: " Registration is very necessary. When the supplies are on the surface, everyone basically knows the consumption of supplies, but once they are all stuffed into my space, the consumption of supplies will become very vague." "So in order to

    guarantee The interests of each of us will not be damaged, and in order to avoid unnecessary suspicion, this kind of material registration and distribution by head are quite necessary!"

    Jiang Li, who was on the side, heard the words: "I agree with the distribution of materials by head, but in the process of collecting and transporting materials, Jiang Shuo basically didn't do much. I think the distribution of materials on his side should be counted as half. "

    Jiang Shuo also nodded seriously when he heard the words: "Yes, sister Sitan! I am still young, and I don't eat much. In addition, I didn't help much when I moved the supplies before. Give me half of the share. I think it's a lot."

    Song Sitan hesitated and said, "But Jiang Shuo's ability has also contributed a lot to everyone. I don't think it's fair to Jiang Shuo if we distribute it like this." Song Sitan just finished speaking, before Jiang Li could speak

    . , Jiang Shuo took the first step and said: "But sister Sitan, you are also awakened now? If you want to calculate this way, sister Sitan, you shouldn't just get one."

    Song Sitan suddenly felt a headache.

    Jiang Li immediately said: "I think one yard should be counted as one yard. First of all, in terms of existing materials, Jiang Shuo and I get a total of one and a half shares. This can actually be regarded as our advantage." Seeing their insistence

    , Tang Qi thought for a moment and said, "I don't think so, so let's follow this plan! Anyway, if they are really short of food, how many of us are here, can we still make them hungry?" "We are just to make sure everyone

    understands I only know the amount of materials I have, and I’m not really planning to split up.”

    Song Sitan thought for a while and felt that this was the truth, so he didn’t insist on it anymore, and said: “Okay, then the total number of materials will be registered in four and a half parts. Right."

    "When I move the materials into the space, I will store them separately. Whoever needs to get what materials can just find me according to the list." After finishing speaking, Song Sitan glanced at everyone and said:

    " As for the preparations before going to Beishi, that's all I can think of right now, if you don't have anything to add for the time being, let's start packing up your supplies!" After Song Sitan finished speaking, Yang Yue suddenly said, "Sister Sitan

    , So many people suddenly came downstairs, I discussed it with my uncle and father today, and I feel that we can’t leave all the safety issues upstairs to you all the time.”

    "So if you are willing to trust us in the matter of night watch and surveillance, we would also like to do our part!"

    Jiang Yuan nodded immediately after hearing this, and said, "Yes! Don't look at me as an unreliable person. Spectrum, but I will still take important matters seriously! You have a total of four people on the night watch, if you count Yang Yue and me, the number will increase by two, and you will be able to rest better." Yang Yongwen on the side also hurriedly

    said Said: "My injury has basically healed. I can't help me just lying down and eating. I feel really sorry. Let me do my part for the vigil." After this

    time By getting along with each other, Song Sitan and the others have gained a deep understanding of the character of Yang Yue and their family of three, and their trust has gradually increased.

    In addition, if everyone wants to continue to cooperate to survive this natural disaster, they can only maintain this relationship for a long time by helping each other. Now that the work of the night watch, let them join in, just to see if they are reliable .

    Thinking about it, Song Sitan saw that Tang Qi and the others had no objection to this, so he nodded and said: "Okay, then I will rearrange the order of the night watch later and put the three of you in." Yang Yue said happily after hearing this: "Sister

    Sitan Don't worry! We will definitely take the work of vigil seriously! Then let's go back and pack up our things first!"

    Seeing that the collective meeting was over, Song Sitan finally squatted in front of the monitor to monitor the movements of the group of people downstairs. Others were eager to collect the number of registered materials.

    After Song Sitan was left alone in the public area, Song Sitan's eyes fell on the monitor screen again.

    A total of fifteen people, including Zhao Qianqian and the middle-aged man with a mustache, are obviously in the leading position in this team. Whether it is searching for supplies or assigning work, they all give orders, and Xu Xiang, five men, three women and eight Students can only do as they are told.

    So even though these people looked tired at the moment, Zhao Qianqian and the middle-aged man with a mustache had already used the security room as a foothold and began to rest. As for Xu Xiang and the others, they were under supervision and began to search for supplies on the first floor.

    There was no company on the first floor of the office building, so not only Song Sitan and the others were not interested in the supplies on the first floor, but even Yang Yue and the others did not attack the first floor, but focused their search on the areas on the second and third floors and the underground parking lot.

    So at this moment, Xu Xiang and the others searched, unexpectedly found several unopened bottles of mineral water, two bags of instant noodles and two cans of eight-treasure porridge in the large conference room and the staff lounge.

    They handed over 80% of all the supplies they found to the mustaches. The only two bags of instant noodles and two bottles of water left were eaten by these hungry students in the end.

    Perhaps because the discovery on the first floor made everyone regain their confidence, after a short rest, the group went straight to the second floor and started searching.

    Searching for materials is quite labor-intensive and time-consuming, and Song Sitan watched them one after another.

    Seeing that as time went by, they searched for a small amount of food and went upstairs to search again.

    After searching layer by layer, they found some food that was missed by Song Sitan and the others and that was on-dated or expired through the employee workstations and warehouses.

    But just looking at the increasingly irritable expressions on their faces, Song Sitan knew that the materials collected so far were far from meeting their psychological expectations.

    Sure enough, after Ba Zihu discovered that something was wrong with the materials in the building, he took the group of people to have a small meeting within the monitoring range.

    Then Song Sitan saw them in groups of four or five, and began to divide the floors to collect materials.

    With such a serious rat infestation, as a group of ordinary people without supernatural powers and long-range weapons, the order to disperse actions is undoubtedly quite risky.

    Sure enough, as Song Sitan expected, no one in this group could go up to the 7th floor to find the surprise that Song Sitan had prepared for them. One of them was bitten by a mouse that suddenly came out from behind the clothes hanger while searching for supplies. .

    The exhaustion from traveling all the way and searching for supplies, coupled with the panic caused by someone being bitten suddenly, forced Mustache to suspend the arrangement of material collection, and took everyone and the existing supplies to the staff room on the first floor to rest.

    Song Sitan, who was looking forward to watching a good show, saw that they were all starting to make their beds for a rest, so he looked away and handed over the surveillance work to Jiang Shuo, then got up and went to the 12th floor to get busy.

    It's not too late to do things. In order to go to Binjiang Garden as soon as possible to bring back the car everyone needs, Song Sitan went back to the room directly after lunch to rest.

    After sleeping until two o'clock in the morning, Song Sitan saw that his mental strength was fully recovered. After getting up and saying hello to Tang Qi and the others, he opened the door of space and disappeared into the public area of ​​the room.

    The distance from the office building of the live broadcast base to Binjiang Garden is more than 20 kilometers, and the maximum movement distance of Song Sitan's space door is only two kilometers.

    So after using the door of space to show up in a secluded place, Song Sitan saw that there was no one around, so he took Yang Yue's Hummer out of the space and drove straight to Binjiang Garden.

    Night is the peak period of rat activity, and it is difficult to detect the traces of rats at night, so those who used to go out to search for supplies at night or take the opportunity to plunder other people's supplies, recently after the frequent occurrence of rats, they dare not come out at night .

    Driven all the way and hit and flew two or three mice running around the street, Song Sitan smoothly drove the car directly near the Binjiang Garden community.

    There is no food source near the parking lot, and it is all made of alloys, so the mice should not be able to climb up to the fourth floor of the elevator parking lot to make a nest.

    Thinking of this, Song Sitan directly put the Hummer into the space, then opened the door of the space again and went straight to the fourth floor of the lift parking lot.

    The flashlight was shining, because the elevator parking lot in the community was built on the steep slope at the southernmost side of the community, so according to Song Sitan's observation, during the previous flood, the highest water level seemed to only submerge the parking platform on the fourth floor of the elevator parking lot.

    Now the place is full of cars of various models. Song Sitan turned around with a flashlight and stepped on the crossbeam in the middle of the parking platform before finding the two suvs of her and Tang Qi.

    The plan to collect the car went smoothly, so when Song Sitan returned to the 11th floor of the office building by using the door of space again, it had only been more than two hours since she left.

    Tonight coincided with Jiang Yuan's vigil, so when Song Sitan returned to the public area, he immediately saw Jiang Yuan sitting in front of the monitor, watching the monitoring screen on the monitor intently.

    Seeing his slight frown, Song Sitan was stunned and said, "What? What's going on downstairs?" "

    During the teleportation process of Song Sitan's space gate, as long as the person being teleported does not make a sound and there is no abnormal noise around the teleportation area, Almost no sound will be made."

    So at this moment Song Sitan's voice suddenly sounded from behind Jiang Yuan, which shocked him immediately.

    After turning around and realizing that it was Song Sitan, Jiang Yuan covered his chest and said in a low voice, "Boss, your door to space is amazing, but it's scary how you appear and disappear!" "By the way, did the pick-up go

    well "

    Successful." As he spoke, Song Sitan looked at the monitor and said, "I just saw you staring at the monitor intently. Is there something wrong?

    " There was a group of blood-sucking ants attacking."

    "Blood-sucking ants?" Song Sitan was obviously taken aback, in his previous life, this kind of ants, which can suck human blood like mosquitoes, can be regarded as the first batch of evolved species, but fortunately, there are no such species in the central area of ​​the city. It is not often encountered, so the threat is actually not great.

    Unexpectedly, in this life, this kind of ants have been infested in this office building so early.

    Looking at Song Sitan's pensive look, Jiang Yuan continued: "This group of people is unlucky enough. There is an ant nest in the staff lounge where they live. In the middle of the night, the ants came out to look for food and bit four or five of them one after another. "

    I just passed the monitoring screen, and I saw that the area where they were bitten by ants still showed signs of extensive redness, swelling and inflammation."

    Jiang Yuan couldn't help sighing as he spoke: "You said these animals have a strong adaptability, even the ants can come out to suck human blood.

    " Ants, the bulging abdomen that is stretched transparently is blood red, and the size has also swelled to the size of the tip of a little finger." "

    If hundreds of these ants are stared at and sucked wildly at the same time, wouldn't it be a big living person?" Just get sucked into it."

    Listening to Jiang Yuan's description, Song Sitan leaned closer to the monitor and looked at several monitors in the area on the first floor.

    Sure enough, it was discovered that Zhao Qianqian and Ba Zihu had completely messed up because of the appearance of blood-sucking ants.

    In the end, it seemed that Mustache calmed down first, and then began to organize everyone to carry their belongings, and began to move upstairs along the stairs of the fire escape.

    The author has something to say:

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

337K 17.2K 27
#1 in paranormalromance 02/06/19 #1 in aliens 02/27/2019 #2 in paranormal 07/10/2019 #2 in horror 07/18/2019 #7 in apocalypse 12/24/2021 **COMPLETED*...
2M 100K 47
His worst enemy is his sisters otome games, which she plays 24/7 and he can never hear the end of it from her, but when he dies one day, he gets rein...
254K 7.8K 42
Raven is an experienced security officer. She is assigned to body guard Billie Eilish after an increase in terror incidents. This will be one of the...