Stock up on supplies and retu...

By ihatemetabolism

Author: steamed fat shoes Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-17 Latest: Chapter 76 T... More

Work related
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Revised)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 41

1.3K 35 3
By ihatemetabolism

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 41

    Song Sitan thought for a moment, looked at the little girl and said, "You are not the only one among you who is an awakener, right? Since you are going to use our territory to heal your wounds, shouldn't you introduce yourself first?" When the little girl just introduced her abilities

    , One thing I didn't reveal to Song Sitan and the others.

    In addition to deterring creatures with lower mental energy than her own, her spiritual ability can also judge the danger level of the opponent through the opponent's mental fluctuations.

    From the current point of view, the mental fluctuations of the young couple standing in front of her are obviously much smoother than those of the male.

    Through her long-term testing and observation, this also means that the sister in front of her has much less killing intent towards them than the young brother.

    So just now she held a meeting and focused the conversation on Song Sitan.

    And right now, it is also because of feeling Song Sitan's peaceful mental fluctuations.

    After a moment of hesitation, the girl got out of the car and opened the rear door, pointing to a young man who looked 24 or 5 years old and fell into a semi-comatose state, and another middle-aged man who looked about 37 or 8 years old and fell into a coma. The man said to Song Sitan, "They are my father and my little uncle." "

    My little uncle, like me, has awakened the ice ability not long ago. It is because of my little uncle's ice ability on this journey." , maintaining the output to cover the entire car, I was able to drive the car all the way here in such hot weather."

    "However, it hasn't been long since my uncle awakened his abilities. Although he only releases some frost-covered vehicles at intervals, the consumption of mental power is not too large, but his mental power consumption has exceeded his physical load during this journey, and he can't hold on just now. Passed out."

    The little girl looked at the two comatose relatives in the back seat of the car, and her eyes couldn't help turning red, it seemed that the psychological pressure she had endured along the way was not small.

    Song Sitan himself studied medicine, took out a pair of medical gloves from his pocket and put them on, then went straight to the back seat of the car and checked the gauze soaked in pus and blood on the middle-aged man's leg after being bitten by a mouse , and then went to the young man's side to measure his pulse.

    After finishing all this, Song Sitan and Jiang Li exchanged a glance.

    After the two of them avoided the little girl and returned to the building for a while, Song Sitan looked at Jiang Li and said, "What do you think about this matter? Should people stay or not?" Jiang Li pondered for a moment when he heard this, and said, "The power of mental deterrence is in the wake of awakened people

    . It won't pose any threat to us until our mental strength reaches a certain level." "

    Besides, the girl's father was seriously injured and unconscious, and the only remaining ice-type awakened person, even if there is a problem, will not pose much threat to us." Song

    Sitan Nodding, "I think so too."

    "Besides, among these three people, one is ice-type and the other is spirit-type, plus their Humvee, if everyone can cooperate, I think we will have sources of diesel and oil during the extreme cold period." Yes."

    "The benefits outweigh the risks right now, I think we can try to take them in, if those two grown men try to harm us after waking up, it's not too late to kill them." Jiang Li nodded upon hearing this,

    " OK! Then I'll contact Tang Qi and ask her to ask Guan Yang to go downstairs."

    Song Sitan nodded, "Tell Tang Qi again, let her take Jiang Shuo to the eighth floor, and use the space to move three more beds next to us In the company's president's office."

    Jiang Li nodded and used the walkie-talkie to contact Tang Qi and the others.

    Seeing this, Song Sitan walked up to the little girl with an anxious face again, and said to her, "It's okay to help you, but you need to be clear about one thing." "We are not

    saviors, and all help is not free."

    The girl understood Understanding the meaning of Song Sitan's words, he immediately knelt down in front of her, looked at Song Sitan with red eyes and said, "Sister, as long as you can save my father and give us a bite to eat, my little uncle and I's supernatural powers are absolutely I can help you!"

    In this weather where the ambient temperature is as high as 60 degrees, the ground temperature is extremely high.

    The moment the little girl knelt down, Song Sitan could see the flickering painful expression on the little girl's face.

    Seeing this, Song Sitan frowned and said in a deep voice: "Don't kneel to me, we can only count it as a transaction."

    After speaking, Song Sitan took out three masks from his trouser pocket again and handed them to the little girl, "I'm not sure about you and you. Is your father infected with the plague? Please put on your masks first, and we will take you upstairs later." "

    Thank you sister! I really appreciate your willingness to take us in!" The little girl endured the burning pain on her knees and stood up from the ground. Getting up, he took the mask Song Sitan handed over with a grateful face and put it on himself, his uncle and father.

    Just at this moment, Guan Yang ran down the stairs in a hurry.

    Song Sitan took out another mask for him to put on, and together with Jiang Li and the others, they carried the two unconscious men into the vacant company's president's office on the 11th floor.

    The little girl's uncle passed out because of excessive mental energy consumption and malnutrition, so in order to prevent him from waking up and causing trouble, Guan Yang and Jiang Li directly tied him to the big solid wood bed with ropes.

    Following her uncle and father in the last days for so long, the little girl not only showed no resistance to what Guan Yang and the others did, on the contrary, she obediently sat on a chair beside her when she entered the room, looking curiously at the door and looking into the office Jiang Shuo looking around.

    Song Sitan, who has been watching the little girl's every move, knows very well that the little girl should have confirmed which of them is the awakened one by virtue of her own abilities.

    This little girl's awakening ability is definitely a very good auxiliary ability to help them discover potential threats after more and more awakened people.

    However, Song Sitan is still planning to pretend to be a coma and play the awakened person next month. Now that such a little girl appears, if everyone can reach a long-term cooperative relationship, Song Sitan's plan to pretend to be an awakened person is going to fail.

    Whether it is more important to pretend to be an awakened person, or to obtain two awakened allies, Song Sitan was a little hard to choose for a while.

    Fortunately, I haven't tested the character and behavior of this group of people yet, so I'm not in such a hurry to make a decision on this matter.

    Thinking of this, Song Sitan set his sights on the girl's father.

    The little girl's father was suffering from a high fever at the moment. As for the cause of the high fever, there was a 70% probability that it was caused by the wound infection after he was bitten by a mouse on his leg and the wound was not disinfected in time.

    As for whether her father was infected with the plague, judging from the current state of the man, it seemed unlikely.

    Song Sitan frowned, and cut open the man's trouser legs with scissors.

    After the man's calf was exposed to Song Sitan and the others, Tang Qi, who was also standing aside wearing a mask, instantly smelled the stench of rotting meat.

    And when her eyes fell on the man's calf, she almost threw up.

    Where the man's calf was bitten by a mouse, a small area covered by gauze was completely soaked in stinky blood, and besides the gauze-wrapped area, the skin on his leg also began to red, swell and fester. The current state of the entire calf was horrible.

    Seeing that his leg injury was not optimistic, Song Sitan first ordered two insect-eating vines to clean up all the mosquitoes inside and outside a small office next door, and then Song Sitan sprayed alcohol on the ground and air for simple environmental disinfection.

    After doing this, Song Sitan asked Guan Yang and the others to put on shoe covers and masks and move the girl's father into the room with the bed and others.

    While they were busy, Song Sitan changed into the disposable surgical gown, put on the disposable surgical gloves, and prepared the surgical tools. After clearing the scene, he went into the room by himself to treat the man's leg wound.

    The little girl was still a little worried.     Seeing this, Tang Qi said: "Don't worry, the sister who

    just walked into the room is a third-year student at the most famous medical school in our city."

, It’s because our environment here is simple and we don’t have any

    necessary equipment.” “But you are already very lucky. Be strong, and sooner or later you will be seriously infected and die."

    Hearing Tang Qi's words, hope rose in the girl's eyes.

    She and her uncle had been hit by an earthquake while driving to find a hospital to treat their father.

    After his father was bitten by a mouse, he secretly concealed the injury for fear that she would worry about it. It was not until noon the day before yesterday that her father's high fever persisted. When she and her uncle noticed something was wrong, they checked her father's wound and found out how serious the problem was.

    On the way to the office building, when she saw her father dying, she actually lost hope in her heart.

    After all, even if the people in the office building were willing to give them food, in such a situation of extreme shortage of various medicines, the probability of her father being treated for such a serious infection was too low.

    It turned out that she was so lucky! Not only did I meet a group of good people, but among them there were some who knew medical skills.

    A glimmer of hope rose up in a heart that was almost in despair. The girl immediately couldn't help wiping away her tears, looked at Tang Qi and the others and said, "If I can really save my father, I will definitely repay you."

    "Thank you so much, I really thought my dad was dying."

    Jiang Shuo saw that she finally cried out after holding back Li Jia for so long, and she was still crying miserably, so after obtaining Jiang Li's consent, he took a box of milk and a bag of biscuits and handed them to her.

    The girl knows that her father and uncle need her to take care of her in this situation, and she can't fall down anymore.

    So after thanking Jiang Shuo repeatedly, she wiped her dirt-covered little face with her dirty sleeves, and almost couldn't wait to gobble up the milk and biscuits.

    "Hey! A natural disaster has forced a child to this point."

    Tang Qi shook her head and sighed, thinking that there were three of them after all, and it would be best to cook some staple food.

    Thinking about it, Tang Qi said to Jiang Li and Guan Yang: "You guys are watching here. I will go back to the house to steam the rice and fry some ham sausages." "There are two bags of ham sausages

    . It's expired."

    Jiang Li and Song Sitan decided to bring the three of them back, because they had taken a fancy to their potential.

    In view of this, it is not a big deal to provide them with some food. Anyway, with Jiang Shuo's planting space, they don't have to worry about food sources at all.

    Thinking of Jiang Li nodding to Tang Qi, Tang Qi went back to cook.

    On the other side, Song Sitan's treatment of the little girl's father's wound was also smooth.

    Although the ulceration area of ​​the little girl's father's leg was large, fortunately it was on the calf, and the ulceration depth was not too severe.

    Song Sitan applied anesthesia around his wound, then washed the wound with hydrogen peroxide and removed necrotic and corrupted skin tissue with a scalpel.

    After finishing all this, besides Song Sitan, there is only one unconscious man left in this office.

    To save trouble, Song Sitan directly injected him with an antibiotic that was very effective against infections caused by mouse bites.

    After giving the man an injection, Song Sitan looked at the man's horrific wound after hemostasis, and thought that the nanohemostatic spray developed by his company hadn't really been used yet.

    Now this opportunity is just to test whether the effect of the nano hemostatic spray is really that good.

    Thinking of Song Sitan, he directly took out a bottle of spray and sprayed the medicine on the man's skin that was still oozing blood. Sure enough, ten seconds later, the injured part of the man's calf not only stopped the bleeding, but also formed an adsorption force on the skin. Strong and thin protective film.

    "It seems to be a good thing."

    Song Sitan sighed, took off the gloves, surgical gown and surgical cap, took a towel to dry the sweat from the heat on his head, took a bottle of oral pills for the treatment of plague, and took two pills by himself As a precaution, they walked out of the room and gave Jiang Li and the others two slices each, while Jiang Shuo and his two half-old children each gave one slice.

    Jiang Shuo was very afraid of taking hard pills, and now he had to take medicine even though he was not sick. Jiang Shuo wrinkled his face instantly, looked at Song Sitan pitifully and said, "Sister Sitan, do I have to take this medicine?"

    Song Sitan nodded, "Your little sister's father was bitten by a mouse, although judging from the current situation, her father just had a high fever caused by a wound infection, not like being infected with the plague, but it's good for everyone to take precautions in advance."

    Hearing this, Jiang Shuo finally nodded and swallowed the pills with mineral water.

    Seeing this, Song Sitan chuckled, then wrapped four more pills in a small plastic bag and handed them to the little girl, "Your father's life is not in danger right now." "However, since your family is still awake, in order to ensure

    our own safety, I will bring your father to this big office in a while, and then lock the door of this office." "

    Of course, before locking it, I will leave you a walkie-talkie and the food you need today." "

    At that time If your little uncle and your father wake up, you can use the walkie-talkie to contact me."

    Song Sitan's worries were perfectly normal under the environment of natural disasters.

    Naturally, the little girl didn't mind this, she immediately agreed, and saw that she was about to kneel like Song Sitan while thanking her again and again.

    Seeing this, Song Sitan hurriedly stopped and said, "I've said it all, we're just making a deal, don't kneel down on me in the future." Thinking of the girl's

    painful expression when she knelt on the street, Song Sitan knew it with her feet. The girl's knees must have been scalded by the heat from the ground.

    Thinking of Song Sitan, he took out a small half tube of burn ointment from the medicine box he was carrying and handed it to her, "To tell you the truth, we are going to get some diesel oil from an area with a lot of rats. We are very useful."

    "So in order not to affect our next plan, you should take care of the injury on your leg as soon as possible."

    The girl was still a little worried about what the so-called transaction Song Sitan said before, and she had seen the dark side of the world of natural disasters For her, she had even imagined the worst possibility.

    But at this moment, when Song Sitan said that all she had to do in this transaction was to help everyone drive away the rats, the girl opened her eyes in disbelief, and hurriedly agreed.

    At this moment, Tang Qi just finished cooking, and brought over the rice cooker and a disposable lunch box filled with fried ham sausage.

    The rice cooker is filled with steaming hot rice, which should be enough for four or five people.

    Tang Qi received Song Sitan's hint, and directly handed the rice cooker to the little girl and said, "These rice and ham sausages should be enough for you to eat for a meal. You should eat first." "If your father and uncle have

    n't Wake up, cover the rice cooker after you finish eating, the temperature is so high, the rice in the pot will still keep warm for a long time."

    Tang Qi said, looking at the little girl, "By the way, we don't know you yet . What's your name?"

    The little girl heard the words and said, "I forgot to introduce myself before. My name is Yang Yue, my father's name is Yang Yongwen, and my uncle's name is Jiang Yuan."

    Song Sitan nodded when he heard the words, "Now the water is cut off. I will bring you some water again, you can simply wash up, don’t pour out the waste water, you can use it to flush the toilet.”

    After speaking, Song Sitan and the others took three bottles of mineral water and a washbasin to purify while the girl repeatedly thanked them. After the rain passed, they locked the office door and the company gate and returned to the office where they lived next door.

    After going upstairs and downstairs just now, all the clothes on Song Sitan and the others were drenched with sweat.

    Fortunately, because the power supply is sufficient now, everyone has moved two old-fashioned drum washing machines upstairs that can discharge and store water by themselves long before the extreme heat. Otherwise, with the current frequency of changing clothes, you can wash your hands just by washing clothes. Skin.

    After washing and changing into clean clothes, and everyone reunited in the public area, Tang Qi immediately asked curiously, "I didn't have time to ask, which of the three of them in the office next door is an awakener?

    " The car that came was covered with ice flowers! Could it be that some of them have ice abilities?"

    Song Sitan said helplessly when he heard the words: "I really don't know if we are lucky or just a coincidence. Among the three of them next door, there is Both are Awakened."

    "The little girl named Yang Yue is a spiritual awakener. She should rely on her awakened ability to perceive our existence from a long distance, so she came here." "Apart from that,

    she interests me the most . Another ability of

    hers is called spirit shock." "I decided to bring them back because of her ability." Hearing

    Song Sitan's words, Tang Qi was slightly stunned and said, "The spirit you mentioned Does deterrence work for us?"

    Song Sitan nodded, "Aren't we worrying that there are too many rats on the first floor and second floor, and it's too dangerous to pump oil? Yang Yue's mental deterrence ability can be effective for creatures whose mental energy is lower than their own. It has the effect of driving away and deterring."

    "I guess her ability should have a very good deterrent effect on the rats that report group activities."

    Upon hearing this, Tang Qi's eyes lit up instantly: "So as long as we can Get on good terms with her, as long as she is here, we can go directly to the first floor and the second floor without fighting?" Song Sitan nodded, "

    Although I have this kind of plan for the time being, all actions must be based on the other party. On the basis of good character."

    "Right now, this little girl looks pretty good, but her father and uncle are still awake, and I can't judge their character and behavior for the time being." "

    With a few strangers Working together in a dangerous situation is inherently dangerous, so everything has yet to be considered."

    Tang Qi pondered for a while after hearing the words: "That's right, let's talk about it for a few days after Yang Yue's father and uncle wake up."

    " If they are willing to cooperate well, since we have plenty of food now, it’s not a big problem to give them some. If they want to take the opportunity to make trouble, the nail guns in Guan Yang’s hands and I are not vegetarians!” After this period of time,

    Gao After intensive training, Tang Qi, who has made great progress in shooting moving targets, is obviously full of confidence in her marksmanship.

    But after thinking of something, Tang Qi went on to say: "By the way, let me tell you that Yang Yue has a spiritual power, so what happened to the ice flowers that covered their Humvee when it came?" Song Sitan said

    : "As you can see, among the three of them, besides Yang Yue, her little uncle Jiang Yuan is also an ice-type awakener. The ice flowers on the Humvee are exactly his abilities."

    Tang Qi and Guan Yang looked at each other when they heard this, and Guan Yang stood up in annoyance while showing his biceps, and said depressingly: "It's someone else who wakes up! Look, it's just my muscles How is the level and physical strength worse than that guy named Jiang Yuan next door?"

    "Why can he wake up, but I can't?"

    Jiang Li glanced at the bulging muscles of Guan Yang's arm when he heard this, and provoked Eyebrow said: "According to my inference, whether you can awaken or not has little to do with muscle strength and physical strength, otherwise it is impossible for Jiang Shuo to awaken first among us." Guan Yang immediately sat back on the sofa with a depressed face and

    said "What does that have to do with it? I don't think there was anything special about Jiang Shuo before he awakened?"

    Jiang Li pointed to his forehead when he heard the words and said, "According to my guess, whether he can awaken or not should be related to his own spiritual will." It is related to aspirations."

    "Children are simple-minded and focused enough. When turning certain ideas into strong wills or obsessions, they may be more likely to awaken than complex-minded adults.

    " In addition to this point, it may also have something to do with the environment and the degree of crisis everyone is in." "

    Two of the three people next door can be awakened. I guess it has a lot to do with their will to survive and the major tribulations they have experienced. Otherwise, in the early stage of this kind of natural disaster, it is really unscientific for a family of three to awaken two of them one after another."

    Hearing this, Tang Qi looked at Jiang Shuo eagerly and said, "Jiang Xiaoshuo, hurry up!" Tell my sister, before you awakened, what was on your mind every day?"

    Jiang Shuo was listening to his brother carefully, but when Tang Qi asked him this question, he suddenly said in a daze: "During the time before I woke up, seeing my sister and brother carrying things upstairs and hoarding supplies every day, I felt that I was too It's useless, I can't help you with anything."

    "So I think I should grow up quickly, and I can contribute to help everyone, right?"

    Tang Qi clapped her hands abruptly and said, "I understand! Your wish to grow up faster is definitely unrealistic for you to act on yourself! So you see, you have the ability to accelerate the growth of plants!" "As for the wish to help everyone, it is derived

    from There is a space where I can quickly carry things!"

    Tang Qi said excitedly, "I understand! From today onwards, I have to have some wishes." "There is always a wish

    , just in case It will come true! Are you right?"

    Song Sitan was taken aback by Tang Qi's unserious analysis, and then looked at her and said, "So, what is your greatest wish right now?"

    Tang Qi heard the words He froze for a moment, then frowned and meditated: "My greatest wish must be for the natural disaster to end as soon as possible, so that everyone's life can return to normal." "But everyone must have

    this wish, and I feel that this wish may not produce anything Ability..."

    "Besides, everyone's life is really a bit comfortable recently. Right now, there is no need to worry about food and drink..."

    Tang Qi, who couldn't figure out what she wanted recently, suddenly said with a sad face : "I understand! It must be that we have been living too comfortably recently, which has caused me to have no strong will to be born recently!" "This is not possible! You say that I will rush down to fight with the rats now, and take the

    initiative to encounter them." A little bit of great danger, can you have a strong will and get a supernatural power?"

    Song Sitan twitched the corners of his mouth when he heard this: "In my opinion, your behavior doesn't seem like you want to get supernatural powers, but directly give the rats Extra meal."

    Hearing this, everyone who could not hold back for a long time couldn't help laughing immediately.

    And at this moment, Song Sitan's walkie-talkie suddenly rang.

    The author has something to say:

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 6.6K 76
"Humans are dangerous and cruel. They'll hurt you Pine-Tree. I'm the only one you can trust." - Bill Mabel and Dipper Pines. The two mystery twins ar...
72.4K 2.7K 28
"๐˜ˆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ?" โˆ™โˆ™ยทแต’แดผแต’แดผแต’แดผแต’ยทโˆ™โˆ™ In which Delilah Moon threatens to kill...
1.5M 24.3K 20
Suxin followed the original plot and played the green-tea villainess role well. But why can't this duck just die in peace?! -- "Bai Suxin, why are yo...
165K 5.1K 21
A virus that scientists named 'The Heat' has wiped out two thirds of the entire human species. Wiping out women first, the men now think they have no...