Stock up on supplies and retu...

By ihatemetabolism

Author: steamed fat shoes Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-17 Latest: Chapter 76 T... More

Work related
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Revised)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 28

2.1K 52 0
By ihatemetabolism

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 28

    After finishing all this work, seeing that it was still early, Song Sitan secretly took out a bottle of disinfectant alcohol spray and a bottle of sterilizing shower gel from the space and handed them to Jiang Li and said, "There are too many bacteria in the water in the building. Right now, Li Tang Qi and the others should return home sooner or later." For a while, why don’t you go home and sterilize your body with an antiseptic spray, and then take a good bath, or you will easily get sick.” “As

    for the clothes soaked in sewage, you should also throw them away.”

    Jiang Li took the things Song Sitan handed over and nodded, "Thank you! You call us after you take a shower, and we'll come over again."

    After that, Jiang Li took Jiang Shuo home to wash and disinfect, and Song Sitan also went home with a full bottle of water. After the electric battery box heats the water in the water heater, take a bath after disinfecting the whole body.

    Considering that the stagnant water in the building was too unclean, after going home to disinfect and wash, Song Sitan bagged all the dirty clothes and threw them away. After changing into a brand new set of underwear and sportswear, the briquettes finally came to Song Sitan's side as he wished and began to dawdle .

    Thinking about going out to pick up rescue supplies early this morning, Song Sitan hastily touched the small head of the coal ball to appease him and opened a can of seven kinds of expensive cat staple food for it, and the coal ball immediately snored He moved to the small bowl and ate contentedly.

    After filling the briquette water machine with purified water, Song Sitan sent a message to Jiang Shuo and the others, and opened the door ahead of time.

    Although it's the end of July and the temperature is getting higher day by day, it's hard to guarantee that you won't get sick and have a fever after soaking in water for a long time, so the precautions that should be taken are still indispensable.

    Thinking about it, Song Sitan turned on the liquefied gas stove, added water to the ceramic pot, took out the package of goji berries, red dates and ginger slices he bought earlier, and prepared to boil the ginger water. When Tang Qi and the others came back, they could drink it directly after reheating it. .

    When Jiang Shuo and the others came to 1801 after washing, they smelled a strong smell of ginger. Jiang Shuo picked up the coal balls that came to meet them, and looked at the gas stove in the kitchen: "My sister is here Do you want to make ginger soup for your brother?”

    Song Sitan chuckled lightly, “You can also drink a bowl later, it’s been raining and the humidity is too heavy, you can drink some ginger juice to dehumidify if you have nothing to do.”

    Jiang Shuo, who was very resistant to the taste of ginger juice , wrinkled his little nose and looked pitiful, but finally nodded.

    The ginger soup was cooked quickly, and Song Sitan took a small bowl for each of the three of them. While drinking, the three of them gathered in front of the bay window of the balcony facing the street in the south, and checked the situation on the street with the help of binoculars.

    After drinking a steaming bowl of red dates, wolfberry and ginger tea, I stayed vigil last night and followed Song Sitan who had been busy all morning this morning, my eyelids were a little twitching.

    When Jiang Li saw it, he took the binoculars from Song Sitan's hand and said, "It's fine if Jiang Shuo and I are here to watch, you go to bed first, and we'll call you if there is a situation." Jiang Shuo also nodded seriously when he heard the words

    , "Yes, I will stay here and wait for sister Tang Qi and the others to come back. Sister, you didn't sleep all night last night. You should go to sleep now!" Thinking of

    Tang Qi and the others bringing food When I came back, I bumped into the residents in the building, and there would inevitably be another dispute. This meeting must be full of energy.

    Thinking about it, Song Sitan handed the briquettes in his arms to Jiang Shuo, "Okay, then I'll go and take a moment. When you see Tang Qi and the others come back, remember to call me immediately." ......

    Song

    Sitan fell asleep for two When I was young, but I had something in my heart, I didn't sleep very peacefully.

    When getting up from the bed, Song Sitan looked at his watch and found that it was almost 9 o'clock.

    It was almost 6:30 in the morning when Tang Qi and the others went out.

    Seeing that more than two hours had passed and they hadn't come back, Song Sitan walked to the bay window, looked at Jiang Li and the others who were clearly worried, and said, "Haven't you seen Tang Qi and the others?"

    Jiang Li shook his head when he heard the words, "I haven't seen anyone yet, why don't you sleep more?"

    "We don't have all of us, I can't sleep well." Looking downstairs through the glass and the pouring rain outside.

    In the direction of the southeast gate of the community, there are two assault boats leaving the community one after the other, but there is no shadow of any assault boat in the direction of the return.

    In addition, at this point in time, many residents in the community have discovered the delivery of relief supplies.

    Song Sitan used binoculars to look around in front of several surrounding units, and saw many residents swimming with bare hands or using bathtubs and bed boards to swim towards the rescue supplies.

    Seemingly aware of what Song Sitan was looking at, Jiang Shuo on the side said in a low tone, "I just took a telescope and saw a person swimming towards the rescue supplies, who was directly washed away by the current, and there was a person in the water fighting for the rescue supplies. There was a fight."

    Song Sitan touched Jiang Shuo's soft short hair to appease him, and seeing that the time was almost up, he sent another message to Tang Qi and the others on his mobile phone to inquire about the situation.

    But I don't know if Tang Qi and the others were busy sailing and didn't notice. The other side was the same as before, and there was still no news.

    In order to suppress the uneasiness in their hearts, the three of them continued to use binoculars to observe the situation in the southeast gate area and the community while chatting casually.

    Time passed by, and seeing the time approaching half past nine, Song Sitan couldn't sit still, and was considering whether to use a kayak to meet Tang Qi and the others in the direction of the supermarket.

    Song Sitan's cell phone suddenly had a notification message.

    Song Sitan hurriedly turned on his phone to check and found that it was from Tang Qi.

    Seeing the content of the news clearly, Song Sitan's face brightened, and he looked at Jiang Li and said, "Tang Qi said that they are almost at the southeast gate of the community, let's prepare to meet them." After finishing speaking, Song Sitan inserted the fully charged high-voltage

    electric baton At his waist, he carried another watermelon knife in his hand.

    Later, worried that it would be difficult to cope with too many people, Song Sitan stuffed ten squeeze syringe bottles containing anesthetics into the pocket of his sportswear jacket, grabbed a dozen more from the box, and handed them to Jiang Li, saying: "My family prescribes medicine. These experimental anesthetics were originally prepared by my father to donate to the school’s clinical anesthesia department for experimentation.” “

    As a result, my father suddenly had an accident, and these anesthetics were kept at home. I have not had time to transfer them to the school. It came in handy."

    There was no surprised expression on Jiang Li's face, but Song Sitan put the anesthetic in his pocket and took a metal baseball bat in his hand.

    After Jiang Li told Jiang Shuo to stay at home and not go out, they picked up the remodeled and reinforced wooden ladder and went straight to the fourth floor.

    Because there was news of airdrops in the water outside today, except for the residents in Building 36 who had already received the airdrops and went out to purchase supplies.

    Residents in the building who did not receive relief supplies gathered at the windows of the corridor on the fourth floor and looked out. Some of them were still holding objects such as bathtub boards in their hands. It seemed that they were going to swim out in this way to find supplies.

    At this moment, Song Sitan and the others, who were holding weapons and dragging the ladder downstairs, were particularly eye-catching in the crowd. Many residents who had been around the fourth floor looking out turned curious looks at Song Sitan and the others.

    But at this moment, someone in the crowd yelled, "I just saw it upstairs. They got relief supplies on the 18th floor. Their companions just came back with a lot of food in an assault boat! Stop them and let's go!" Everyone will have something to eat!"

    As soon as these words came out, the residents who were originally surrounded by the 4th floor immediately became agitated.

    Song Sitan sneered when he heard the words, and together with Jiang Li pushed the crowd away and went downstairs, the back of the watermelon knife in his hand deliberately slashed across the metal handrail of the stairs.

    The cold light of the blade and the ear-piercing sound when the metal rubbed against each other caused many residents who had intended to step forward to feel a chill in their hearts, and subconsciously took a step back.

    Seeing this, Song Sitan joined forces with Jiang Li to put the ladder on the window sill of the stairs, then looked coldly at the surrounding residents and said, "Now that the typhoon has stopped, all the rescue supplies have arrived, and the real rescue will surely come soon. "

    Even if the rescue doesn't come, you can actually wait for the residents who got the kayaks and assault boats to stock up on supplies, and then rent the assault boats from them to go out and stock up." "At this time, there are actually

    many ways to obtain food , but the most stupid one is robbery!"

    "If you are not afraid of death, you can rush up and try!"

    As soon as Song Sitan finished speaking, a man standing at the side of the corridor, who obviously did not believe that Song Sitan dared to do anything, pulled With a disdainful voice, she said: "A yellow-haired girl, what are you pretending to be here with us! I really don't believe it, you half-sized brats, hiding behind the anti-theft door and showing off your prestige is fine, you really dare to do it! Can't you kill someone?"

    The man said as he leaned forward and wanted to snatch the watermelon knife from Song Sitan's hand.

    Song Sitan hardly hesitated, and raised the knife with his hand, and the watermelon knife slashed right on the man's right hand that was pressing on the ladder.

    Blood splattered, and the man's four fingers were separated from his palm. The man was so painful that he covered his hands and let out a series of screams. His legs softened and he fell into the sewage with garbage bags floating in oil.

    Song Sitan flicked the blood on the watermelon knife indifferently, looked at the man thrashing in the sewage, and said with a chuckle, "Let's not talk about killing or not, as long as I casually give you one or two knives, then you can kill me." I'll kick you into the water."

    "With the amount of bacteria in the stagnant water in the corridor, if the wound is not properly disinfected, you will definitely die." "So the next

    one of you who wants to rush up, I suggest you think about it in advance. Clear!"

    Hearing this, the other man pulled out the dagger from his waist with a fierce expression, took the opportunity to climb up the ladder, and tried to control Song Sitan from behind.

    Before he could take any action, Jiang Li swung the metal baseball bat in Jiang Li's hand, and hit the man's temple hard.

    Jiang Li didn't restrain any force from this blow. When the metal baseball bat hit the man's temple, the man's temple area was sunken to a degree visible to the naked eye. In the next moment, he didn't even have the time to struggle. It fell straight into the sewage, and there was no movement.

    Although there have been incidents of lockpicking, fights and murders in the building recently, these incidents all happened in the dead of night.

    Although the residents in the building had seen the dead body, it was the first time since the natural disaster that they witnessed the killing process with their own eyes.

    Coupled with the fact that Song Sitan and Jiang Li saw that the expressions on their faces did not change after one slashed and the other killed, the residents realized more and more that this group of people on the 18th floor is a group of real murderers without blinking an eye. madman.

    "Kill...killed!"

    "Call the police, quickly call the police! The people on the 18th floor killed people in public!"

    Someone screamed in the crowd, but after the screams, people realized that the order is now in chaos, even if the 18th floor These lunatics really killed them all, and they probably can't wait for any police support.

    Looking at the terrified expressions on the faces of the surrounding residents, Song Sitan said in a deep voice: "I repeat, we will never be relentless if you dare to come up to grab supplies. If you don't believe me, you can come up and try!"

    After all, Song Sitan glanced coldly at the residents on the fourth floor, then exchanged glances with Jiang Li, and poked his head out along the small window on the fourth floor to meet Tang Qi and the others.

    Because there were a lot of assault boats in the community at the moment, Tang Qi and the others did not rely on oars to row the boat when they came back, but directly turned on the outboard motor of the assault boat, and drove all the way to the direction of building 36.

    As Tang Qi and the others approached, Song Sitan clearly saw bloodstains on Tang Qi and the others through the dense rain. Obviously, their procurement process was not smooth.

    Song Sitan frowned slightly, and waved to Tang Qi and the others, and then the assault boat drove directly to the window on the fourth floor of Building 36 and stopped.

    Tang Qi picked up a 20-jin bag of rice, handed it to the window, and said with a dejected expression, "This man will go crazy if he's hungry! Luckily, Guan Yang and I are more proficient at driving assault boats, otherwise this I don’t know how many times I was robbed along the way.”

    After approaching and confirming that the blood did not come from Tang Qi and the others, Song Sitan was slightly relieved, and while receiving the rice noodles Tang Qi handed in from the outside, he said: “ There were also people in the building intending to rob, but they were temporarily intimidated by me and Jiang Li." "We'll talk about

    your purchases when we go back, let's move the supplies upstairs first."

    Hearing this, Tang Qi's heart tightened, and she didn't repeat herself any longer, and directly put the goods on the boat. The purchased materials and two cans of liquefied petroleum gas were handed in to Song Sitan, and then they quickly pulled out the gas plug of the assault boat, and after putting away all the assault boat and outboard motors, Song Sitan and the others went straight to the 18th floor. go.

    Because they had just killed someone, even though the surrounding residents saw the food that Song Sitan and the others were carrying, none of them dared to go forward to grab it.

    What Song Sitan said just now is very correct. Now that the typhoon has stopped, will the real rescue be far behind? There's no need to lose your life at this juncture just for one bite!

    But although no one dared to grab things anymore, some people still had the courage to ask Song Sitan and the others to borrow an assault boat.

    But the current situation is obviously not the best time to make a deal, Song Sitan ignored him, and went upstairs with Jiang Li, Guan Yang and the others with their things and ladders.

    The four of them returned to the 18th floor with their bags safe and sound.

    Seeing Tang Qi and the others in a state of distress, Song Sitan handed over to Tang Qi the battery box that still had a lot of electricity, as well as the alcohol disinfectant spray and sterilizing shower gel, and said softly, "You guys go and wash up first, and when you come out, give it to Tang Qi." Let's send a message, let's talk again."

    Tang Qi nodded, took the things and went to the bathroom with Guan Yang to wash up.

    It was almost 12 o'clock noon when Tang Qi and the others packed up. Jiang Li used the dried fish that had been marinated before to make a big pot of fish soup to improve everyone's food.

    After washing, Tang Qi sat at the dining table and ate fish soup and rice. The next moment her eyes turned red, she threw herself into Song Sitan's arms and choked up, "Sitan, we killed people!

    " When Guan Yang was in, Song Sitan noticed that the expressions of the two of them were not right.

    In Song Sitan's mind, Tang Qi and Guan Yang's characters have always been carefree and informal. If something big hadn't happened, they wouldn't have shown that expression. Song Sitan only knew what happened when he heard Tang Qi's words.     Patting Tang Qi on the back reassuringly, Song Sitan looked at Guan Yang and said, "Did it happen

    in the supermarket?"

Most of the wholesale markets and supermarkets with relatively low terrain were flooded, and even the grain storage bases in the province were flooded!" "The one closest to the community is located on a

    higher terrain. The third floor of the large supermarket was flooded, and the government will connect the third and fourth floors of the above-ground parking lot to redesign the sale of goods.” “

    However, most of the food is soaked in water waiting to be salvaged. The reserves are obviously insufficient, and the supermarket has restricted purchases based on the number of people." "

    Tang Qi and I went earlier, taking advantage of the fact that there were not many people in the supermarket, we picked up the existing food and supplies, and loaded a total of two shopping carts according to the purchase limit. Ready to checkout."

    "In the end, it was exactly as you guessed, because there was a problem with the network and the bank's payment system, and it has not been fully restored. The supermarket only supports cash shopping, and the price in the supermarket has directly increased dozens of times due to the impact of the typhoon, thousands of dollars. You can’t buy much by spending it!”

    “And in this era of electronic payment, who would save so much cash at home!”

    “Residents in front of the queue saw that they failed to pay with bank cards and mobile phones, and they didn’t have any cash on them. With so much cash, I pushed the shopping cart and rushed out when I was in a hurry." "

    There are not enough police and military deployments around the supermarket, and maybe they didn't receive the order to shoot before, so after the chaos in the supermarket, the police and military just The warning shots were fired, the residents were not actually shot."

    "So after discovering this situation, the people who just rushed to the supermarket and the people who found that the shelves in the supermarket had been emptied were completely confused, and all the people rushed to the checkout area, intending to grab the shopping carts in their hands." Guan

    Yang He sighed and continued: "Once people are extremely hungry, they are really crazy. A middle-aged woman next to me was directly pressed to the ground and kicked by several men who rushed up, while their companions were pushing shopping carts. Run outside."

    "Hungry and crazy, in order to grab supplies and protect the supplies in their hands, there are many people who slash and hurt people." "

    At that time, a family of three rushed towards us wielding a kitchen knife and forced us to hand over the shopping in our hands. At that time, Tang Qi was standing on the outermost side. Seeing that the situation was wrong, she also moved the knife..." "The situation was

    chaotic later, we saw that something was wrong, and finally the bill was not settled, so we pushed the shopping cart. The things in the shopping cart rushed out from the crowd."

    "And the process of rushing out was not easy, and I did my best to protect the food in the shopping cart." "

    Later we drove away in an assault boat with the supplies. Afterwards, there were obvious sounds of continuous shooting in the supermarket, and I estimate that many people should have died in the panic buying in the supermarket.”

    When Song Sitan went shopping in the supermarket in his previous life, the supermarket’s military and police deployment had been very comprehensive. The police are all loaded with live ammunition. Once someone makes trouble, the other party will shoot and suppress without hesitation.

    In this case, when I went shopping in the supermarket, although people might be hijacked on the road, no one dared to make trouble inside the supermarket.

    Because of this, Song Sitan dared to let Guan Yang and the others go shopping after thinking about it.

    It's just that she didn't expect that the orderly scene of the supermarket at that time was also forced out by the current chaos.

    Tang Qi vented for a while, and finally restrained her crying. She looked at Song Sitan with red eyes and said, "When I went upstairs, I faintly heard the comments of the residents in the building. You also killed people?" Song Sitan didn't have much reaction, and

    slowly Slowly nodded.

    Tang Qi sniffed, and said in a hoarse voice: "No wonder the surrounding residents looked at us as if we had seen a ghost when we carried the supplies upstairs." "Hey!

    You said that the typhoon has passed , but I don't feel the meaning of restoring order in society at all!" "

    When I was shopping and preparing to check out, I heard that the military seemed to be dispatching a large number of manpower and material resources to salvage the food that was submerged in the flood."

    " I think the existing grain reserves in Chen City are definitely not enough to supply so many residents in Chen City, otherwise we wouldn’t have dispatched so many people to salvage the underwater spoilage.” Song Sitan was serious when he heard this

    . Looking at Tang Qi and Guan Yang, he said: "As you can see, the current natural disaster is not completely over, and when there was news from the outside world, you also saw that this natural disaster is obviously global. .”

    "With this global climate change, none of us know whether there will be other disasters after this typhoon, so I think we have to prepare for the worst in advance." Tang Qi was slightly stunned when she heard this, "The

    worst The plan means that after this typhoon, there will be other

    natural disasters?" Song Sitan nodded, "Yes, everything will be fine if the typhoon ends and everything slowly returns to normal, but what if this typhoon and heavy rain are just the beginning of this natural disaster What about it?"

    Tang Qi has always been very alert, and when she heard Song Sitan's hypothesis, she immediately said: "If this typhoon and heavy rain are really just the prologue of natural disasters, I think we have to take advantage of the time when the typhoon stops. Stockpile more supplies at home!"

    "First of all, due to the power outage, the two tanks of natural gas we grabbed are still a little short. In addition, some emergency supplies, such as rice, noodles, canned food, etc., we have stockpiled too much. Less!"

    "There are also such things as cold medicine, antibiotics, bandages, and hemostatic spray, I think we all need to get some back!" "It's a pity that

    Guan Yang and I have searched all over the supermarket today and found no medicine. "

    Tang Qi said, looked at Song Sitan and said, "I think it's too difficult to stock up in large quantities with the current supply in the supermarket alone, and the types of items stocked are too single!" "

    Look Should we take advantage of the fact that people are crowding into supermarkets and go to shopping malls, shopping malls and other places that are not under the control of the military to find a way?" "As long as we can get enough supplies to keep us alive, it will be considered

    a After two months, society can really restore order, and we can return the actual value of the items we got to the merchants!"

    The author said:

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 164K 38
Lenora did not have a wonderful life. After her engagement to Prince Ronan is broken, she loses everything... her reputation, her home, and her famil...
2M 100K 47
His worst enemy is his sisters otome games, which she plays 24/7 and he can never hear the end of it from her, but when he dies one day, he gets rein...
337K 17.2K 27
#1 in paranormalromance 02/06/19 #1 in aliens 02/27/2019 #2 in paranormal 07/10/2019 #2 in horror 07/18/2019 #7 in apocalypse 12/24/2021 **COMPLETED*...